Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-03, 19:42   Link #1
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Talking Spiral

Hey i really liked the Spiral series and just had to post this thread coz it was here once before...the ending was okey i guess....it was pretty much happy but i really hope they make another series! wat about u guys??
Old 2003-11-03, 20:12   Link #2
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
There is manga called "Spiral alive" running in Japan. It most likely has something to do with ~suiri no kizuna~.
I think the ending was just a set up for the following series. At least I hope so.
Old 2003-11-03, 20:31   Link #3
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
I remember a little bit about Spiral,it was a good series,would like to see another season
Old 2003-11-03, 20:51   Link #4
gravitation

yeah it was good, i would love to see another series/season!! i hope they do make one and i think it is very possible to do so ^_^
Old 2003-11-03, 23:55   Link #5
eLstar
(^_^)v

To tell you the truth was disappointed by the ending but there were many g\ood points saying how the ending was perfect for the series. I can't remember them by heart and all I know was that it convinced me. It's just that it didn't convince me enough to still like the ending.

Old 2003-11-04, 03:02   Link #6
daedalus6

Thats perfectly good question.

I dont know but I like that serie anyway.
Old 2003-12-02, 02:41   Link #7
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Spiral~Spiral~Spiral~Spiral~Spiral~ I love Spiral

I still need to finish dl them.....
Old 2003-12-02, 03:29   Link #8
Fronzel
Schmuck

Spiral is good and should be liescenced. I heard someone was scanlating the manga, but I haven't looked into it.

pom-poko-pin, God damn it!
Old 2003-12-02, 05:10   Link #9
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

It was because of your Spiral signature that I started watching it, gravitation. I thought the character art looked good so I went and looked up the plot for it on Animenfo.com, and after that, I decided to download it. I really like this anime because it's entertaining and amazing how Ayumu solves all the mysterious with his logic. I thought the ending was also poor because it still left a lot of questions unanswered, but like the posters above me said, there probably will be a second season. The thing that bugs me was how the good guys became so friendly with the Blade Children after they murdered like a whole bunch of people. It was also quite awkward to see my favorite seiyu Horie Yui do the voice for devious Rio.
Old 2003-12-02, 12:50   Link #10
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
yeah it was good, i would love to see another series/season!! i hope they do make one and i think it is very possible to do so ^_^
I don't think that's much of a possibility. By the ending of spiral, it had already gone pretty far from the manga. Also the manga isn't even DONE yet. People STILL don't know what the blade children are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-chan
There is manga called "Spiral alive" running in Japan. It most likely has something to do with ~suiri no kizuna~.
I think the ending was just a set up for the following series. At least I hope so.
Spiral Alive is a manga, and it is associated with the Spiral manga. However, it takes place 10 or so years before Spiral starts.
Old 2003-12-02, 13:36   Link #11
gravitation

woah this threads bak! lol almost a month since it was created! PARTY! j/k ^_^
Quote:
It was because of your Spiral signature that I started watching it, gravitation. I thought the character art looked good so I went and looked up the plot for it on Animenfo.com, and after that, I decided to download it. I really like this anime because it's entertaining and amazing how Ayumu solves all the mysterious with his logic. I thought the ending was also poor because it still left a lot of questions unanswered, but like the posters above me said, there probably will be a second season. The thing that bugs me was how the good guys became so friendly with the Blade Children after they murdered like a whole bunch of people. It was also quite awkward to see my favorite seiyu Horie Yui do the voice for devious Rio.
lol, wow im glad i influenced you to download it ^_^ yeah it is a pretty good series...awwww...
Quote:
Spiral Alive is a manga, and it is associated with the Spiral manga. However, it takes place 10 or so years before Spiral starts.
ooo maybe they will make an anime outta that, kinda like X and tokyo babylon....lol anyway bring on more Spiral! plz
Old 2003-12-02, 17:02   Link #12
kazusa
Helping Translator

Send a message via AIM to kazusa Send a message via MSN to kazusa
*hehe* Spiral eh?
Yeah... it was a very good series and yeah, I think that they're going to make another series otherwise the Japanese producers wouldn't add the "~suiri no kizuna~" onto it, they'd just make it Spiral. But then again... it could also mean that that was only the anime version... -____-;
Oh well, from my hunch I think there's going to be another series/season soon ^ ^
Old 2003-12-03, 00:58   Link #13
Tomomi
chrno fangal

I love Spiral! But the ending was very disappointing! They didn't even cover anything at all! Like who's the Blade Children and where on earth is his elder brother...
Old 2003-12-03, 01:09   Link #14
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Well, the only thing I heard about it, is that it takes place before Ayumu's brother left. Too little information. >.<
Old 2003-12-03, 04:59   Link #15
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Do you mean that they are doing a prologue to the series?
Old 2003-12-03, 21:25   Link #16
Thelastguardian

I can tell you why, the reason for that crappy ending is because the manga hasn't even finish yet! The manga is even behind the anime, thats why. ( I saw the manga versions of it in my local manga book store. )
Old 2003-12-03, 21:30   Link #17
kazusa
Helping Translator

Send a message via AIM to kazusa Send a message via MSN to kazusa
Well, from what I know, the Blade Children are cursed children that can only kill. Apparently, they are cursed to never have the ability to save another life and I suppose that's why Ryouko decided to get away from the rest of the Blade Children because otherwise that might push her to kill [like the Chief Police Officer, although it wasn't really her fault].
Another thing about the Blade Children is that they have one lung ^ ^;
What that has to do with the curse... I don't know XP
Regarding the brother... somewhere on some Japanese site I visited, it said that there's a possibility that the brother is already dead since all those that help the Blade Children get killed [which is why Ayumu was also in danger].

That's all I know for now.
Old 2003-12-04, 10:37   Link #18
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazusa
Another thing about the Blade Children is that they have one lung ^ ^;
O.o;; I thought that they were missing one rib. But I could be wrong.
Old 2003-12-18, 14:02   Link #19
Killua4Hire

Send a message via AIM to Killua4Hire Send a message via MSN to Killua4Hire Send a message via Yahoo to Killua4Hire
Spiral...HALP!!

ok, I just finished watching Spiral in import DVD...and I'm confused like hell. It didn't help that the sub was horrendous. Can someone who has seen the whow clarify the following points for me? Thanks!
Spoiler:

Last edited by xris; 2003-12-18 at 14:58. Reason: Added spoiler tags
Old 2003-12-18, 14:31   Link #20
Thany
Unfair

Killua4Hire you're being mean ...
Use spoiler tags for people that still haven't seen the end of this anime, thanks

Tags
drama, shounen