Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-18, 17:25   Link #81
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
I wonder if Madara will show up at the Kage meeting to fan the flames of war, and wonder if the Earth/rock Village still has a bit of hate for Konoha.
Everyone hates Konoha lol. Maybe not sand...
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 17:27   Link #82
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Madara is not the current Mizukage, because Kisame wouldn't leave if Madara was the Kage I think after Madara left the new Kage disbanded the 7 Swordsmen and stopped the Chuunin Exams of Blood Mist

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 17:43   Link #83
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya
Everyone hates Konoha lol. Maybe not sand...
Yea, Sand is cool with Konoha.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 18:00   Link #84
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Madara is not the current Mizukage, because Kisame wouldn't leave if Madara was the Kage I think after Madara left the new Kage disbanded the 7 Swordsmen and stopped the Chuunin Exams of Blood Mist
Kisame never knew Madara was the Mizukage. He knew what the Mizukage looked like. He just didn't know he was also Madara who also was Tobi. That Madara is a tricky guy.

We don't know when Madara took over as Mizukage. I don't even think the databook says anything about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave View Post
Do you think Gaara could be wearing one of those outfits like Orochimaru wore when he was pretending to be Gaara's father ?
Probably something similar. White with flowing robes. I wish it would be something where Gaara could show his chest a little. Sasuke shouldn't be the only character who gets to do that.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:33   Link #85
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
chapter is out.

kimish really took it back when killer bees bro talked about the hyuga incident.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:41   Link #86
Mists

What a boring chapter, it didn't have any flow at all and I guess the predicted meeting with all Hokage is not quite right, it's very vaguely implied and might not happen at all.

Kishi...like I said before has lost his touch. But what's going now is not fathomable! It's like WTF! These new characters...they probably don't even have any meaning to the world...and Naruto is as characterless as ever! I don't even get why he has to bother with the Sasuke revelation now! So Sas will eventually steal his brother's eyes anyway to destroy Konoha?

And where T F is Pein! And wtf is going on in Konoha.....this plotting is major bleh...
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:23   Link #87
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
And where T F is Pein! And wtf is going on in Konoha.....this plotting is major bleh...
I am also wondering....he got a flat tire? His magic broom broke?? Stopped off to get groceries and gas?!? When will he arrive?

Also I guess it wouldn't be far fetched to say Madara had predicted and is using Sasuke's KonohamustDIE campaign as a backup in case Pein fails?

Another thing. I read a while back people complaining abut the Bijuus being underpwered and inconsistenly represented. While I agree totally, maybe they extract power/pure chakra from the Bijuu and somehow infuse it into thier bodies(maybe physical 'Akatsuki locker space'? ) to become more powerful/gain other pwers. Being infused with a Bijuu's chakra may be quite the performance-enhancing drug...
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 01:38   Link #88
Rahan

So, a chapter to make us believe Sasuke is starting to fear the consequences of his actions (loss of vision and hunted down)
Too bad we know already that he'll get Itachi's eyes in the end and that Naruto will remove all hate from the world and redeem him.

Naruto's training is as boring as ever. Naruto trying to stay still is as exciting as Naruto bathing in oil. Seriously, it looks like Kishi isn't even trying.
And it looks like we won't have any revelations from the book. I guess either Naruto already knows who his parents (and it will be mentioned with a one-liner like Naruto being a jinchuuriki in front of Hinata's team) or he'll never know unless one of Pain / Madara tell him.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:01   Link #89
Gradlein
The Lazy Scholar

Send a message via Yahoo to Gradlein
I don't think it's all that bad. I'm hoping the story is taking a turn into something that Madara may not have foreseen - an alliance between Konoha and the other ninja villages.
Gradlein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:14   Link #90
Master Mold
Banned

This was a good chapter. The Naruto world is starting to revolve, The Kage meeting will be good, can't wait to see the Earth Kage and what Konoha has to say along with Madara, and after this meeting this might be the beginning of the start of that chaos for the Ninja world, the frogs where talking about. these new characters where funny as heck. Naruto training almost being over was good to hear, and lol at Madara can't do anything with out Pain, and Suigetsu lost the unbeatable sword Kish had to get rid of it some how lol.

Edit:and Madara using some type of void to appear out of no where was interesting, his power may be kinda like the copy Ninjas MS jutsu.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2008-09-19 at 02:38.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:38   Link #91
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

finally Naruto's training is gonna end. I'm actually anticpating this... I hope it doesn't disappoint
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:43   Link #92
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Karin's new hairstyle was fantastic , Juugo's too adorable. I'm surprised the guy wasn't abit of stunned it was a kid wearing an oversized robe. Aww at Sasuke knocking his cup over. But then I thought his stabbing of the lizard was pretty cold ..

Naruto's training is over next chapter. And both us and Madara are waiting on that brat Pain !

I wonder how far away Gaara's appearance is .. *Sigh*
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 04:14   Link #93
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
finally Naruto's training is gonna end. I'm actually anticpating this... I hope it doesn't disappoint
LOL, Naruto will have at least another 100 chapters of training. During that time, Sasuke will destroy all, and solve all, eventually being elected Hokage after he returns to Konoha and destroys the place. How he is elected is unknown, but it will happen. In the mean time, Madara will look into his decaying self-portrait (that was carefully stashed inside his attic until Zetsu found it one day and decided that it was interesting enough to place in the dining room over the fireplace), and ends up aging to death (Zetsu still eats the dust).
And Pain, upon realizing that one of his bodies is female, proceeds to f*ck himself/themselves to death. Konan, after finding Pain dead, goes off to do what every female in the Shounen universe wishes to do, Kill misogynistic Shounen Jump writers. As she is about to pounce on one vicious author (who happens to have a twin who also writes manga) Konan, sadly enough (because she is so badly written), ends up getting caught in a breeze, and ends up, instead, killing local bystander Harry Tuttle, a man on vacation from his bureaucratic job. And the mangaka continues to belittle women till the end of time.

Eventually Naruto returns, probably even defeats Sasuke, but no one really cares anymore after such a long and tedious journey.

(I swear I am not bitter...I swear. Just a little bored.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 04:48   Link #94
SuperiorX

^^^ hilarious gimmie more.

ten times more fun then the chapter i just read.
SuperiorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 04:51   Link #95
Lunarskylar

seems like yesterday sasuke was fighting itachi
and kishi said this would be a year of sakura, kakashi and sasuke
i guess he kicked two of those stories out
surprisingly, we've gotten more naruto then i was expecting
a standing still naruto who CONCENTRATES?
omg, next he'll stop rusing into battles, and, and... making STRATEGIES!!

(lol at the chibi hyuuga cameo mention)
Old 2008-09-19, 05:24   Link #96
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
seems like yesterday sasuke was fighting itachi
and kishi said this would be a year of sakura, kakashi and sasuke
i guess he kicked two of those stories out
I think it's likely that Sakura and Kakashi will come into play when the story goes back to Pain. But yeah, Kishi really went back on his words. We've had 10 months of Sasuke and instead of taking the story to Sakura and Kakashi he goes and gets the Raikage involved.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 05:31   Link #97
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

madaras gonna be waiting ages for pain 2 do the extraction with them...i swear he best not be around the corner taking a bath or something

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 05:32   Link #98
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Madara's jutsu gets more confusing everytime I see it. It looks like it comes out of thin air. And it does sorta looks like Kakashi's MS jutsu but I doubt it's the same thing.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 07:20   Link #99
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

3 things:

1: The Death God technique, that was Pains move. How come it was summoned while he isnt even present? I doubt the others including Madara knew how to summon it. They wouldnt even have to wait for him if they could do it themselves..

2: How come Naruto actually cant move while doing his senjutsu thing? He is supposed to fight right and move? If his concentration greatly improves then shouldnt it improve his own jutsu and chakra control? --> One hand Rasengan --> Bunshin No Jutsu...--> better control over Kyuubi?

3: I once made a post in the thread: "if you had the chance to create your own episode what would it be like"

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2&postcount=41

Even though it is a little bit different some things are a bit the same as if i was spoiling which is also scary at the same time.

- A meeting between Kages about the issue "Akatsuki"
- The meeting fails and another Ninja War begins.. (which i would love to see!)
Old 2008-09-19, 07:36   Link #100
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
1: The Death God technique, that was Pains move. How come it was summoned while he isnt even present? I doubt the others including Madara knew how to summon it. They wouldnt even have to wait for him if they could do it themselves..
It probably was still standing from the last time they summoned it.

Quote:
2: How come Naruto actually cant move while doing his senjutsu thing? He is supposed to fight right and move?
Sitting still is probably only a step up to using senjutsu in battle, sort of like how Rasengan was water balloon -> rubber ball -> balloon, senjutsu is toad oil -> sitting still -> moving around.

Quote:
If his concentration greatly improves then shouldnt it improve his own jutsu and chakra control? --> One hand Rasengan --> Bunshin No Jutsu...--> better control over Kyuubi?
As much as I would like to see that, I doubt it. This technique doesn't seem to involve his other techniques at all, and while it technically should affect should affect his control, whether Kishi actually makes it affect his control is another question entirely.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote