Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-02-21, 14:02   Link #121
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contempt View Post
The situation of cats reminds me of a little anecdote which I've been saving for such an occasion...
I was living in Oxford a few years back and there was a neighbours cat who kept relieving itself in my garden... I spoke to the neighbours about it who merely snubbed it. So I took matters into my own hands, donning a pair of monstrously huge almost neck breakingly big night vision goggles I waited patiently with a .22 rifle... Then in the dead of the night... Success... My stake-out was worthwhile... Just as the cat prepared to do it's business I fired... However at that moment my goggles failed and all I heard was a rather loud cat-like squeal and I heard nothing else. I returned inside and had a celebratory piece of toast.
However three days down the line, my morning glance through the comic-like excuse Britain has for newspapers was abruptly interrupted by non other than... The owners... More to the point, the owners and their three kids... The wife was in tears, the kids were red-eyed and puffy with tears rolling down their down-trodden faces. They asked... "Have you seen our cat?" (or at least I think that's what they said as the sniffling kinda made it difficult to understand) I adopted a shocked stroke concerned look and said very plainly "No, but I promise you, I'll tell you if I hear anything..."
I didn't see much of my neighbours after that... Shortly after the family decided to move to warmer climes, not knowing of my deeds, (though my insistence may of had something to do with the move) and we ended up on the South Coast... (oh I forgot to add, the cat did turn up in the end but it was rather flat when they found it on the side of the road)

On the other hand I love cats, adore them as a matter of fact. I just don't like other people's cats.

As for animals I hate... The cliched insects... My intense and fury filled dislike for them often ends up with me using my bo-staff and having several large dents in my wall...
You, Sir, make me feel ashamed that we are of the same species. Reading this made me want to punch you. Hard. I bet doing it and lying to your neighbor afterwards made you proud... ever heard of resolving matters in civil ways ? Guess not. Have a not so pleasant day.
Old 2007-02-21, 15:24   Link #122
Andu

Send a message via MSN to Andu
Im a nature lover and i don't hate any animals, i just can't. Even roaches, spiders and such are ok...
I don't feel too well about mankind though. It's not a single human, he hasn't done anything wrong, its the whole deal that i dislike.
Funny to be writing this while listening to this :
Spoiler:
Andu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 15:48   Link #123
ImClueless
Rawr

Humans are the worst animal ever. Case in point, the guy who shot his neighbor's cat and then lied to them about it and I'm not cat lover by a long shot. Come on if you have it in you to shoot the cat then at least have the balls to admit to it.

Anyway we also kill things for pleasure, ruin the environment, cause destruction on a massive scale, blah blah blah blah blah
ImClueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 16:01   Link #124
Contempt
Counting Spoons

Send a message via MSN to Contempt
I deemed it appropriate for the circumstances I neglected to mention like my younger sibling recieving permanent scarring, even after approaching the authorities who remained neutral in the matter (though in retrospect the purpose rarely justifies the means)... Anyway my apologies for obviously offending many through my tactless recounting...

In keeping with the topic, I find chickens rather... Untrustworthy... It's the way the incessantly peck at the ground. They're plotting something with those damn turkeys.
Contempt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 18:06   Link #125
ColdHands

Skunks they may be cute but they are stinky and will strike at anyone at anytime.
ColdHands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 19:50   Link #126
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I hate bunnies!! i mean what's the point of these bloody animals!!
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 20:21   Link #127
Red Herring
SPARTANS

Pucker up, lover.
Red Herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 11:27   Link #128
Wolfen
So as I pray...

Botflies.

One of the very few things I know about that still makes my skin crawl.
Wolfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 13:01   Link #129
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Chickens, particularly roosters. Roosters are such dumb cowards. They run up to you when you have your back turned and peck you in the back of the leg, and when you turn around they scamper off.

One time I managed to catch one in the act and kicked him a good 10 feet. that one didnt attack me for a good 3 weeks afterwards.

I also hate cockroaches.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 13:06   Link #130
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
Roosters are such dumb cowards. They run up to you when you have your back turned and peck you in the back of the leg, and when you turn around they scamper off.

One time I managed to catch one in the act and kicked him a good 10 feet. that one didnt attack me for a good 3 weeks afterwards.
Well that was just personal and rude.
Old 2007-03-26, 14:51   Link #131
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
I hate bunnies!! i mean what's the point of these bloody animals!!
Food Haven't eaten one myself, but should be pretty good
Old 2007-03-26, 14:57   Link #132
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Food Haven't eaten one myself, but should be pretty good
Actually they're quite tasty, in a dark-meat-chicken sort of way. They're very good in stew. Sadly (like most game hens) catching enough of the little @!@#$'s to make a meal is quite hard.
Old 2007-03-26, 16:08   Link #133
Azrael_Azure
Femme Fatale

Send a message via MSN to Azrael_Azure Send a message via Yahoo to Azrael_Azure
Badgers.
They're mean, violent, and nasty. I also think they smell bad.....
Azrael_Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 01:06   Link #134
Lebron
I hear voices

Opossums, nuff said.

Had a bad run in with one when I was younger at a Boy Scouts camp out. One got into our tent, and wouldn't come out. Long story short we had to fight with it with some sticks in order to get it out. Viscous little things
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 02:05   Link #135
Satsuya
~Slave~

#3 : Humans : Look funny

#2 : Dolphins = Smile to much

#1 : Ant-Eater = always watching.....always scheming
Satsuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 02:46   Link #136
Tatsumiko
*Artist

Spiders

...ok I know theyre good for catching bugs and normal ones dont hurt you....BUT DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO LAND ON TOP OF YOU WHEN COMING FROM ABOVE?!...I mean really each time that happens I very high-pitched screams I thought Id never could do ><"
Tatsumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 16:43   Link #137
WhiteWings

#1: Humans

What else? We're the worst known (to ourselves anyway) creatures on Earth.

#2 : Mosquitos

Other than being food for some other animals and helped David in the bible (I think) what good are they? At best they are annoying insects. At least generally bees help spread pollen and etc. At worst, they are carriers of disease.
Old 2007-03-28, 12:21   Link #138
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Foxes. For lots of reasons. I live in the country and have lots of chickens and they keep getting killed by foxes. Foxed are smart little.... but thats not the main reason, my ex-girlfrind cheated on me with a guy named fox who I've been rivals with for nine years. Baby foxes are okay though.
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 12:51   Link #139
Jaden

Birds....though I admit it's pretty cool to fly. But still, I have this unexplainable dislike of birds. And my favourite saying is "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines".
Old 2007-03-28, 16:03   Link #140
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Of all creepy/sickening creatures i can think of the Sea Lamprey
is one that gives me more chills than a leach

Last edited by Nightbat®; 2007-03-28 at 16:34.
Nightbat® is offline   Reply With Quote