AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 3 7.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 12.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 28.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 35.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 12.82%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-05, 12:22   Link #21
aers
*Fansubber

Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-05, 12:32   Link #22
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Nighty, you better pray hard; it does look like your worst fear regarding a GingLetti pairing is materializing fast...
Maybe, but with Jail's "I'm so totally a crazy, evil bastard" points raking up like never before (( if he was mildly ambiguously crazy and evil before, he's totally now. )), looks like everything is pointing towards brainwashing. Doesn't help that she was silent all the way.

The Numbers uniform looks nice on her though.

Acous's Rare Skill is...err....

And sigh... why must Vivio be THAT OF ALL THINGS!? And with that kind of presentation as well... Are you serious, Jail? I don't care how powerful Vivio's latent powers is to power a world-destroyer-ship, this isn't exactly what I'd thought you'd consider the best creation. And him showing Vivio being the core of the Cradle to the involved parties, (( Regius, Saint Church, etc ))...man, that's totally asking for a death sentence.

Overall, pretty boring until the later half of the episode. And you know...I'd like to know what's this dream of yours. You've been extremely ambiguous, Jail, but it's about time. You've already revealed your FINAL DUNGEON COMPLETE WITH A SUPER WEAPON after all.

And they're STILL hiding Due... You know, if it turns out to be non-shocking, (( like Due = Jail or something )) I'll be mildly surprised.

Lutecia can summon a lot of Ji-rai-ohs...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-05, 12:38   Link #23
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Maybe, but with Jail's "I'm so totally a crazy, evil bastard" points raking up like never before (( if he was mildly ambiguously crazy and evil before, he's totally now. )), looks like everything is pointing towards brainwashing. Doesn't help that she was silent all the way.

The Numbers uniform looks nice on her though.

Acous's Rare Skill is...err....

And sigh... why must Vivio be THAT OF ALL THINGS!? And with that kind of presentation as well... Are you serious, Jail? I don't care how powerful Vivio's latent powers is to power a world-destroyer-ship, this isn't exactly what I'd thought you'd consider the best creation. And him showing Vivio being the core of the Cradle to the involved parties, (( Regius, Saint Church, etc ))...man, that's totally asking for a death sentence.

Overall, pretty boring until the later half of the episode. And you know...I'd like to know what's this dream of yours. You've been extremely ambiguous, Jail, but it's about time. You've already revealed your FINAL DUNGEON COMPLETE WITH A SUPER WEAPON after all.
This certainly reminds me of those end game zones where Megaman has to go in clear all the bosses that he has defeated before again, before taking Dr W on for the #^%$^ing umpteenth time.

And we have our Reploids (Project F? Einherjar?), Mavericks (Numbers), and Evoluder Subaru the Maverick Relic Hunter. She's even blue in color!
Old 2007-08-05, 12:43   Link #24
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Actually, scratch that dream part.

Jail clearly said he wants some...power and it's related to Ancient Belka...

Not clear though. Though Cradle is apparently just the beginning of his "happy dream."

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-05, 13:01   Link #25
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
jail: "MUHAHAHAHAHA!"
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-05, 13:08   Link #26
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
Whatever you're drinking, you'd probably be better laying off it. It doesn't seem to be doing you much good.

Whatever else Jail has in mind though, we still haven't seen this King fellow. And I'm almost convinced Auris is Due. Mainly because she's somewhat suspicious and strategically placed to keep an eye on Regius too.
Old 2007-08-05, 13:09   Link #27
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Best thing in an otherwise average calm before the storm episode.

Spoiler for not a spoiler, really:

The animators must be really enjoying drawing Jail's frames. I can feel the enthusiasm and excitement behind it.

Old 2007-08-05, 13:10   Link #28
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Oh well, watched it:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-05, 13:17   Link #29
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Spoiler:

Quote:
Whatever else Jail has in mind though, we still haven't seen this King fellow. And I'm almost convinced Auris is Due. Mainly because she's somewhat suspicious and strategically placed to keep an eye on Regius too.
Though Regius's moral seems to be pretty broke already looking at his brief shot..he is like going to cry or having another heart attack
Old 2007-08-05, 13:18   Link #30
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Hmmm...

Could it be that his true goal could be the total elimination of magic in Midchilda?

his raising of the Exile Mitoranum Cradle seems to support all out destruction... with conventionals

I sense a ship sacrifice in the process
Old 2007-08-05, 13:22   Link #31
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Oh, and while this isn't really relevantly important, just a note... (( the first point more so to the OC thread. ))

The Wolkenritter are not immortal. They will die one day. They just don't age.

And the Cradle is an Ancient Belka weapon, which might be the reason why core!Vivio is called the Vessel of Saints.

That, and the speech Jail gave is specifically aforementioned first with regards his sponsors (( we don't know who )), TSAB Ground and the Saint Church.

Old 2007-08-05, 13:23   Link #32
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Whatever you're drinking, you'd probably be better laying off it. It doesn't seem to be doing you much good.

i only speak the truth :3 i think its about time that it happens as well (death may or may not occur but near death is something im all up for ^.^)

speaking about regius...he knows he's screwed XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-05, 13:27   Link #33
An Hero in Disguise
Human

What's the purpose of Vivio in the battleship I wonder. She seemed to retain her own consciousness, so she's not controlling the ship herself? It all looks very ... strange. And lame, I have to say, unless there's a very good explanation.

EDIT: the ship is Ancient Belkan? Is it still considered non-magical weapon?
Old 2007-08-05, 13:27   Link #34
aers
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-05, 13:31   Link #35
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Oh well, watched it:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
What's the purpose of Vivio in the battleship I wonder. She seemed to retain her own consciousness, so she's not controlling the ship herself? It all looks very ... strange. And lame, I have to say, unless there's a very good explanation.
Perhaps she is just like a battery nothing else

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post
Spoiler:
Ahh ok,Thank you
Old 2007-08-05, 13:34   Link #36
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Best thing in an otherwise average calm before the storm episode.

Spoiler for not a spoiler, really:

The animators must be really enjoying drawing Jail's frames. I can feel the enthusiasm and excitement behind it.
Uhoh...Jail is getting carried away, he's slipping too

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, that's all he need to do...
Spoiler for Boasting:

At least he's not like that
Old 2007-08-05, 13:36   Link #37
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

EDIT: the ship is Ancient Belkan? Is it still considered non-magical weapon?
Just because it's Mid-childan or Ancient Belkan doesn't necessarily make them magical.

I mean, even if we may be purely using solar/enviroment-friendly energy in the distant future, that doesn't mean different alternatives of energy doesn't exist for our Earthling culture.

Yeah, bad comparison, I know. But the idea is there.

Old 2007-08-05, 13:36   Link #38
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
-Acous mentioned his abilities similar to Hayate/Carim and called those kitties his "spirit familiars" ...Wonder what would be Carim's since Wolkens could be considered Hayate's

-Those panels seems to be schematic of setoukijin instead of Due.It is like their template, bald heads
So he's capable of something more spectacular? Hope so. Also lol at 4chan mentioning Acous = Nero Chaos.

Ah, schematics ... that's possible.

Quote:
Perhaps she is just like a battery nothing else
A humanoid battery? For a non-magical weapon? Is this some Matrix?
Old 2007-08-05, 13:37   Link #39
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
i only speak the truth :3 i think its about time that it happens as well (death may or may not occur but near death is something im all up for ^.^)

And yeah, I thought that figure on the screen was a number until I got to go back and look at it. Definitely get the impression that, even if it isn't Auris (might've been a temporary measure, I suppose, but yep, he seems beyond broken now. I can't wait for him to come face to face with Zest.) we're supposed to be trying to work out who Due is like the masked men in A's. Either that or Due will suddenly appear out of nowhere to save their asses, but that's boring.

And those Jail screens are hilarious. I should hate him far more than I do, but I just can't take him seriously.
Old 2007-08-05, 13:40   Link #40
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
Spoiler: