AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 33 26.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 16.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 24 19.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 8.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 4.84%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.81%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.61%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.42%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 6.45%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-22, 11:09   Link #461
Soji

O but Gai do take Shu power. It's just that Inori is still with Shu.
That show you who really is on shu side.
Old 2012-02-22, 11:15   Link #462
Trudinh

i think that Gai is going to bring Inori to GHQ by force. next episode.
Old 2012-02-22, 11:17   Link #463
Soji

^ But he already had the chance._. Inori void out = Inori ko. And yet she is with shu.
If he really want Inori why the hell he dont take her when she is ko?
Old 2012-02-22, 11:26   Link #464
Trudinh

isnt it easier to carry her back when she knock out with her void is out.
Old 2012-02-22, 11:30   Link #465
Soji

^ That's the point If he really want Inori why he dont hold her void and take her like this? But if she is with Shu .that's mean she is not so important for Neo-Gai.
Old 2012-02-22, 11:38   Link #466
Trudinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^ That's the point If he really want Inori why he dont hold her void and take her like this? But if she is with Shu .that's mean she is not so important for Neo-Gai.
i think she is important relating to mana and mana is important to GHQ
Old 2012-02-22, 11:41   Link #467
Soji

I know this. That's why don't make sense to her be with Shu and Gai dont take her now. THis was is best chance. Shu in that state...no one that want to help him and Inori ko because Gai use her void.
Still Inori is with Shu. At least that what Keido and the other plan need that Inori a to be whit Shu. (I mean they do say something like * push him to the edge*).
Old 2012-02-22, 11:56   Link #468
Xaturas

Next ep soon should be out, Tomorrow?
So lets wait how it will work out, as far as preview goes Gai took the hand and thats it. Unless Inori did some superwoman thing and run away with shu.
Old 2012-02-22, 11:58   Link #469
Soji

Xaturas It seem to me that this gai is more about power that feeling._.
Come on he cut off Shu arm...and we know what the true gai think about shu.
But yeah . I agree with what you say.
Old 2012-02-22, 12:04   Link #470
Trudinh

that not the real gai, he a revive version, and GHQ revive him, so we dont know what GHQ done to him to be like this. remember gai was Shu best friend...
Old 2012-02-22, 12:07   Link #471
Soji

Trudinh@ He had the cristal like mana. If you look a his right side you can see his eye color red and cristal there as well.
Old 2012-02-22, 12:15   Link #472
Trudinh

ya he is infected like mana was and he will go crazy and mana once did. that what i think might happen. and tomorrow will have a new episode but it will take a day or 2 to sub. overall i was shock of the hand cutting part. cant wait to see what happen.
Old 2012-02-22, 12:48   Link #473
Toto y Moi
Amor Fati

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
^ Yahiro is nothing more than a cunning liar that brought upon himself Shu's distrust towards him. Even if he is honest now the secret he kept caused the death of another person, while Inori only stabbed Arisa in the hand. If he got away unpunished Inori can too. Besides:

"I won't let anyone hurt, you"
"Shu, I found out who attacked Arisa, it was Inori"
"Ok Yahiro, take her away"
"Sorry Inori, I couldn't keep that promise"

The old Shu would have said that.
I don't know if this is true... Yahiro may have lied in the past, but I think that his character has truly changed. It takes quite a will to work with your younger brother's killer. Am I missing something? I really haven't been paying too much attention to this show; I just caught up. What secret caused the death of another?

And "only" stabbed Arisa in the hand? It was still attempted murder. Shu thinks that Inori is too pretty to punish her for doing so.
Old 2012-02-22, 13:04   Link #474
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto y Moi View Post
I don't know if this is true... Yahiro may have lied in the past, but I think that his character has truly changed. It takes quite a will to work with your younger brother's killer. Am I missing something? I really haven't been paying too much attention to this show; I just caught up. What secret caused the death of another?

And "only" stabbed Arisa in the hand? It was still attempted murder. Shu thinks that Inori is too pretty to punish her for doing so.
She may been reluctant to do anything about Inori because honestly she is and was his only shoulder and pillar since Hare died. Shu would only show weakness and bare his heart in front of Inori but he was stone cold in front of the other students. It would be hard for anyone to remove someone that they consider their only saving grace. It could also be possible that he thought if he kept Inori near him he could watch and control her actions so it wouldn't happen again. I actually consider the situation a little more complicated than what its being made out to be. There were only two people who could truly sooth Shu's angst, help him get up when he was knocked down and give him that push from behind to get to do what he needed to do and didnt want anything from him in return they stood by him. Hare did a better a job than Inori because for a long time Inori could not understand her own heart nor strange feelings she kept having for Shu. But Hare loved Shu unconditionally enough to risk and eventually give her life to heal him before she healed herself. When someone who you know cares for you unconditionally is taken away a person crack from the inside out. Now imagine if Inori were taken from him as well. Shu would rage out of control people thought he was a dictator after Hare died take away Inori too and you would have a true monster. Remember Shu is at his strongest when he feels he is protecting people he is able to do the things that made him seems evil because he felt for the greater good he had be so in order to keep everyone alive.
Old 2012-02-22, 13:05   Link #475
Trudinh

Smile

Quote:

Inori is the only one there that he can trust,
he in a place where he can trust no one since they all hated him and there 1 cute girl who is the only one he can trust, of course he not going to punish her. and he has a crush on her. who the hell punish their lover.

Yahiro forgive shu for what happen to his brother a while back in ep 12 i think or 11. but still shu still hasnt forgive yahiro for lieing to him about hare death and betray him back at the train station and also shu think yahiro is just using shu.
Old 2012-02-22, 13:07   Link #476
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
that not the real gai, he a revive version, and GHQ revive him, so we dont know what GHQ done to him to be like this. remember gai was Shu best friend...
Remember that Gai was into Mana and she was into Shu.
Don't underestimate the *power of pussy*.
Friends or not once it goes into the *meat* friendship ends. Unless its a true friendship, where = bros before hoes.

As for punishing Inori, I'm more than sure that Shu would rather Kill Em All than let anyone punish her.
Old 2012-02-22, 13:08   Link #477
Trudinh

i do agree the action of shu, he need to take action and stop being to nice and kind to everyone, people have to make sacrifice, but i think he kinda overdo to much.
Old 2012-02-22, 13:09   Link #478
Soji

Sinestra@ Agree with what you say. And because we are on the topic. Let me share one of my post that I made on a blog.
Spoiler for own post:
Old 2012-02-22, 13:13   Link #479
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ditto what Sinestra and Trudinh have stated, while adding something:
Inori was obviously shown confused about her own actions against Arisa, and Shu has realized it, considering his reaction.
Thus, it is quite obvious Inori is subject to something "weird", and it doesn't take much for anyone to suspect aftereffect with Mana or whatnot.

Even without suspecting Mana in the equation, it is crystal clear Inori didn't want to do it, but "something" made her to do that. So, adding the fact she is his only true ally and confident, there is no way he would punish her, let alone "not doing it just because she is pretty".
Old 2012-02-22, 13:13   Link #480
Trudinh

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Remember that Gai was into Mana and she was into Shu.
Don't underestimate the *power of pussy*.
Friends or not once it goes into the *meat* friendship ends. Unless its a true friendship, where = bros before hoes.
Mana wasnt into Shu, the crystal infected her mind into that way. when mana kiss shu and and ask shu to marry her, u can see the crystal on the side of her face. she only hurt gai cause gai was going to tell shu that mana has been infected. mana love her brother well because he her bother and the crystal probably push her feeling beyond a little and make her mind think she really have love feeling for him.
Closed Thread