Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-26, 23:27   Link #601
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

Crap!!!!
Yet another cliff hanger!!!!
I HATE THAT N NOW THERE IS NO TELLING WHEN WE GET ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!
-sorry im a bit pissed cuz i havent had any sugar 2day-
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 23:34   Link #602
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyCupCakes View Post
@ ila-chan: I'm guessing that.
But I wonder if reviving all of them would be a good thing...or a bad thing ( epic pureblood fight? ) >__>
I mean there's hardly any Purebloods alive at the moment but I'm wondering if this was some back-up plan if they saved all of their souls or something. I'm not sure. It's a scary thought for me...

Anyways, onto chapter 43....
I agree too that I doubt Zero will kill her. Maybe they'll hurt eachother alittle and Yuuki tries to snap him out of his hatred but that poster of him hugging Yuuki and reading what it says, makes me think these 2 characters will obviously part ways ( and it's sad I'm a ZeroxYuuki fan too....we're all gonna fall into despair xD ) But when you think about it, Zero lived with Yuuki and the chairman for....like 4 freakin' years and he has NOT yet nudge a bit about his hatred towards vampires. I mean, you would expect a guy to change his views alittle from living with two people who seen the good of vamps but Zero...nope. Nada.

But it's just sad he thinks like that. He may see the world as black and white with species ( human-good/vampires-bad ) but the only gray he sees is Yuuki. He had all these chances to see more of the little shades of grays inbetween but he shoved them aside. Sometimes I want someone to slap him for me ( Yuuki please do so in chapter 44 xD)

And we seriously need a Kaname/Rido back-story.....REALLY soon.
I'm itching to know the secrets about Kaname and who he really is ( we all are anywayz xD )
same here but im a kaname/yuuki fan but i get what u r saying
n yea yuuki should slap zero soon ^_^
well ive been on for a long time -in this thread-
Old 2008-09-27, 07:51   Link #603
ila-chan
ermmm...

PreSage:
Sorry, should put that in spoiler, though I thought someone else has posted this. Yup, Hino sensei has stated that VK is indeed a tragic. My guess is that one of the major (male) character is going to die...

BunnyCupCakes:
Well, if there no other pureblood alive, how can one explain the existance of ex-human? Purebloods are the only ones that can turn human into vampires, y'know, and it seems that there's so many ex-human roaming around...

And I do agree that perhaps Yuuki and Zero will fight out a little bit before Yuuki put some senses into Zero's brain. Well, Zero couldn't betray her right? So maybe he just said it out of anger or something. But my guess is that in the next chapter, Zero and Yuuki will make up once again... (a fangirl's birthday wish!)

I'm also dying to know the real Kaname... Maybe it'll be in the next arc. But I've always wondered if he ever considered himself the true son of Haruka and Juuri... Somehow I get the feeling that he always thought of them as his real parents. But sometimes he act more like the 'ancestor' rather than 'Kaname' so it's quite puzzling really. I hoped it'll get cleared off later.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 19:47   Link #604
Vinak
Procrastinator

After learning the outcome of ch.43 and the fact that this story is supposed to be a tragedy, I feel I can predict the most likely conclusion.

Spoiler for Tragedy:

since the word "Tragic" was used in this thread rather than "Tragedy"
Spoiler for Tragic:

Spoiler for prediction:

Just my thoughts on the matter.
Old 2008-09-29, 12:59   Link #605
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Spoiler for Zero and a little bit of a code geass ending comparison.:
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 21:42   Link #606
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

wait its a tragedy?!!!!!
now that changes every thing in my "outcome theory"
Old 2008-10-01, 03:43   Link #607
Stream
Radical Dreamer

Yah,

Well, I keep hearing that the way it's going to end is that both Zero and Kaname are going to be dead. Or maybe that's just me.
Stream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 04:34   Link #608
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

the series is a shoujo so my theory yuuki will be the one to die...
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:54   Link #609
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

well now its starting to look like fruits basket
love triangle n all n yuuki ends pu w/ kaname n zero ends up w/ some one else
but thats just me aswell
Old 2008-10-02, 02:08   Link #610
Mirakuru

I know most people connotate tragedy with the death of a protagonist, but.. there is always a chance that won't happen. But I am convinced that will be the case. =S As to who it could be (if it does happen ;-.. I guess it depends on how the plot progresses and what the next arc will focus on. And also on who the next villain turns out to be. >>; But eek, I don't want any of the characters to die. x_x

And for Fruits Basket comparisons.. wouldn't Zero be more like Kyo? ^^; But yeah, I've also thought for a while that both series had quite a few things in common. xD
Mirakuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 15:25   Link #611
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Haha, everyone predicts Zero bites the dust because of the events in the last chapter. But I predict otherwise. If anyone is to bite the dust, I say Kaname.

