AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-08, 22:40   Link #4481
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Can someone tell me
the MC`s harem member
Miyuki
Mayumi
Honoka
Shizuku

Erika is an unknown since she hasn't really shown any interest since the first volume and the author is clearly pushing her towards Leo.
Old 2013-05-08, 22:43   Link #4482
CatRules
Shipper

And no one mentioned I use the scene from Zettai Karen Children............

That scene was connected to other post about what will happen if Mayumi turned "evil" and lead her clan to destroy everyone in the Yotsuba....... including Tatsuya and Miyuki.

Erika was mentioned for her close relationship with the sibling and she also (unofficially) sided with Yotsuba family (not to mention she and other fought with Saegusa's agents once during the Vampire Arc).
Old 2013-05-08, 22:46   Link #4483
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Wait a minute, why'd you bring up Erica? He'd be more likely to help Mayumi than her.
what have u been reading bro???
Erika's the closest girl to Tatsuya just right after Miyuki.....and its safe to say that Tatsuya admires Erika's beauty & personality, the author clearly states that from first volume!(when they are flirting with each other =] )

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2013-05-08 at 22:56.
Old 2013-05-08, 22:54   Link #4484
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
And no one mentioned I use the scene from Zettai Karen Children............

That scene was connected to other post about what will happen if Mayumi turned "evil" and lead her clan to destroy everyone in the Yotsuba....... including Tatsuya and Miyuki.

Erika was mentioned for her close relationship with the sibling and she also (unofficially) sided with Yotsuba family (not to mention she and other fought with Saegusa's agents once during the Vampire Arc).
he mentioned it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Computing term for restoring damaged data by retracting its "image" (save file) that was saved at a specific time in the past. For Tatsuya, it's max 1 day in the past.

@CatRules
Nice Zettai Karen Children reference.
Old 2013-05-08, 22:57   Link #4485
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Erika's the closest girl to Tatsuya just right after Miyuki.....and its safe to say that Tatsuya admires Erika's beauty the author clearly states that from first volume!(when they are flirting with each other =] )
No Erika is pretty low on the totem pole called Tatsuya's harem. Neither Tatsuya or her have really shown any interest in each other after the first volume. They respect each other right now but there isn't any indication that it goes beyond respect.
Old 2013-05-08, 22:57   Link #4486
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Miyuki
Mayumi
Honoka
Shizuku

Erika is an unknown since she hasn't really shown any interest since the first volume and the author is clearly pushing her towards Leo.

She does. Just reread the novel; there are several scenes that show she has special feeling for him. I remember I did say that Mizuki notice this too (read Vol. 3 please).
If the author doesn't change the Vampire Arc from what it was when it's still on the internet, I'm sure you will see some more hints.

I don't think she notice her feeling at this moment though, but I feel Erika has more opportunities to develop their relationship with Tatsuya than any other girl.

Just don't get tricked by the author. He's probably trolling with us like how he kept a lot of secrets unanswered.
Old 2013-05-08, 23:00   Link #4487
cyberdemon

Quote:
She does. Just reread the novel; there are several scenes that show she has special feeling for him. I remember I did say that Mizuki notice this too (read Vol. 3 please).
If the author doesn't change the Vampire Arc from what it was when it's still on the internet, I'm sure you will see some more hints.

I don't think she notice her feeling at this moment though, but I feel Erika has more opportunities to develop their relationship with Tatsuya than any other girl.

Just don't get tricked by the author. He's probably trolling with us like how he kept a lot of secrets unanswered.
The chances of her ending up with anyone but Leo is rather slim. Honoka really has a better shot than her and she's on the lower end of Tatsuya's harem.

It's like
Miyuki >>>>>impassable wall>>>>>Mayumi= Honoka= Shizuku (due to Tatsuya's lack of emotions but all three show clear romantic interest in Tatsuya) > Erika (because she doesn't show clear interest)
Old 2013-05-08, 23:22   Link #4488
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
he mentioned it

Oh! That's right, he mentioned it. I just did see that comment's edited version.

Quote:
The chances of her ending up with anyone but Leo is rather slim. Honoka really has a better shot than her and she's on the lower end of Tatsuya's harem.

Why only Leo?

She doesn't have any romantic feeling for Leo, you know? (If you think she does just quote it, but I doubt you can because there is none.)

The only one she ever show a hint of that feeling to is Tatsuya (if we exclude her bracon side).

But even if Tatsuya wasn't there, Mikihiko is still closer to her than Leo (not to mention they share some history with each other).

P.S. by the way, does anyone remember that other than "Mikihiko's incident" that cause him to lost his ability, there is still one mystery concerning Erika and Miki's past.

During the time Erika spoke with Miki before the final round Monolith Code, Miki mentioned that two years ago Erika used to have long hair and he said at that time she never put down her sword. Something see to make her changed to Erika we know today. I'm very interested in that event as well as other thing about the hundred families like Tomitsuka's heresy.

here the quote from Vol. 4 chapt. 10

Spoiler for Quote:

P.S.2 actually the hierarchy should be this way.

