AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-14, 20:27   Link #281
r0cawearz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
Ep 2

You see, if Rito had a pair of balls, he wouldn't be in this mess still. He's had so many chances to get out, yet he took none of them. I mean, the way she flaunts her rack around, it's not like it's a difficult target like he was making it out to be. He just needed a better plan. Lelouch would have been able to come up with a better plan.

Yeah, we all know he couldn't do it to begin with. We wouldn't have a story if he could successfully weasel his way out of it (hence why the whole thing felt forced). But I just can't sympathize with Rito. He has a beautiful girl literally teleport into his groping hands, he's suddenly become successor to the ruler of the universe and yet he complains about this and it's all somehow not good enough for him. Lelouch sure as hell wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this. He'd put it to full use to DESTROY BRITANNIA!

Why is it that not nearly enough harem leads are as awesome as Lelouch?
They have completely different personalities. I mean, think about it. If Hitler was looked at as Jesus, what would happen? Everyone would be a "superior" race. Rito was able to muster his courage to confess even though it was completely out of his character. That takes some balls. You don't see Lelouch being a loser who gives up on destroying Britannia since that's something he'd never do and out of his character. Even if he wanted to be a harem lead, he'd be too busy fighting Britannia. Look at his situation right now. He can get any girl he wants with his Geass to create more than just a harem.
r0cawearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 20:33   Link #282
vas_a_morir

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cawearz View Post
They have completely different personalities. I mean, think about it. If Hitler was looked at as Jesus, what would happen? Everyone would be a "superior" race. Rito was able to muster his courage to confess even though it was completely out of his character. That takes some balls. You don't see Lelouch being a loser who gives up on destroying Britannia since that's something he'd never do and out of his character. Even if he wanted to be a harem lead, he'd be too busy fighting Britannia. Look at his situation right now. He can get any girl he wants with his Geass to create more than just a harem.
lolz, wut?
vas_a_morir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 20:37   Link #283
raideralan

For some reason I'm having problems downloading episode 2 from Ayako MKV version. Keeps saying torrent not allowed on tracker. Does anyone else have this problem?
raideralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 21:06   Link #284
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by raideralan View Post
For some reason I'm having problems downloading episode 2 from Ayako MKV version. Keeps saying torrent not allowed on tracker. Does anyone else have this problem?
There isn't a MKV version do you mean their XVID/AVI version? If so I just checked and the torrent works. Maybe you need to update your bitorrent client? It works fine with bitcomet for me.

Quote:
Well I do agree that he indeed has some balls he did confess after all though it ended being the wrong person heh. And he was going to tell Lala about the whole misunderstanding just things keep on interfering with him and ended up running out of time at the very end when he was about to tell her.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 21:21   Link #285
raideralan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
There isn't a MKV version do you mean their XVID/AVI version? If so I just checked and the torrent works. Maybe you need to update your bitorrent client? It works fine with bitcomet for me.

Well I do agree that he indeed has some balls he did confess after all though it ended being the wrong person heh. And he was going to tell Lala about the whole misunderstanding just things keep on interfering with him and ended up running out of time at the very end when he was about to tell her.
There is on the animesuki website it shows the MKV version and and I saw it too on their website but for some reason they wouldn't say what was wrong.
raideralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 21:44   Link #286
ZODDGUTS

Okay I'm an idiot I see which one you mean doh! I even have that version. BTW I also just check the torrent for it works just fine must be you, use another bitorrent client like bitcotmet.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2008-04-15 at 10:23. Reason: website link removed because it lists licensed anime
Old 2008-04-14, 22:05   Link #287
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuditionEX View Post
Spoiler:
Indeed Audition indeed...

As for the episode...Gotta love the male jealousy gag...Ofcourse the way anime and manga churns out "nice guy" harem leads I'm sure you'll all get your chance someday aswell.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 00:12   Link #288
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by raideralan View Post
I'm having a problem downloading the avi version, and with downloading the avi version of Ayako's Kanokon episode 2 as well. It tells me "bad file info" when I try to start up either torrent.
Old 2008-04-15, 01:17   Link #289
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cawearz View Post
Insulting Statement toward Rito: You are such a coward a female voice actor does your voice, that is how miserable you are at being a human.

