AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-10, 19:54   Link #141
Marina2

Ep.2

- Nice OP. At one point, I thought the song was end but it continued
- Those characters appeared too. This is a surprise for game players, I guess.

OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Finally, lolwtf at the retarded trolling of a certain group, writing "Rikka" with 'c'
Ricca is the offical spelling for her English name

Last edited by Marina2; 2013-01-12 at 13:53. Reason: Added comment on ep.2
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 14:36   Link #142
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 21:13   Link #143
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Ricca is the offical spelling for her English name
Suuure... you'll have to look for someone more naive to believe that nonsense

Rikka's official character page:
http://www.hatsunejima.com/chara/index.html

Rikka's name is written 森園 立夏 - Morizono Rikka. It's a Japanese name, so there isn't even the slightest possibility that it could be written "Ricca".
Alone that CrunchyTroll decided out of sheer ignorance to disfigure the name as "Ricca"... that doesn't make it official by far
Old 2013-01-12, 21:19   Link #144
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Suuure... you'll have to look for someone more naive to believe that nonsense

Rikka's official character page:
http://www.hatsunejima.com/chara/index.html

Rikka's name is written 森園 立夏 - Morizono Rikka. It's a Japanese name, so there isn't even the slightest possibility that it could be written "Ricca".
Alone that CrunchyTroll decided out of sheer ignorance to disfigure the name as "Ricca"... that doesn't make it official by far
Yeah, but her name in English is Ricca according to the D.C.III game website
http://circus.nandemo.gr.jp/sakuhin/...ter/ricca.html

But then again, i have seen more "official" character names from VN's and eroges that are wrong when romanized

Last edited by hyl; 2013-01-12 at 21:59. Reason: ooops , previous link was accidently a link to a certain spoiler later in the game
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 23:08   Link #145
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Oh God, Ruru-nee. Blows every other heroine out of the water for me.
Ruru-nee reminds me of the girl from DC second season. She has the same hair color as her. Though I can't remember the story of second season DC but from what I remember the memories about her was forgotten.

Quote:
But who the heck is that short haired blonde girl in the beginning? At first I thought it was Sakura because of the outfit, but CLEARLY Sakura has twin tails both in the beginning of the episode AND near the end. A younger Ricca perhaps? She did fancy herself as a category 5 mage after all. XD
My bet is also a younger Rikka but then again DC II second season had a weird twist concerning the sisters and the MC guy. So I'm not closing the idea of the girl who calls the MC her onii-chan (sorry can't remember the other 3 girls name yet aside Rikka and Ruru-nee) That girl reminds me of a younger Nemu.

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe, it's an alternate universe? In that Kiyotaka/Ricca/Himeno in the end travel to the past of an alternate dimension (being the timeline of the original DC1/2), with Kiyo/Ricca being Sakura's grandparents and Himeno being Nemu's. Who knows? XD
..... Sakura....... I didn't get to understand her completely from DC I to DC II and so on. The impression I get from her when I saw her in DC II not aging at all and her introduction in DC was like an immortal witch or at least she is not aging at all and I can't remember much about DC since its been years already but from what I remember she stops aging already by that time when she shows up in front of the MC and MC said she hasn't age since he last saw her.

And here in DC III she shows up again and not AGING AT ALL!!! Sorry to ask this since I haven't played the game but it looks like this is the future right? 20 years in after DC II. The weird thing is..... Sakura hasn't aged again when shown in the end of the episode and I still can't understand her and from what I remember in the end of DC II second season..... isn't she and the MC of DC should be...... well dead or gone? what gives?

I have watch all DC anime but even so I still didn't understand much about Sakura and the Sakura tree that grants wishes.
Old 2013-01-13, 13:58   Link #146
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
..... Sakura....... I didn't get to understand her completely from DC I to DC II and so on. The impression I get from her when I saw her in DC II not aging at all and her introduction in DC was like an immortal witch or at least she is not aging at all and I can't remember much about DC since its been years already but from what I remember she stops aging already by that time when she shows up in front of the MC and MC said she hasn't age since he last saw her.

And here in DC III she shows up again and not AGING AT ALL!!! Sorry to ask this since I haven't played the game but it looks like this is the future right? 20 years in after DC II. The weird thing is..... Sakura hasn't aged again when shown in the end of the episode and I still can't understand her and from what I remember in the end of DC II second season..... isn't she and the MC of DC should be...... well dead or gone? what gives?
I don't remember too clearly, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the very first Da Capo series that the Magical Everlasting Sakura Tree (or whatever it's called) is what slows/prevents Sakura from aging. IMO, in D.C.II, Sakura looked a little bit older than she did in D.C.I. I'm not sure if that even has any meaning or just a design change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Aww, I was hoping to see if Mikoto's family name was there. Apparently she's a one name person like Suginami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
WTH is that??? The official anime OP??? (haven't seen ep.2 yet) It's not even Da Capo anymore. Feels like a troll even if it is the offiical OP.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 14:05   Link #147
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Why so. Quite rare type of concept for OP's. I personally like it. And if it's just a first season than they always could make smth more fittin for second one
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 14:15   Link #148
Snuffle
likes cute things

It just looks silly lol. Well I'm guessing they're just having fun with it for now and will change it once the story shifts. The game has fantastic music btw, too bad they didn't/couldn't use that.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 02:04   Link #149
Enternal

"Ruru-nee reminds me of the girl from DC second season. She has the same hair color as her. Though I can't remember the story of second season DC but from what I remember the memories about her was forgotten."

Ah you mean Aisia?

Anyways note enough love for Rikka yet?! Darn!! Well I'm not complaining since Charles is not bad at all either.

Edit: Somehow I never noticed until the very end of the episode but Aisia and Charles are voiced by the same voice actress! Had to look it up because whenever she pouts, it makes me feel something familiar lol. And Kiyotaka's voice actor actually have a role in Da Capo II but a minor one.

Last edited by Enternal; 2013-01-14 at 03:31. Reason: removed the hint
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 02:29   Link #150
Marina2

Thr first part of OP acutally remind be a bit of the begining part of the OP of the first D.C. (<< Sorry of confusing sentense)

Old 2013-01-14, 04:23   Link #151
Pen3

Charles and Aisa also have the same seiyuu so they sound the same. That and her looks are very similar to each other, but my favorite is still Rukawa Sara XD
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 13:22   Link #152
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

ha, looking from the ep. 2 Himeno is left-handed. I approve.
Old 2013-01-14, 16:24   Link #153
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Kiyotaka, what a lucky guy.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 19:33   Link #154
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I'm beginning to think I'll have a high chance of getting a girl in Japan if I give them a taste of my Omelette...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 07:24   Link #155
sky black swordman

After watching Ep 2, I got to say" You go Charles (Ruru nee)!".
Old 2013-01-15, 14:55   Link #156
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Charles and Aisa also have the same seiyuu so they sound the same. That and her looks are very similar to each other, but my favorite is still Rukawa Sara XD
Hahaha. Glad to see there are fans of other characters as well. Sara is really cute though... like a really small looking bunny that you just want to pet or hug a lot.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 16:39   Link #157
cyberdemon

Why oh why is there no Shirakawa heroine in this one?!
Old 2013-01-15, 17:20   Link #158
KBTKaiser

Because Ricca took the Idol spot.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 17:27   Link #159
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

The only girl I really care about is Sakura )
Old 2013-01-15, 18:04   Link #160
Kirayuki

So, color me surprised that they finally changed the Seiyuu/VA for Sakura. I thought they gonna use Tamura Yukari again.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote