Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-05, 07:22   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 313 Discussion

To Close Your World

Quote:
Quote:

* The scene begins from Tesla’s point of view (to be clear, he is not dead). His mind drifted to the time when he first became Nnoitora’s fraccion. That time there was an arrancar who came to challenge Nnoitora. Nnoitora beat him and that arrancar was begging for his life. But Nnoitora killed him anyways.

* Nnoitora saw Tesla’s face so he asked what Tesla wanted to say. Nnoitora said it was normal to kill a loser, Because they all are arrancars?, we all are arrancars and that’s why we have to kill.“Do you get it? If you want to follow me, remember to never help a friend out of pity.”

* The scene changed to Nnitora/Neliel fight. First Nel refused to fight because it was pointless.. Noi tells Nelthere is a point fighting is his goal . Nel replies she doesnt undertsand why does Noi want to fight that bad .

* I want to die, Nnoitora’s answer stunted Nel a lot, Noi continues and says he wants to die while fighting. That’s why he need to get stronger. The stronger he gets , the fights will follow. And then he can live for fighting.Nel tells Noi that he is addicted to fights and Noie admits it.

* Continues with flashback,but this time Nnoitora already has his weird head thing. Noi speaks to himeself that No one can help us from the beginning.He continues that he will not change whether Aizen is here or not. But if there is one thing he want to thank him for giving Noi powers. Because that allowed him to fight at higher level

* Nnoitora picks up sands and continues he will get strong more than anyone." To fight the best fighter. I cannot let anyone who is stronger to live. I’ll destroy them., no matter which methods…”Nnoitora’s eyes soften a bit and watched the sand fall from his hand, And says Until he gets killed or …Until his last breath…that is how he want to die.

* These are Tesla’s last thought. Before his eyes becomes lifeless. He has followed his master who is already dead. Kenpachi stands still for a moment as if to pay respect to Nnoitora. Then he says, “I have a great fun, Nnoitora.”

* Then he comes up to Ichigo and ‘kicks’ Orihime’s barriers until it broken into pieces while everyone there is stunned. Kenpachi wastes no time and throws Ichigo out of there. Ichigo is pissed and is about to yell at him when Kenpachi ordered him to pick his sword up. Ichigo then realizes he’s where his sword is located.

* Ken orders Ichigo to grab his sword ,take Inoue with him and leave. Ken tells Ichigo his job is done and the shingami will take of the rest .Ichigo objects ken interjects and tells him Ichigo he is a shinigami representative and his primary job is to protect Karakura . Ken orders Inoue to heal his wounds and Inoue begins.

* Stark appears suddenly before Inoue and tells that he doesnt like doing these kind of things but he has borrow Inoue for a bit . Ken and ichigo get ready to fight but Inoue and Stark dissapear . Ichigo and Kenpachi are shocked and suprised

* Scene changes Inoue stands before Aizen along with Gin and Tousen. Aizen greets her but she remains quiet.. Aizen " Welcome back Orihime, what’s wrong? You’re making an unhappy face? Smile,” Aizen says and brings his face closer to Orihime’s face. He’s caressing her face, “If sun is darken then everyone will feel sad, right?”. Just smile, smile and wait here.” Aizen moves from Orihime and behind him is a vision of Karakura town.

* “Until we destroy Karakura.”

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-03-07 at 01:53.
Old 2008-03-05, 07:28   Link #2
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Bleach has become 500% more interesting!

Aizen is such a bastard
My bet: He want`s Orihime to use her Ability to restore the Orb
Old 2008-03-05, 07:36   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Last weeks chapter was The Plot Strikes Back and this weeks chapter was Return of the Plot . Aha its good to see the PLOT, may the PLOT BE WITH YOU .Lack of sleep lead me to post bad puns and venture down the Dark Side
Old 2008-03-05, 09:14   Link #4
Fyria

AAAH NICE!

Finally after months of break Bleach has started again!

ALL HAIL BLOT!

Now Aizen needs to nuke Karakura town (Fictional town so no one cares). So real Bleach thriller can start.
Old 2008-03-05, 10:12   Link #5
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Shame, it would have been nice to see Stark to pwn them all and then disapear.
Old 2008-03-05, 10:33   Link #6
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
yay bleach is back on track, I almost lost all hope for bleach. I stoped watching the anime a while a go, and the manga was draging but I endured it. its funny cause this morning, my little causin asked me if I liked bleach and I said not anymore cause its kinda boring, now looks like kubo as proved me wrong....

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2008-03-05, 11:19   Link #7
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Hope this means we'll learn more about Isshin and Urahara....
Old 2008-03-05, 13:37   Link #8
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Anyone else get the feeling that Aizen wants to use Orihime to restore Karakura after he destroys it?
Old 2008-03-05, 13:46   Link #9
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
Anyone else get the feeling that Aizen wants to use Orihime to restore Karakura after he destroys it?
That would be a big wtf.

Aizen: *succeeds in his plans to destroy Karakura*
Ichigo & gang: "zOMG WE LOST IMPOSSIBLE THIS IS A SHONEN"
Aizen: *gets Orihime to restore it*
Aizen: "lulz wut?" *skips away*
Old 2008-03-05, 14:11   Link #10
Jays

All I can say is good game Gin and Tousen.

This is a perfect chance for Kubo to use *GASP* Isshen and Ryuken!

Dang that would be something! I've always wanted to see those two lay the unholy smackdown on Aizen's possy, couldn't have picked the better two.
Old 2008-03-05, 14:22   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
That would be a big wtf.

IMO Aizen is using Karakura as bait to awaken the Hogyoku . Its the same thing what Ulqi did but on a much bigger grander scale . This way is good as he does not even have to resort to violence the death of millions will be on Inoue's conscience if she doesnt comply .

If Aizen was indeed planning to destroy Karakura he has to be a sadist to traumatize Inoue further to witness it. This maybe a spectacle for T.A.G. i.e. a grand theater of destruction, but not for Inoue
Old 2008-03-05, 14:26   Link #12
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
All I can say is good game Gin and Tousen.

This is a perfect chance for Kubo to use *GASP* Isshen and Ryuken!

Dang that would be something! I've always wanted to see those two lay the unholy smackdown on Aizen's possy, couldn't have picked the better two.
Or the true power of the Vizards...
Old 2008-03-05, 14:49   Link #13
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
This would be the greatest bleach moment in three years........the most amazing plot development since end of SS arc. I can't believe it........I can't believe it. Surely this is all too good to be true?
Old 2008-03-05, 14:51   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have faith in SpaceCat : ) also none of the fake spoiler writers are creative or intelligent to come up with this
Old 2008-03-05, 14:58   Link #15
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Sounds nice, but where´s the plot?
Aizen´s pawns attacking Konoha was obvious.
Old 2008-03-05, 15:00   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I dont think Aizen plan to pawn Karakura PERIOD . He is just using Karakura as bait to make Inoue do his bidding . If Inoue wants to delay the inevitable she has to comply with Aizen's demands . You do remember Inoue has to awaken Hogyoku on her own free will .
Old 2008-03-05, 15:10   Link #17
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
it would be halarious if aizen had planned for inuoe negating the magic 8 ball only to have her find out that actually made it stronger that it could have ever been.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2008-03-05, 15:12   Link #18
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I dont think Aizen plan to pawn Karakura PERIOD . He is just using Karakura as bait to make Inoue do his bidding . If Inoue wants to delay the inevitable she has to comply with Aizen's demands . You do remember Inoue has to awaken Hogyoku on her own free will .
Isn´t Aizen´s very intention to destroy Karakura in order to get this key for SS Palace?
Old 2008-03-05, 15:15   Link #19
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
That would be a big wtf.

I wouldn’t say that. Aizen has proven himself to be a genius and there could be many reasons to keep Karakura town. It was said to have the highest concentration of energy on Earth. Why waste a resource that could possibly serve other future purposes if you don’t have to?
Old 2008-03-05, 15:16   Link #20
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
It was said that 100,000 souls from Karakura town were needed for the method of creating the key to the king's realm. In the process, Karakura town would be wiped from existence.

But I think you're on to something here. Orihime's powers could provide a easier/quicker way than harvesting the souls and that's why Aizen wants to use her. Since Orihime knows the original method to create the key, Aizen might be just using Karakura as a reminder to her of the alternative method if she refuses.

My guess is that the hougyoku is actually the key itself in a sealed form. Orihime will try to trick Aizen by returning the orb to a state before it existed (as she said she would) thinking that will destroy it, but the plan will backfire and the key will actually be unsealed.

Closed Thread