well, you gotta admit it was funny.

Actually it wasn't funny at all
mikemil828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 02:09   Link #62
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
Yeeesh, at least if you're going to keep insulting someone use something other than "moaning hags." I mean seriously, what is that? We couldn't be any more opposite from hags, and whining is a better word than moaning since the latter can be easily misinterpreted by hentai fans on this board (conjuring up some rather disturbing and unneeded images in one's mind. In fact, this being the Utawarerumono forum, there's an Utawarerumono doujin... *rips eyes*), which makes you come off as a closet fetishist, and turns this thread several shades of wrong. So please, endorse properly applicative insults.
Ok sensei!
You know not all people is English mothertongue so they learn English at school and I knew that to moan = to whine... Now I'll pay more attention and I'll say "whining hags", ok?
Anyway the spoiler Cruzz gave me didn't spoil nothing: it only helped me to classify better Hakuoro... we already know that he isn't normal to begin with, unless it's considered normal to have a tiger-like monster inside of oneself.
If there is someone here who still didn't understand that Hakuoro has some kind of monster inside of him then he's really retarded!
But we are smart people and not retarded, right?
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 03:14   Link #63
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Ok sensei!
You know not all people is English mothertongue so they learn English at school and I knew that to moan = to whine... Now I'll pay more attention and I'll say "whining hags", ok?
The moaning part isn't a big deal. But hag? Where did that come from? I hope I don't remind you of your grandmother. That's just creeeeeeeepy.

Quote:
Anyway the spoiler Cruzz gave me didn't spoil nothing: it only helped me to classify better Hakuoro... we already know that he isn't normal to begin with, unless it's considered normal to have a tiger-like monster inside of oneself.
If there is someone here who still didn't understand that Hakuoro has some kind of monster inside of him then he's really retarded!
But we are smart people and not retarded, right?
Okay, you're plain, outright wrong here. The spoiler Cruzz gave may mean nothing now. But if you correlate it with what happens within the next few episodes, it's a GIGANTIC spoiler. VERY.
Old 2006-06-08, 09:28   Link #64
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemil828
Actually it wasn't funny at all
you have no humour, heathen....
Old 2006-06-08, 10:12   Link #65
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
The moaning part isn't a big deal. But hag? Where did that come from? I hope I don't remind you of your grandmother. That's just creeeeeeeepy.
I guess these difficulties in understanding each other way of speech are due to cultural differences. I meant that I asked one simple question and I received as a reply a ton of philosophical bullshit, similiar to how groups of old hags criticize the short skirt of an hot babe.

Quote:
Okay, you're plain, outright wrong here. The spoiler Cruzz gave may mean nothing now. But if you correlate it with what happens within the next few episodes, it's a GIGANTIC spoiler. VERY.
Even if I know what Hakuoro actually is it doesn't mean anything... it's not like I will be able to meet a monster in my entire life, so I won't be able to know how it looks like. It's like the hollow inside of Ichigo (Bleach): till a certain time knowing he had an hollow inside of himself could be considered as a spoiler, but it's not like you would really understand what it means because you won't be shinigami nor hollow in your life or after life. You can only imagine and as imagination is open by definition it means spoilers won't ever ruin anything. That's my opinion about the spoiler thing, anyway I know people have this spoiler phobia and so I asked into a spoiler thread with an answer come into spoiler tags.
Old 2006-06-08, 10:21   Link #66
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Sure! No problem! Unlike those other "hags", im not such a fridge, yup im like that local lass that open her legs after the first round of pints...

Spoiler for SUPER SPOILER!:

OMG!!! REALLY!

Ruined it for you, eh? No point watching the whole series now you know, well your fault for clicking, i Did warn you...

Ok lets go watch something else, I'm bored.....
Dude.. You need help. Professional help. Fast. but it was funny. haha.

Anyhow I want to know why Hakuoro is that monster (if he is) and how he got that way. Also whether he'll be a "good" monster or turn bad and start flaming his pals.

Btw, ccardoso, I don't see how you tell from that picture you posted that the dragon has the same eyes in the "thing" inside Hakuoro.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 12:04   Link #67
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Anyhow I want to know why Hakuoro is that monster (if he is) and how he got that way. Also whether he'll be a "good" monster or turn bad and start flaming his pals.
Well you know a thing which is 20-30 m in height with teeth of about 1m can't be so dependable... at least I would feel quite in danger near a thing like that... I don't know you, perhaps you have strange tastes...

Quote:
Btw, ccardoso, I don't see how you tell from that picture you posted that the dragon has the same eyes in the "thing" inside Hakuoro.
Take a look to the very start of episode 1. At the beginning there are the eyes of the tiger-like monster and then, during the OP, it's shown the giant thing's face, which has the same eyes... If you still won't be able to catch the connection I'll help you by putting some light into your eyes!
Old 2006-06-08, 12:23   Link #68
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I'll put replies to ccardoso in spoiler.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Newprimus; 2006-06-08 at 12:43.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 12:52   Link #69
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
I'll put replies to ccardoso in spoiler.
Instead, as I'm not as spinless as you, who hides your insults into a spoiler... how pitiful...

Quote:
I don't care about your life. It's probably downright boring and pitiful at best.
I could care less about your life too: the fact that you come here to boss around random people clearly indicates that you desperately need to do that. Why? Perhaps in your life you're costantly umiliated... poor boy/girl whatever you are.

Quote:
Cut the semantic and philosophical bullshit. You whined at me giving you a philosophical shpiel and here you are doing the very same thing.
I used your post to write my opinion about spoilers here, but it's not like I was directly answering to you. As I wrote above: I could not care less of you, what you think and so on. I'm not doing your same thing because I only stated my opinion without imposing on anyone, while you came here all of a sudden with your philosophical bullshit bossing around random people behaving all highty and mighty.
Old 2006-06-08, 13:16   Link #70
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Spoiler for reply to ccardoso:

Last edited by Newprimus; 2006-06-08 at 16:23.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 20:25   Link #71
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Well you know a thing which is 20-30 m in height with teeth of about 1m can't be so dependable... at least I would feel quite in danger near a thing like that... I don't know you, perhaps you have strange tastes...

Take a look to the very start of episode 1. At the beginning there are the eyes of the tiger-like monster and then, during the OP, it's shown the giant thing's face, which has the same eyes... If you still won't be able to catch the connection I'll help you by putting some light into your eyes!
Hmm yea I get you.. but I dont think there's solid evidence telling us that thing in Ep1 is Hakuoro, or something in him. It's implied, but well, implications can't really be trusted. At the least, we know that there's a definitely link, but as for how exactly they are linked.. Bah I'm ranting.
Old 2006-06-09, 08:46   Link #72
bento-cube
Lunchbox? Mmm.

While watching Shinova and ccardoso flame each other is rather amusing (there's something wrong with me, I bet.), but this is still a Utawarerumono discussion thread, so please take it to PMs if you want to continue your discussion of each other.

Back to topic. After rewatching the first ep, there is no doubt that thing IS Hakuoro. The dialogue flows smoothly from it to his human form.
bento-cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-09, 21:07   Link #73
Lost

Hmm.. true it does flow, plus the eye at that first part looks like its behind a mask.
Old 2006-06-10, 02:22   Link #74
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
you have no humour, heathen....
I thought those spoiler tags would never end.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 21:30   Link #75
AuroraFlair

Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlair Send a message via Yahoo to AuroraFlair
Ummm....

Sorry but a quick question (just skimed throught the Thread and didn't see an answer I was looking for) does any one know if the game is for sale in Canada/USA ?
AuroraFlair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 01:52   Link #76
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlair
Sorry but a quick question (just skimed throught the Thread and didn't see an answer I was looking for) does any one know if the game is for sale in Canada/USA ?
You can buy it at Himeya: http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...roducts_id/556
There's also a PS2 version coming out at the end of August.
Both versions have no English versions, if that's what you're looking for...
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 07:56   Link #77
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Talking Utamono Game Summary for Episode 10 - Part 1

I will add now the game summary for episode 10. Enjoy.

Spoiler for For content covering episode 10:

<<< Continuation in next thread...>>>
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 08:00   Link #78
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Utamono Game Summary for Episode 10 - Part 2

<<< Continuation for Utamono Game Summary for Episode 10 >>>

Spoiler:
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-16, 12:58   Link #79
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Wow, according to the preorder site, over 6000 people have registered their preorders of the game and they have so far earned a clear file, post card set, and a special Stick Poster drawn by Tatsuki Amaduyu. Looks like there's only space for one more earnable bonus, the Sticker Sheet...
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-16, 15:31   Link #80
Maloncanth
Mercury Lampe Orden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
Small question for those who've completely cleared the Minigame...how the heck do you unlock the boss characters? Here's what I have so far...

Nuwangi = Smack him down with Eruruu
Mutsumi = Clear her with Kamyu
I don't imagine all of them are unlockable. I mean, having a Mutikapa or either of the Hakuoro transforms would be redundant. I haven't throughly cleared it yet myself. I'm still missing one no the far bottom right that I can't figure out.

But, after clearing either I and/or J with Hakuoro and Dii repeatedly, I found myself with the king of Shikeripetim, Yuzuha, the firebreathing tiger statue, and the archer mook. I also think clearing Suosokasu (D) with Karura gives you him. He does look awesome on attack too. Inkara you get with Oboro, and I think Touka clearing E gives you the guymelef brothers. I don't remember how I got Dii's either although am I ever glad I did...

On second thought, we may not even be talking about the same game. Never mind me.

Last edited by Maloncanth; 2006-06-16 at 16:17.
Maloncanth is offline   Reply With Quote