AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-25, 00:18   Link #141
Gaara.
Only God can Judge me

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara. Send a message via MSN to Gaara.
Yes, why whould it be closed if it wasnt? :P

EDIT: thats what i think
Old 2004-11-26, 16:34   Link #142
babbitblob

this topic really is outdated. the boy is obito. its a fact now. go see naruto manga 239. the girl is named rin.
Old 2004-11-27, 17:45   Link #143
Chaosblade
Master of Chaos

Location: Deep in the Underworld...where all fear to tread...except the crazy chibis...
Send a message via AIM to Chaosblade Send a message via Yahoo to Chaosblade
Exactly. Obito is indeed the boy, he is a Uchiha, which means he can use the Sharingan...it appears some of the theories have been validated now...hmmmm...I wonder if anybody even cares about this topic now?

Oh well! *goes off to re-read Chapter 240*
Old 2004-12-02, 04:08   Link #144
Hatake maverick
Academy student.

Question See no evil.

Guys, i have a theory, i took part of it from an earlier post. Let's say, if Kakashi's mother is uchiha and his dad is not. Just cause kakashi has uchiha blood doesn't mean he has sharingan since it only appears in selected members. And,maybe his dad didn't want him to be close to the uchiha and so was not aknowledged by the clan. So,a young kakashi who has mixed blood and NO sharingan meet's and becomes good freinds with an uchiha,as others have said, that friend get;s wounded in battle and ask's Kakashi to have one of his eye's for some reosn like to avenge his death or sumthin. Now, kakashi with help of the medical squad does a quick operation with some special jutsu,which results in a cool scar. Note: to explain kakashi's body acceptence of the sharingan,i stated earlier that he has uchiha blood from his mom,thus,he can use the sharingan but just not as well or effectively as a pure uchiha who has natural sharingan.

Thats just a theory, inspired by other theories from this thread.
Old 2004-12-02, 11:22   Link #145
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

As said by Itachi, Kakashi hasn't a single drop of Uchiha's blood.
Old 2004-12-02, 11:53   Link #146
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

just a theory and a slight variation of the take best friend eye theory

i think prob. the kakashi got obito involved in some incident he shouldnt have and in the end kakashi got knocked out and obito died to save him( explains why kakashi said that he regreted his younger self)
since kakashi was unconsious and obito was dying obito decided on a parting gift to his friend.........

my suspicion is the incident involved an attempt to get a red eye with dots on it....
Old 2004-12-02, 12:11   Link #147
Zacki

What if

What if in the war kakaski and hes friend ran into a group of other ninjas, kakashi maybe got hes eye cut out and hes friend dying... The friend maybe didnt want kakashi to die with him and gave hes eye to him while kakashi was passed out?
And after waking up the eye got into him and changed hes blood so he would be able to use the same powers as a original uchiha
just a wild guess thought
Old 2004-12-02, 12:41   Link #148
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacki
What if in the war kakaski and hes friend ran into a group of other ninjas, kakashi maybe got hes eye cut out and hes friend dying... The friend maybe didnt want kakashi to die with him and gave hes eye to him while kakashi was passed out?
And after waking up the eye got into him and changed hes blood so he would be able to use the same powers as a original uchiha
just a wild guess thought
I'm pretty sure that when they say "blood" they mean genes. There's a big difference. Someone giving you their blood would have no influence over your genes, which his how traits are inherited. I don't know how Kakashi can use the sharingan but it might have something to do with it always being on and giving him limited powers along with eye sight that a regular transplant would give you. So he can use
"some" of sharingan's power, but he can't use the limits of the Uchiha blood inheritance because he has no Uchiha blood.
Old 2004-12-02, 22:24   Link #149
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

jay's right, in naruto you can tell from the context that blood is meant as gene's so there is no way kakashi has any uchiha "blood" in him. what i think is this, obito is dieing kakashi is realizing his mistakes of not protecting his friends and obito gives kakashi the sharingan eye, which developed in the battle he was killed in, as a gift because he didnt have one for kakashi earlier.
Old 2004-12-03, 06:03   Link #150
Hatake maverick
Academy student.

Do we get to see a grown up Rin in the anime?? If yes,who is it? KInda missed it,if she has been shown.
Old 2004-12-03, 06:24   Link #151
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-pimp
jay's right, in naruto you can tell from the context that blood is meant as gene's so there is no way kakashi has any uchiha "blood" in him. what i think is this, obito is dieing kakashi is realizing his mistakes of not protecting his friends and obito gives kakashi the sharingan eye, which developed in the battle he was killed in, as a gift because he didnt have one for kakashi earlier.
This sounds like whats going on to me, but doesn't anyone think that Obito "giving" Kakashi his eye or Kakashi taking it sounds gruesome? As if he just rips it out of the socket with a kunai and hands it to him . I'm guessing Obito is dying on a hospital table and Kakashi lost his eye in battle, since the doctors cannot save him they fulfill Obito's request to give an eye to Kakashi to replace his injured one. This allows Obito to give him a worthy present before he dies and show how much he cares, which would really shock Kakashi as he now has a power noone but an Uchiha can possess, and hey now he won't be half blind!
Old 2004-12-03, 09:22   Link #152
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

actually i think that blood doesnt really = genes since if its genes then at least 1/4 or more of the members of the families with blood limit wont have the limits
Old 2004-12-03, 09:35   Link #153
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka??
actually i think that blood doesnt really = genes since if its genes then at least 1/4 or more of the members of the families with blood limit wont have the limits
I don't know what you mean by they won't have the "limit" but not every Uchiha has a sharingan. Every Uchiha that we know of does infact have Uchiha genes, just as every Hyuuga has Hyuuga genes since thye all have Byakugan. If you are trying to talk about dominate and recessive traits I think you are a little confused in your reasoning. But bloodline very much means genetics. Its not like you can inject someone's blood into someone else and then they have the "blood" of the "bloodline" it doesn't work like that.
Old 2004-12-03, 21:03   Link #154
hyuugafan4

the sharigan works with kakashi becuz his blood type is closely related to the uchiha's. this wuz stated in both manga nad anime
Old 2004-12-03, 21:35   Link #155
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugafan4
the sharigan works with kakashi becuz his blood type is closely related to the uchiha's. this wuz stated in both manga nad anime
I dare you show me the pages and I'll kiss you feet. In a digital sense...

I'v never heard of that, but do show me.
Old 2004-12-04, 00:29   Link #156
hyuugafan4

oh Shit that wuz a mistake it said that his body wuz suitable when itahi came
and when he said that him and sasuke are the same type during the garaa fight.
Old 2004-12-04, 00:52   Link #157
magenet

Beleve

Well everyone gots theyr theory.. kakashi has eye transplant ... and such.
but kakashi is teh genius so he used his lightning abilities to create a contact lense that works tha sharigan thus wearing it on his eye but since its a bother to take it out each time he dont need the sharigan contact he covers it and to keep dust away since its a contact ;p
Old 2004-12-04, 01:53   Link #158
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenet
Well everyone gots theyr theory.. kakashi has eye transplant ... and such.
but kakashi is teh genius so he used his lightning abilities to create a contact lense that works tha sharigan thus wearing it on his eye but since its a bother to take it out each time he dont need the sharigan contact he covers it and to keep dust away since its a contact ;p
please, Kakashi doesn't have any Lightning abilities.
Old 2004-12-04, 02:21   Link #159
magenet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral
please, Kakashi doesn't have any Lightning abilities.
Well he does now! hes a eye techy in my world anything is possible mind you! ;/
Old 2004-12-04, 23:29   Link #160
Nismo

Erm...Question (from like 6pages ago XD) ... Kakashi was an anbu? if so where does it say?
Closed Thread