AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-14, 09:48   Link #181
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, that is why we have Ichika, a VERY unorthordox therapist. The kind that solving the problem with love, and then became a punch bag.
Also, demino, Alastor mean Yui Takamura from Muv-Luv.
Old 2013-08-14, 09:49   Link #182
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Ah, no, fire was mentioning a character from another anime, which suffers from PTSD.

As far as I know, Houki's only problem are the bouts of homicidal rage.
That said...she lived with Tabane. I can't imagine how horrifying it must have been.

@Fire

Letting people vent is fine, but that doesn't fix the problem in the first place.
Admittedly, I'm not up to date with the novels, but I seriously doubt that Houki has it in herself to admit that she *might* be wrong.
Old 2013-08-14, 09:55   Link #183
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, guilty is a distingtive traits of Tsunadere! It's the polar opposite of Yandere who consider what they do is always right.
On a side note, who is more Tsun: Yui or Houki? Just thinking about re-mold Yui in my Extra fic.
And who would had cut their respective boyfriend faster with a katana?
Old 2013-08-14, 20:17   Link #184
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

"You want to know my secret? I'm always angry."

*transforms into Akatsubaki*
Old 2014-07-06, 12:05   Link #185
justpassingby

Happy birthday, Broomhilde!!
Old 2014-07-06, 17:05   Link #186
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

<freud>"So, Houki-san, tell me about your father"</freud>
Old 2014-07-06, 18:47   Link #187
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Today!!!

Damn izuru! You didn't even include a special scene in vol.9!!!
Old 2015-04-10, 09:56   Link #188
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Is there a way for Houki to confess Ichika her feelings sucessfully? If so,then when she will do it? Last time, her two attempts to confess have failed thanks to the fireworks at the end of the OVA. And she fell asleep on ttheir way home.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-04-17 at 09:22.
Old 2015-05-23, 11:19   Link #189
genryu_black

for a typical girl like houki, she feel one of the necessary things is the atmosphere / mood both of them.

or like when her courage is at its peak
Old 2015-05-23, 15:03   Link #190
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
for a typical girl like houki, she feel one of the necessary things is the atmosphere / mood both of them.

or like when her courage is at its peak
I see. So Houki will do it successfully when the atmosphere is ready. Seems that this girl appears to be rather shy.

May I ask you something else if you don't mind.

In your opinion, if Houki Shinonono read/watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel, what would she will react in quotes as she witness Musubi's relationship with Minato Sahashi on the manga/tv?

During Houki's point of view, not only did Musubi kissed Minato more than once. But also she tends to get Minato to have a bath together with her. Musubi told Minato how she feel about him. And, Musubi also sleeps with Minato during the nighttime in his room. In the first episode of the first season, Musubi kissed Minato while she's under attack of the lightning twins,thus chose him as her ashikabi. And again during the rain and fly off to the sky before landing on the place their currently living such as Maison Izumo. And Musubi kisses Minato in the lips again during her showdown with Karasuba at the end of the 13th episode of the second season. In the first episode of the second season, Musubi is in the bath naked with her beloved Minato. You can say that Musubi is like Houki but the few differences is that Musubi's not a tsundere as she's not afraid to express her feelings for her man. I know that Musubi is clueless as she doesn't know what the meaning of word "wife" but she knows in her heart is that she loves Minato. You can say that Minato is like Ichika as he was gentle,and kindhearted, but the few difference is that not only he happened to be really smart due to his own high intellect, he's not afraid to show his feelings for his loved one(s). Sounds pretty much bold, huh?

The reason why I'm ask you this is that Musubi managed to tell the guy she loved in Minato how she feel but Houki wasn't able to do it whenever she have a chance to be with Ichika. It may be Houki's first time she ever seen an unusual woman. Not because Musubi is a sekirei. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes. There may be a chance of Houki getting inspired by Musubi.

Here's my thoughts of what Houki's reaction towards Musubi's relationship with Minato Sahashi once she see "Sekirei" on tv or on the manga...
Quote:
Houki: "I can't believe of what Musubi just did to Minato as she kissed him not just once, but twice in day! Let alone in his lips. She is definitely not an ordinary girl. (sighs) But then again, she have some guts. Ok. I'll truly going to do it. If Musubi can do it, so can I. Here I come, Ichika."
I just curious as I'm dying to know of what Houki would say about the bond between those two once she sees it. It could be very funny. You can say that Houki watched "Sekirei" on tv if that's what you referring to.

For those who don't know Musubi, then I'll fill you guys in on the details...

Musubi is a main female protagonist of the Sekirei series. A fist-type sekirei who happened to be really strong. She's the most competitive of all of Minato's sekireis. When she was moved by Minato's kindness,and caring nature, she have fallen in love with him already. Not only that, she also decides that she going to be Minato's wife too after hearing Tsukiumi say that she's Minato's wife.

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, then I'll fill you guys in on the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series. A male protagonist of the story who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-07-22 at 10:45. Reason: More details
Old 2015-06-29, 22:16   Link #191
lovetospoon73

Yes I agree, minato's kindness is similar to the young orimura boy, & yes it bold
Old 2015-07-06, 08:47   Link #192
justpassingby

I have to go to bed early today, so Happy Birthday to Houki :P.
Next week will be Hyocchi's.
Old 2015-07-22, 10:46   Link #193
Houki Shinonono

Houki Shinonono

Honestly, as a whole character I like her a lot.
Overall I like her the best due to her personality and the way she acts towards Ichika.

Also she's a kendo star.

Not to mention she is super pretty but that's what I think.
Old 2015-07-22, 12:00   Link #194
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houki Shinonono View Post
Honestly, as a whole character I like her a lot.
Overall I like her the best due to her personality and the way she acts towards Ichika.

Also she's a kendo star.

Not to mention she is super pretty but that's what I think.
Welcome to Infinite Stratos forum. Its nice for you to join in. Please enjoy this forum to your heart contend.
Old 2015-07-23, 17:32   Link #195
lovetospoon73

not to mention in the world purge, her dream doesn't involve her enjoying, ichika doing perverted stuff to her
Old 2015-08-09, 11:22   Link #196
Chaos-Zero

If Houki watch "Sekirei" on FUNimation Channel upon her tv as she observes Musubi's relationship with Minato, then she will say this...

Houki: "Lucky! That woman got to kiss the man she loves! Sigh.. I wonder when I'll be able to kiss Ichika. Last time I tried, we were interrupted by the other girls. Yosh! Maybe I should find Ichika & try again! Thank you Musubi for this courage!"
Old 2015-08-09, 13:14   Link #197
lovetospoon73

Besides chifuyu, houki & charl r few of the only people at the academy that actually care about ichika, & doesn't want him him for his bod
Old 2015-08-09, 13:50   Link #198
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Besides chifuyu, houki & charl r few of the only people at the academy that actually care about ichika, & doesn't want him him for his bod
Now that you mentioned it, those two does seem to think about Ichika's feelings. At least a little. This girl seems to come close to tell the young Orimura boy how she feel about him, but she'd failed two times due to the fireworks,and her sleeping. If Houki and Ichika were to meet Musubi and Minato, I say those two would be great friends. As for the girls, they probably would be good friends. There may be a chance that Musubi and Houki would be fighting for fun. Knowing her style, Musubi loves to fight. I bet that Houki will lose the battle to Musubi.
Old 2015-08-09, 14:38   Link #199
lovetospoon73

The problem the girls sort hate each other (Laura & charl r an exception) at the academy, before ichika came along, their fear of his sister was keeping them from blasting the crap out of each other
Old 2015-08-09, 14:55   Link #200
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
The problem the girls sort hate each other (Laura & charl r an exception) at the academy, before ichika came along, their fear of his sister was keeping them from blasting the crap out of each other
Hmm... you do have a point. I wouldn't be surprised if the girls gone out of control concerning the boy they love, Chifuyu will delivers a devastating blow on each girl, thus giving them the terrifying experience.

So tell me something, what do you think will happen if Ichika and Houki meet Minato and Musubi? This will be Houki's first time see ever meet another couple.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters