Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2013-12-10, 01:51   Link #401
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by littshepkid View Post
I didn't get a email seeing someone replied apperntaly.

Anyway you can just take some fanmade pics or some pics off exhentai(non-h or H) instead of the boring old generic crap even if it looks out of place.
This is the default plan if we don't get an artist on-board. It's probably feasible for most scenes, at least.
Old 2013-12-11, 20:15   Link #402
TreacherousFox
As trustful as an armor

Hello, guys! I'm posting in this thread so that you guys know I am not dead and I'm in fact patiently watching and waiting and---

YOU HAVE ERO-SCENE CONTENT?

GOOOOOD MYYYYY OOOOOOOH! O_O

Yeah... About that stuff...

Could I take a look at them? Just so, you know, I have something to read while I wait for the next update!

Yeah, my intentions are pretty obvious, right?
Old 2013-12-11, 20:44   Link #403
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreacherousFox View Post
Hello, guys! I'm posting in this thread so that you guys know I am not dead and I'm in fact patiently watching and waiting and---

YOU HAVE ERO-SCENE CONTENT?
I have 3 ero-scenes wrote. One for each completed route.

They haven't been converted into VN format though.

Your request is noted, and I'll PM you the first ero-scene in a bit.

Note: In the future, if anybody wants to read these ero-scenes, please PM me directly about it. Even if you're a brand new AS member with 0 posts, this is the way I'd like to handle this in the future.
Old 2014-02-12, 11:16   Link #404
Triple_R
*Author

I've struggled with fanfic writing over the last few months, but I've finally finished a new fanfic closely tied to PPPL.

Its name is Golden Sunrises, Clean Blue Waves, and here's a link to it on fanfiction.net.

It should be noted that this is rated "M" for Mature, though it's all "T" (teen) content for the first 3 chapters. Its 4 chapters in length.

Chronologically, it takes place between the Mami side of this PPPL end, and this short story.

The "total story" for this MamiSaya route goes in the following chronological order...

Mami Lives! -> Madoka is Alone -> Special Sayaka "Primary Colors" End -> Golden Sunrises, Clear Blue Waves (new fanfic from fanfic.net) -> Golden Sunsets, Clear Blue Skies -> Puella Magi Alice Margatroid.

For various reasons, I became kind of fascinated with this particular non-Madoka route, but now I've probably satisfied my urge to explore it. The key difference with the fanfiction fic is that its in my narrator voice, so I'm curious to get people's take on that as well.

As for PPPL in general, you should know that Kimidori is continuing to work on this project, and has made some real advances there. There's no set time-frame right now, but a longer and more polished version of the original 5 chapter VN demo should be coming out at some point.
Old 2014-02-15, 20:21   Link #405
silvercover
Romance Expert

yay, thanks for this.

il read those sometime, once im finally able to expel out a chapter for my own fanfic.

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 20:37   Link #406
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
yay, thanks for this.

il read those sometime, once im finally able to expel out a chapter for my own fanfic.
Looking at your avatar and sig makes me think that maybe I should explore my "White Chocolate" (Sayaka/Homura) end a bit more.
Old 2014-02-16, 05:02   Link #407
silvercover
Romance Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Looking at your avatar and sig makes me think that maybe I should explore my "White Chocolate" (Sayaka/Homura) end a bit more.
ohhh yes please.

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 01:57   Link #408
nyanpasuu

why i can't play the game? it always says "invalid floating point operation" followed by "unexpected error occured when running the game"
someone out there, help pleasee?
nyanpasuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-23, 08:44   Link #409
Triple_R
*Author

The time has come to retire Madoka Magica: Pure Pink Pretty Lovers. I do this with some sadness, but it was a nice run while it lasted. But my passion for this project has dwindled considerably over the past few months, and it is just too time-consuming a project for me to continue with given how I'll likely be much busier in RL pretty soon.

But there is a silver lining here. Now I turn this thread to a general "Triple_R Fanfic Thread", which will enable me to directly share more than just one of my fanfics with the Anime Suki community. The way this will work is that I will update the title of this thread to reflect whatever it is I'm currently working on, and the first post on the thread will contain direct links to the start of whatever it is I'm currently working on.

And what I'm working on now is a Love Live! fanfic called Yuri Halation. It is a HonoEri fanfic. It starts in the in-canon time period between the two seasons of Love Live! I intend to have it later run through various in-canon events in Season Two, but I doubt I'll get there any earlier than Chapter 5. My hope is to update this thread about once every couple weeks with more LL! fanfic, but we'll see how it goes. Reader response could be very helpful there, so please read and review.

In any event, it's now time to get to the new fanfic on the Triple_R Fanfic thread!

Yuri Halation

Chapter 1

“Y-you want me to be the Student Council President?!”

Honoka Kousaka had not felt this startled since Umi Sonoda reacted with a sharp shocking slap in response to Honoka appearing to quit on the rest of Muse. While that occasion was certainly more painful than the current one, it also was easier for Honoka to pick sense out of after the fact.

“…But you’re a much better Student Council President than I could ever be!”

Honoka exclaimed in reply to Eri Ayase, who had suggested the idea to Honoka in the relative privacy of Honoka’s bedroom.

Eri blushed and smiled bashfully over Honoka’s considerably complimentary comparison, but Eri’s eyebrows also arched in such a fashion as to express much doubt over that comparison.

“Really?” Eri asked in a sincerely skeptical tone, “Which of us was right about Muse, and which of us was wrong? Which of us had the most to do with saving the school?”

Honoka blinked twice, as Eri’s words continued to be brilliantly bafflingly to Honoka. And yet…

“Muse made its final big push after you and Nozomi joined” Honoka stated, “You had just as much to do with saving the school as anyone else in Muse did.”

Again Eri appeared charmed by Honoka’s words, albeit unpersuaded.

“I’m flattered that you think that way, Honoka, but we both know that saving the school through the popularity of school idols was your idea.” Eri stated, “And there’s nothing more valuable in a Student Council President than having and executing good ideas that benefit the school.”

“Maybe that’s true, but…” Honoka began in hesitant reply, after a brief pause.

“…But I’m just not smart enough to be a Student Council President!” Honoka loudly protested, “Student Council Presidents should have good grades and be top students, shouldn’t they? They should be smart and popular like you are.”

“…You’re going to embarrass me if you keep talking about me like that.” Eri said in blushing reply, starting to feel overwhelmed a bit by Honoka’s compliments, even if they were just Honoka’s way of avoiding taking up a mantle that seemed quite daunting to her.

“Sorry” replied Honoka, “But still, it’s true. I’m just not smart enough to be Student Council President. I mean, I rely a lot on Umi and Kotori for help with regular school work!”

“It’s not like I don’t rely on other people” stated Eri, “Nozomi is a huge help to me. I’d be lost without her. So I’m sure with Umi supporting you in the same way…”

“You really do think I should be the Student Council President, don’t you?” asked Honoka.

“Of course.” Eri answered, after taking a sip of the tea Honoka had prepared for her, “This isn’t something I’d joke about.”

There was then a short but tense pause.

“Just think about it, Ok?” Eri asked, “You don’t have to decide right away. You have a few days, at least, to make a decision.”

“Ok” replied Honoka, “If it’s this important to you, I’ll give it some more thought.”

“Thanks” responded Eri with a serene smile, “So… do you have any other plans for the rest of today?”

“Not really. Umi is practicing her archery and Kotori is trying out some new costume designs, so I’m kinda free for today.” Honoka answered, “Why do you ask?”

“Why don’t we go shopping together then?” Eri asked with a bright smile and a renewed enthusiasm.

“Ok, sure.” Honoka replied with a shy smile, “Now would be a good time to pick out some new bathing suits for the summer!”

Given the seasonally warm weather on this summer day, Eri was wearing a black tank top and blue jean shorts along with a pair of sleek sandy sandals. Honoka was wearing a simple pink t-shirt with white trim and a layered white skirt, along with a pair of flat-sole white sneakers.

The two teenagers had a lot of fun window shopping, and gazing at all sorts of attractions in the nearby commercial area. Many chuckles were had while they made dramatic idol-esque poses while trying on different pieces of swim wear together at a small clothing store.

“You really seem to like frilly and girly bikinis, Honoka.” Eri noted as Honoka just finished trying on the third straight bikini that fitted that description.

“Well, I’m not a supermodel, so I don’t think it would be smart for me to let it just all hang out there in a tiny basic two-piece.” Honoka stated with an open yet shy smile.

Then there was a brief pose while Honoka’s eyes went wide at the sight of Eri in a very sleek black two-piece bikini that was tied off at the sides.

“But they certainly look good on you!” Honoka exclaimed, in awe of Eri’s natural beauty.

“Are you saying I’m a supermodel then?” Eri asked with a playful smirk and a raised eyebrow, successfully managing to force embarrassment to the side in order to try to be “cool” and “witty”.

“W-well, you certainly look like one right now!” Honoka answered honestly and nervously, unable to think of a smoother way to handle Eri’s question.

“You really need to stop doing that you know.” Eri said.

“Doing what?” Honoka asked, genuinely puzzled.

“Putting me on a pedestal.” Eri answered, “Most supermodels have a lot more confidence than I do…”

Honoka felt a bit crestfallen and guilty over Eri’s words.

“I never meant to say anything that would make you feel bad.” Honoka stated, “I guess I can be kind of clumsy at times!”

“No, it’s not your fault.” Eri replied, “You obviously meant well, and I shouldn’t be taking my insecurities out on you. Here, let’s each pick up our four favorite bikinis, pay for them, and then go get some ice cream.”

“Sounds cool to me!” Honoka cheerfully responded.

Shortly thereafter, Honoka and Eri each enjoyed a big crępe sundae at a nearby ice cream parlor. While Honoka and Eri sat opposite to each other at one of the table’s there, Honoka caught sight of a gigantic overhanging TV, advertising various commercials, TV shows, and upcoming movies. What was currently on display while she finished off her crępe was particularly noticeable to Honoka.

Five youthful and passionate-looking teenage girls stood alongside of each other, all carrying a confident and stoic appearance that would move a grizzled veteran soldier. With excellent choreography and precision, they all simultaneously activated their Soul Gem Sparkle Streams in order to transform into…

“Pretty Cure Holy Quintet…” Honoka Kousaka said breathlessly, at the sight of five wondrous magical girls and their two magical companions taking center stage, about to face down the forces of depression and nightmares.

Eri’s eyes went back and forth between looking at the giant TV screen, and looking at Honoka’s reaction to it.

“You are no match for me, silly children!” shouted a purplish blob with a menacingly munching maw.

“Think again, Death Master!” exclaimed the short blue-haired magical girl, striking a dramatic pose, “I know that magical mentor Mighty Mami will be more than enough to handle you!”

“But let’s do this altogether, everyone!” exclaimed the drill-haired team leader that had just been referenced, while she twisted about as the blonde bombshell ballerina of the group.

Her looks weren’t the only thing that was explosive…

“~Quintet Finale~!” the entire Quintet shouted in unison, as their group attack struck decisively against Death Master.

‘See the Holy Quintet this coming Fall in a brand spanking new movie adventure, wrote by the magical pen of “Genie” Urobuchi himself!’ was the flashy multi-colored text that exploded on screen following the animated explosion that came before it.

“Wow…” exclaimed Honoka, completely in awe of what she had just watched, “Mami is so cool!”

“So you’re into that sort of thing as well, Honoka?” Eri asked with a slight grin, while wiping off her face.

“Um, well… ha ha ha…” Honoka replied nervously, while scratching the back of her head, fearing that Eri might find it weird for a girl her age to still be into magical girl shows.

“It’s fine.” Eri quickly interjected, “I sometimes like watching those kind of shows myself.”

“Oh yeah?” Honoka asked, in excited surprise.

“Yeah” Eri answered, “Besides, this one has a fresh and more mature take on Pretty Cure, with there being a lot more variety amongst the costumes of the five girls. They also all use real weapons, like muskets and swords and spears.”

“Right!” Honoka enthusiastically agreed, “I really love the huge multi-musket attack of the leader Mami. She’s amazing…”

Eri then smiled a bit seductively, and narrowed her eyes, as a thought she found very pleasant crossed her mind.

“Tell me, Honoka…” Eri stated, “Do you have a thing for blonde girls

And it was with that bold question that a bold new chapter would begin in the relationship between two Student Council Presidents…

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2014-10-12, 07:13   Link #410
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

Halation Excitement!

Hey R,
Truffle here! I've been busy with circumstances, real life, didn't receive the subscription notification, yada yada yada, excuses nobody believes. Therefore, I haven't been able to respond to the PM you sent, which, trust me, I was overjoyed to receive, nor had I seen the start of your new fanfic, Yuri Halation! Since I saw season two of Love Live! I became kinda obsessed with it, just like when I first saw Madoka. I've got all the μ's songs, merchandise, everything, so I was really happy to see that you started to do a pairing with Honoka and Eli. Whilst personally I prefer the Maki-Nico pairing, I'm really excited to see what you are going to do with this! If you have anything else you are working on now please tell me so I can check it out, as everything of yours that I have seen has been awesome.

Please keep the muse up, in both definitions (I'm terrible with puns, forgive me), and I hope that your IRL problems get fixed up/dealt with quickly!

A hopeful fan,
Truffle.

(P.S. If you are into it, check out a Madoka role playing site called Entropy that I am always on, along with a bunch of awesome peeps like you.)
Old 2014-11-30, 19:49   Link #411
Triple_R
*Author

Welcome, one and all, to the coldest but most happening…

“It’s happening!” - Ron Paul

…place on Earth.

A place of whimsical wonderment where children’s dreams live on eternally…

“You mean the Pokemon anime?” – Kogetsu Shirogane

Er, no, I mean a place of countless toys, and cute little creatures.

“Right, the Pokemon anime.” – Kogetsu Shirogane.

Sigh… as I was saying…

“~Pikachu!” – Kogetsu Shirogane

Yes, maybe I should send a team of rockets after you… *pushes button*

Now that I’ve regained control of the narration, and marveled at rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air… oops, wrong holiday… it’s time to continue on with the actual story. And it’s a story that begins in the largest workshop of jolly ol’ Saint Nick himself.

There Santa Claus is making a list, and checking it twice, but he already suspects that EA is naughty, and Steam is nice…

“Think they’ll headline the naughty list three years in a row?” asked one elf.

“I don’t know…” mused Santa in reply, “Ubisoft is putting up a good challenge this year!”

“How many lumps of coal do you plan to give them?” asked another elf.

“Probably enough to fuel a Polar Express video game, ho ho ho!” chuckled Santa in reply.

“Anyway” continued Santa, “It’s time for our daily checkup of the Elf assembly lines. Let’s go…”

BOP! BOOM! SOCK! WHAM!

“When did we end up in an Adam West Batman show?!” asked Santa, horrified at the sounds made from his workshop suddenly being under siege by gigantic insect-like warriors.

“We didn’t.” answered one elf, “But it looks like we’re about to be treated to our own version of The Joker…”

Then, on a cue so perfect it would make a top pool player cry tears of joy, came the megalomaniacal laughter of a villain with green hair wearing a purple suit.

Lord God Jinnai’s in the house!” he exclaimed, as he walked into the calm middle of a hurricane of carnage and wreckage left by his soldiers, “Specifically, Santa Claus’ house. And with my pure naughty genius, I’m going to take everybody’s toys! Bwa-ha-ha-hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahAHA-HA-HA~!!!”

And so begins…

Puer Magi
SantaMagica

An Anime Suki Christmas Special!

With that colorful introduction complete, we now turn back to a place where the weather’s frightful, but indoors it’s no longer delightful… unless you’re a classic villain who has gained the power of the Puella Magi.

“More like Magus in my case.” he stated, “I’m one of the last two male Soul Gem-wielders in the history of Earth. You are the other one, Saint Nicholas.”

“So that’s what you’re here for” replied Santa Claus, “My soul gem?”

“Yes” answered Jinnai, “With the energy of your soul gem added to my own, I’ll be able to power the ultimate orbital death beam, and force all of the governments of Earth to surrender to me!”

Santa then began chuckling.

“Huh?” asked Jinnai, raising one eyebrow, “What’s so funny? Are you mocking my perfectly unique master plan?!”

“Not at all.” Santa replied, “I’m laughing because you thought you caught cute Santa-san…”

*Poof!*

“Sorry, it’s just me, Sayaka-chan!”

“What a diet plan! It’s like hundreds of pounds just went up in smoke!” exclaimed one elf, as big man in red turned into slender teenage girl in blue.

“…Illusionary magic?!” exclaimed Jinnai in anger, with his head throbbing and his eyes bugging out.

“Courtesy of my friend Kyouko!” answered Sayaka, “The real Santa Claus knew about your sad scenery-chewing supervillainy plan long before you left El Hazard. And so he asked my friends and me to help him stop you!”

“Where is he?” asked Jinnai angrily, as he lifted Sayaka up by the shoulder sections of her cape, bringing her face close to his, “Where is Santa Claus?!”

“Now now, you can’t expect a girl to give away all her secrets…” Sayaka said, while smirking and closing her eyes and making a dismissive wave of one hand.

“You better tell me or a certain violinist…”

Sigh…” interrupted Sayaka, “First an orbital death beam, and now threatening the hero’s romantic interest. Your unoriginality is pretty sad, you know?”

“I like to think of it as being a timeless classic.” Jinnai replied with a grin, “Too many villains these days try so hard to be sympathetic, when the only thing we should care about is ourselves!”

“So you want to be a better class of villain, huh?” Sayaka asked, “Too bad my magical mentor is about to blow you away!”

Then bellowed a barrage of ball-bearing bullets from muskets showcasing Mami’s mesmerizing marksmanship!

Gah!” cried Jinnai, blood spurting from the back of his hand, as muskets left their mark, causing Jinnai to release his grip on Sayaka.

Sayaka stealthily landed on her feet. She then leapt into action, mowing down columns of large insect warriors with several swift sword slashes. Her efforts were complimented by the unlimited musket works of Mami Tomoe!

“Nice timing!” Sayaka exclaimed, as her back pressed up against Mami’s back during the heat of the battle.

“It definitely helped that I’m wearing this sleek stylish scouting device from the upcoming DBZ movie.” Mami replied, “But let’s keep pleasantries and condensing 20 episodes into one movie for later. We have some bugs to squash!”

“Right!” exclaimed Sayaka.

Mami and Sayaka then proceeded to finish off what was left of Jinnai’s forces in a magically magnificent mixture of swooshing sword slashes with myriad mystifying musket shots that would leave the people of France feeling frenzied nostalgia.

“Now it’s time to deal with the head cheese himself!” Sayaka shouted while pointing her sword at Jinnai.

“Please don’t associate me with him like that.” Mami said with a look of playful annoyance.

“S-sorry.” Sayaka said sheepishly in reply, “You’re Grade A good-a cheese, Mami, while he’s the stinky stuff that should have been left in the mouse’s trap!”

“How fitting that you mentioned ‘trap’” stated Jinnai with a worrisome smile, “Because you just activated my trap for you!”

Jinnai then snapped his fingers, and suddenly the entire scene was bathed in bright heavenly light, as a techno remix of “Ode to Joy” could be heard reverberating through the walls of Santa’s workshop.

“…Where is this blinding light coming from?!” asked Sayaka.

Mami turned around to see some sort of humanoid figure walking in through a shadowy door in a hill of a light. That figure appeared to be wearing a trench-coat of sorts.

As Mami looked at this figure, readings on her scouter started soaring skywards. Mami pointed her musket at the figure, but she was shaking violently, and making facial expressions unseen since Timeline 3!

“Mami, what’s wrong?!” asked a deeply concerned Sayaka, “Don’t lose your head like that. You have to get it together!”

“That’s easy for someone with a healing factor to say, Sayaka” replied Mami, “Though even your healing factor might be no match for this foe.”

Jinnai, now standing about 20 feet behind the Puella Magi duo, cackled maniacally.

“That’s right!” he exclaimed, while gesturing theatrically with his hands and arms “Say hello to my ultimate ally who will prove exceedingly excellent in taking care of you!”

“Do you recognize his ally, Mami?” asked Sayaka.

“Yes…” Mami answered uneasily, “He’s a cyborg clone from the future. He’s a clone of the stu-iest Gary Stu to have ever Gary Stu’ed. He’s the T-9006.”

“What an irregular model number” stated Sayaka.

Irregular describes him perfectly…” replied Mami.

Finally, the man of the hour spoke for himself.

“My name is Tatsuya Dark” he stated, “I was created from the godly genetic material of a man by the same given name. I was sent into the past to change it, creating a new world order in that man’s image. A new world order where Japan will reign supreme and the crude myth of equality will be stamped out forever.”

“All under my reign, of course!” interjected Jinnai, with arms neatly folded and proud haughty grin.

But nobody could possibly be prouder than Tatsuya Dark.

“It’s not in my nature to hurt cute girls” he said, while gallantly fixing his hair, “So I will generously give you both thirty seconds to surrender, or face the consequences.”

Mami gulped uneasily at that statement, while Tatsuya Dark’s eyes glared menacingly at her.

“Mami… don’t lose hope, you can beat him!” Sayaka stated, “You’re a moe champion, and someone who managed to defeat the most popular dark magical girl in her own movie!”

Mami’s eyes lit up from Sayaka’s words, as Mami experienced renewed hope.

“Bring it on, T-9006!” Mami, “You won’t be able to defeat Sayaka and me!”

“You may be well-endowed in the chest, but your mind is clearly lacking” replied Tatsuya, “That means defeating you will be like an appetizer to me.”

Tatsuya then shot forth his odd gun, and his body flashed forward a split-second after taking a defensive stance. The bodies of Mami and Sayaka then froze with pained expressions on their face. Tatsuya seemed to phase in just behind them, the damage done.

Now is when one would expect the two Puella Magi to fall over unconscious, as though puppets with their strings cut. The staged battle over, Tatsuya’s instant flawless victory effortlessly achieved.

But the girl who outsmarted a time-hax would not be defeated so easily…

Instead of strings cut, it was like Mami and Sayaka’s bodies exploded into a volcano of ribbons!

What?!” exclaimed Jinnai angrily at Tatsuya Dark, “I didn’t want them killed! They could have been useful hostages!”

“I didn’t kill them.” T-9006 replied, “They should have just fallen over. What…”

“How did they get over there?!” asked Jinnai, as he pointed towards Mami and Sayaka sprinting off through the snow of this North Pole locale.

“That was awesome, Mami!” Sayaka exclaimed to her.

“That move saved me before, and thankfully it came in handy again.” Mami replied, “But we can’t defeat that, that… monster… not by ourselves. We have to get to where the real Santa Claus is, and rush him to Mitaki-… AAAGGGHHH!!!”

“Mami!” cried Sayaka, as Mami fell over, having been shot in the calf muscle.

Sayaka looked far backwards as she saw the smoking chamber of a gun held in the hand of the T-9006.

Sayaka quickly dropped to her knees, to heal Mami’s wound.

“Sayaka, you have to leave me behind.” Mami said, as she came to her feet and brushed herself off.

“What?!” Sayaka asked in turn.

“Tatsuya won’t let us both escape.” Mami replied, “I’ll hold him off while you escape. Call out to Rudolph telepathically. Jump on him and go find some help! We’ll need all the help we can get against these villains.”

“I can’t leave you behind like that!” Sayaka cried, literally, as tears seeped out of one eye.

“We have no other choice…” Mami replied, “Quick, he’s almost here! Go… go and make me proud!”

“…I won’t let you down!” Sayaka said, choked up, mere seconds before Mami engaged Tatsuya in a strafing contest.

With tears streaming from her eyes, Sayaka sprinted towards where Rudolph was waiting. Sayaka telepathically called out to him while breathing heavily. Rudolph flew off to meet Sayaka midway.

‘Don’t worry about any snowstorms we might face.’ Rudolph said telepathically, ‘My nose will light the way tonight!’

‘Right.’ Sayaka replied, ‘Let’s…’

Sayaka then heard a sickening thud, as Mami had finally been defeated and knocked out by Tatsuya Dark.

Sayaka grimaced at the sound, but wiped away her tears, firming her resolve.

“I won’t let her sacrifice be in vain…” Sayaka said, “Let’s go!”

Sayaka then mounted Rudolph, as Rudolph ascended into the skies above.

“I can manage some level of flight, but…” stated the T-9006, while he gazed up at the escaping Rudolph and Sayaka.

“Don’t worry” said Jinnai smugly, while casually combing his hair, “I have the perfect secret weapon for just this occasion. Come here, my dear.”

Out walked a cute little girl wearing a small white robe held together by a big pink bow at the back. She had long bluish hair, including twin-tails on the sides. She was, unfortunately, under Jinnai’s mental manipulation.

“How can I help you, Mr. Jinnai?” she asked in a deadpan tone of voice matched only by her glazed over deadened eyes.

“How fitting that a girl named Noel will be the one to bring Rudolph crashing down…” Jinnai stated with a sneer.

“You want me to fire my saucer self at him?” Noel asked.

Yes…” Jinnai answered, his eyes lighting up at the thought.

