AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-01, 07:08   Link #3781
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? will be getting anime really ?
As I mentioned in an earlier post, they mentioned that they want to produce a promotional movie for the sake of "wanting to do!" anime adaptation project...

The small promotional movie is out, but if there's actually going to be an anime adaptation of this light novel series or not, I have no idea... I want to say! there's going to be anime adaptation, but I can't
Old 2010-06-02, 03:59   Link #3782
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

I wonder if the Princess Lover's OVA has been announced in here? Seems like the OVA will be completely different from the TVA of the same title...at least that's the image i got after seeing the mag scans below.

margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 04:27   Link #3783
shinwa
fuuu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I wonder if the Princess Lover's OVA has been announced in here? Seems like the OVA will be completely different from the TVA of the same title...at least that's the image i got after seeing the mag scans below.

need to hold on to my seat belts for now and not get too carried away by the excitement of the moment : DDD
shinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 06:37   Link #3784
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

The OVA version will be produced by L
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 07:08   Link #3785
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
This is what it should have been from the start. The TV series was a waste.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 09:11   Link #3786
kyouray
2D > 3D

Sylvia

Quote:
I wonder if the Princess Lover's OVA has been announced in here? Seems like the OVA will be completely different from the TVA of the same title...at least that's the image i got after seeing the mag scans below
According to the pictures it won't be produced by Gohands. 2ch says Hoods which animated Aki Sora OVA and Seikon no Qwaser.
Old 2010-06-02, 09:25   Link #3787
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

According to Shinwa, the OVA version will be produced by L (a erotic anime label).
Old 2010-06-02, 09:43   Link #3788
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouray View Post
According to the pictures it won't be produced by Gohands. 2ch says Hoods which animated Aki Sora OVA and Seikon no Qwaser.
Excellent. Furthermore, the chara design is by Kuroda Kazuya.

HELL
YES!

It looks great, and with a minimal amount of censoring to boot. I'm not really surprised to see Hoods start producing things like this, considering their past works. And unlike Aki Sora, we don't have to wonder whether or not it should have a thread, the pics are more than explicit
Old 2010-06-02, 13:39   Link #3789
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:

Woah... Hentai OVA with character designs by Kuroda Kazuya (I recognized it before I even saw his name written down... )?! Talk about must watch...!
I was wondering what project he was working on...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 13:43   Link #3790
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It's good to see that Princess Lover still has a change of delivering what we all want to see. Awesome.
Old 2010-06-02, 18:12   Link #3791
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Hmmmm that's quite an interesting "Ova"
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 18:16   Link #3792
TJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm not really surprised to see Hoods start producing things like this, considering their past works.
Hoods = ex-Gonzo studio too. There was some speculation that Gonzo would resort to ero-anime, but it seems that while they haven't, some of their former (laid off?) employees have.
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 23:59   Link #3793
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:

The OVA version will be produced by L.
Old 2010-06-03, 04:57   Link #3794
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
The OVA version will be produced by L.
You don't have to keep repeating yourself.
Old 2010-06-03, 12:57   Link #3795
NeoSam

The shounen(boy's) light novel series Dantalian no Shoka by Mikumo Gakuto (author) and G-Yuusuke (illustrator) will be getting an anime adaptation.

==========

ダンタリアンの書架
Dantalian no Shoka

少年向け小説(ライトノベル).
Shounen light novel series (light novel series for boys).

The light novel series is published under the shounen light novel label Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko, and also serialized in the male oriented light novel magazine The Sneaker.
Currently there are 5 volumes released of this light novel series.

Covers:

Spoiler:

Author: Mikumo Gakuto
Illustrator: G-Yuusuke

There are two manga adaptations (one shounen manga and one seinen manga) of this shounen light novel series:
A Shounen manga adaptation that's titled Dantalian no Shoka is serialized in the shounen manga magazine Shounen Ace. The manga is drawn by Abeno Chako.
A seinen manga adaptation that's titled Dantalian no Shoka Dalian Days is serialized in the seinen manga magazine Comp-Ace. The manga is drawn by Sena Monaco.

There are currently no manga volumes released of both of these manga.

Genre: Shounen, Fantasy

==========

Source: MoonPhase Diary

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-06-03 at 13:21.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 18:37   Link #3796
NeoSam

Volume 14 of the male oriented light novel magazine Dengeki Bunko Magazine will have an announcement of an adaptation of the shounen(boy's) light novel series Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko by Iruma Hitoma (author) and Buriki (illustrator).

Volume 14 of Dengeki Bunko Magazine will be released on June 10th, 2010.

What type of adaptation will this light novel series be getting? could it be an anime adaptation? well, we'll know soon...

The shounen light novel series Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko is published under the shounen light novel label Dengeki Bunko. There are currently 4 volumes released of this light novel series, and volume 5 will be released on June 10th, 2010.

Dengeki Bunko Magazine which will contain the adaptation announcement will be released on June 10th, 2010, and volume 5 of the light novel series will also be released on June 10th, 2010... hmm... suspeciously feels like it will be an anime adaptation...

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-06-03 at 18:56.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 19:26   Link #3797
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
Volume 14 of the male oriented light novel magazine Dengeki Bunko Magazine will have an announcement of an adaptation of the shounen(boy's) light novel series Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko by Iruma Hitoma (author) and Buriki (illustrator).

... suspeciously feels like it will be an anime adaptation...
BULL @#$)@$(@)#$!!!!!!!

Even though I like this series, but where's my Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan adaptation!?!?! Looks like moe > psychopaths =( aaaaaargggghhhhhhhhhh RAGE!!
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 19:30   Link #3798
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The girl looks like Index.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 00:07   Link #3799
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post

Volume 14 of Dengeki Bunko Magazine will be released on June 10th, 2010.

What type of adaptation will this light novel series be getting? could it be an anime adaptation? well, we'll know soon...

The shounen light novel series Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko is published under the shounen light novel label Dengeki Bunko. There are currently 4 volumes released of this light novel series, and volume 5 will be released on June 10th, 2010.

Dengeki Bunko Magazine which will contain the adaptation announcement will be released on June 10th, 2010, and volume 5 of the light novel series will also be released on June 10th, 2010... hmm... suspeciously feels like it will be an anime adaptation...
Why you add a upcoming anime list ?
Old 2010-06-04, 02:52   Link #3800
NeoSam

Quote:
Why you add a upcoming anime list ?
What? where? I didn't add it to the upcoming anime list becuase it didn't get announced to get an anime adaptation...

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers