AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-18, 16:46   Link #1
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

[manga] Sasuke and orochimaru's relation

Spoiler for orochimaru's death:
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 16:59   Link #2
SpiRo
Banned

Sasuke promised his body to Orochimaru if he train him and make him powerfull enough to kill Itachi. Once when he kill Itachi he will give his body to Orochimaru, but then i guess Naruto and Sakura will come and fight will start ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 17:03   Link #3
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Sasuke killed/defeated Orochimaru at the right time! (for Sasuke)

If Orochimaru swapped bodies before his attack...then i doubt that Sasuke could've killed or defeated Orochimaru. This time he was in his worst condition...

I think Sasuke should jump of a cliff if he can manage to kill Itachi since he told countless time that he only lives for that purpose....and doesnt need to live if he completes it. (i think)

But if he can manage to change himself (completly) become noble or a professional assasin (for the benifit of the 5 countries) a hunter-nin.

Then i think he can be of value to Konoha or any village. Any village would want him on their side (even Orochimaru...which was told) but to give him a warm welcome and really be part of the village again....that's out of the picture.

That should never happen...he dug himself to deep into a ++++ hole!
The only place left for salvation for him is the monastry...

Come to think of it....why havent we seen monks traveling through the Naruto World trying to convice that violence/revenge isnt the way....but God, love & joy..which is the road to enlightenment...a priest should try to convince him otherwise...
Old 2007-03-18, 17:04   Link #4
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Sasuke promised his body to Orochimaru if he train him and make him powerfull enough to kill Itachi. Once when he kill Itachi he will give his body to Orochimaru, but then i guess Naruto and Sakura will come and fight will start ..
obviosly u don't read the manga, he had....(read the spoiler)
Spoiler for i don't hav i title for this:
Old 2007-03-18, 17:31   Link #5
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
obviosly u don't read the manga, he had....(read the spoiler)
Spoiler for i don't hav i title for this:
I just said what i thinked it should be their relationship .. train me to kill Itachi when i kill him i will give u body nothing else ..
Old 2007-03-18, 17:50   Link #6
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Sasuke chosen the perfect time to attack Orochimaru because there was no later and attacking sooner might have resulted with his death :
-Attacking Oro before he could use his Immortality ritual and when his previous body was still fine might have leaded to a physical fight to the death which was way more hazardous for Sasuke.
-He might not have been strong enough to mentally overcome Oro a couple of month ago.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 17:03   Link #7
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Sasuke chosen the perfect time to attack Orochimaru because there was no later and attacking sooner might have resulted with his death :
-Attacking Oro before he could use his Immortality ritual and when his previous body was still fine might have leaded to a physical fight to the death which was way more hazardous for Sasuke.
-He might not have been strong enough to mentally overcome Oro a couple of month ago.
Even though what you said is true, i just cant shake the feeling that they didnt give oro a proper death. I mean, i was expecting him to go out in a big, epic, dramitic fashion, because he is such a major character in this manga. And lets not forget he did have one other goal besides taking over sasukes body; to resume his destruction of konoha. Oros death to me is equivalent to if they were to kill naruto with a shuriken to the head because an enemy ninja just got a lucky hit. Just doesnt do the character justice.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-19 at 18:51.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 17:06   Link #8
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I agree with you except the fact that Sasuke couldn't mentally defeat Orochimaru. I mean just because his ninjutsu and taijutsu are not as good as Orochimaru's doesn't mean his genjutsu isn't better than Orochimaru's.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 17:14   Link #9
Popo-San

Send a message via AIM to Popo-San
^ yes it does

&&&

SpiRo you need to learn how to speak english properly.
Popo-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 04:58   Link #10
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Even though what you said is true, i just cant shake the feeling that they didnt give oro a proper death.
Oro isn't dead yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I agree with you except the fact that Sasuke couldn't mentally defeat Orochimaru. I mean just because his ninjutsu and taijutsu are not as good as Orochimaru's doesn't mean his genjutsu isn't better than Orochimaru's.
For all we know Sasuke's Ninjutsu and Taijutsu could be better than Oro, that's not the point.
Sasuke's victory was due to his control over the Sharingan and we don't if he possesses such control since a long time.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 06:33   Link #11
amOKchen
duel me

It is kind of sad Orochimaru died, one of the best characters in the manga/anime. I just love(d) that evil voice.

On the other hand if Sasuke took over Orochimaru's mind, we get a small hint on that, he might find a way to free himself, possibly with help from Kabuto - but which is it?
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 14:57   Link #12
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
It is kind of sad Orochimaru died, one of the best characters in the manga/anime. I just love(d) that evil voice.

On the other hand if Sasuke took over Orochimaru's mind, we get a small hint on that, he might find a way to free himself, possibly with help from Kabuto - but which is it?
Orochimaru is not dead. And Kabuto's true skill is yet to be seen. Heck he might be a genjutsu master even without sharingan and could get Orochimaru out but there would be no point unless Kabuto gives his body to Orochimaru.
Old 2007-03-20, 15:14   Link #13
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popo-San View Post
^ yes it does

&&&

SpiRo you need to learn how to speak english properly.
Why, why i need to learn english perfect ? How many languages u speak ?
Old 2007-03-20, 15:39   Link #14
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Quote:
Why, why i need to learn english perfect ? How many languages u speak ?
i hav no clue how many languages any of you speak but i speak 7:
english, mandarine, spanish, japanese, vietnamese,(a little bit, enough to undestand but respond) taiwanese, and cantonese
but come on, lets keep the language stuff limit to 1 post per person, this thread is about sasuke
Old 2007-03-21, 07:59   Link #15
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
i hav no clue how many languages any of you speak but i speak 7:
english, mandarine, spanish, japanese, vietnamese,(a little bit, enough to undestand but respond) taiwanese, and cantonese
but come on, lets keep the language stuff limit to 1 post per person, this thread is about sasuke
but u dont speak Serbian .. heheh IN YOUR FACE!

Well, i didnt want for Oro to die so fast i wanted to see how Oro own konoha once again .. but i dont know what will happen now and that is interesting.
Old 2007-03-21, 15:48   Link #16
Kyu410

Quote:
but u dont speak Serbian .. heheh IN YOUR FACE!

Well, i didnt want for Oro to die so fast i wanted to see how Oro own konoha once again .. but i dont know what will happen now and that is interesting.
Although Orochimaru is one of my favorite characters. I don't believe that he could own Konoha again. I mean its just him, Kabuto , and Sasuke and I don't think Sasuke will be back in Konoha for a while.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-21, 17:00   Link #17
Lendial

i loved his "kiss" style tounge. its obviously he'll be back someday tho.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 17:09   Link #18
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Although Orochimaru is one of my favorite characters. I don't believe that he could own Konoha again. I mean its just him, Kabuto , and Sasuke and I don't think Sasuke will be back in Konoha for a while.

Spoiler:
Don't forget that Orochimaru is the leader of Sound village.

I think people get the wrong idea about that situation. Oro, Kabuto and Sasuke have been going to safe houses periodically.

It makes it seem like it was just the 3 of them, but it was never stated that Oro lost all of his ninja henchmen in the Sound/Sand vs. Leaf battle.

Alot of people complained about the logic of where that ninja army that Sasuke defeated came from.

Maybe they were Sound ninja he was practicing on. Or maybe they were captive ninja Oro was keeping capture for such an occasion. How did they get there?

Perhaps he stored them in scrolls to use when needed.

Oro's lairs are not heavily guarded so clearly there are not Sound ninja living with them to patrol but he does appear to hold people like this Suigetsu captive, therefore Kabuto and Sasuke were not the only people in the lair with Orochimaru.
Old 2007-03-21, 17:13   Link #19
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
and if sasuke ever kills itachi(which i highly doubt) do u think he'll return to konoha?
To save the world from his cursed lifestyle and bloodline, he should die with his brother, to put a definite end to all Uchiha related conflicts.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 17:22   Link #20
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
To save the world from his cursed lifestyle and bloodline, he should die with his brother, to put a definite end to all Uchiha related conflicts.
I think he will just become a wandering vagabon.

But he did state that one of his ambitions was to revive his clan. So he may settle down, have a family and ressurect the Uchiha through his direct descendants.

He does seem to take great pride in the clan and some of that feeling may be in defiance of his brother thinking himself above the clan, so reviving it may be to spite his brother for destroying it.

I don't know if he will return to Konoha, certainly not until Itachi is dead, even if they could help him. He has chosen a dark path, devoid of companionship to focus on killing Itachi.

If he dies in his battle with Itachi that likely does not matter. His revenge takes precedence over anything.

He may try to become more relaxed after his vengeance but I think that the darkness in his heart will consume him too greatly for him to ever return to village life.

Worse yet, he power could consume him and he becomes truely evil like Itachi. But I think we all know that in the end, at the most crucial moment, Naruto will cause him to have a change of heart about his dark path.