AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-18, 15:35   Link #101
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I would like to know why Sasuke attempted the third Chidori when he knew it wouldn't accomplish anything besides depleating any chakra Sasuke had left?

Other than the idea of "well, I (sasuke) will mess with Gaara until sakura, Pakkun and Naruto come and help me? well I am perplexed because hiding would of also of done the same thing, plus it would of allowed him to keep the little bit of chakra he had left

gray? Vicious? Hunter? Dranz? any one else???? Please I need discussion on 75!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 15:47   Link #102
annalady
Banned

I must admit that although he's scary, sometimes gaara is just sooo good looking
I dont know, I like his style, especially when his face has no expression (when he was looking the qualification fights for example) Well, that's different now that half of his face is the monster's :-|

PS : sasuke used the chidori because he didnt mind risking his life : he wants to take revench at any price. And obviously he cant just hide when he hears gaara provocating him, he"s not a coward (and not a tactician like shikamaru lol)
annalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 15:52   Link #103
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I would like to know why Sasuke attempted the third Chidori when he knew it wouldn't accomplish anything besides depleating any chakra Sasuke had left?

Other than the idea of "well, I (sasuke) will mess with Gaara until sakura, Pakkun and Naruto come and help me? well I am perplexed because hiding would of also of done the same thing, plus it would of allowed him to keep the little bit of chakra he had left

gray? Vicious? Hunter? Dranz? any one else???? Please I need discussion on 75!
I don't think that Sasuke was aware that he was being taled by Naruto and co. He only knew about shino. Sasuke figured that he has to push his limits to be able to kill Itachi. So if he can't do the chidori for the third time he can't even think about killing Itachi yet. I hope that was helpful to the great one that finds paths

Thats just my take on it. Oh and P.S for all of the downloaders getting their panties all twisted up I am seeding naruto 75 now at 100kb/sec so stop complaining and be patient. I had the same problem at first but like someone who appreciates effort and time. I waited.
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:11   Link #104
GreyArea
Meatf***er

pathy-chan, you could put it down to desperation, defiance, determination, or even ignorance that Sasuke tried the third Chidori.

Ah, I just rewatched it, 'his' entrance at the end could only have been better if 'Strong and Strike' started up on time with his kick
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:13   Link #105
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
I don't think that Sasuke was aware that he was being taled by Naruto and co. He only knew about shino. Sasuke figured that he has to push his limits to be able to kill Itachi. So if he can't do the chidori for the third time he can't even think about killing Itachi yet.
Yes xavier thanks, you are helpful

my take on it was, if he does NOT make it alive after this Gaara fight then he can not EVER take on Itachi.

Itachi is always going to be older and perhaps wiser, however even Sasuke has to realize that he himself is young and can live to train so he can do what he "vows" to do.

I'd be like "well, that's nice Gaara, but I've got bigger fish to fry and I'm not wasting my chakra (or time of day) on you", but that's me - this is why I'm not a ninja. So, Sasuke was told by that examiner dude to chase after Gaara, however If Gaara would of rested and then returned to leaf and gone "all badger" that would be bad for Leaf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
Thats just my take on it. Oh and P.S for all of the downloaders getting their panties all twisted up I am seeding naruto 75 now at 100kb/sec so stop complaining and be patient. I had the same problem at first but like someone who appreciates effort and time. I waited.
so there are almost three entire pages wasted on this b/t tracker thing....it's like Sakura always going " sasuke kun, Naruto Kun " all the time

Did anyone notice that Gaara kind of looked like a scorpion with his tail hooking over like that in that last shot????? AWESOME!
Old 2004-03-18, 16:14   Link #106
chicken moo
the sleeping genin

i was wondering what chapter is the anime on in the magna
chicken moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:35   Link #107
Wintrow

I kept expecting Gaara to shout: Bungie!! :fingers:
Wintrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:40   Link #108
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
so there are almost three entire pages wasted on this b/t tracker thing....it's like Sakura always going " sasuke kun, Naruto Kun " all the time
Hardly like it interuppted a rivetting conversation or anything though. There probably would have been loads of posts with people 'gasping' in 'awe' at the seed/peer ratio instead, while others posted about their inability to connect / download / think

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken moo
i was wondering what chapter is the anime on in the magna
This episode covered chapters 127 and 128 of the manga.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 16:52   Link #109
Nemesis123

I didn't enjoy this episode that much. Though the flashback of Gaara's past was interesting, nothing else in the episode was exciting. Maybe I'm actually a repressed Sasuke fan and I don't enjoy seeing him being beat up.

Although I almost cheered out loud when Naruto and co. came to save the day.

I can't wait 'til the Ochimaru fight ends, they've dragged it out way too long. The fight was actually interesting when they actually fought instead of this verbal taunts BS back and forth. JUST SUCK THE DAMN THING OUT AND GET IT OVER WITH!

The last frame of the episode would be a sweet poster or wallpaper.

If the next episode is a Gaara flashback episode, I'll be so happy. As long as they don't recycle anything that is >_<.
Nemesis123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 17:56   Link #110
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis123
.....I can't wait 'til the Ochimaru fight ends, they've dragged it out way too long. The fight was actually interesting when they actually fought instead of this verbal taunts BS back and forth. JUST SUCK THE DAMN THING OUT AND GET IT OVER WITH!....
Uhmmm well see that IS the point the Hokage is to old to just simply "suck the damn thing out" and the other thing is ALL of this stuff we see is going on simultaneously so they show a little, go to see this, go to see this, go to see this and so on and so on AND so on....I know it's like torture! Well, not really but I love this story and if it were a book that was complete I'd rarely put it down
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Hardly like it interuppted a rivetting conversation or anything though.
Very TRUE!.... I'm just tired of the same thing every week, I know I get off topic from time to time but really what is the point of the tracker discusion. Perhaps Dranz can make a sticky on Torrent and Tracker Discussion on EP 75????
Old 2004-03-18, 18:02   Link #111
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Geez the Hokage still lives! Two thumbs up to old man!
I would have sucked that thing up faster than a jackrabbit on a hot greasy griddle in the middle of July...ok nevermind I'm not old. Indeed they've prolonged the Oro/3rd fight much too long. But it's great anticipation for the anime viewers I think. I haven't even seen this episode yet, waiting for ANBU to come out and all.
Spoiler:
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 18:13   Link #112
scorpio

Send a message via AIM to scorpio
entrence

MAN!! Narutos entrence was so kick ass!!! made me yell haha!! AHHHHHH!
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 18:33   Link #113
Shadow_Skill

Send a message via MSN to Shadow_Skill
is Gaara that weak to go flyin by Naruto's kick or is naruto in Demon fox mode already? I know gaara was caught unexpected, but still, hes meant to be be sands' trump card
I'm askin this because the music was the demon fox song when Naruto was chargin up to fight neji
Shadow_Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 18:37   Link #114
stanksauce

dang i've been downloading all night...stuck at 90% for ever now...anyone seeding this???? help me out!!!
stanksauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 18:56   Link #115
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Skill
is Gaara that weak to go flyin by Naruto's kick or is naruto in Demon fox mode already? I know gaara was caught unexpected, but still, hes meant to be be sands' trump card
I'm askin this because the music was the demon fox song when Naruto was chargin up to fight neji
Nah he's not in kyubi mode yet it was just one hell of a kick in the face. But it sure show that it's only a matter of time before it happen.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 18:57   Link #116
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
Spoiler:
she is not, because if she wasn't there i think naruto would of
Spoiler:
it's cooler with a chick. Another reason they may be dragging out the Oro vs. the Third is
Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-18, 19:17   Link #117
Dual247

not a bad episode in my opinion. problem is the battle between sasuke and gaara just didn't interest that much. maybe it's cuz the battle was so one-way. i mean, all sasuke was able to do chidori this and chidori that. nothing special. i guess if you seen it done once, you've seen em all.

i did enjoy the gaara flashback scene. it touched it more than it did in the manga. not sure why. but it really made me feel for the sandboy. so alone and unwanted. the little guy just wants some company. just a shame. man, i hope down the line, naruto can become his friend or something. heck, we both know they already got something in common.

lastly yeah, that naruto entrance was kickass, probably the coolest scene in the entire ep. more than anything sasuke accomplished. anyway, looking forward to the next ep.
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 20:07   Link #118
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
I really enjoyed this ep for some reason I think it was the best one in the whole invasion arc IMO. One I'm really starting to like Sasuke again, sure all he did was the chidori but I thought he fought well, it was more exciting in the anime than in the Manga for me. Ahno, Gaara flash back was awesome, poor little Gaara all he wanted was friends, but since they start running away his "animal instinct" kicked in and all he wanted to do was chase after them(try running away from a bear, see what happens), although he went after them Gaara style of course. I really like how they keep flashing Itachi behind Sasuke with the badass sharigan. well all in all I thought it was a pretty exciting ep, can't wait to see full formed sand priest.
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 20:19   Link #119
Uzumaki||Demon
-»-»Kyubified«-«-

Bah that episode wasn't all too fancy. Just some more fighting. No conclusion. I hope we'll get one in 7 days time .

About time Sasuke
Spoiler:

Hooray for Naruto!

Oh and what a note to end the episode on!
Spoiler:

Bah when Sakura isn't being focused on, she can be quite an annoying ambience filler.

I can't believe absolutely nothing came of the Hokage fight. Just a quick exchange of words, some sword shuffling n voila! End of episode!

Bah now to wait for another week.
Uzumaki||Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 20:43   Link #120
LegioN
Desert Funeral

Question

sorry about the offtopic, but for the bittorrent, my download doesn't exceed 40-41 kb/seconds. why is this happening? is it related to the upload rate? i'm guessing that, now, in the new version of BT, the d/l rate correlates with the u/l rate, and the maximum upload rate is the same d/l rate you can attain. if this is true, how can i make my BT go faster?
LegioN is offline   Reply With Quote