Anyways, now I have decided, smooth talk Haruna and tell her how Lala and I are trying to threesome but need one more girl.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 02:20   Link #290
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Episode 1:

Okay. When you have doubts if the anime is really a parody of its genres, then there are problems. This series is actually very reminiscent of Moetan, without the moe, ecchi, and comedy. Maybe the next episode might have more plot, or at least be funnier.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 03:45   Link #291
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Whoa at the opening I think that's the first time I've seen an anime that opened with a bunch of ecchi scenes . Nyways, Rito's life was turned upside down now. You know, what's funny is he had a girl clinging all over him and he still can't see the big picture. Instead, he tries to maintain his loyal love to someone else and well, he was trying hard than he was suppose to.....but I guess he was just shy

--> On a side note, never thought they would come up with a marriage proposal by grabbing someone's breasts
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 06:09   Link #292
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
You see, if Rito had a pair of balls
Where's the fun in that?
Old 2008-04-15, 06:25   Link #293
Jiyuu

Send a message via MSN to Jiyuu
Quote:
Ep 2

You see, if Rito had a pair of balls, he wouldn't be in this mess still. He's had so many chances to get out, yet he took none of them. I mean, the way she flaunts her rack around, it's not like it's a difficult target like he was making it out to be. He just needed a better plan. Lelouch would have been able to come up with a better plan.

Yeah, we all know he couldn't do it to begin with. We wouldn't have a story if he could successfully weasel his way out of it (hence why the whole thing felt forced). But I just can't sympathize with Rito. He has a beautiful girl literally teleport into his groping hands, he's suddenly become successor to the ruler of the universe and yet he complains about this and it's all somehow not good enough for him. Lelouch sure as hell wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this. He'd put it to full use to DESTROY BRITANNIA!

Why is it that not nearly enough harem leads are as awesome as Lelouch?
lelouch is a harem lead? XDDDDDdd

btw it's not that rito doesn't have balls, they showed that he did try to touch them(in a way that will not seem forced or something) but he kept on having bad luck.
same with his confessions to haruna, it's not like he didn't try he just had bad luck..
Jiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 07:18   Link #294
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyuu View Post
lelouch is a harem lead? XDDDDDdd

btw it's not that rito doesn't have balls, they showed that he did try to touch them(in a way that will not seem forced or something) but he kept on having bad luck.
same with his confessions to haruna, it's not like he didn't try he just had bad luck..
True he did try and attempted to do those things rather then just doing nothing and bitch about it.

Quote:
Where's the fun in that?
Nothing wrong if the lead has a least one half of them, though two is just too many for this type of series.
Old 2008-04-15, 09:01   Link #295
kagato3

I think the main reason people don't have that good an impression of Rito is that the Anime is missing or showing things a bit out of order.

Spoiler for manga:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 10:45   Link #296
ZODDGUTS

I think Rito is still likeable in the anime they didn't really change much his character. Also like his voice in the anime it sounds a bit odd but much better then having a wimpy ass voice.
Old 2008-04-15, 10:52   Link #297
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

is it just me or is te story a bit twisted here????

it not really following the manga but still the story in tha manga is still there but hmm

can say for sure???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 10:56   Link #298
ZODDGUTS

They probably change some things so that they can make the whole marriage thing between Rito and Lala make more sense as to how it happen. I do think that Zastin character is being made a bit more serious in the anime hopefully they make him more like he is in the manga in the next few episodes.
Old 2008-04-15, 11:12   Link #299
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well i hope so so that i cans still watch this with some Hapinness hehehe

any way still i will try and cling this anime to my watch list ehhehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 11:28   Link #300
ZODDGUTS

My happiness will be when
Spoiler for A character showing up:

Last edited by ZODDGUTS; 2008-04-15 at 12:12.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, school life, shounen, xebec