AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 31.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 28.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-06, 07:01   Link #341
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
talking about Ginga, she has certainly become absorbed in this Relic investigation...but its kind of a risky mission, as she is by herself and with her device...she can get attacked at any time without any backup to help out...
with the possibility of Ginga having action screen time, where the heck is Chrono anyways??

the three admirals sound very intimidating...a very interesting turn of events in the story, if this does happens, is if
Spoiler for three admirals:

then we might get that scenario of TSAB vs. RF6...talk about crazy
its always risky to be by yourself doing "spy missions"...and thats where the "kill ginga" opportunity came from ~ its much better for her to be in a team or at least have a partner ~ better yet just stay behind your desk and do paperwork (but that is boring )
action scene chances for her are high...and she doesnt seem like the type that would go done without a fight!

chrono chan is still MIA ~

plot twist? predictable and boring...hope its not the case >_<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-06-06, 07:06   Link #342
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
its always risky to be by yourself doing "spy missions"...and thats where the "kill ginga" opportunity came from ~ its much better for her to be in a team or at least have a partner ~ better yet just stay behind your desk and do paperwork (but that is boring )
action scene chances for her are high...and she doesnt seem like the type that would go done without a fight!
Nono , she was just assisting an investigation, I don't think daddy's little girl would be sent to the frontlines often

Quote:
chrono chan is still MIA ~
Suspicious Suspicious...

Quote:
plot twist? predictable and boring...hope its not the case >_<
This show has never fail to surprise me :0

Be it pleasant (Erio-kun!) or unpleasant (Curse you Am-!)
Old 2007-06-06, 07:22   Link #343
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Suspicious Suspicious...
It's always suspicious to you. :P

For all we know, Chrono's right now out there somewhere involved in enough action, drama, angst, and excitement to warrant his own 13 episode spin-off, where he gets to kick ass, shout attacks, and play hooky with enemy femme fatales behind dangerous eyes...until they kick the bucket. Wait...that's suspicious as hell.

Anyway, I posted this in the OC thread. Force Persuasion!

Spoiler for off-topicness bar the first sentence:

Maybe he's covering up the mistakes of his youth? He's a father after all... No one wants his children to walk the dark side or to know that their ka-koi father had a soft side. :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-06, 07:48   Link #344
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

suspicious indeed, but I think Chrono might know who this client could be and well...the creators are keeping him quiet until the second half starts...thats the new opening and ending sequences....
Old 2007-06-06, 08:05   Link #345
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Jumping back and fore from mentally exhausting episode 9, to playful light-hearted episode 10 is beginning to take it's toll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's always suspicious to you. :P
It's either that, or "Oh, it must be something too boring to be shown onscreen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
For all we know, Chrono's right now out there somewhere involved in enough action, drama, angst, and excitement to warrant his own 13 episode spin-off, where he gets to kick ass, shout attacks, and play hooky with enemy femme fatales behind dangerous eyes...until they kick the bucket. Wait...that's suspicious as hell.
(Don't forget humor! What's Sugita without the humor )

And judging from your description... With the exception of "Shout attacks" (), Chrono Harlaown is the new James Bond.

Or something along the lines of Tact Mayer...

Quote:
Maybe he's covering up the mistakes of his youth? He's a father after all... No one wants his children to walk the dark side or to know that their ka-koi father had a soft side. :3
Personally, I won't call them mistakes

EDIT:

Quote:
suspicious indeed, but I think Chrono might know who this client could be and well...the creators are keeping him quiet until the second half starts...thats the new opening and ending sequences....
Personally, one way they could make it up to us is to reveal that his lieutenants on board his new ships would be none other than our favorite pair of catgirls...
Old 2007-06-06, 08:12   Link #346
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

i was wondering what ever happen to the twins anyways...(what were their names again...)
Old 2007-06-06, 08:19   Link #347
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

They retired with old quizzer ~ I guess they must have paid "Crono-suke" as they called him a visit or two, eventually.
Hence why he's nowhere to be seen ~
Old 2007-06-06, 08:25   Link #348
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
i was wondering what ever happen to the twins anyways...(what were their names again...)
Aria (long hair) and Lotte (short hair).

They were last seen with Graham in England...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
They retired with old quizzer ~ I guess they must have paid "Crono-suke" as they called him a visit or two, eventually.
Hence why he's nowhere to be seen ~

Nah, if he's going to try something, I doubt it'll be on the same planet the Mrs is on
Old 2007-06-06, 08:44   Link #349
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Aria (long hair) and Lotte (short hair).

They were last seen with Graham in England...
I wonder if he's still alive...and if he's not, are the twins?

Would be a pity to lose such useful familiars
Who knows, maybe Chrono is looking after them
Old 2007-06-06, 08:50   Link #350
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Would it be too much to wish for?
Old 2007-06-06, 08:56   Link #351
Icarus
shmupmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

If Graham is no longer alive, then the familiars are likely to have gone with him, as familiars are always fiercely loyal to their masters, even to the point of dying when they do. That is, unless they have a very good reason to stay behind.
Old 2007-06-06, 09:03   Link #352
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
If Graham is no longer alive, then the familiars are likely to have gone with him, as familiars are always fiercely loyal to their masters, even to the point of dying when they do. That is, unless they have a very good reason to stay behind.
Does this count?

Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-06, 09:11   Link #353
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Actually, there is an empathic link between a master and familiar. This means that the familiar dies upon the death of the master. However, the master has a choice of severing the empathic link in order to make the familiar a separate and non-dependent entity. Though now without someone to leech magic power out of, I can only assume that they eventually develop self-sustaining Linker Cores.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-06, 09:48   Link #354
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Actually, there is an empathic link between a master and familiar. This means that the familiar dies upon the death of the master. However, the master has a choice of severing the empathic link in order to make the familiar a separate and non-dependent entity. Though now without someone to leech magic power out of, I can only assume that they eventually develop self-sustaining Linker Cores.
One more alternative...

I've been wondering this for the longest time... Is it possible to switch masters?
Old 2007-06-06, 10:17   Link #355
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I wonder about that. In the manga, Arf clearly states she took her "chibi" form because it uses less magical energy from Fate to maintain. That implies that the very existance of the familiar is being constantly sustained by his/her creator's Linker Core. If that reasoning is sound, then I would presume that the death of the master OR severing the link the familiar has with the master's Linker Core would immediately result in the death of the familiar. If you wanted the familiar to live on, you'd have to come up with another source of energy FIRST.

Quote:
I've been wondering this for the longest time... Is it possible to switch masters?
Probably. We know the Wolkenritter were given artificially created (since they themselves were artificially created), self-sustaining Linker Cores and are now existing without having to constantly draw power from their original "master" (in this case, the YnS, which in turn took it's energy directly from Hayate). I would think establishing a link to a second person's Linker Core and then severing the first would be easier than creating a brand new Linker Core itself.

Which actually raises an interesting situation: since the Wolkenritter clearly do not age, and Hayate still DOES, eventually they'll have to deal with living on after Hayate dies. (I forsee lots of fanfic material in this statement. )
Old 2007-06-06, 10:27   Link #356
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Which actually raises an interesting situation: since the Wolkenritter clearly do not age, and Hayate still DOES, eventually they'll have to deal with living on after Hayate dies. (I forsee lots of fanfic material in this statement. )
They'll most likely keep being in service of Hayate's children (the next 'masters' of the Tome of the Night Sky) in that case.
Old 2007-06-06, 10:28   Link #357
carlanox

1. nanoha is acting as big sisters while fate acting as a mother
2. stars & ligntning team able to use second form
3. why there is 3 books for hayate?
4. vita's cloning make first appearance
5. a child looks like fate (fate's clone?) show up with lost logia?
6. not much on the next preview...there must be a lot of surprises next eps. tanoshiimini!!!
Old 2007-06-06, 10:34   Link #358
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
They'll most likely keep being in service of Hayate's children (the next 'masters' of the Tome of the Night Sky) in that case.
If Hayate ever has children

There are other scenarios to consider of course:

1. They could either continue to live on eternally, using their newfound freedoms to further expand their horizons. Afterall, they seem to have found their own callings in life now.

or

2. Opt for euthanasia, so as to join Hayate in her fate (although somewhat unlikely).

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-06, 10:36   Link #359
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If Hayate ever has children

There are other scenarios to consider of course:

1. They could either continue to live on eternally, using their newfound freedoms to further expand their horizons. Afterall, they seem to have found their own callings in life now.
Most likely since Hayate will forbid them to pick number 2.
Old 2007-06-06, 10:36   Link #360
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

~ carlanox
I don get 3 & 4