Miyuki (sister) >>>>>>> Kuroba twin(ally within family)>>>>>>>>> Erika (trustworthy ally+ secret keeper)>>>>> Kazama and co. (collaborator that need to beware of) >>>>>> Mikihiko, Leo, Mizuki, Honoka, Shizuku (friend+useful ally) >>> Mayumi, Katsuto (Upperclassmen+ member of other TMC that he need to be very careful around)

There is no love here beside his brotherly love for Miyuki.

Tatsuya can't feel love remember?

His relationship with other would likely have something to do with how useful or trustworthy the opposite party are to him as well.

Erika is the highest in relationship here beside the Yotsuba members since she is a trustworthy ally who knows their secret identity as a Yotsuba. She also come with useful connection just like Miki's but her Chiba family's seem to have upper hand when compare to Yoshida's power. The reason I believe Tatsuya seem to trust her more than Kazama here is because Kazama is affiliated with the military therefore his priority will be the JSDF while Erika is someone that is very close to both him and Miyuki and her personality is the type that will not betray her friends.

I don't think I have to point out again how mush she care for friends.

She used to be a lonely person remember?

Last edited by CatRules; 2013-05-08 at 23:57.
Old 2013-05-08, 23:35   Link #4489
ser4

what about that new girl.... on tha last volume cover the blond one isnt she part tatsuya's harem ? also henzaeroz thanks for the clarification
Old 2013-05-09, 00:12   Link #4490
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Erika's the closest girl to Tatsuya just right after Miyuki.....and its safe to say that Tatsuya admires Erika's beauty & personality, the author clearly states that from first volume!(when they are flirting with each other =] )
Spoiler for spoiler:

Edit: Shit, forgot this wasn't Jcafe. Warning, the above comments are motivated by spoilers.
Old 2013-05-09, 00:17   Link #4491
ser4

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Edit: Shit, forgot this wasn't Jcafe. Warning, the above comments are motivated by spoilers.
summaries????? gime gime gime PM me with a link if u can pls not sure if it is against the rules or not (been a while since i was active in AS)
Old 2013-05-09, 00:32   Link #4492
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
summaries????? gime gime gime PM me with a link if u can pls not sure if it is against the rules or not (been a while since i was active in AS)
You know you could always...uhh do a 5 second google search.
Old 2013-05-09, 00:42   Link #4493
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post

please go to Jcafe, i will help you there.

relax, it's easier to register there then in animesuki
Old 2013-05-09, 01:19   Link #4494
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for uhhhh:

Quote:
Miyuki
Mayumi
Honoka
Shizuku

You think that bcuz thats what you see, in what I see Tatsuya never had a harem to begin with,

he sees:
Mayumi=Sempai
Honoka=Fan/friend
Shizuku=Friend who wants to hire him
Miyuki=sister
Erika=close friend

in the end Honoka and Miyuki is the only girls who showed a clear interest in Tatsuya....
but in Tatsuya's view its just like that.....and I doubt that Honoka and Shizuku would choose to follow Tatsuya just bcuz they (love him????).....
Mayumi would never betray her family bcuz she love her sisters.
Erika clearly showed the will to betray or leave her family just for Tatsuya & Miyuki,....Base on the pieces that the author hints about Erika's past, it clearly shows that shes an unwanted child just like you know who...........
For Tatsuya and Erika, they both have a shitty family! so for them their friends are more than a family.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2013-05-09 at 01:49.
Old 2013-05-09, 01:47   Link #4495
cyberdemon

Quote:
Spoiler for uhhhh:

You think that bcuz thats what you see, in what I see Tatsuya never had a harem to begin with,

he sees:
Mayumi=Sempai
Honoka=Fan/friend
Shizuku=Friend who wants to hire him
Miyuki=sister
Erika=close friend

in the end Honoka and Miyuki is the only girls who showed a clear interest in Tatsuya....
but in Tatsuya's view its just like that.....and I doubt that Honoka and Shizuku would choose to follow Tatsuya just bcuz they (love him????).....
Mayumi would never betray her family bcuz she love her sisters.
Erika clearly showed the will to betray or leave her family just for Tatsuya & Miyuki,....Base on the pieces that the author hints about Erika's past, it clearly shows that shes an unwanted child...........Like Tatsuya who is right now doesnt have much emotions, clearly states where they belong!
it may be an unwanted harem to Tatsuya but fact is that it is still a harem. I've always seen much more chemistry between Mayumi and Tatsuya than with Erika and that's without any emotions from Tatsuya. No I don't think it will go that way the way things are now though. Erika's chances are low even by the low chances that Tatsuya would even choose someone. The author is quite clearly setting a path for LeoxErika in the future.
Old 2013-05-09, 02:16   Link #4496
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
it may be an unwanted harem to Tatsuya but fact is that it is still a harem. I've always seen much more chemistry between Mayumi and Tatsuya than with Erika and that's without any emotions from Tatsuya. No I don't think it will go that way the way things are now though. Erika's chances are low even by the low chances that Tatsuya would even choose someone. The author is quite clearly setting a path for LeoxErika in the future.

How about you give us some evidents?

We have given so much information about why Erika's chance to develop a relationship with Tatsuya that may make her his lover is higher than any girl. (so much that someone said I spoil the novel!!)

But you only said: "Erika has very low chance.", "She's going to be paired with Leo" or "The other girl have more chance."

But you never give anything that prove "Erika has lowest chance." to us. (not to mention that you still said she will ended up with Leo again and again and I swear that the point that she doesn't have any romantic feeling for Leo has been point out sooooo many times.)

Why don't prove your theory that "Erika is on the lowest tier compare to other girl" with some evidents from the novel.

I'm sure we(I, pampz21, and bietchie11 a.k.a. Erika shipper trio) will gladly change our shipping if you can really prove that Erika really have no chance with Tatsuya.

Otherwise, your word shall never be convincing (to someone that really read through the novel, that is).
Old 2013-05-09, 03:16   Link #4497
Oxide

rather than feelings (maybe besides honoka) some of the girls are concious about him. As for the other side of equation Tatsuya is unable to develop feelings towards any of them at this point in time hence ... oh well w/e

It is tagged as romance for a reason ... so Mizuki x Mikihiko is probably set in stone already and they would be good example for "reference pair"/"friend in relationship" templates, Erika have all the ground work done for typical shojo three way feelings/ unrequited love drama typish .

I kind of have no idea what could happen with honoka at this point, she was turned down already. Given how she is ignored by everyone she is not even any sort of competition ... i think usualy such character become catalist in order to induce change in main protogonist.

While Erika have this typical school romance thingy, Mayumi has ground work done for some grand standing drama between two clans, where protogonists are torn between family responsibilities, more josei oriented in style. And there is also Miyuki which imo carries like 3 or 4 potential templates/ romance patterns which most important are brother/sister and social standing with this everyday and casual tag on it. Due to similarity of situation i guess both developments would fuel each other and be interconnected on some level.

There are of course other potential candidates but given their "airtime" they can only fuel plot in some way or become catalist for some events. I won't dare to predict anything since author might even use darts for plot development(meaning he has free reign over plot). All of this are kind of generic guesses female protogonist perspective/romance genre wise.

Personaly i think however the overall course taken won't change, meaning any potential romance or interaction is only background here for current events. Depending on events/plot we will see more x, y or z interaction. There is also this "i can't deveop any romatic feelings" and "i'm natural airhead when it comes to womens" problems used to lengthen whole situation and prolong status quo. I also don't expect this whole harem setup resolved unless author is going to definitly end LN on 3rd year of high school, as in action before romance thingy. As for personal favorite i guess Mayumi(bitter chocolates/ nanpa man won me over)
Old 2013-05-09, 05:21   Link #4498
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Oh! That's right, he mentioned it. I just did see that comment's edited version.

Miyuki (sister) >>>>>>> Kuroba twin(ally within family)>>>>>>>>> Erika (trustworthy ally+ secret keeper)>>>>> Kazama and co. (collaborator that need to beware of) >>>>>> Mikihiko, Leo, Mizuki, Honoka, Shizuku (friend+useful ally) >>> Mayumi, Katsuto (Upperclassmen+ member of other TMC that he need to be very careful around)
Actually, The non-romantic relationship hierarchy looks a bit more like this: Miyuki >> massive gap >> Kurobas >> Yakumo >> Kazama & Co. >> the 3rd division at FLT >> Decently big gap >> Erika >> Mikihiko, Leo, Mizuki, Honoka, Shizuku & Mayumi >> Katsuto.
Old 2013-05-09, 08:03   Link #4499
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Well, yeah, I thought I read Miyuki. Oops.

Wait a minute, why'd you bring up Erica? He'd be more likely to help Mayumi than her.
Oopps, mis-type.
(just my personal preference. same as you.)
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-05-09 at 08:21.
Old 2013-05-09, 08:17   Link #4500
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Miyuki
Mayumi
Honoka
Shizuku

Yo bro/sis. Shizuku? Really? Reallyyy?
Really, Erkia and Lina is better than Shizuku. She is just the fangirl's best friend.

Ok, real list: (based on the affection they show)
Miyuki
Honoka
Mayumi
Erika
Lina
Sayaka(used to)

BTW, Leo shows interest in Erika as an opposite sex. And she trains him to protect her Tatsuya. So?
Hattori loves Mayumi. She knows he loves her, they work together as head members of student council and she often teases him. See the similarity?
Seriously, Hattori x Mayumi is even more intimate than Erika x Leo.
Erika x Tatsuya or Erika x Leo? Only time will tell.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings