Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-08-10, 02:53   Link #381
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
@ Gelven: Don't talk... That's it, don't talk..... you're just pushing it Mr! What are you trying to do? Make Gundam SEED into hentai. The show's title is Gundam SEED, not SCHOOL DAYS!!....
Gelven, even Ryuushinn starts to annoy at you and begins to shoot at you....

with his Magna Wild Shot!
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 04:51   Link #382
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Moonlight Butterfly FTW!

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 10:24   Link #383
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
well ya remember GS special editon 1 when they show kira & flay "do it/se-x" besides what if in GS the movie "do it" again this time with kira & lacus or athrun & cagalli or even lacus & cagalli (i really wish) besides that is omg contraverstal in GS series.
My god.
Sicko.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 16:35   Link #384
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
@ Gelven: Don't talk... That's it, don't talk..... you're just pushing it Mr! What are you trying to do? Make Gundam SEED into hentai. The show's title is Gundam SEED, not SCHOOL DAYS!!....

Anyways the technology in CE is already looking like it's star wars or something.
well geez unless they plan to show LACUS CAGALLI KISSING SCENE well then the KLAC-BAR is open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE7GT...elated&search= !!!

besides what if they do it again on the GS the movie by having a "do it" with kira & lacus or athrun & cagalli or even lacus & cagalli (i really extremely wish).

or unless GS the movie going to be like ECW?!

cause GS series had some scenes that are EXTREME.

gezz do i've do this enterance to show E-GS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aIeX...elated&search= (EXTREME GUNDAM SEED)
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 20:22   Link #385
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
well geez unless they plan to show LACUS CAGALLI KISSING SCENE well then the KLAC-BAR is open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE7GT...elated&search= !!!

besides what if they do it again on the GS the movie by having a "do it" with kira & lacus or athrun & cagalli or even lacus & cagalli (i really extremely wish).

gezz do i've do this enterance to show E-GS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aIeX...elated&search= (EXTREME GUNDAM SEED)
To tell ya the truth: the only "ECW" of animes is not GSD but the mature-themed animes like Death Note and the anime version of Devil May Cry. They are extermely violent.

STFU, please....
Old 2007-08-12, 20:28   Link #386
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Hey look, Destiny Gundam is considered the main Gundam of GSD again, it seems:
Spoiler:
Follow up to this last post, this was taken at the Gundam Expo:

http://mantanweb.mainichi.co.jp/web/...ml?photonum=24

They also have the RX-78, Ez-8, Alex, GP-01Fb, Zeta, ZZ, Nu, F91, Victory, God, Wing, X, Wing Zero Custom, Turn A, Strike and Stargazer representing their respective shows... So there ya go.
Old 2007-08-20, 04:35   Link #387
kiramuro

Quote:
So was Kamille in the beginning of Zeta, but he got better, not worse. That's Shinn_Kabuto's point, I believe.
I know what his point was but I am saying that it's a grave insult to Kamille to say that he is just as shit as Shinn is at the beginning. Lets face it Kamille was a much more likeable character than Shinn at any point in time. It would be a bit awkward I think to have shinn eventually developed into a good guy that we can all feel a sense of camaraderie with Honestly what happened to Shinn in GSD was perfect until the contrived friendly ending with him shaking Kira's hand. I though it suited the way that his character was setup initially to retain his "evil" streak i.e. his development into a fairly sadistic soldier who rather indulged in killing and a mindless puppet of Gil suited him perfectly.
kiramuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 05:32   Link #388
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiramuro View Post
I know what his point was but I am saying that it's a grave insult to Kamille to say that he is just as shit as Shinn is at the beginning. Lets face it Kamille was a much more likeable character than Shinn at any point in time.
Actually, no, I'd argue that Kamille in Eps 1-2 was a complete ass and a far worse whiner than Shinn in Eps 1-2. And I never found him to be completely likeable in the TV series anyway (though in the movie he was better).

Last edited by brightman; 2007-08-20 at 05:44.
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 23:00   Link #389
kiramuro

Quote:
Actually, no, I'd argue that Kamille in Eps 1-2 was a complete ass and a far worse whiner than Shinn in Eps 1-2. And I never found him to be completely likeable in the TV series anyway (though in the movie he was better).
There is a difference between being a whiner and being an hothead. Kamille is the latter case. I don't see how you can say that he was a complete ass in Eps 1-2. All he did was showing that he had the balls to taken on the Titans who are nothing better than a bunch of thugs.
kiramuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 01:29   Link #390
Panon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiramuro View Post
There is a difference between being a whiner and being an hothead. Kamille is the latter case. I don't see how you can say that he was a complete ass in Eps 1-2. All he did was showing that he had the balls to taken on the Titans who are nothing better than a bunch of thugs.
Uh, no, he is an INCREDIBLE whiner at the start of the series.

He has a violent tantrum over hearing someone make a joke about his name, and his first action when getting into the Gundam is to threaten to stomp on one of the Titans officers who bullied him like a spiteful child.

Shinn is a saint compared to Kamille at his worst.

Quote:
I though it suited the way that his character was setup initially to retain his "evil" streak i.e. his development into a fairly sadistic soldier who rather indulged in killing and a mindless puppet of Gil suited him perfectly.
Sadistic soldier? Mindless puppet? Did you even watch the same Destiny everybody else did?
Panon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 03:08   Link #391
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

kiramuro, I think you're letting your annoyance with Shinn cloud your thinking...Honestly you wouldn't be the first...

If you call Shinn whining him being pi$$ed at Cagali while on Minerva because he blamed her father for the death of his family then sign me up for whiners camp...Early on in the show Shinn only acted out toward Cagali...It wasn't until Athrun was named as his commander did he start to meander and whine a bit in an alpha-dawg struggle...Cammille on the other hand was already pi$$ed he had a girl's name, blew off his teachers and classmates because he was a brat, and tried to rebel against his absentee father...Much bigger "whiner" if that's the word you wanna use, but after his mother got cracked open like a decoder ring in a 25cent capsule machine he became filled with much more hatred and darkness...

Eps- 1-2 he acted like a latch-key kid acting out because he wanted attention (or lacked attention from his father)...Shinn's disposition conversely was based on the brutal death of his family inwhich he was a party (So in the beginning Cammille was the kid acting out for attention, while Shinn was the one acting out because his family's dead--So who's whining now?) ....The only real difference between the two characters is that one got honest development as a main character while the other was discarded as a main character making his development stagnate...

Quote:
Honestly what happened to Shinn in GSD was perfect until the contrived friendly ending with him shaking Kira's hand. I though it suited the way that his character was setup initially to retain his "evil" streak i.e. his development into a fairly sadistic soldier who rather indulged in killing and a mindless puppet of Gil suited him perfectly.
I wouldn't say it suited him perfectly but I too would have perferred Shinn end up as a sadistic solider caught in the depth of his own personal darkness then have his whole development farced into a fanservice handshake with Team Clyne...I always thought it woulda been cool if instead of hopping in IJ's hand he would have flew off in a battle damaged DESTINY as his own man...
Old 2007-08-21, 04:49   Link #392
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
[I wouldn't say it suited him perfectly but I too would have perferred Shinn end up as a sadistic solider caught in the depth of his own personal darkness then have his whole development farced into a fanservice handshake with Team Clyne...I always thought it woulda been cool if instead of hopping in IJ's hand he would have flew off in a battle damaged DESTINY as his own man...
Really? Still foolish in the end, huh...

Maybe he'll just vanish and just... dance...
Old 2007-08-21, 07:23   Link #393
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
kiramuro, I think you're letting your annoyance with Shinn cloud your thinking...Honestly you wouldn't be the first...

If you call Shinn whining him being pi$$ed at Cagali while on Minerva because he blamed her father for the death of his family then sign me up for whiners camp...Early on in the show Shinn only acted out toward Cagali...It wasn't until Athrun was named as his commander did he start to meander and whine a bit in an alpha-dawg struggle...Cammille on the other hand was already pi$$ed he had a girl's name, blew off his teachers and classmates because he was a brat, and tried to rebel against his absentee father...Much bigger "whiner" if that's the word you wanna use, but after his mother got cracked open like a decoder ring in a 25cent capsule machine he became filled with much more hatred and darkness...

Eps- 1-2 he acted like a latch-key kid acting out because he wanted attention (or lacked attention from his father)...Shinn's disposition conversely was based on the brutal death of his family inwhich he was a party (So in the beginning Cammille was the kid acting out for attention, while Shinn was the one acting out because his family's dead--So who's whining now?) ....The only real difference between the two characters is that one got honest development as a main character while the other was discarded as a main character making his development stagnate...

I wouldn't say it suited him perfectly but I too would have perferred Shinn end up as a sadistic solider caught in the depth of his own personal darkness then have his whole development farced into a fanservice handshake with Team Clyne...I always thought it woulda been cool if instead of hopping in IJ's hand he would have flew off in a battle damaged DESTINY as his own man...
I do agree with wingdarkness on this one.
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 07:54   Link #394
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn_Kabuto View Post
Gelven, even Ryuushinn starts to annoy at you and begins to shoot at you....

with his Magna Wild Shot!
"答えは聞いてない"

But the idea of sex in a Gundam series is really absurd. I mean, you're making GS sound like some hentai series.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 16:20   Link #395
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
"答えは聞いてない"

But the idea of sex in a Gundam series is really absurd. I mean, you're making GS sound like some hentai series.
Yeah. I don't like the idea either.

And Magna Wild Shot is Den-O Gun Form's Full Charge finisher.
Old 2007-08-22, 21:26   Link #396
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well did anyone saw GS special edtion 1 of the kira flay "omg" besides it was to be on tv but parents go shocked so send it in the special edtion.

geez what if happen again GS the movie?

& now let get to something else that lacus clyne is really the most dominate ultimate anime woman this generation, this decade, etc like lacus is the QUEEN OF QUEENS OF ANIMES WOMAN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHNgtHiV1yU ?!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 22:08   Link #397
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
wingdarkness you are my GOD.

Kamille's outbursts in the first few eps of Zeta had me cringing. Now wonder he had to be Brightslapped often because of it. In any case, Shinn also gets bashed because of his similarity with Kamille, and more often than not, also bashed for going against Kira and his true love principles of universal peace. What makes me even sadder is the fact that Morosawa abandoned his character development and shafted him as a main character in order to concentrate AGAIN on what Kira has been supposed to be fighting for since the last season. Shinn always had been hateful towards the Athhas for a reason; he didn't hate them so that he could get attention from his friends, as he had always been that way ever since he migrated from Orb, and attested to by Rey and Lunamaria and all those who knew him. There was no instance in Destiny to show however if they knew his past, seeing Shinn as a very secretive guy who clams up whenever issues like that crop up (and probably they wouldn't dare seeing how he acts around people who seem to drive him over the edge, LOL. ). Or maybe they did, because they were always the first ones who apologize for his behavior, and didn't Brightslap him every 5 seconds or so to just shut him the hell up. IF they probably didn't care or had any semblance of Shinn's anger at the Athhas, or for whatever reason for that matter, I really don't think they would apologize for Shinn's behavior then say stuff like "he's been always like that to our superior officers". Too bad his friendship with Lunamaria and Rey weren't ventured into, seeing as they seem to be the only ones who were able to control his angst better than other people on the Minerva, until Athrun came along.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 19:54   Link #398
moonworld

I don't know if it was already posted but enjoy that cool Meyrin coming directly from the movie:

moonworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 20:04   Link #399
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonworld View Post
I don't know if it was already posted but enjoy that cool Meyrin coming directly from the movie:

Where did you get that picture from?? I thought there wasn't any information on the new seed movie??
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 20:11   Link #400
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Where did you get that picture from?? I thought there wasn't any information on the new seed movie??
I don't think that's an official picture, look what she's wearing on her collar.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep