AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-08-13, 13:30   Link #161
yuiichi9

How many ex girlfriends shu will have by the end of the series? At least kisara beat the nun. Wonder if the abbey will fight against the government. That could could turn very ugly real fast. Abbey fight against demons however the tentacles that the suit the nun use doesn't seem to be coming from anything human. It looks like it would come from a demon.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-13, 13:53   Link #162
EroKing

Episode 7

Heard people fucking around with poison but not this way

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 09:58.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-13, 14:48   Link #163
yuiichi9

How did Shuu didn't get infected with the poison? Did he use t-virus to fight against the poison?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-13, 14:54   Link #164
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
How did Shuu didn't get infected with the poison? Did he use t-virus to fight against the poison?
He probably add the poison on the condom.
Old 2022-08-13, 16:18   Link #165
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

Heard people fucking around with poison but not this way
He literally knocked her out with his dick .
Old 2022-08-13, 18:31   Link #166
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We know Shu's first time was not with Ayano, which led people to think it was with Sharon. However, it wasn't with her either since he met her after breaking up with Ayano. We also know that Kisara is apparently specifically erasing Shu's past girlfriends from his memories. Which other girl is missing from Shu's memories? The cop's daughter. I bet his first time was with her.

The poisoned condom was hilarious. This guy is human trash but I'm liking him more and more. And to be honest, she deserved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
What does Kisara mean when she says she only has "two transformations" left? Does she meant the amount of time she can transform into her demon form? Before she consumes all of Shu's memories ?
It was a Dragon Ball reference. It did make me wonder if it was more than a joke and she does have a "super demon" transformation. In any case, it's definitely not about the number of times she can transform.
Old 2022-08-13, 22:43   Link #167
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We know Shu's first time was not with Ayano, which led people to think it was with Sharon. However, it wasn't with her either since he met her after breaking up with Ayano. We also know that Kisara is apparently specifically erasing Shu's past girlfriends from his memories. Which other girl is missing from Shu's memories? The cop's daughter. I bet his first time was with her.
I can now understand why Ayano wants to know about all the girls Shu's been with, especially when only Kisara knows .

I guess it says something that Shu keeps forgetting all these women but still remembers Ayano, either because he was with her the longest (and it was a relationship he chose to be in without expecting to get anything out it which flies in the face of Sharon's statement that he only uses women) or he's done his best to limit how much of those memories Kisara takes. Although I don't know how long that'll last .
Quote:
The poisoned condom was hilarious. This guy is human trash but I'm liking him more and more. And to be honest, she deserved it.
Not like she has a leg to stand on when she was planning to kill him .
Quote:
It was a Dragon Ball reference. It did make me wonder if it was more than a joke and she does have a "super demon" transformation. In any case, it's definitely not about the number of times she can transform.
Oh yeah, I guess multiple forms is a DBZ thing .
Old 2022-08-14, 01:45   Link #168
Lex79

I was wondering if the new girl would join the harem but I wasn't expecting her and Shu to already had sex. I don't dislike the fact that the characters being adults have adult relationships too.
Speaking of relationships, I'd say this episode put Kisara back in pole position for winning the race with the reveal that Shu has some sort of feelings for her.
There is a demon coming soon that is incredibly dangerous and all the characters will be probably forced to work together. I hope Shu will have his moments to shine and it won't be the girls doing all the work. If it turns out the demon is also related to what happened to his family, I can see the series wrapping up in the next episodes without the need for a second cour.
Old 2022-08-14, 07:15   Link #169
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Oh yeah, I guess multiple forms is a DBZ thing .
It's more like this is the exact line Frieza says to Piccolo during their fight.
Old 2022-08-14, 09:19   Link #170
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
I was wondering if the new girl would join the harem but I wasn't expecting her and Shu to already had sex. I don't dislike the fact that the characters being adults have adult relationships too.
Speaking of relationships, I'd say this episode put Kisara back in pole position for winning the race with the reveal that Shu has some sort of feelings for her.
There is a demon coming soon that is incredibly dangerous and all the characters will be probably forced to work together. I hope Shu will have his moments to shine and it won't be the girls doing all the work. If it turns out the demon is also related to what happened to his family, I can see the series wrapping up in the next episodes without the need for a second cour.
After Ayano's lead I feel like this episode did a good job of putting the spotlight back on Kisara and showing that Shu does feel some sort of affection for her, but I feel like Kisara's pure yandere attitude towards Shu and what she's doing with him (even if it's by his choice) basically tanks her chances of victory...at least legitimately.

I do think it'd be kind of funny if the final boss forces all three of Shu's love interests to begrudgingly team-up .
Quote:
It's more like this is the exact line Frieza says to Piccolo during their fight.
Kisara is a true girl of culture then .
Old 2022-08-14, 14:21   Link #171
Wandering Soul

That posioned condom was one scummy, but hilarious trick. Can't say Sharon did not have it coming though.
Old 2022-08-16, 21:44   Link #172
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Watched episodes 1-3. I didn't dislike the first two; but three so far is the strongest. I want to finish this story, along with Yofukashi no Uta.

Don't care about Ayano at all; she just sorta comes off as a bitch. I do appreciate that this anime acknowledges "NO, YOU CANNOT RUN IN HIGH HEELS; TAKE THEM OFF"

...do you know how hard it is to find that realization in action shows!?

Kisara's adorable and I'm rooting for her. STEAL THAT BOY LOL

Shuu losing his memories every time he uses power is pretty dark....but again, I don't care about the Ayano x Shuu ship....I hope he can somehow stay with Kisara; she sure does love him enough hehe.
Old 2022-08-20, 12:33   Link #173
Frontier

Is that a hand near the spear? Is that another demon like Kisara? Is that...Shu's sister ?

We've got a real investigation team going on here to find the informant and the true go-between between the demons and humans! With Kisara providing meals of course !

I love how Ayano comes in right when they're starting to treat her and her mother as suspects. What Kisara wouldn't give for them to be culprits or actual demons so she can finally take them out of her life. Also, Ayano legs !

Shu visits Sharon in jail, with Kisara waiting for an excuse to kill Sharon, but admittedly they have Sharon pretty tied up...literally so, with actual ropes (that kind of help accentuate her chest), handcuffs, and finger cuffs all together. Although a part of me still thinks she could break out easily if she felt like it .

So the Big Bad demon is Asmodeus, which is something Shu should know given Sharon told him that during pillow talk. And it seems like Shu is falling apart at the seams because of all the memories Kisara's taken, although it sounds pretty rough to forget about every night you've spent with a woman (even if Sharon tried to kill him) .

I honestly feel bad about suspecting Mikami up to this point when he seemed close to breaking the case and it got him killed for it. He really was on the up and up, was a true ally for Shu, and didn't deserve to go out like that. Especially from his partner, of all people .

The informant was Mikhail!? And he's the top cop in Bayron City!? And he's not just a goofy comic relief character!? Although it seemed like he thought he was actually popular in his school persona, so maybe it wasn't all an act .

(He was totally going to say the only useless member of his family is his dad...)

I love how Mikhail couldn't resist telling the guards that Kisara was his girlfriend. He just had to throw that in there .

So apparently Bayron City is a surveillance state with a massive network of cameras and insight into what everyone is doing, up to and including Mikhail's older sister in the shower. Because why not ?

Ayano with glasses! She wears them well. Also looked good in her black suit with pants for Mikami's funeral .

The moment Shu seemed shocked and we saw everybody staring at him getting into the car with Miles...I knew it was him. I guess the question is why, does it have anything to do with his family, and how far back does Miles working with demons go ?
Old 2022-08-20, 17:06   Link #174
Lex79

OK, I wasn't expecting that the idiot comic relief character was actually...well, still an idiot, but competent and in a position of authority.
Now what I'm curious to learn if Miles is a legit villain or will be given a tragic background to justify him working with demons.
The big demon and final boss candidate is Asmodeus and is related to Shu's past, although not as directly as I thought. Looks like the plan is to awaken some other demon...I hope for Shu that it doesn’t turn out they are going to use his sister's body as the host.
Old 2022-08-20, 18:14   Link #175
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

When Sharon mentioned "the mastermind" was at the scene of every crime, it increased my suspicions of Mikami. It's normal for cops to be there, after all, even if they don't do much. But when Mikami was shown all by himself earnestly working on finding the culprit, I figured it could only be Miles. 9 chances out of 10 he's doing it for his daughter.

Kisara insisting Ayano and her mother should be their prime suspects was pretty funny.

The idiot turning out to be the Superintendent was something I definitely didn't see coming. I guess it sort of makes sense, since all of his family members have high positions.
Old 2022-08-20, 20:05   Link #176
Frontier

Quote:
When Sharon mentioned "the mastermind" was at the scene of every crime, it increased my suspicions of Mikami. It's normal for cops to be there, after all, even if they don't do much. But when Mikami was shown all by himself earnestly working on finding the culprit, I figured it could only be Miles. 9 chances out of 10 he's doing it for his daughter.
I wonder if this is another issue Shu would've realized if he still had his memories, like knowing something happened to Miles' daughter that would drive him to do this .
Quote:
Kisara insisting Ayano and her mother should be their prime suspects was pretty funny.
It reminded me how in In/Spectre one of those Steel Lady Nanase theories Kotoko came up with involved basically implicating Saki. It came off like she was trying to frame her for murder .
Quote:
The idiot turning out to be the Superintendent was something I definitely didn't see coming. I guess it sort of makes sense, since all of his family members have high positions.
I think one of his sisters mentioned having a direct line to the superintendent, so it makes more sense now.
Old 2022-08-21, 02:46   Link #177
Random14

At this rate, will everyone turn out to be important? Too bad about Mikami, but guess he was too good to last, either he would turn out to be a spy or end up like this. At least the mystery of his killer didn't last long. Now the question is how far back his involvement goes, such as whether it started before Shu's family was killed (and his daughter will probably be part of his reason of course).

Sharon's intel (including that part about the arsonist at the scene of the crime) probably is reliable, if mainly because none of it is good news. Well, Shu is dealing with a demon (even if she does like him). So even if Kisara has agreed not to touch his early memories, he's going to end up an empty shell even sooner than he thought.

So now to see what their plan is, at least they're making progress towards the big bad.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-21, 08:58   Link #178
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:

Same here. I also suspected it can be one of the majors daughters. But got the same conclusions after that scene.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-21, 12:14   Link #179
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
At this rate, will everyone turn out to be important? Too bad about Mikami, but guess he was too good to last, either he would turn out to be a spy or end up like this. At least the mystery of his killer didn't last long. Now the question is how far back his involvement goes, such as whether it started before Shu's family was killed (and his daughter will probably be part of his reason of course).
I'm still waiting for the delivery people to save the day again .
Quote:
Sharon's intel (including that part about the arsonist at the scene of the crime) probably is reliable, if mainly because none of it is good news. Well, Shu is dealing with a demon (even if she does like him). So even if Kisara has agreed not to touch his early memories, he's going to end up an empty shell even sooner than he thought.
I wonder if Ayano is going to try to do something or if Kisara is going to force the issue before Shu willingly gives up all his Ayano memories, because that seems like it's coming at this point.
Old 2022-08-27, 12:36   Link #180
Frontier

It turns out having an officer who is always at the scene of the crime is more suspicious than exemplary police work...especially when you check in with the people they've been in contact with .

This was a fairly serious episode, but it was nice to get some Ayano fanservice as she changes into her work uniform...also, she was still wearing her stockings even in pants? Truly cultured .

Mikhail doesn't want AAA or Shu anywhere near this Miles case...why? Because Mikhail seems to know what really happened to Shu's family and where they are, and he doesn't want Shu or anyone close to them to know. And it's implied he's been pretty much using Shu the entire time with that information in his head. It was so satisfying seeing Akino turn the tables on him! And at least Ashiya has job security with AAA .

Miles is pretty jovial about the whole thing, even despite getting outted, but to him he got what he wanted...making a deal with the devil to save Melissa, like any father would, even if that meant betraying his foster son, his partner, and his friends .

Admittedly, Miles' demon form is pretty cool .

Kisara really looks good in black dresses .

Sharon breaks out of jail (with Shu's help) and watching her team-up with Ayano was pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind future team-ups or a rematch between these two ladies, though at least for now Sharon seems to be on their side as long as they're fending off Asmodeus .

Shu doesn't want to kill Miles, but he doesn't want to see Miles kill any innocents, and he can only focus on his mission now which means giving Kisara all his memories of Miles so he can destroy him as a run-of-the-mill demon and not his second father. And Kisara really didn't want to do it to Shu, Shu had to force the kiss on her, which makes it even worse .

Miles really did care about Shu....and his family, as we see their relationship unfold and how close they were, how Akino, Isamu, and Sayuri and their families were all meshed together and they seemed genuinely happy. Shu seemed so genuinely happy. And then it all went down the drain when Asmodeus contacted Miles to save Melissa .

So Ayano and Shu were childhood friends? That's adorable! Although it seems like Ayano's dad was never in the picture .

Asmodeus is...Shu's mom!? It seemed like Sayuri was Isamu's partner in hunting demons together (Shu got his jacket from his dad), but she was really a demon the whole time? Or was she possessed by the time she conceived Kana? Which is why Kana is half-demon and why she didn't care about Shu at all ?

Miles did all he could despite the betrayal...he saved his daughter, and he tried to be there for Shu, despite everything. But he was always under Asmodeus' control. And the best he could do was have Shu put him down, and leaving Shu with the feeling of sadness and loss that he can't understand because he doesn't have those memories any more. It's a pretty sad ending all around .