AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-19, 17:04   Link #81
ReddyRedWolf

Well after a bunch of potential mishaps Asuta meets Cless' girlfriend by accident. I was wondering what happened to her.

Sharuami has been locked up by Rafead all this time and she hasn't awakened.

Goodness she doesn't know what happened Cless and the rest of humanity.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 02:49   Link #82
Twi

Edil really seems to be obsessed with Hyura. The mere mention of her presence was enough to send him flying off to find her.

Also, Mikaros not only teleport spams, but can heal.
Old 2016-01-20, 03:05   Link #83
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Edil really seems to be obsessed with Hyura. The mere mention of her presence was enough to send him flying off to find her.

Also, Mikaros not only teleport spams, but can heal.
Of course he is, he fell for her.

Mikaros is the one responsible for everything. The monsters that are spawning it was his work. The curse that turns other races into beasts it was him, which is besides the Awakened Humans. He is the one who really killed Demon King Tooru not Cless. He also killed Demon King Urum.

Azudora isn't gonna let him get away with it.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2016-01-20 at 03:31.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 03:28   Link #84
Shadow5YA

Maybe there's hope for Zell and Edil after all.

Now let's hope Alicia has the same amount of free will left...
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 06:05   Link #85
Velsy

I always suspected that monsters appearing in droves in the Human world was no co-incidence especially when the humans turned abomination. But I didn't have any evidence to say so. But now that its confirmed, it all comes together. I was sorta hoping the Demon "Emperor" would show up at Tooru castle, but satisfied that Azudora was waiting already.

Also cool that Sharuamis still human and not involved in anything. So Helck, come in and save her like a dashing smiling prince. Time to repay his debts.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 06:15   Link #86
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I always suspected that monsters appearing in droves in the Human world was no co-incidence especially when the humans turned abomination. But I didn't have any evidence to say so. But now that its confirmed, it all comes together. I was sorta hoping the Demon "Emperor" would show up at Tooru castle, but satisfied that Azudora was waiting already.

Also cool that Sharuamis still human and not involved in anything. So Helck, come in and save her like a dashing smiling prince. Time to repay his debts.
The fact she didn't change questions her humanity.
Old 2016-01-20, 08:10   Link #87
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
The fact she didn't change questions her humanity.
Well I kinda considered her an "exception" to the spell, being the daughter of one of the masterminds behind it and been caged. But theres a good chance you could be right. Could be something more.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2016-01-20, 09:39   Link #88
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

All Spy tools were useless. Asuta practically an OP Spy lol

We finally on the end of the current everyone, Rello has brough us this far with his ship now we will enter the phase of wait and read like we did in other manga thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post

Thing is Azudora is missing some crucial details that Helck told Anne.
Spoiler for comment:

I have feeling the author deliberately to ship Edil x Hyura for reason.

Spoiler for Btw this scene is crack me up :D:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 12:32   Link #89
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Thing is Azudora is missing some crucial details that Helck told Anne.
Helck and Vamirio don't really know much more than Azudora does.

They both surmised the awakened warriors have a way to resurrect, and they both figured out through different ways that Mikaros is the one behind everything, and that the King is the control unit.

Sure, Azudora doesn't know Alicia, or Zell, or Edil's relationship to Helck, but in the grand scheme of things, they're just grunt soldiers who are overall expendable in Mikaros' scheme.

The only thing of significance Helck and Vamirio know that Azudora doesn't is Hero Killer.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 16:37   Link #90
luffyxnami

I am pretty sure Sharuami is the king. She is probably control by her dad when she in king mode so she can't remember anything she did, people will probably said something like "then why didn't helck notice her voice" but if she is being control they could change her voice to. It would be tragic for helck if she is the one and the conflicting emotion he have toward her would prevent him from killing her and could raise new issue.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 23:45   Link #91
Velsy

Well if you recall, Cless put a sword through the kings head, and it had no effect, like he didnt exist behind the mask. It didnt even flinch. I reckon the king has been missing or dead for a long time now. I was kinda hoping Asuta may of stumbled apon his corpse down beneath the castle in her recon activities. But for now we dont know much about the royal family or their history. Well Azudora had mentioned they had good relations in the past, before the Kingdom was overthrown by another group. I just think theres very little chance of her being the King, especially that she was often out playing with the twin brothers. Seemed to have the hots for the youngest brother too.

But this story probably will have some more twists, so we'll have to see how it plays.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2016-01-21, 00:23   Link #92
luffyxnami

Quote:
Well if you recall, Cless put a sword through the kings head, and it had no effect, like he didnt exist behind the mask. It didnt even flinch. I reckon the king has been missing or dead for a long time now. I was kinda hoping Asuta may of stumbled apon his corpse down beneath the castle in her recon activities. But for now we dont know much about the royal family or their history. Well Azudora had mentioned they had good relations in the past, before the Kingdom was overthrown by another group. I just think theres very little chance of her being the King, especially that she was often out playing with the twin brothers. Seemed to have the hots for the youngest brother too.

But this story probably will have some more twists, so we'll have to see how it plays.
Her being the "king" fit with the hero theme. Hero are often either related to the princess by either being summon by her or fall in love with her which make Sharuami the perfect choice for being the king. The princess being the other being with unique power other than the hero. They just call her "king" to hide the true identity of the being that could revive hero. Her being stab in the head and surviving might have something to do with her dad's power.
Old 2016-01-21, 00:43   Link #93
Velsy

So, you are basing it off. If theres a hero, there has to be a Princess/Queen?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2016-01-21, 01:07   Link #94
luffyxnami

Quote:
So, you are basing it off. If theres a hero, there has to be a Princess/Queen?
That, plus the fact that it would be very emotional and impactful for helck if she was the one. She is like the one person that would be hardest for him to kill other than his brother and Alicia. If the king is some random guy or Rafaed, helck wont hesitant to kill them.
Old 2016-01-26, 03:44   Link #95
kari-no-sugata II

61.1 is out. Hmm, fight was certainly nice but interesting reveal at the end.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 03:47   Link #96
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Alert!! Alert!!
Badass Azudora past is revealed

Last edited by LKK; 2016-01-26 at 09:38. Reason: image removed. violates image hosting rules.
Old 2016-01-26, 04:46   Link #97
Twi

Finally, someone does something that sticks to the bastard.
Old 2016-01-26, 11:01   Link #98
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Courtesy by humble users from Helck Batoto comment section
Quote:
"Oh you thought Helck's backstory wasn't sad enough? Here, let me give you Azudora's so you can feel more."
Well, he could be balancing out the feels can and while Helck's story was full of feels, Azudora's story will be so full of testosterone and epic that you'll need to knit a sweater for your non-existent grandkids in order to not poison yourself from manliness overdoze.
Azudora: "60% of the Empire's population are my illegitimate children. The other 40% came to be when the first 60% had children of their own. The only woman who I never conquered is Vamirio... That's because she was still in the womb..."
Old 2016-01-30, 22:25   Link #99
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Two Extra Chapters are scanlated and out.
It's about Vamirio when she was a kid.
Old 2016-01-30, 22:31   Link #100
cloud04
Scanlator

lol her weapon reminds me of the who would win "twig vs...." meme

Tags
gag manga...?, tragic past