Noel then walked forward, gestured towards the sky, and began singing…

The last Noel, the alien did cry,
Was to certain poor magi in skies as they fly,
In skies as they fly, keeping their deer,
On a cold Winter’s night their end drew near…

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Blue is the girl facing hell

Then, a large saucer ominously appeared from out of a cloud, following right behind Rudolph…

‘What is that?’ Sayaka asked Rudolph telepathically, as that saucer flew towards them.

‘I don’t know, but it looks scary!’ cried Rudolph in reply.

‘Geez, where’s Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum when you need them?’ asked Sayaka jokingly.

But Sayaka would not know independence on this day…

Psshaw! Psshaw!” exclaimed Noel, mimicking explosions with her tiny hands.

Child-like innocent play would ironically lead into a powerful laser blast shooting straight out from the edge of Noel’s saucer.

The blast struck Rudolph right in the butt, lighting his fur on fire!

Rudolph cried out in pain, spiraling forward like a blazing falling star. Mid-descent, and with fierce winds whipping through her hair, Sayaka would lose her grip on Rudolph, and start to fall downwards from thousands of feet in the air!

Sayaka cried out in horror, but thankfully kept her wits about her enough to extend her cape all around her body, like a cocoon. This protected her body from the heat of re-entry. Heat that would otherwise burn her to a crisp!

Sayaka herself was now like a falling star, and she would land somewhere in the country closest to the North Pole. That country is Canada.

Sayaka would end up landing violently into a large snowbank near the side of a road in Newfoundland, Canada. Thankfully for Sayaka, a car was driving on that road at night, and noticed her flaming cape as she soared downwards through the sky.

And that car belongs to and is being driven by, the writer of this story.

‘Wow, that looks interesting’ thought Triple_R, behind the wheel of his car, ‘And it looks like it landed just off the side of the road. I better go check it out!’

And so Mami’s gambit would lead Sayaka into the Great White North, and great it would need to be in order for it to help her save Christmas from megalomaniacal villains and impressively irregular foes…

To Be Continued…

----------------------------------

And a new fanfic begins! I really want to know what readers thought of it.

This fanfic is very different from my usual writing, as this fanfic will include AS member inserts. If you want to be in the fanfic yourself, please PM me requesting that.

There will be A LOT of anime references in this, so I intend to do a fine text listing of them at the end of each chapter. See below to keep that scorecard in mind.

Anime shows featured in this opening chapter:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, and overall setting)
El Hazard: The Magnificent World (fanfic version of main villain - Katsuhiko Jinnai)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Tatsuya Dark - fanfic cyborg clone of main protagonist)
Sora no Method (Noel)

Last edited by Triple_R; 2014-11-30 at 20:20.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 21:19   Link #412
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
I... I... uunhh...

Kogetsu hits the floor with a loud "thunk."

... Well then... That's unfortunate... hm... nope... Still alive, somehow...

... What? Oh, you wanted a response...

Kogetsu twitches about.

... Well it doesn't seem that one will be able to do much of anything for the time being... Because of the rockets... Hm... This is a bit of a fixer-upper... There won't be any healing hugs from me, though...

... I guess I'll have to do...

Spoiler for "Silver" review:

All in all, a fantastic Chapter One. Now to figure out what to do about the charred mess in the corner...

Kogetsu lies motionless.

... This could take a while...
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-01, 14:44   Link #413
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R
“Do you recognize his ally, Mami?” asked Sayaka.

“Yes…” Mami answered uneasily, “He’s a cyborg clone from the future. He’s a clone of the stu-iest Gary Stu to have ever Gary Stu’ed. He’s the T-9006.”

“What an irregular model number” stated Sayaka.

“Irregular describes him perfectly…” replied Mami.
I loled.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 00:15   Link #414
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I loled.
I have to admit that I actually kind of enjoyed how the T-9006 came across as a total prick:

Quote:
“My name is Tatsuya Dark” he stated, “I was created from the godly genetic material of a man by the same given name. I was sent into the past to change it, creating a new world order in that man’s image. A new world order where Japan will reign supreme and the crude myth of equality will be stamped out forever.”
Although it also leaves me with a sinking suspicion that Mahouka's Gary Stu-ing actually got worse after the point where I stalled.

And yes, Noel was adorable.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 01:14   Link #415
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

While it is interesting that you want to use Animesuki members as characters, it leaves me with quite a few questions. You may have prepared for them if somebody sends you a private message so feel free to not answer any of them.

1. If somebody wants to be in your fanfic but the two of you have not interacted enough for you to understand his/her character, how would you characterise the person?
a) There a questionnaire to fill up for you to get a grasp.
b) You send the current event and ask for his/her reaction and then refine that into your writing.
c) You ask for a short write-up of how they want to be in the story.
d) It's a secret or something else is planned.

2. How would the members play a role in this?
a) Normal humans, no special abilities whatsoever and are just there for interactions (getting killed off one by one, etc).
b) Superhuman compared to real people but inferior to the main protagonists/antagonists. (They help by overwhelming with numbers, take care of grunts, etc.)
c) Have power levels close to the main protagonists/antagonists.

3. If question 2's answer is b, c or something similar, how would you give them powers?
a) Ask them for a write-up of what powers they want and then scale accordingly.
b) Give them powers based on characterisation (question 1).
c) Randomly assign based on your current plan of the story.

4. Is it possible for Animesuki members to be antagonists (or on a somewhat different side)?

5. (Joke) How are the protagonists supposed to win?
Quote:
He’s a clone of the stu-iest Gary Stu to have ever Gary Stu’ed.
Even if the clone is imperfect, isn't a fraction of infinite (power) still infinite?
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).

Last edited by Auxilism; 2014-12-02 at 01:52. Reason: Just remembered a question (4)
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 06:26   Link #416
Triple_R
*Author

@Kogetsu Sirogane, Haak, and 0utf0xZer0

I'm glad you're all enjoying it so far. It's especially good to know that my Mahouka-based concept joke went off without a hitch.

Now to address Auxilism's questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxilism View Post

1. If somebody wants to be in your fanfic but the two of you have not interacted enough for you to understand his/her character, how would you characterise the person?
a) There a questionnaire to fill up for you to get a grasp.
b) You send the current event and ask for his/her reaction and then refine that into your writing.
c) You ask for a short write-up of how they want to be in the story.
I'd ask the individual to send me a PM briefly describing what sort of character s/he'd want to be in the story, including outfit, ability/power, and personality type. Thankfully, most of the people I can imagine wanting to be in this fanfic are long-time friends here at AS, and/or PPPL readers, so that helps.

Quote:

2. How would the members play a role in this?
a) Normal humans, no special abilities whatsoever and are just there for interactions (getting killed off one by one, etc).
b) Superhuman compared to real people but inferior to the main protagonists/antagonists. (They help by overwhelming with numbers, take care of grunts, etc.)
c) Have power levels close to the main protagonists/antagonists.
Somewhere between B and C. My plan is for each AS member that gets added to the story to have a specific superpower or two, but nothing too grandiose.

Quote:

3. If question 2's answer is b, c or something similar, how would you give them powers?
a) Ask them for a write-up of what powers they want and then scale accordingly.
b) Give them powers based on characterisation (question 1).
c) Randomly assign based on your current plan of the story.
Anybody who wants in the story can request a particular power, costume, and personality type. However, they can also choose to leave it entirely up to me, if they want (though with people I don't know I would prefer some direction at least).

If you want in the story, and have a particular idea of what sort of character you want to be, please forward that to me by VM or PM.

Quote:
4. Is it possible for Animesuki members to be antagonists (or on a somewhat different side)?
Kogetsu might decide to be an antagonist, so I am considering the idea in general. But I don't want to clutter up the sides of the story too much, and I don't know if I could be entirely fair to an AS member that's on the antagonist side.

If there's a particular antagonistic or 3rd party role you can imagine for your character, feel free to pitch the idea.

I suppose if someone is a big Mahouka fan they might want to stand with "Tatsuya".

Quote:
5. (Joke) How are the protagonists supposed to win?
Maybe they won't. You'll have to read and find out if they do or not!

But in any event, I already have the basics of the ending planned out.

I hope to have Chapter 2 up between now and Friday, just so people know.
Old 2014-12-02, 08:50   Link #417
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Do you normally break the (fourth) walls down Trips?

Anyway I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but take that with a grain of salt because 1) my Meguca bias is in full force here and 2) my eye for looking at stories rests on audiovisual over textual ones.

Though, if the story's author is in the story, I'm guessing this is some kind of flashback written in the present tense. Or it's written like Kyubey hopped on entropy. Whichever.

And I realize this is literally last year but,
Quote:
I have 3 ero-scenes wrote. One for each completed route.

They haven't been converted into VN format though.
Hi Nasu!

/runs
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 11:55   Link #418
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Oh my gosh.

This totally made my morning xD

Really well done, the humour is spot-on and thanks for including a reference list at the end (in my case to solve the mystery of Noel).

T-9006 and the crude myth of equality
Old 2014-12-02, 21:16   Link #419
Dr. Casey

This is a great start to the story. It has a very warm, classical feeling to it that reminds me of a lot of other Christmas specials I enjoy (for some reason "Santa '85" from Amazing Stories is the main one that comes to mind). This will definitely be added to my trove of Christmas favorites that I revisit every year, alongside some of the old ABC specials.

Some specific things I enjoyed were:

- Kogetsu's commentary during the introduction

- I liked Sayaka's introduction (Sayaka-chan rather than cute Santa-san) a lot

- Jinnai makes for a nice villain. He's just as entertainingly bombastic and over the top as he was in PPPL, though given that this is a lighthearted Christmas tale rather than a serious story, he's not actually menacing or dangerous here. Sayaka's casual dismissal of him makes for a fun hero:villain relationship.

- 'Moe champion'

- Noel! I'm not very familiar with Tatsuya since I didn't watch Mahouka (though I do know the basics of the character and have always thought he sounds rather interesting), but it's great to see someone from Sora no Method here.

- If this was a movie, Sayaka falling down to the earth and landing in Canada would look awesome on the big screen. I alternate between picturing this as an anime, and picturing it as a Who Framed Roger Rabbit-style thing with cartoon characters set against the real world as a backdrop. (I used the latter for this scene)

- It's nice pacing that you were the only self-insert featured in this chapter, and even then didn't come in until the very end. Even if casts expand to the point of eventually featuring tons of characters (and this story of course will), I almost always think it's good to start off with the character roster being small.

/waits for chapter 2
Old 2014-12-03, 23:37   Link #420
Triple_R
*Author

From the frozen heights of the North Pole and the Great White North of Canada, we now turn briefly to the sunny beaches of Florida, where two big idol fans meet at a local Micky Ds to plan for a big upcoming concert. Konakaga was currently sitting alone at a small table waiting for her friend Hooves to join her. Hooves arrived just in time, quickly spotting her friend Konakaga.

“Over here, Hooves!” Konakaga calls out with a wave and a smile.

“Hi Kona!” Hooves replies enthusiastically in turn, with a spring in her step to meet her friend.

Kona has purple eyes and long purple hair tied in low twin-tails. Kona is wearing a pretty pink plaid strapless dress, along with matching pink and white striped thigh-high tights.

Hooves has blue eyes and short red hair. Hooves is wearing a black and white striped shirt with slight frills at the bottom, blue jean shorts, and black thigh-high tights.

“I’ve already ordered for both of us.” Kona said, “So we can dig in whenever you want.”

Aaawww…” Hooves replied with fake annoyance, after pulling up a chair to sit across from Kona, “And here I wanted to be the person getting to hear “do you want fries with that?” for a change!”

The two girls then giggled over that, thankful for Hooves’ newfound freedom from the firm magical grip of Rotten Ronnie. A different type of magic was currently in their minds.

“Did you pick up the tickets for the upcoming ClariS concert?” Kona asked.

“Yeah, I have three of them!” Hooves replied, “One for you, one for me, and one for Kirito.”

“Where is Kirito, anyway?” asked Kona.

“Oh, he’s probably off playing a VR game somewhere” answered Hooves with a grin.

“Typical” replied Kona with a smirk, “But I’m sure Kirito won’t miss this for the world!”

“Definitely!” Hooves replies, “He’s been very excitedly looking forward to ClariS’ cool comeback tour, after Alice left.”

“They’re calling it the Wonderland tour, in tribute to Alice, that’s really nice.” Kona added.

“Agreed.” Hooves replied, after taking in some drink through a straw, “I just hope their concert goes off without a hitch.”

“Now, about our plans for the rest of the day…” Kona said with a bright smile, “I think we should marathon some anime together!”

And with that, we begin…

Chapter 2 – Beach Girls, Down to Kokomi~

But while Hooves and Kona had fun in the sun and cute gymnasts in their immediate future, things were much colder and more worrisome for Triple_R on the isle of Newfoundland.

Sayaka Miki stirred while resting on the red couch of Triple_R’s living room, her healing ability slowly restoring her face and legs from the burns left by her ferociously flaming fall. Triple_R had covered a purple blanket over her, after retrieving her from a snowbank, and driving her to his home. Now Triple_R turned to his friends on the net to see if they could give him any good advice on how to handle this situation!

While caught up in such internet chats in his computer room, Triple_R didn’t notice Sayaka awakening from her rest and walking about in a daze. He did, however, notice a familiar Japanese voice as she asked out for help.

With that, Triple_R walked out from the computer room to greet her. Sayaka’s eyes briefly went wide, slightly scared of the truly towering Triple_R that stood a full foot taller than her.

<”W-Who are you? W-Where Am I?!”> asked Sayaka, but all Triple_R heard was Japanese. (<> stands for "translated from Japanese")

“Hi? Do you want something to drink? There’s coke in the fridge. The good kind of coke I mean. I’m not a drug dealer, I assure you!” Triple_R replied.

Sayaka just blinked uneasily at that.

“Wait… she doesn’t know English, I guess.” Triple_R stated out loud.

Sayaka nodded uneasily to that, suspecting what Triple_R was saying.

“I doughnut speaku Engrish” Sayaka stated.

“Oh, that’s actually very good Engrish” Triple_R replied with a playful smirk.

Sayaka looked a bit steamed over that, picking up on the light joking.

“As funny as this all is, though, it’s also a big problem…” Triple_R said out loud, “What am I going to do about this language barrier?!”

“Never fear, Luna is here!”

Triple_R was stunned at the sight and sound of one of the world’s most famous cats. There, appearing out of nowhere, in the middle of his wooden-floored living room, was Luna of Sailor Moon fame!

<”Kyubey, is that you?!”> Sayaka asked

“I am nothing like that vile miscreant!” Luna replied, appearing insulted at the very question, “But he is not our main problem here. Rather, it is the threat posed by Emperor Jinnai and Tatsuya Dark.”

<”Yes, that’s right!>” Sayaka replied.

Though Triple_R was hearing English from Luna, it was clear that Sayaka was hearing Japanese. Triple_R breathed a sigh of relief at that, since it meant that Luna could be a translator for him.

“Ok, help me send this message to Sayaka…” Triple_R said to Luna.

“There’s no time for that.” Luna replied, “Besides, I will soon summon someone that will make such imperfect means of communication unnecessary.”

“Oh, and who’s that?” Triple_R asked.

“Toei’s 2014 character designs have tragically left Sailor Moon and the other Sailor Scouts with legs too thin and brittle to survive a showdown with a marksman of the T-9006’s caliber…” Luna said in a tone of abject sadness, “But a girl from this continent should prove up to the task. And now I will summon her!”

Luna leapt into the air, twirling about in a perfect circle, causing a flash of light!

The flash of light soon ended, and after it was finished, a brand new Sailor Scout appeared next to Luna, smiling widely! But who is this Sailor Scout?

Since Triple_R loves nothing more than leaving his readers in suspense, the answer to that will have to wait, as we now turn to the North Pole.

Wakey, wakey, Miss Tomoe~…” came the mocking voice of Emperor Jinnai, as he lightly slapped the side of Mami’s face, bringing her out of her previously unconscious state.

“…Jinnai.” Mami uttered with subtle but intense anger.

Mami was strapped into a chair designed like an electric chair. It effectively held her in place, and meant she was now Jinnai’s hostage. Mami looked side-to-side, scanning Santa’s largest workshop for Sayaka or Santa, breathing a sigh of relief over seeing neither of them.

“It looks like you haven’t caught Santa yet and that Sayaka got away…” Mami stated with a slight grin.

“Your sword-wielding protégé is likely dead by now, Ms. Musketeer” Jinnai sneered in reply.

“…What?!” Mami replied in horror.

“A flying saucer blew her and Rudolph out of the sky.” Jinnai explained, while tilting his head and smirking, “So you might as well give up all hope, and just spill the beans about where Santa is. It’ll save you a lot of needless pain and frustration. Trust me… you don’t want to be interrogated by my friend here, the T-9006.”

And so Mami’s mind now raced rapidly, desperately trying to determine what she should do given her currently very precarious situation. Should she hope that Jinnai is bluffing? Dare she take hold of such a narrow thread?

It then occurred to Mami, that even in the horrific event that Jinnai is entirely correct in what he’s now saying, that there are other Puella Magi that might be able to come to the rescue…

“Shit!” Kyouko exclaimed, while anxiously scratching the side of her head, “Mami and Sayaka should have been back by now!”

“And with you losing connection to Mami’s scouter…” Nagisa added in with a very worried tone.

“Yeah, it definitely doesn’t look good.” Kyouko conceded in a depressed tone.

Kyouko and Nagisa were currently guarding Santa Claus from within a large cavern a few kilometers from Santa’s home. Santa, Mrs. Claus, Kyouko, and Nagisa were all situated around a burning fire.

The usually mirthful Santa and cheerful Mrs. Claus currently looked deeply concerned and contemplative. Kyouko was biting into her apples and pocky a bit more aggressively than usual.

“Kyouko… we have to go to Santa’s workshop to make sure Mami and Sayaka are Ok!” exclaimed Nagisa.

“That’s what I’d like to do, that’s fo’ sure” Kyouko replied, “But somebody has to guard Santa and Mrs. Claus. We’re the backup plan here, Nagisa. And if Plan A failed…”

“We can’t let Plan A fail!” protested Nagisa as tears started to fill up in her eyes.

“I can’t let anything bad happen to Mami.” Nagisa added.

“It’s nice that you care about Mami and all, but…” Kyouko began in reply.

“It’s not just that, since my whole existence is due to her!” Nagisa chimed in, “I mean, everybody knows that the whole reason I was created was so that Mami wouldn’t be left out from the yuri romances. So if something happens to Mami, what does that mean for me?!”

“Well geez, if something happens to Sayaka, what do you think that means for me, huh?” asked Kyouko in turn, shrugging her shoulders.

“At least you’d still have Yuma!” Nagisa responded.

“Yeah, an existence tied strictly to black-and-white manga, just what a colorful girl like me wants!” Kyouko replied, “Look, this is going to sound strange coming from me, but there’s times you have to put other people before yourself. And that’s why we’re going to stay here and guard Santa. Got it?”

“Yeah…” replied a dejected Nagisa.

With Triple_R satisfied with how long he’s left his readers in suspense, we now turn back to Triple_R, where he’s about to meet the newest Sailor Scout!

“Wait, first a word from our sponsor!” – Kogetsu Shirogane.

Groan…” – The audience at large

Somewhere in an office in Japan, at a computer station, a man cries after having secretly watched a download of Madoka Magica: Rebellion. He sobs uncontrollably while staring at his HomuMado artwork. But then…

~Morning Rescue!~

A man in an orange suit descends dramatically from above, carrying a large orange drink. The office worker now cries tears of joy, as seeing the fabled Morning Rescue reminds him of the original Madoka Magica TV series, and why he fell in love with the show to begin with.

The heroic Mr. Morning Rescue speaks in quick, decisive language, and hands a bottle of Morning Rescue to the office worker, as though dispensing life-saving medication to a human, or a Grief Seed to a Puella Magi. The office worker downs the Morning Rescue, and turns to the camera along with Mr. Morning Rescue, with a twinkle in the eye and a sparkle on the lips.

AaaahhhMorning Rescue!

Now back to our regularly-scheduled fanfic…

“Hi!” cheerfully exclaimed the newest Sailor Scout to Sayaka and Triple_R, “I’m really eager to help you both out.”

”Who are you?” asked Sayaka.

“Wait…” added in Triple_R, “You look familiar. You look like Sailor Saturn!”

“My costume is a lot like hers, yeah” replied the newest Sailor Scout, “A bit more colorful since I wanted to get some pink and yellow in it, along with purple! I’m Sailor Faerie!”

“Sailor… Faerie?” Triple R asked, “You mean Faerie from Anime Suki?”

“Yep, that’s me.” she replied, “Pretty cool, huh? I also have light-wings and this neat staff with a ramhead skull at the end of it.”

“Nice, you have your sanity back!” Triple_R exclaimed.

“What do you mean?” asked Faerie.

“Well, you’re not out of your skull anymore” replied Triple_R with a grin, making an in-joke that sadly few would get.

Faerie went “Ppfft” at the joke, while Sayaka facepalmed, realizing just how dry that joke was.

“Hey, you understood that, didn’t you?” Triple_R asked Sayaka.

“Yeah, because you’re speaking Japanese now.” Sayaka replied.

“No, you’re speaking English.” Triple_R replied.

“Actually, you’re sort of both right.” Sailor Faerie stated, “I have a passive auto-translate ability, due to this ramhead staff. As long as everybody stays within a 30 foot radius of me, you’ll hear each other’s voices in your own native language!”

“Ok, so tell me, where am I? What’s going on?!” asked Sayaka, a bit desperate.

“You’re in Newfoundland, Canada.” Triple_R replied, “I picked you up off the side of the road. You came falling down out of the sky. How did you get there to begin with?”

“That’s… a very long story.” Sayaka responded.

Sayaka then proceeded to explain the story to Triple_R.

“Sad, I always liked Jinnai.” Triple_R said, after hearing the full story, “But he’s certainly crossed the line this time!”

“Right.” Sayaka said, “So I need to get some help and head back to the North Pole. I’m really worried about Mami!”

“I’ll be more than happy to help” Sailor Faerie said, “And don’t worry, this ramhead staff can shoot powerful blasts!”

“Great! That should help a lot.” replied a smiling Sayaka, before turning to Triple_R, “Now what about you? Do you have any special abilities or powers?”

“Well…” said Triple_R, thoughtfully stroking his chin, “Since Faerie is being a Sailor Scout, maybe I should be…”

Triple_R then torpedoed upwards, turning about midair with flair!

Faerie and Sayaka’s eyes lit up, as Triple_R underwent a dramatic transformation.

From wearing jeans and a button-up shirt, Triple_R transformed into a man wearing the finest of formal wear! Triple_R also now had a top hat, and a cane, and a small mask.

Oh no…” said Sailor Faerie, “Not that!”

But Sailor Faerie’s fear would soon be realized, as Triple_R came to a dramatic landing, on one foot and one knee, with arms outstretched.

Triple_R now wore a black cape, with an outstretched Canadian flag making up the inside of the cape. He wore “R3” golden cufflinks. But aside from that, he now looked identical to one of the most famous anime characters of all-time.

“Keep calm and throw roses” said Triple_R, “That’s my new motto, as I’m now Tuxedo R!”

Sayaka tried to hold back her laughter, but she couldn’t do so, starting to burst out laughing. Sailor Faerie could merely groan and sigh.

“Really, Trip, you had to become like him of all people?” Sailor Faerie asked rhetorically.

“Well, I’m now an adult male working alongside a teenage magical girl” he replied, with a wink “So who better to be like than him?”

So Sayaka had now gained two powerful allies in the forms of Sailor Faerie and Tuxedo R. But more would certainly be needed. And with that in mind, Tuxedo R went to his computer and contacted Dr. Casey, Haak, 0utf0xZer0, and totoum.

A hero team was slowly being forged! But would it be forged quickly enough to save Mami Tomoe?

“Do your worst, Jinnai!” Mami boldly exclaimed to him, “I will never give in to you and that coldblooded cyborg clone…”

“How dare you?!” came a voice that sent a chill up Mami’s spine.

Given the owner of that voice, this effect was very appropriate.

The T-9006 grinned slightly as his favorite person in the world made her entrance at last. And he was certainly her favorite person…

“Nobody talks that way about Onii-sama!” she exclaimed to Mami.

Tatsuya wasn’t the only one cloned. So too was Miyuki…

To Be Continued…

---------------------------------------

AS character images:

Sailor Faerie

Tuxedo R

Hooves and Kona might get some once they're out of civilian roles.

Note - I probably should have made this clear before, but... this fanfic will be very spoilerrific of anything Madoka Magica related. You've now been warned!

I very much look forward to getting readers' take on Chapter 2, especially those who have speaking roles in this chapter!

Anime shows featured in this 2nd chapter:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Sayaka, Mami, Kyouko, Nagisa, and overall setting)
El Hazard: The Magnificent World (fanfic version of main villain - Katsuhiko Jinnai)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Tatsuya Dark - fanfic cyborg clone of main protagonist, maybe someone else)
Sailor Moon (Luna)

Last edited by Triple_R; 2014-12-04 at 00:10.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote