AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-06, 17:21   Link #21
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Anyone noticed in the ED that Brosuke is sitting there waiting at a van rental?

Nice detail :P

ARty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-10-06, 17:30   Link #22
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
Anyone noticed in the ED that Brosuke is sitting there waiting at a van rental?

Nice detail :P

ARty
Yea, I didn't even notice the whole going to the beach thing until I watched it a second time. The ED credits are basically about the same thing as the game's ED credits .

There's also a little Kurugaya tease at 19:27. Blatant Mio tease at 19:37. Were there any other teasers for the other heroines?
Old 2012-10-06, 17:40   Link #23
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
Yea, I didn't even notice the whole going to the beach thing until I watched it a second time. The ED credits are basically about the same thing as the game's ED credits .

There's also a little Kurugaya tease at 19:27. Blatant Mio tease at 19:37. Were there any other teasers for the other heroines?
OOooooh I had missed the piano there!

Nice find!!!

Arty

Old 2012-10-06, 18:37   Link #24
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
OOooooh I had missed the piano there!

Nice find!!!

Arty
Ooohuhhuu, fans of past Kyoani-key adaptations will be familiar with seeing this easter egg. 9:45 with Kurugaya hugging Kud... what's that on the table!
Old 2012-10-06, 18:56   Link #25
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirety View Post
It just occurred to me. I wonder how they plan on handling...
Spoiler for Mio's Route Spoilers:
Since you used spoiler tags, I'll use it as well
Spoiler for answer to spoiler:
Old 2012-10-06, 19:14   Link #26
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Quote:
All I want to know is if we'll have the "kick the can" Where the Natsume brothers save the day tuned to "Heroic Battle"

Ahh... epic.

Arty
Haruchin saved the day to Riki, Masato and the Natsume brothers.

BTW, I want to see the part in which Kurugaya forces Riki to crossdress. Dunno but after watching the same scene in the 4 koma I'm intrigued into how J.C. Staff wil animate that... Unless they prefer to go with Riki staying with Kyosuke, Masato and Kengo.

Last edited by Linkark07; 2012-10-06 at 19:25.
Old 2012-10-06, 23:29   Link #27
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Haruchin saved the day to Riki, Masato and the Natsume brothers.

BTW, I want to see the part in which Kurugaya forces Riki to crossdress. Dunno but after watching the same scene in the 4 koma I'm intrigued into how J.C. Staff wil animate that... Unless they prefer to go with Riki staying with Kyosuke, Masato and Kengo.
Yeah I should have said... ALMOST saved the day.

Arty

Old 2012-10-06, 23:46   Link #28
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Since you used spoiler tags, I'll use it as well
Spoiler for answer to spoiler:
I only bring it up because in the OP,
Spoiler for Mio Route:
Old 2012-10-07, 00:45   Link #29
Hoticehunter

Quote:
It just occurred to me. I wonder how they plan on handling...
Spoiler for Mio's Route Spoilers:
A) Are spoiler tags (Except for maybe EX/ME stuff since that doesn't have an English translation yet) necessary? The title of the thread is Anime Spoilers after all >.>

B) I think it would actually be neat if they had a scene where a really astute viewer could see, "whoa, she didn't have a shadow in that shot!" and then when they get to that revelation in her route then they could be "oh, it wasn't just them being lazy and forgetting, it was actually an important detail." Similar to the way the very first frames (the drops making the waves across the screen) are actually important and not just fluff. When I did Mio's route I actually went back and looked through the CGs trying to find a CG where it would have been apparent that she didn't have a shadow, but they hid that "trait" of hers pretty well.

C) How the hell are they going to incorporate Kurugaya's route into the story? Or, I guess, not so much her route, but resolving her route and going back to normalcy? Her route is probably the most important one for telling you that something is terribly, terribly wrong with the world, so it's going to be important to have that in the anime, but they can't really go from having "groundhog's day" back to normal. Or, I suppose they could just go "oh, Riki was having a dream", but that would so lame (though, surprisingly fitting considering what's actually happening).

Quote:
I only bring it up because in the OP,
Spoiler for Mio Route:
That she does. Specifically at 9:12 when they show her in the OP. A little disappointing actually. Having her be shadowless there would be great foreshadowing imo.
Old 2012-10-07, 00:50   Link #30
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
A) Are spoiler tags (Except for maybe EX/ME stuff since that doesn't have an English translation yet) necessary? The title of the thread is Anime Spoilers after all >.>

B) I think it would actually be neat if they had a scene where a really astute viewer could see, "whoa, she didn't have a shadow in that shot!" and then when they get to that revelation in her route then they could be "oh, it wasn't just them being lazy and forgetting, it was actually an important detail." Similar to the way the very first frames (the drops making the waves across the screen) are actually important and not just fluff. When I did Mio's route I actually went back and looked through the CGs trying to find a CG where it would have been apparent that she didn't have a shadow, but they hid that "trait" of hers pretty well.

C) How the hell are they going to incorporate Kurugaya's route into the story? Or, I guess, not so much her route, but resolving her route and going back to normalcy? Her route is probably the most important one for telling you that something is terribly, terribly wrong with the world, so it's going to be important to have that in the anime, but they can't really go from having "groundhog's day" back to normal. Or, I suppose they could just go "oh, Riki was having a dream", but that would so lame (though, surprisingly fitting considering what's actually happening).
Regarding C... i can only speculate because it will be heavily dependent on the actul length of the show.

And the possibility of a refrain only season....

Arty

Old 2012-10-07, 00:50   Link #31
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

I'm hoping they do it Higurashi style. In other words, you get to see the entirety of a route, and then the next episode it's back to the common route like it never happened. Only later will it become apparent that all the routes are connected.
In other words, the common route will serve as the central hub for the story. The routes will branch off early at different points in the common route, and then come back to the common route, continuuing where they left off. Something like that could work.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:00   Link #32
Hoticehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
Nice atmosphere in the ED, just realized it's the morning of the last...

Also looks like they're doing Sasami's route, as there are key visuals from her route on the litbus homepage.
Spoiler for Sasamis route:
Shoot, if they're doing EX routes, then I may not want to watch this until my Japanese is good enough to read LB in Japanese, because let's face it, I'm going to know Japanese before EX get's translated, even if I'm still a couple years from being "proficient." /sigh.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:48   Link #33
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Mio's clothes still cast a shadow, which is why she's able to get away with hiding her condition in the first place. I'm not bothering to watch the OP again to check, but as long as her head and hands aren't casting a shadow it should be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
I think it would actually be neat if they had a scene where a really astute viewer could see, "whoa, she didn't have a shadow in that shot!" and then when they get to that revelation in her route then they could be "oh, it wasn't just them being lazy and forgetting, it was actually an important detail."
There was actually an unfortunately-maligned anime earlier this year which did just that.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:56   Link #34
Hoticehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Mio's clothes still cast a shadow, which is why she's able to get away with hiding her condition in the first place. I'm not bothering to watch the OP again to check, but as long as her head and hands aren't casting a shadow it should be fine.

There was actually an unfortunately-maligned anime earlier this year which did just that.
This will actually be my first time following an anime as it's released and keeping up with "internet opinion" so I don't know what anime you're referring too unfortunately
Old 2012-10-07, 02:00   Link #35
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Tossing ideas around, I offer this thought.

Spoiler for the heck of it:
Old 2012-10-07, 02:14   Link #36
Xacual

Next episode should be introductions for the rest of the girls and Komari joining the group I'd expect?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-10-07, 02:50   Link #37
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

I suspect multiple baseball matches. Here in the first episode Kyousuke stated that he has alreadypplanned a date for their first match. I can't remember exactly how this went in the game, but do you think this implies multiple matches?
Old 2012-10-07, 02:58   Link #38
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
I suspect multiple baseball matches. Here in the first episode Kyousuke stated that he has alreadypplanned a date for their first match. I can't remember exactly how this went in the game, but do you think this implies multiple matches?
They apparently continue to practice baseball (offscreen) during the character routes.
Old 2012-10-07, 03:04   Link #39
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
They apparently continue to practice baseball (offscreen) during the character routes.
Then animating them would work. They keep losing until one day they win.
Old 2012-10-07, 03:06   Link #40
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Haha, I haven't watched, but my friend mentioned to me one part of the episode that just aired that was telling: Kyousuke apparently summons a baseball out of thin air. If I remember correctly, there was a description in the game of that, but my friend keeps hotly insisting it's some sort of subtle foreshadowing. Is this true, how was it shown in the animation?