First, Kaname is already supposed to be dead. He was involuntarily brought back by Rido, who hopes that he can control Kaname to gain power because Kaname is after all the last Royal Kuran line (so that goes against the flow of fate and time a bit). I predict that Kaname will sacrifice himself to either save Yuuki or to save Zero for Yuuki. Despite his dislike of Zero because of his love for Yuuki, Kaname has shown sympathy for Zero. He also knows how much Yuuki has come to care for Zero as well - be it romantic or not.

The tragedy will be Kaname's death (again) and the tragic part (aside from his death) will be Yuuki's loss of someone she loves.

That's my prediction and...I wouldn't be surprised if it's wrong.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 20:01   Link #612
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

@ mirakuru:
well to me zero would be more like yuki n kaname like kyou cuz zero was the 1 she meet 1st n kaname 2nd well not exactly but i hope u get wat im tryin to say. but as for the outcome aslong as no one dies im ok cuz even if im not a zero fan i wouldnt want him dead just not w/ yuuki

@ presage:
well its true as to that kaname was dead n all but then if he dies agein then wats the point in haveing a love triangle?? n it shojo n all so i dont think any one will die for not many shojo storys end in death but then agein wat do we know i wouldnt be surprised if hiro-sensei comes out w/ some thing like that n then agein she can do wat she want right??
well now im saying stuff u probably know well i guess ill go then
Old 2008-10-06, 22:15   Link #613
ila-chan
ermmm...

My prediction (based on current events)

Spoiler for Zero:

Spoiler for Kaname:

Spoiler for Yuuki:

Spoiler for The winner of Yuuki's love:
Old 2008-10-08, 21:30   Link #614
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post

Spoiler for Zero:

Spoiler for Kaname:

Spoiler for Yuuki:

im so there w/ u ila-chan n yes i think so too -about zero being like kyou-
but i would soo like to see what happends next befor u would make any prodictions
cuz u know just like every one that there will be a big azz twist in the end an all
Old 2008-10-09, 06:57   Link #615
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post

Spoiler for Zero:

Spoiler for Kaname:

Spoiler for Yuuki:

Spoiler for my answer:
Old 2008-10-12, 10:46   Link #616
Zabuzak

Omg after seeing this thread i just had to register an account and post my thoughts. Anyways i dont want zero to die!! I'm a zeroxyuuki fan and so far i read the manga i don't really like kadame. So too bad all zero can do is stay quiet and listen to kadame....man if zero don't end up with yuuki i'm soo gonna hate this anime -.-"
No offence i think kadame and zero works fine too but to me kadame has an evil aura and i find it difficult that that character of his can be trusted. He is a gentle but yet has an evil look...kinda creeps me out. So Zero ftw!! And i hate it...the manga seldom shows moments of zero and yuuki together....always show zero sucking yuuki's blood. And for kadame they always show lust between kadame and yuuki....
Zabuzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 06:14   Link #617
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabuzak View Post
Omg after seeing this thread i just had to register an account and post my thoughts. Anyways i dont want zero to die!! I'm a zeroxyuuki fan and so far i read the manga i don't really like kadame. So too bad all zero can do is stay quiet and listen to kadame....man if zero don't end up with yuuki i'm soo gonna hate this anime -.-"
No offence i think kadame and zero works fine too but to me kadame has an evil aura and i find it difficult that that character of his can be trusted. He is a gentle but yet has an evil look...kinda creeps me out. So Zero ftw!! And i hate it...the manga seldom shows moments of zero and yuuki together....always show zero sucking yuuki's blood. And for kadame they always show lust between kadame and yuuki....
sir or maam its Kaname not Kadame
and yet another YuukiXZero fan
Old 2008-10-13, 21:13   Link #618
ila-chan
ermmm...

[QUOTE=skyfirefly;1974656]
Spoiler for my answer:
[/QUO

I meant it like 'Yuuki is the grand prize for either Zero or Kaname'. Either vampire will get her, I'll assure you that. That's what I meant with the term prize here...
Old 2008-10-15, 19:52   Link #619
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

Spoiler for to my answer:
Old 2008-10-15, 21:06   Link #620
Queeny
<3

Areh ...

just wondering , why some of you still using the spoiler tag ?!
since we are in the manga topic ... @@"

anyway , from what I see in the anime ver , the ending song always for yuuki alone ..
and she's always sad .. like she did lost something really important to her ..

so ..
I don't know if they will make a different ending for both ... the manga and anime ..
some of my friends said that the anime ending might mean : death for kaname and zero ..
because yuuki always appear alone ..

and for the manga ver , it may have the same ending or one of them will survive !
till now I don't see that happening for kaname at least .. " since we don't know everything about him + his curse "

zero may live but for kaname not sure yet , but I hope he will survive since I'm a yuuki X kaname fan ~
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga