3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.59%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.59%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-14, 15:36   Link #341
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
OMG your a l2 player too? What server retail private?

For real man i so DO know what you mean with STACKED buffed ASSIST ARCHER ZERG rush. Party TEAM WORK assist FTW. I never want to play l2 again or ill be in a rehabilitation center to kick off. L2 is worse then drugs true story.

I can already see the chat window of Tiera
Tiera:

(#)MS Squad assist ---> me on Ahead1 nub
you carryfully shot an beam
nice critical
critical overhit 124234 damage
(#)MS Squad assist ---> me on Ahead2 nub

LMAO

Agree on Wang i dont get why she is even in the show at least show how she get shit done.
LOL, true. L2 is worse than drugs. Glad I put it down long ago, been several years before the merged Kain server with something else. Kain server pvp > all.

This is how I would set up our Gundam team for a PVP situation. It's a little bit hard because one of their range fighter is a tank.
Setsuna would be DD of course.
Other 3 range.
Put Tieria at the bottom of the party list and assists off him. And of course Lockon as back up assist.

Kite the enemy then pick off one at a time. Squishy first, so that would most likely be all the weak guy since the strong guys don't seem too squishy. If they have a leader (if the leader sucks then it doesn't matter, just kill the ones who decides to rush at you), drop him first,then the rest is just like easy picking.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-12-14 at 16:10.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:39   Link #342
Maxxium

Good ep, but after reading all the comments here before i actually saw it i expected more.
Maxxium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:44   Link #343
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Wow, CB surely has a lot of people... and it wasn't even their main base.
With so many people, I really wonder why they don't have a normal crew for the Ptolemaios.

I'm a bit disappointed, that the Twin-Drive Trans-AM also has a time limit...I expected it to have unlimited Trans-AM.

BTW, has anybody an idea, what those innovator-suits are powered with? We know, that they use fake GN-drives, which don't produce their own power, but have to get powered externally. Though Gadessa's cannon seems to be much more poweful than the one of Throne Eins, which required two fake GN-drives to be connected together.
Sunrise don't want to make a mistake making 00 overpowered so that's why 00 trans-am is also limited but in normal mode can kick many a-lols ass
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:45   Link #344
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Wow, CB surely has a lot of people... and it wasn't even their main base.
With so many people, I really wonder why they don't have a normal crew for the Ptolemaios.

I'm a bit disappointed, that the Twin-Drive Trans-AM also has a time limit...I expected it to have unlimited Trans-AM.

BTW, has anybody an idea, what those innovator-suits are powered with? We know, that they use fake GN-drives, which don't produce their own power, but have to get powered externally. Though Gadessa's cannon seems to be much more poweful than the one of Throne Eins, which required two fake GN-drives to be connected together.
Gadessa's GN Condensor is probably stores much more GN Particles than the Eins did. That and its been four years since the Eins, technology likely advanced enough that the energy requirements was decreased for the same level of firepower.

And the Gadessa was built by the Innovators, whom have direct access to CB technology, rather than the Federation whom needed time to reverse engineer the tech off the GN-X.
Old 2008-12-14, 15:50   Link #345
philmein

Is it just me, or without the power of O-Raiser, the 00 Gundam seemed to have trouble against one Ahead. I don't know, but that's what it looked like to me. I swear, in episode two, it easily took one out with a shot from it's beam/sword rifle.
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 15:54   Link #346
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Is it just me, or without the power of O-Raiser, the 00 Gundam seemed to have trouble against one Ahead. I don't know, but that's what it looked like to me. I swear, in episode two, it easily took one out with a shot from it's beam/sword rifle.
Remember it was 3 against one and Setsuna is tired due to the eletroc shock he recieve from A-lols [Patrick]. I love how the Raizer + 00 look like and the trans-am look perfectly marvelous.

I have watch the episode 10 times and i don't get tired
Old 2008-12-14, 16:00   Link #347
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Gadessa's GN Condensor is probably stores much more GN Particles than the Eins did. That and its been four years since the Eins, technology likely advanced enough that the energy requirements was decreased for the same level of firepower.

And the Gadessa was built by the Innovators, whom have direct access to CB technology, rather than the Federation whom needed time to reverse engineer the tech off the GN-X.
Didn't the federation also captured Kyrios? Surely that would've given them access to CB's tch as well.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:02   Link #348
sgogeta4

Wow that ending was so lame - naked newtype world... come on! I want 00 Trans Am kicking ass. Anew seems willingly working for the Innovators as that is how A-Laws found out where the base was, and Anew said it was nothing.
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:02   Link #349
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Didn't the federation also captured Kyrios? Surely that would've given them access to CB's tch as well.
How many times they capture the Kyrios but not the GN driver it there was a person who rescued it but cannot rescued Allelujah.
Old 2008-12-14, 16:04   Link #350
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
They would still need time to reverse engineer the technology.
Old 2008-12-14, 16:05   Link #351
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
LOL, true. L2 is worse than drugs. Glad I put it down long ago, lie several years before the merged Kain server with something else. Kain server pvp . all.

This is how I would set up our Gundam team for a PVP situation. It's a little bit hard because one of their range fighter is a tank.
Setsuna would be DD of course.
Other 3 range.
Put Tieria at the bottom of the party list and assists off him. And of course Lockon as back up assist.

Kite the enemy then pick off one at a time. Squishy first, so that would most likely be all the weak guy since the strong guys don't seem too squishy. If they have a leader (if the leader sucks then it doesn't matter, just kill the ones who decides to rush at you), drop him first,then the rest is just like easy picking.
you definitely been a party leader once ^^. Got to be a good clan cuz you know how to set the assist on the bottom and stuff.

How i would set up the team is like setsuna(dagger) can be to take of shit from Tiera or move to enemy position and take em off guard(bishop).

Allelujah with his speed and maneuverability (TANk/OL debuffs) is to engage anything close to Tiera or Neil. Setsuna takes on a target, main assist. Tiera and Neil assist on his target by following who setsuna is attacking. If Setsuna is fighting a GN-X The GN-X will try to Evade. That moment Tiera/Neil fire a beam on course which the GN-X would take. The problem for the Gn-X would be that Neil could rapid snipe on him while Tiera's beam would cause area damage.

In fact this scenario was already seen in this ep, Ptolemaios was firing rapidly on 3 GN-X suits. Neil scratched 1 of those because they were busy evading Ptolemaios anti MS defence so that suit was caught off guard.

The only solo pvpers in this show is Ali and Graham.

Quote:
I have watch the episode 10 times and i don't get tired
you like beat my record of nine man damn you :S
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:08   Link #352
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
They would still need time to reverse engineer the technology.
Three to five years is plenty: they've already reversed engineered the GN-X's, which were also effectively Gundams. There really isn't any real need for a Kyrios-rip off: the jet mode is mostly useless in combat, and jacks up the cost of it all.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:09   Link #353
RDF2050
Superidol

I just hope for the next episode a zero system alike. I want something different that suregami strategy. A system in which all gundams are connected and have a team work battle.
Old 2008-12-14, 16:14   Link #354
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangxu View Post
Haha, I agree. Setsuna certainly has the ability (whether innate or trained) to withstand that much GForce and perform fluid maneuvers. At least he doesn't puke blood like Graham
It's most likely not the G-forces Graham took: one of the things about the Custom was how bad it's anti-G system was, and conventional-thruster suits were generally faster (if not as fluid and graceful) than the Gundams. You put Setsuna in the Flag Custom's cockpit and force him through the same kind of forces, and you'll see blood soon enough.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:20   Link #355
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
I can't really believe, that they made this big of a progress. After all it took them about two hundred years to develop all this, so four years shouldn't really make a ig difference (except of hidden features like Trans-Am and Twin-Drive).

The Thrones were build by the same people... well not exactly the Innovators, but Ribbons was involved. And they ha access to CB'S technology.
CB in four years upgraded the GN Sniper Rifle to be powerful enough to take out GN-X's in single hits, whereas previously a direct shot from the Dynames' could only scratch the armor.

Also the 00 have upgraded GN Condensors specifically designed to store an immense amount of GN Particles.

The Gadessa's also mentioned to require time to recharge between shots. It most likely nearly completely drains its GN Condensor in a single shot. It doesn't appear to be more than a mobile BFG.

Last edited by Village Idiot; 2008-12-14 at 16:32.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:58   Link #356
FayneNeilen

Hi!

Is tieria's trans-am gone or what??? It's the 2nd times he is losing a fight w/o using it lol... fail
FayneNeilen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 16:59   Link #357
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Three to five years is plenty: they've already reversed engineered the GN-X's, which were also effectively Gundams. There really isn't any real need for a Kyrios-rip off: the jet mode is mostly useless in combat, and jacks up the cost of it all.
The point is that the GN Drive was ejected before Kyrios was captured.

There is nothing new in Kyrios' design, beam rifle, beam sabers and a well designed shield that transform into a claw (which is more like a design aesthetic than a technological advancement).

Transformation is already achieved by the Flag (transformation in flight is already achieved by Graham Maneuver, it seriously wouldnt need a lot of tweaking to make it in flight friendly for other pilots as well).

The main juice of Kyrios, the GN Drive and Trans-Am system and probably the mission plans are all gone. They can learn about the control scheme though.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 17:31   Link #358
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayneNeilen View Post
Is tieria's trans-am gone or what??? It's the 2nd times he is losing a fight w/o using it lol... fail
Tieria won't use Trans-AM until it's actually needed, as in about to loose his life, or know he can finish the enemy with it. It's a good tactic seeing as though Trans-AM can only be used for such a short time.
Old 2008-12-14, 17:42   Link #359
justavisitor

Great episode

Finally understand the ED's picture about Lockon...it's between Lockon and Anew after all

I doubt Anew knows she is a spy...I am thinking she is like Louise...Innovators don't really control them, but they can get info from Louise and Anew anytime and they (Louise and Anew) don't even know they got "possessed" by innovators??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 17:47   Link #360
RDF2050
Superidol

Hey people you see Lyn gundam also have a upgrade but it didn't show it to us.