AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-06, 09:45   Link #42821
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

V5 suck and we knew it

Jak's comment pretty much describe my opinion
Old 2013-05-06, 09:49   Link #42822
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Okay, then, I'll kill the plot bunny of making Shiro=Madoka...too much mental trauma-inducing stuff to put together.
Old 2013-05-06, 09:53   Link #42823
Eratas123

Okay, Senpai, what is with the canon bashing? I understand you're pissed but acting like a brat about it doesn't solve anything.
Old 2013-05-06, 09:56   Link #42824
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Sorry, I guess I'm too overt about it.

Sides, not like I did anything productive, or hell, better than canon. Things are worse on my part sometimes, so I have no right to complain as loud as that.

Once again, I apologize.

(Need to rewrite the plan too, and take down badfic out of my archives)
Old 2013-05-06, 10:00   Link #42825
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"Tch... Look at me. I'm pathetic. I wanted to protect everything, but in the end I'm still the one protected. Even this sword is one my sister used to use. It may be different but it still descended from her blade and style of combat. From then until now, I'm the one being protected."

"Then make it your own."

"What?"

"It's called an inheritance."

A clueless look.

"Huff- Don't you Japanese know anything? You have rich people right? You also have those dojos of yours."

"Are you trying to pick a fight with Japan again?"

"Just you, idiot.", she presses her lips to a thin line. She looks up to the stars, "An inheritance doesn't mean hiding in the previous owner's shadow. If that were the case, heirlooms for generations would hold no notable history with every passing. It would crush the succeeding owner beneath its sheer history."

"Cecilia."

"An inheritance doesn't mean living in the past owner's shadow. It doesn't mean you should wave it around like an idiot either. It just means you have to honor them. Walk your own path, one that would make them proud."

crisp steps of high heels.

The girl has left, but the young man is left to stare down at his reflection in the blade. All he can see is his sister. And his grip tightens.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 10:02   Link #42826
Eratas123

I'm guessing your hate of V5 is due to Tatenashi:/ Never gpt why you disliked her; personality wise, she's a hell of an improvement over Rin or Houki, who apeshit on Ichika for the smallest things.
Old 2013-05-06, 10:05   Link #42827
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Yeah, personality wise I like her, honestly. I always said her character is refreshing to the fans.

It's her portrayal which made me ill

That hoewver doesn't justify my actions, I should [talk less do more] before I can speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
"An inheritance doesn't mean living in the past owner's shadow. It doesn't mean you should wave it around like an idiot either. It just means you have to honor them. Walk your own path, one that would make them proud."

crisp steps of high heels.

The girl has left, but the young man is left to stare down at his reflection in the blade. All he can see is his sister. And his grip tightens.

Now that's awesome
Old 2013-05-06, 10:14   Link #42828
Eratas123

Just reading a manga and I realzied: Ichika doesn't seem to have much of a libido. In fact, it seens like its actively being suppressed.
Old 2013-05-06, 10:15   Link #42829
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Glad you like the little spiel :|

Though I do feel that maybe this kind of Cecilia would send fans into a becrazed "That's too OOC" frenzy.
Old 2013-05-06, 10:30   Link #42830
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Though I do feel that maybe this kind of Cecilia would send fans into a becrazed "That's too OOC" frenzy.
Good kind of OOC is better than bad kind of canon characterization

Like say, Chifuyu chewing Ichika for being indecisive, without giving him any choice

I'm outta here before my brain further go into savagery of bashing, anyway, list of fic purged include the documentary and TLR Stratos.
Old 2013-05-06, 10:37   Link #42831
Eratas123

You're deleting your stories? Might as well delete Shadow as well since that's a trainwreck.
Old 2013-05-06, 10:48   Link #42832
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I only delete it for reparation, in case I have time that is. (besides, the documentary is half joke and half propaganda)

See Stratospear for example.
Old 2013-05-06, 10:50   Link #42833
Eratas123

I just watched a cartoon to anime video, and I have to say.....man, some characters got real pretty:/ Adventure Time Characters were just made to be animated.
Old 2013-05-06, 10:57   Link #42834
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Marvel hentai doujin have superior artwork. Yes, mindboggling as it is (I accidentally found it). Japanese is WEIRD.

And Batman put on Arkham Asylum, best end ever.
Old 2013-05-06, 11:00   Link #42835
Eratas123

...What the hell? Also, Marvel CANONICALLY made a manga series: Spiderman was the main point, I think. Black Cat was ridiculous: Her opening ended just above her crotch>.> Hopefully that's not how all westerners view Manga.
Old 2013-05-06, 11:01   Link #42836
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What do you guys think would happen if Ichika didn't get that plot related epiphany of learning how to pilot IS "matrix-style" during his match with Cecilia. The epiphany that conveniently went away after the fight.
Old 2013-05-06, 11:04   Link #42837
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
What do you guys think would happen if Ichika didn't get that plot related epiphany of learning how to pilot IS "matrix-style" during his match with Cecilia. The epiphany that conveniently went away after the fight.

What epiphany? I sorta forgot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
...What the hell?
I kid you not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Also, Marvel CANONICALLY made a manga series: Spiderman was the main point, I think. Black Cat was ridiculous: Her opening ended just above her crotch>.> Hopefully that's not how all westerners view Manga.
The official manga is made as a spoof on how Japanese will Nippon-ise it.
Old 2013-05-06, 11:08   Link #42838
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika: Crap. I've done nothing but learn kendo the past week. Can I really win like this?

Houki: Ichika! Win okay? Don't be nervous.

*Byakushiki activates*

Ichika: ...Okay. I remember. I know what I'm doing.

*proceeds to fly out the hangar like a pro. Continuously dodges 4 BT bits.*

one volume later.

Ichika: How do you stop this thing!?!?!!? *crash lands on teacher*
Old 2013-05-06, 11:10   Link #42839
Eratas123

@ Demino - He still would've won. As many have pointed out, Ichika was doing REMARKABLY well considering he's untrained and he's stuck on training wheels mode. Could anyone else really do any better in his position? Hell, he didn't get an advantage so much as he levelled the playing field: Cecilia wasn't in beginners mode and he was, so she had a HUGE advantage.

I know we all rag on him, but give credit where credit is due: He did REALLY WELL for his first time.
Old 2013-05-06, 11:14   Link #42840
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then that indicates just how much they look down on the credentials. 200 hours of operating time. Trained with special forces for months. Can take down soldiers in CQC despite being a sniper. How much arrogance can destroy the discipline that has to be ingrained in a person with that type of background? Because if the problem isn't with Ichika, it's definitely with Cecilia.

Also, I did say Matrix epiphany right? That's what let him do well. If you took that away, then what would have happened? This is not a criticism for him. This is the alternative possibility.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest