AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2010-08-02, 18:41   Link #15141
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disz View Post
Kinzo pulled Beatrices hair and cuffed her to a bed.
Kinzo slamed Beatrice head in bead.

Shannon is Beatrice.

Kinzo has raped Shannon.
Yeah any theory that uses this isn't going to gain much credibility. I'm just saying this now because the likelihood that anything sexual involving Kinzo will be acknowledged is pretty weak anywhere after episode 5. I just take this as one of Beatrice's dirty jokes. That's part of her personality.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 18:48   Link #15142
Disz

Wink

Pshhh.Nonsense!He didn't screw Nastuhi.

It's inevitable but to believe.It's obvious that Shannon is Beatrice.Also she told Battler about how she was sexually abused by Kinzo.Do the math,Watson!
Disz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 18:51   Link #15143
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disz View Post
It's inevitable but to believe. It's obvious that Shannon is Beatrice.Also she told Battler about how she was sexually abused by Kinzo.Do the math,Watson!
She didn't say anything like that...

We know that the type of woman Battler likes is someone he can talk dirty with so jokes about S&M are not going to be unusual here. And clearly there is nothing any theory would gain from Kinzo sexually abusing his maid. The only reason it worked with Natsuhi was to explain Jessica and that ended up false too.

Last edited by Judoh; 2010-08-02 at 19:12.
Old 2010-08-02, 18:52   Link #15144
Misuzu
Dribble.....SHOOTOH!

I'm pretty sure the comments made to Battler were a reference to S&M type stuff, not sexual abuse.

If anything hints at Shannon being sexually abused I'd say it's the bit where Beatrice is talking to her about how her opinion of George will change once he looks at her with lust in his eyes.
Misuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 18:59   Link #15145
Disz

yeah that that.Even when she says them as jokes,I seemed to have read them with much more feeling,honestly.
Old 2010-08-02, 19:05   Link #15146
UsagiTenpura
Artist

In the same sequence of events Beato said that Battler reminded her so much of a young Kinzo that it made her horny. This points out to two things. First it means that she supposedly enjoyed whatever sexual relation she had with Kinzo. Second, it implies that Shannon knew young Kinzo. So unless you can work around that, you have to admit she's talking nonsense.

It could be argued that Kinzo did that to Beato2 in Kuwadorian, but judging from their arc 3 conversation, Beato2 was far too innocent to have been a victim of extreme sexual abuse.
UsagiTenpura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 19:21   Link #15147
Disz

I always thought since Shannons age wasn't confirmed in red this could be possible.Maybe Shannon is Beato2.Maybe Rosa didn't kill her,Battler wasn't present in that conversation.She died,but it was never said when she died,or should I say with where I'm going...when she died in the inside.It was said that conversation happened in the red truth ,but that was Ronove talking about the talk between Beatrice and KINZO.She doesn't look that old?Kyrie doesn't look to old either.Battler also said Jessica doesn't look 18.If you can believe Shkannon,this can't be ruled out either.
Old 2010-08-02, 19:29   Link #15148
Judoh
Mystery buff

Well Shannon would have to be at least 28 in 1986 for that to work because she has to be at an age where she could be going through the stuff in her conversation with Kinzo who actually had a conversation like that in that place. This would make her 12-13-ish in 1967 and about 28 -29 now. Shannon was supposed to be pretty young when she knew Battler so I don't think that works either....

And really any theory where Kinzo is doing that serves no purpose really. It doesn't go anywhere and it disrespects the characters and their motivations.
Old 2010-08-02, 19:35   Link #15149
Disz

Oh well.I just made that theory out of the blue,good thing I didn't add it to my main one. :<

Though it would have been disturbing to image our mighty goldsmith doing something so profound,and vulgar.He desires Beatrice and sacrificing sheep to god,not 13 year olds.
Old 2010-08-02, 19:59   Link #15150
UsagiTenpura
Artist

Not to mention that She is definitely dead.
UsagiTenpura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 20:01   Link #15151
Disz

Shush!

She said she is definitely dead,she didn't say

At the time we are currently viewing,she has died.

Get what I'm saying?
Old 2010-08-02, 20:06   Link #15152
porchoky

Soo.... I've only really read the last 100 pages or so of this thread, but did you guys ever discuss the references to the siesta sisters being robots (the windows references, rebooting, etc)? I've thought about it a lot but came up with nothing other than they must be robots. I think having them be fully automated robots would violate some part of Knox's rules though. Maybe they're mini predator drones shooting tiny golden heat seeking missles.
porchoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 20:11   Link #15153
Disz

He has a dungeon.He must have a computer room.They have cameras and guns in the walls/tree's.

That's more acceptable than robots.
Old 2010-08-02, 20:30   Link #15154
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchoky View Post
Soo.... I've only really read the last 100 pages or so of this thread, but did you guys ever discuss the references to the siesta sisters being robots (the windows references, rebooting, etc)? I've thought about it a lot but came up with nothing other than they must be robots. I think having them be fully automated robots would violate some part of Knox's rules though. Maybe they're mini predator drones shooting tiny golden heat seeking missles.
They're guns or calibers of bullets. They're names can be connected to that and they can also be connected to Maria's rabbit band.

Well they never specifically say they run on windows, but I know that it's a running joke in western fandom that they run on windows vista.
Old 2010-08-02, 23:35   Link #15155
porchoky

Siesta 45... damn never made that connection lol. What do you make of how Kanon or shannon or virgilia disable them temporarily? I know it's magical which means it's an illusion to cover something up but what? Is it possible to remotely jam a gun?
porchoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 00:31   Link #15156
LaplaceNoMa

Quote:
Siesta 45... damn never made that connection lol. What do you make of how Kanon or shannon or virgilia disable them temporarily? I know it's magical which means it's an illusion to cover something up but what? Is it possible to remotely jam a gun?
This made me think of something just now.

Remember the end of episode one, even if we speculate that Kanon/Shannon/Shkannon shot Natsuhi, Battler the detective checked to see that Natsuhi's rifle made a shot, but there was only one sound. Once again, HE shot this same gun when pointing at the person Maria ran to. 'Mere lead bullets are useless against a witch kihihihi'.

Could it all be a hint about some 'bad bullets'? I've ran into this though only after your analogy with these magic scenes showing 'jammed weapons', it could be something like 'the bullets are bad, need to reload them'.

That sounds quite crazy though.
LaplaceNoMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 00:57   Link #15157
Disz

Beatrice has jammed our guns with Sakutaros.
Old 2010-08-03, 01:37   Link #15158
LaplaceNoMa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
Battler stalked a woman and painted her = Sin!

Also, judging from that quote on how 'everyone can draw', I would make this weird theory:
Beatrice is a messed up family portrait!
1. Red Dress = Krauss' suit.
2: Hairstyle and figure = Jessica's hairstyle/figure
3. Something with Natsushi?
Oh boy
This post is dated 7th July, but doesn't it perfectly describe the new shemale character?
LaplaceNoMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 01:37   Link #15159
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
I know it's magical which means it's an illusion to cover something up but what? Is it possible to remotely jam a gun?
There are better options. For one the person shooting might not be a very good shot and if these people are running away as shown he's going to have trouble shooting moving targets. And I'm sure there are ways to sabotage a gun so it jams I just don't know how.

In the long run what matters is the result after these scenes so asking how you can remotely jam a gun is probably similar to asking if you can revive a dead person before killing them again.
Old 2010-08-03, 06:57   Link #15160
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I think Battler used the very same gun to fire another round. That shouldn't be possible if the gun was jammed.

I still think it's more probable that the bullets were blank.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote