Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-20, 13:13   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 80 Discussion

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I, Vicious, will try to post this thread every Tuesday, to give sometime to fans discuss what will probably happen in the episode. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread isn't marked spoilers in the topic and so you don't HAVE put a spoiler tag if it contains just some information from the episode or past anime events; but you have to use it if for some reason you summarize the whole episode. Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden, and whoever posts them will be strictly punished.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why??, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-04-23 at 22:49.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 13:19   Link #2
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

3rd dead and finally
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-20, 13:33   Link #3
LithKage

Oh yeah I'm guessing more then a couple 3rd Hokage flash backs when they tell Naruto he's dead. I'm thinking Naruto trying to comfort Konohamaru. Also we get to see the final carnage of the battle.

The leaf win (of course). I want to see a fight when that purple shield goes down.

Hopefully get to see Ramen girl again.

Spoiler:
LithKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 13:36   Link #4
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

well I have a pretty good guess of what this ep will be like. about 15 of the 20 minutes will be devoted to the 3rd's funeral, with maybe fillers added in here and there to bump the time up. The last 5 min will most likely involve the beginning of the new arc. here's what i predict will happen in the last 5 minutes:

Spoiler:

with that said, ithink EP81 will be the most highly anticipated episode, ever. well at least for me probably.
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 13:39   Link #5
DuckBlue

Send a message via AIM to DuckBlue
Quote:
with that said, ithink EP81 will be the most highly anticipated episode, ever. well at least for me probably.
Yes i agree here, i can see myself sitting behind the computer for the next week just anticipating the arrival of episode 81. I will not move til then

DuckBlue

Last edited by DuckBlue; 2004-04-20 at 13:40. Reason: messed up the quote thing yeah
DuckBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 14:10   Link #6
Liss-sama

Send a message via MSN to Liss-sama
well the episode 79 was really good. My guesses of episode 80 will be that it will be alot of sadness, maybe only sadness but i think konohamaru is going to give some sort of speech that he will live up for his grandpas whishes, dont you??
Liss-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 14:13   Link #7
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I think we'll get the rest of chapter 138, and all of chapter 139, and thats it.

There's a lot of talking in whats left, and I think that will take up all of the episode.

Spoiler:
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 14:51   Link #8
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
i hope we will see Itachi, i also hope to see some flashbacks from the 3rd.
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 15:42   Link #9
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liss-sama
i think konohamaru is going to give some sort of speech that he will live up for his grandpas whishes, dont you??
Naah, he'll just be crying because he forgot to put the Naruto download on before he left.. Oh, this isn't the "You know you've watched too much Naruto when...".
Old 2004-04-20, 17:50   Link #10
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liss-sama
well the episode 79 was really good. My guesses of episode 80 will be that it will be alot of sadness, maybe only sadness but i think konohamaru is going to give some sort of speech that he will live up for his grandpas whishes, dont you??
And then the halted battle between Konohamaru and Naruto will finally commence for their claim of the hokage title. Naruto will try to get the advantage by doing a thousand years of pain, except here we might see more fing... never mind.

Can we expect to see Tsunade-san in the next episode? That will be neat since the next episode should mostly consist of Flashbacks, fillers, and Sasuke-kun beating up on himself for being so weak and if we are lucky, Sakura-chan will say "Sasuke-kun" couple of times.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 18:05   Link #11
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
And then the halted battle between Konohamaru and Naruto will finally commence for their claim of the hokage title. Naruto will try to get the advantage by doing a thousand years of pain, except here we might see more fing... never mind.

Can we expect to see Tsunade-san in the next episode? That will be neat since the next episode should mostly consist of Flashbacks, fillers, and Sasuke-kun beating up on himself for being so weak and if we are lucky, Sakura-chan will say "Sasuke-kun" couple of times.
Well i don't think that we would see Tsunade, its after
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-20, 18:24   Link #12
Gai-Kakashi

How do you use spoiler tags?
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 18:27   Link #13
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

[ spoiler] [/spoiler] (without the space)

This is going to be a sad ep :/. Young Sarutobi musta been cool.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 18:55   Link #14
-=KureI=-

Send a message via MSN to -=KureI=-
Abt the guy not shown yet

Spoiler:
-=KureI=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 19:10   Link #15
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-

Spoiler:
well up to this point he is
Old 2004-04-20, 19:18   Link #16
DuckBlue

Send a message via AIM to DuckBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-

Spoiler:
well alot of us have read all of the manga up to chapter 212 so we already know somewhat of what will happen next...

DuckBlue
DuckBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 19:22   Link #17
-=KureI=-

Send a message via MSN to -=KureI=-
umm ok but i dont read the manga but if he really is that powerfull i guess i there shouldnt be a contest on the leaf new 5th hokage.. ( bless the 4th and may he rest in peace in the body of a demon tormenting him forever) if any1 wants the post he can just wipe them out heheh
-=KureI=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 19:27   Link #18
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckBlue
well alot of us have read all of the manga up to chapter 212 so we already know somewhat of what will happen next...

DuckBlue
Sorry, but didn't the thread starter; Vicious say not to post spoiler tags. They're already forbidden.
Old 2004-04-20, 19:57   Link #19
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Sorry, but didn't the thread starter; Vicious say not to post spoiler tags. They're already forbidden.
I don't really blame DuckBlue...afterall, he's merely answering the question KureI asked because of *cough*Nine Devil*cough*
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:06   Link #20
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

My geuss is they'll star twith naruto giving a speech to Gaara before swttching off to thefunerol. I believe that we won't see our friend
Spoiler:
untill the end of the episode..
Visions of time is offline   Reply With Quote