AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-27, 23:18   Link #21
RisArk

Yeah, even Sincerely Yours is much better than most of Love-Plus. I actually like the cutesy styles, and I like the split semi-pervert/good semitaran personality.
Old 2010-06-27, 23:32   Link #22
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

^ That's not saying much lol. The only good Love Plus manga is Rinko Days so far.
Old 2010-06-28, 11:08   Link #23
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 3 was pretty good. He sure didn't waste any time, even though he was really awkward and all. This problem though it rather simple though, all he has to do is rid her of her anxiety by asking her out. But he'll obviously first stop talking to her and all since that's the first thing that will come to his mind, plus it's the easy way out.

I'm going to have to stop reading the manga so I can enjoy the anime more, lol.
Old 2010-06-28, 11:18   Link #24
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post

I'm going to have to stop reading the manga so I can enjoy the anime more, lol.
Would that really matter? After all, the anime seems more broad in terms of the girls, like SY is. This and PD haven't even delved into the other characters, and they may not do that at all.
Old 2010-06-28, 13:14   Link #25
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Would that really matter? After all, the anime seems more broad in terms of the girls, like SY is. This and PD haven't even delved into the other characters, and they may not do that at all.
Just my preference honestly. I'll bet they'll be a different, but I like to be surprised with animes more. They have more dramatic power and all.
Old 2010-06-28, 23:23   Link #26
wingman32x

Lol, Tachibana, you perv! Nanasaki wanted it though, taking him into a storage shed. She wanted more than a peck on the cheek, that's for sure.

Anyway, a great chapter. I wonder how this problem of hers is going to get solved.
Old 2010-06-30, 22:20   Link #27
RisArk

WTF did I just read? Sincerely Yours had some bad pacing issues.
Old 2010-07-01, 01:38   Link #28
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
As for chapter 3... well the guy already tried to grope her and not exactly by an accident... Kind of reminds me of Saito from ZnT... Can't say that I like it because it makes him look either like a potential rapist from serious POV or like a secondary comical relief character from humor POV.
Old 2010-07-01, 07:55   Link #29
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
As for chapter 3... well the guy already tried to grope her and not exactly by an accident... Kind of reminds me of Saito from ZnT... Can't say that I like it because it makes him look either like a potential rapist from serious POV or like a secondary comical relief character from humor POV.
I think it makes him look like a teenage boy.
Old 2010-07-01, 09:43   Link #30
Darknemo2000

Not all of them are moving this fast though.
Old 2010-08-05, 20:37   Link #31
wingman32x

4 is scanlated.

Man, no more Nanasaki. That sucks so bad. It looks like Love Goes On is going to be a "Various Heroines" style unfortunately. As to who's next, Kaoru or Haruka would be my guess. Man, it's over. Looks like only Ayatsuji is the only one worthy of her own series..

Other than that, I loved this chapter. Nanasaki is so win it's ridiculous. Her arc had a pretty good ending.
Old 2010-08-05, 23:14   Link #32
ueXia

Chapter 4 was full of winsauce.

I have no words to describe how awesome the chapter was, and everything about Nanasaki Ai made me forget that this is her arc's final.

Now ladies and gentleman, THIS IS HOW ITS DONE!! PERFECT WIN IN ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS.
Old 2010-08-05, 23:36   Link #33
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
Chapter 4 was full of winsauce.

I have no words to describe how awesome the chapter was, and everything about Nanasaki Ai made me forget that this is her arc's final.

Now ladies and gentleman, THIS IS HOW ITS DONE!! PERFECT WIN IN ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS.
Agreed. I really hope her anime arc is an exact replica of this. If it is, and if they do it right, I can see so many Nanasaki fans popping up by the end of the second episode. Because with what I read, I can't see why anybody would dislike her.

This arc was very well done for only being 4 chapters long. The ending seemed believable because they didn't really rush it.

Yes, this is a fanboy comment, but I can't help it lol.
Old 2010-08-06, 04:33   Link #34
Darknemo2000

Well it was still disappointing considering how little time (only four chapters) they got. Seems like it will be worse than Kimikiss manga where each girl got 8 chapters here they will try to fit too heroine in a single volume meaning 4 chapters each meaning that it will be rushed.

You can say that the ending was not rushed but the way whole relationship developed was bit too fast for my taste. I am not holding my breath for other arcs considering they will have only 4 chapters span anyway.

Though again, two heroines may be too much considering that Ai's arc took around 150 pages and normally a single volume is made from 180-220 pages, so maybe just a volume special omake chapter.
Old 2010-08-06, 07:03   Link #35
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Guess I should start praying for that pool scene in the anime right about now. That would be.....about two months from now? :sweat:
Old 2010-08-06, 17:09   Link #36
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Question : If I started reading either of these Manga would I just completely be spoiling some of the anime for myself ?

Last edited by coolasj19; 2010-08-06 at 18:17. Reason: Huge error. I used anime instead of manga.
Old 2010-08-06, 17:17   Link #37
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasj19 View Post
Question : If I started reading either of these anime would I just completely be spoiling some of the anime for myself ?
Possibly. I have no idea how the anime's going to go about it. Anyway, if you're afraid of getting spoiled, I would wait until after her anime arc and then read the manga.
Old 2010-08-07, 08:22   Link #38
msg

Ai's arc is over? Nuuuuu!!.....^ thought this manga like precious diary...exclusive only to one character only.Wonder who's the next one will be?
Old 2010-08-07, 10:26   Link #39
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well it was still disappointing considering how little time (only four chapters) they got.
Even though it was only four chapters, i found the pacing for Ai's story was overall nicely done. I really enjoyed it.

I wonder who's next.
Old 2010-08-08, 21:31   Link #40
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

the reason for different name is to make readers unconfused on what to buy and which of their fave pairings is on what book
Closed Thread

Tags
amagami, manga, romance, seinen