AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-22, 03:25   Link #1
NeoSam

bee-be-beat it!

びーびーびーといっと! -天神学園浪漫あるばむ-
bee-be-beat it! -Tenjin Gakuen Rouman Album-

Shounen manga/light novel series.

The manga was serialized in the shounen manga magazine Dragon Age Pure, but after the magazine got defunct the manga continued its serialization in the shounen manga magazine Dragon Age.

Currently there are 2 volumes released of the manga.
Covers:

Spoiler:

Seems like an interesting manga >.<
http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/pure/2006/02/post_36.php

Drawing: Honda Arima
Original Character Design: Noiji Itou
Original Work: Kamino Masaki

Genre: Shounen

Last edited by NeoSam; 2009-08-08 at 07:34.
Old 2007-04-22, 04:16   Link #2
Robotnik
Not a member

Has anyone actually seen it? I've been checking all the usual places since Dragon Age Pure started, and no one's made any scans available.
Old 2007-04-23, 02:05   Link #3
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotnik View Post
Has anyone actually seen it? I've been checking all the usual places since Dragon Age Pure started, and no one's made any scans available.
I'm hoping some group would be interested in scanlating this manga after the first manga volume gets out.

Yeah there's no volume out yet of this manga.

This figurine looks so great >.<
http://www.goodsmile.info/products/o...on0704-01.html
Old 2007-04-28, 12:22   Link #4
Same_Shark

What's the storyline behind it? Is it anything like Shakugan no Shana or is it way different?
Old 2007-05-01, 14:55   Link #5
kyokii
Desu~! Desu~! Desu~!

I just got the 4th issue of the magazine today. It's like a huge phone book full of monthly chapters of manga including Bee Be Beat it.

The cool thing about Bee Be Beat it is that it is in full color. As always, Noizi Ito does excellent artwork. I wonder if they would organize it into a volume, but seeing as how slow it is released, I wonder if they would do it within our lifetime.

The figure that came with is is pretty cool. It stands about 3 inches tall and the paint job is good. I am surprised by the quality and the detail they put into it considering that the magazine costed only 800 yen-ish and the figure just comes with it. It comes with a metal chain that you can put around the figure which is a cool gimmick. There is also a white base-stand for the figure.
Old 2007-05-02, 07:59   Link #6
NeoSam

There are already a few manga volumes that came out from Dragon Age Pure:
http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/pure/2007/04/post_120.php

bee-be-beat it! will be out in tankoubon and hopefully someday it will also get animated
Old 2007-06-07, 02:29   Link #7
Robotnik
Not a member

I'm hack translating this post on the Dragon Age Pure blog; but it looks like Ito Noizi is turning over illustration duties on bee-be-beat it! to the artist of the ExE game.

Art style's similar, so I don't suppose it will be that bad.

Too bad no one's been providing the raw scans so we could see what we're missing (hint hint)
Old 2007-06-07, 03:59   Link #8
NeoSam

Quote:
I'm hack translating this post on the Dragon Age Pure blog; but it looks like Ito Noizi is turning over illustration duties on bee-be-beat it! to the artist of the ExE game.

Art style's similar, so I don't suppose it will be that bad.

Too bad no one's been providing the raw scans so we could see what we're missing (hint hint)
Yeah seems so, damn it

But its good that its the artist of ExE game, the illustrations in that game are so great

Its a little weird that I started the threads for both bee-be-beat it! manga and E×E (Empty×Embryo) game >.< and what happens is that the artist of E×E takes Noiji Itou's place but anyway just check the Youtube links that I posted in the E×E (Empty×Embryo) thread, I so love the opening song
Old 2007-06-26, 02:48   Link #9
Robotnik
Not a member

Just wanted to post that Dragon Age Pure is now every other month; #5 has a bee-be-beat it! cover. Not sure if the new artist takes over in this issue...
Old 2007-06-26, 09:48   Link #10
NeoSam

I already know that it became bi-monthly ^_^ bee-be-beat it! tankoubons will be out much faster this way
Old 2007-08-25, 06:25   Link #11
Lion and the sky
Doing Japanese at uni :D

hey!!! If you get any info on when this is released let me know, it looks great ! (the first one must come out soon...*hopes*)
Old 2007-08-26, 06:25   Link #12
Lion and the sky

http://www.akibablog.net/archives/20...it-070821.html

infact, i don't actully know what this is but it looks cool...meaning i hope the 1st book comes out soon!

(haha sory for posting twice...)
Old 2007-08-26, 07:34   Link #13
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion and the sky View Post
http://www.akibablog.net/archives/20...it-070821.html

infact, i don't actully know what this is but it looks cool...meaning i hope the 1st book comes out soon!

(haha sory for posting twice...)
Yeah, I saw that quite a time ago, it came with volume 6 of Dragon Age Pure magazine. its called bee-be-beat it! Official Chronicle and it contains bee-be-beat it! illustrations

Once the first manga volume gets released or its release date gets announced I'll post about it, so don't worry
Old 2007-08-28, 09:21   Link #14
Lion and the sky

ooooooh i see! yeah yeah, i can't wait! i saw this manga on the website a while ago and feel lucky to of found this thread! but...do you/does anyone happen to know what its about ? hachi she looks so cool (haha shana still wins :P)!
Old 2007-09-01, 07:30   Link #15
Lion and the sky

yep i'm posting again...i just got the 2nd noizi ito artbook through the post today (kaen) and it has a (fairly small) bee-be-beat it secton! vith some very cool pitcutes in it, that was a nice supprise!!!
Old 2007-10-30, 04:03   Link #16
Lion and the sky

hello, just to say I brought the 7th Dragon age pure magzine. I must of eithr been unlincky or as was said earlier the illustartor has been changed. And it was in novel form too with only one colour picture :O. diddnt understand much, but it does actully look very good all the same! The new illustrators work is very similar to noizi ito so not *too* diferent whch is good too.!
Old 2007-11-07, 20:14   Link #17
ShinobiMuramasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion and the sky View Post
hello, just to say I brought the 7th Dragon age pure magzine. I must of eithr been unlincky or as was said earlier the illustartor has been changed. And it was in novel form too with only one colour picture :O. diddnt understand much, but it does actully look very good all the same! The new illustrators work is very similar to noizi ito so not *too* diferent whch is good too.!
So it's no longer a manga since the artist change? It more resembles a novel?
Old 2007-11-08, 15:23   Link #18
NeoSam

Lets make things more clear, bee-be-beat it! is originally a manga, but also a bee-be-beat it! light novel started serialization in the magazine.

The illustrator of this light novel is still Noiji Itou, according to some sources.

bee-be-beat it! manga info:

Original Concept: Noiji Itou
Original Work: Jinno Masaki
Drawing: Aotsuki Shinobu

bee-be-beat it! light novel info:

Original Concept & Illustration: Noiji Itou
Original Work: Jinno Masaki

So yes, who's drawing the manga is not Noiji Itou, but Aotsuki Shinobu. The illustrations of the light novel are by Noiji Itou.

Now I'n not only looking forward for the first manga volume, but also for the first light novel volume
Old 2008-02-03, 00:45   Link #19
Robotnik
Not a member

Exclamation

*pokes dead thread with a stick*

OK, according to these translations, it would appear that bee-be-beat it! originally began as little more than character designs, pinups and a handful of comedic manga pages by Itoh Noizi (all now collected in Bee-be-beat it! Official Chronicle which came with Dragon Age Pure #6). Masaki Jinno then began writing "light novel" chapters expanding upon that (Dragon Age Pure #7 & 8), and now the manga proper with illustrator Aotsuki Shinobu is starting in Dragon Age Pure #9 this month (releasing 02/20/2008).

Just trying to clear things up for those of us going crazy trying to find this "missing" manga...
Old 2008-02-03, 16:11   Link #20
NeoSam

Quote:
*pokes dead thread with a stick*

OK, according to these translations, it would appear that bee-be-beat it! originally began as little more than character designs, pinups and a handful of comedic manga pages by Itoh Noizi (all now collected in Bee-be-beat it! Official Chronicle which came with Dragon Age Pure #6). Masaki Jinno then began writing "light novel" chapters expanding upon that (Dragon Age Pure #7 & 8), and now the manga proper with illustrator Aotsuki Shinobu is starting in Dragon Age Pure #9 this month (releasing 02/20/2008).

Just trying to clear things up for those of us going crazy trying to find this "missing" manga...
Yeah, I read about that on Ultimatum a few weeks ago.

I was disappointed a little, I thought the manga was already serialized >.< anyway, I'm looking forward for the manga

Tags
shounen