AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.73%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 36.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 18.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-12, 11:38   Link #41
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Quote:
yea yea true but i must admit that he looks attractive when he was young
That how they lure you to their evil ways.
Old 2006-09-12, 12:31   Link #42
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurashy
lol.. polygamy in ZnT that just the last thing I want to see in ZnT

okay sinestra pretty much said what i just wanted to said

It didn't suprise me, kirche got jealous dunno why, also it seems that waldo wants something more than louise, separating them of course to get the gundarf, but now i'm wondering, waldo said "you have something that nobody else have" i think, so they want to catch saito or louise? either way it looks like they want to set her up.
I think your right there has always been something off about Louises magic. I mean she summond Saito and sometimes when her magic works it very powerful. Maybe its the combination of Louise and Saito. Maybe Louise is realated to a previous Galdfr thats why she summond Saito
Old 2006-09-12, 20:45   Link #43
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Princess's Request

Sorry, if I have been lagging behind a whole week. Episodes come and go in their given time.

A not so good climax and closure to a good episode for Louise and Saito.
Spoiler:

My complain for the episode was that the match between Saito and Waldo was not given pacing to build momentum so as it could had come naturally. I felt it was thrown and splattered on the viewers' faces; needed more development or a spark reaction coming from Saito feeling undignified and insulted by Waldo's indifference or bad disposition toward the boy regarding Louise.

I did not catch on Waldo being an openly arrogant or disdainful from the start, except that.....
Spoiler:

The fight itself was good, indeed, with both men pulling out several sorts of basic technique and footwork, but as I said it just came out of the blue.
Old 2006-09-13, 20:15   Link #44
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

I'm embarassed for Saito's losing this duel despite his mega-hax. But I guess Shirou had Kuzuki, too.

Overall an okay episode, even with all the shots of the darkened figures alluding to the fact that there is more going on here.
Old 2006-09-13, 22:09   Link #45
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious
I'm embarassed for Saito's losing this duel despite his mega-hax. But I guess Shirou had Kuzuki, too.

Overall an okay episode, even with all the shots of the darkened figures alluding to the fact that there is more going on here.

yeah, who would of known that Hakuoro-san would show up with that green haired women? Eruruu woulds be in fits....
Old 2006-09-15, 14:39   Link #46
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Hmm,Louise's incompetence in magical matters starts to make sense!

Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-16, 12:02   Link #47
Lotiman

Don't you think Louise and her fiancee got a generation gap? It's like father and daughter. Well, might be his beard.
Old 2006-09-16, 15:10   Link #48
Asianknight82
Banned

I think you guys are exaggerating on his age abit. I think you're to swayed by his beard,younger guys have beards too. Anyway, I think Ward is about a maximum of 10 years older than her, making him in his mid 20's. Which is alot better IMO than what happens in real life with 13 yr olds marrying 35 yr olds...
Old 2006-09-16, 15:17   Link #49
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It's not just the beard. It's the gray hair. But apparently he always had it, so it doesn't mean anything either.

I'd say he's 10-15 years older than Louise, which would land him in his late twenties/early thirties.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. From what Kirche said, noble women quite often marry men older than they are.
Old 2006-09-16, 18:13   Link #50
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz
Hmm,Louise's incompetence in magical matters starts to make sense!

Spoiler:
*shock* who could have guessed

all ward needs is a good trim and he wouldnt be labled as a perv

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread