AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-01-11, 05:38   Link #1981
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ I never said that he's currently 2 separate souls. Rather the opposite. Haruto/Rio has said multiple times throughout that he himself thinks of himself as having had the souls of two people merged into one. The dominant soul/personality differing between WN and LN.
Old 2020-01-11, 23:37   Link #1982
Pierre

^ah gotcha, id kind of prefer rio being dominant just because he wouldnt focus so much on Miharu that much.

By the way, who is Latifa's father in the current world? She said stewart wasn't here actual brother, but they did say she is half human.

Last edited by Pierre; 2020-01-12 at 21:54.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-15, 03:59   Link #1983
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
^ah gotcha, id kind of prefer rio being dominant just because he wouldnt focus so much on Miharu that much.

By the way, who is Latifa's father in the current world? She said stewart wasn't here actual brother, but they did say she is half human.
More along the lines that she doesn't know for sure. But given the circumstantial evidence, he likely is her half-brother and likely Duke Gustav Huguenot's daughter.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-20, 09:06   Link #1984
silenceblade

I think all the reincarnators have two souls. In Latifa's side story, she mentioned that her memories felt foreign. In the MC's case, due to his extreme different personality, it is much more obvious.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-21, 13:57   Link #1985
Denker

My take is that the original bodies simply recall "memories of another life" and that simply affects their current mentality.
Rio clearly is Rio and considers "Haruto" dead, but Haruto's memories had values like the importance of killing, etc.
Latifa was said to stop resisting or saying anything, but once she recalled "her life" on Earth, she understood that what was going on was beyond unreasonable, and that she could be having a far happier life.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-21, 14:03   Link #1986
silenceblade

This is the WN. In the WN his Haruto personality is in control while Rio is in control in the LN.

It is really confusing that the author change key elements but keep the plot from the WN to the LN.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 11:20   Link #1987
ooPeaToo

The illustrations vol 16

vol 16 : https://imgur.com/a/VpxQEoF
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-06, 13:33   Link #1988
Snowbold

Well, it has been a year since the WN has been updated and added chapter 200... );
The translated text on the site says "This series has been unfinished and has not been updated for more than a year ."
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-29, 03:24   Link #1989
Algester

fuck me I knew it the drama CD its Kirito doing Rio's voice... sasuga Harem Ou it doesnt help his case... since I think part of his(Rio) character is based on his black swordsman moniker

as for where the story goes I think the author has already ditched the syosetsu WN and decided to continue with the LN using the WN as the rough draft

Last edited by Algester; 2020-04-29 at 03:57.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel