AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-05, 18:10   Link #2241
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, to be honest, until volume 7 is fully translated, I am not sure that Tatenashi has fallen for Ichika, although it is implied a little bit.
Hence why I said her character development related to him. It's a rule in harem story, that the girls whose character development is triggered by a certain guy, will fell in love for him

Off topic: I used to be hanging out in Nanoha Animesuki forum last year, but the Crazy Yuuno-hater kicked me out. These days, Old Iron apparently similar to me in that regard (he liked Yuuno, VERY MUCH). But since I left, the raging flare that is anti-Yuuno fandumb already subsided...
Old 2011-10-05, 18:43   Link #2242
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Hence why I said her character development related to him. It's a rule in harem story, that the girls whose character development is triggered by a certain guy, will fell in love for him

Off topic: I used to be hanging out in Nanoha Animesuki forum last year, but the Crazy Yuuno-hater kicked me out. These days, Old Iron apparently similar to me in that regard (he liked Yuuno, VERY MUCH). But since I left, the raging flare that is anti-Yuuno fandumb already subsided...
Yea, the anti-Yuuno group over at Nanoha was pretty active, until the massive exodus for the nanofate site.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 19:00   Link #2243
Eratas123

Quote:
The more Irish develop his shota, slightly bratty but cheerful and likeable personality, the more girls fell for him. Thus, all the girls that has a crush for him is true shotacon (not just body, but also for shota personality).

We can explain why Tatenashi never have a crush for Ichika, it's because Ichika's too old for her tastes (just kidding, Blitz will kill me).

Of course, Crush does not equals Love...since Tatenashi spend more time with Irish and her character development is related to him...
The biggest problem Irish will have in his segment is the fact that he truly doesn't seem to understand what love even is. Unlike Ichika who's just oblivious to it he can never comprehend that anyone can love him or that he can love anyone. He can't tell thay his surrogate brother in his camp loved him and that's why he died for him, he can't tell that Joshua loves him for and that's why he took care of him even when it was against the rules. He also can't comprehend that he loves Joshua and that's why he's willing to work for FRACTURE to free him. He's so emotionally stunted that he doesn't understand.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 19:03   Link #2244
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eratas
To learn what is love is part of Irish' character development, much like Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Yea, the anti-Yuuno group over at Nanoha was pretty active, until the massive exodus for the nanofate site.
Exodus? What exodus? Just P.M. me because it's pretty off topic.

Seriously, I have, unintentionally, having four of the most dangrous and risky tropes fulfilled!

Batman Gambit
Just As Planned
Troll Fic
Xanatos Gambit

PROCEED TO CHAPTER 10! YAY!

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-05 at 19:24.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 19:29   Link #2245
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@Meister- I'll have to rework Karons introduction since I'm already at the terrorist kidnapping arc, maybe I'll introduce her as a new student who get's attached to Ichika later on.
That's fine.

Quote:
Who are her ISper teammates and how is her relationship with them?
At first classmates, now best friends.

Tio Ginjyo - RaionPink and pilots a pink Tears-type MPIS "Penelope". Daughter of Admiral Tio of the Metroid Spacey, making her something like a princess, but in space. Gentle, somewhat airheaded (think Tsumugi from K-on!) Her voice actress is Kotobuki Minako.

Risielle Hirashima - Based on a character by SaintHeartess. RaionYellow. Pilots a yellow Kurogane MPIS "Arashi". Kuudere, and may appear like Karon's enemy, often critical of Karon's actions and complains about having to clean up after the girl. But the two roommates are actually rather close. Her voice actress is Rie Tanak.

Erika Weber - Based on a character by Kyral. RaionGreen. Pilots the green Rafale MPIS "Bastille". While she's not completely introverted, she does wish to have more guts and dare to do things differently. Her voice-actress is Toyosaki Aki.

Celeste Eisenberg - Based on Blitz's first character here. RaionBlack. Pilots the black Schwarz MPIS "Panzergeist". Quiet, cold, mechanical. A cyborg from Schwarzehase and a subordinate of Laura. Her voice actor is Yui Ogura.

Quote:
Why is she younger than everyone in class 1-2? Everybody ranges from 15-18, how did she get in so early?
In Singapore, streaming exams occur one year earlier because they occur every 2 years, so she left the Island after the equivalent of Middle School Year 2, hence she's 1 year younger than everyone.

Quote:
What's up with Marvelous Maximillian and how did he even get a teaching job in a female school in a heavily tilted society?
I suppose read his profile?

Quote:
If Karons and her teammates faces are plastered all over the newspapers does that mean they're celebrities and their heroics are known throughout the public?
Yes, but they are not famous right now because there are a lot more celebrities out there than them. This might be something for after 12 episodes of content, then their popularity starts to pick up.

Quote:
She never kills does she? Hmhmmhmhmhm *Starts making evil plans*
()

Quote:
Do you know what's up with class 1-2? How come they have ALL the oddball students? You'd think they'd be separated all things considered.
This came up before, and our best excuse we came up as a thread was that a) 1-2 had the most foreigners in a single class and b) it's Tabane's fault. Why, is yet to be revealed...

Quote:
I also plan to change the ISper concept so some people are immune/very resistant to them if they're good enough or secretive enough. Kyuukai Tokiwa and Irish can count but so do Chifuyu Orimura and Laura Bodewig who all have something they have to hide or they've been trained to resist giving away.
That is fine.

Quote:
Does Karon have any moments where she has a cuteness proximity and starts gushing when she sees something cute or when she cries when she remembers her older brother?
Put her near some old or new IS part and watch her go all lyrical about it. In particular, she knows most of a Gen2 Rafale's specs backwards and forwards, save the custom model addons and Char's pilebunker.

Most of the time, she is doing things that remind her of her brother, like singing the National Anthem to the sun at dawn. She is also proud of him. At the same time, she's also a tad lonely, so she 'takes' it out on Ichika (comic relief, pranks, etc). The arc which Ichika takes the Imouto route is triggered when the anniversary of Kajie's death rolls by. Many Metroid pilots from ISA would volunteer for the salutory fly-by, and while 1st years are seldom granted this honor, it would be the first time Karon's taking part. This makes her more nervous and sadder than usual, and the slight change in personality starts everything.

Quote:
She has no weapon combat at all? What's her strength in physical(outside of IS) combat? Speed, power, agility etc etc
No weapon combat, not at least without an IS. Her strength in person is speed and agility, and using her opponent's strength against himself. In an IS... she's a monster, able to push an MPIS to go toe-to-toe with a personal unit using nothing but what she has and her wits. While she lacks in experience, that will resolve with time.

Quote:
Why does she trust the Infinite Stratos so much even if they're used as weaponry, the reason her homes a space ladder and the reason her brother is dead?
Neither does she hate rifles, guns, knives and weapons in general. While she finds it sad that much of the island will be turned into a museum, she hopes that it is for the better. To her, her brother is dead because of terrorists armed with IS, rather than IS. She feels sad for the IS being made to commit such acts.

(Sidenote: In the Exorcism arc, she encounters an IS which has been driven mad by all the destruction it was forced to commit during field trials and hence drives the pilot on a killing spree. This theme would be explored later.)

Quote:
Do you mind if I possibly put ship tease between Karon and Irish? Just for some laughs I assure you.
I guess so. Given that he's ACCELERA--*shot* he needs a loli who bothers him.

Quote:
ShipTease? Why not, make it LOOKS liek a Love Dodecahedron, hell, make Irish has his own Harem (of course, anyone simply has no chance against Tatenashi if she's seriously chasing after a guy, and just like Setsuna, all Karon's need is a 'partner of understanding', not romantic/sex partner)

Drives Maximillan and Antonio nuts in the mean time (the original love triangle of 2 guys after an oblivious girl).

Or should I try for a complete reverse harem?
Old 2011-10-05, 19:55   Link #2246
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

I guess so. Given that he's ACCELERA--*shot* he needs a loli who bothers him.

Drives Maximillan and Antonio nuts in the mean time (the original love triangle of 2 guys after an oblivious girl).

Or should I try for a complete reverse harem?
PASS THE POPCORN!
Old 2011-10-05, 20:39   Link #2247
Eratas123

Quote:
PASS THE POPCORN!
@ Zero and Blitz-Do you have any ideas how to make Irish understand what love is? All I have so far is that he justifies himself trying to free Joshua as being in debt to him while he justifies those two helping him because they had to/ it would help the team. I'll also have him try to justify his crush on Tatenashi as trusting her and later on even because he lusts for her rather than saying he actually likes her instead. Any ideas on how to get him to admit to love?

Meister- Loli? Karon probably looks older than Irish himself since his growth was stunted. He looks like a shota

Accelerator is where I got the inspiration from Irish.
Basically it amounts to:

Touma- Ichika: Both are Harem heroes who are oblovious to love and have a something extremely unoque about then

Shiage- Kyuukai: Both good people forced to fight because of circumstances, both also get a girlfriend first.

Accelerator- Irish: Anti-heroes who believe in their ideals wether they're right or wrong, both have bad pasts which adversely affect their world view. Both of them also don't hesitate to kill people and admit to others that they're murderers.

Karon's strength is exactly the same as Irish the only difference is his agility mostly goes to acrobatics and knife combat.

Irish is the most screwed in regards to class 1-2 there are terrorist haters, paparazzis and feminists.

Maybe I'll have Karon call Irish out on the whole IS=weapons thing along with the fact that the IS has life.

Might make a chapter where Karon gets stalkers(probably during the school festival where the school is open to the public) because she gets popular due to her show and she grabs the nearest person passing by she knows to be her boyfriend, unfortunately that person was Irish. What do you think?

So how does she know Houki? You mentioned he calls her Houki-nee

Does she ever feel jealous of the harem?

Assuming I do the fake boyfriend draft how would Maximillian and Antonio react? Probably not good since they'd have to pretend to be lovey dovey.

How does her IS differ from the regular units? I need some specs to think of a strategy for Irish to supress it.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-05 at 23:00.
Old 2011-10-05, 22:43   Link #2248
falcolobo
The Third Runner

This may be off topic but I just wanted to say Apple CEO Steve Jobs has succumbed to cancer.

RIP Steve Jobs, you were my hero after Einstein and Bill Gates. Have a good time up there.
Old 2011-10-05, 23:00   Link #2249
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eratas:
Easy, we should introduce him to the very first form of love: Trust.
As long as Irish cannot trust anyone, he'll never learn love. He already trusted his comrade (Joshua, I think?) without he even knew what trust is, Tatenashi probably will explain about that once he 'trust' her as well.

If Irish is able to trust them, learning about family, friendship, or partnership and love is easy, trust me. Irish will learn by himself once the flag is raised.

EDIT: Who is Antonio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post

This may be off topic but I just wanted to say Apple CEO Steve Jobs has succumbed to cancer.

RIP Steve Jobs, you were my hero after Einstein and Bill Gates. Have a good time up there.
WHAT?! CAN'T BELIEVE IT! (looks at Yahoo News) DAMN IT!

@ Falcolobo, my plan went smooth pal, just look at Sacred Twins reviews...

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-05 at 23:13.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 23:12   Link #2250
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yes! Steve is dead! The tyrant falls! The people's freedom to choose how and why they use their devices shall prevail!

<-- Apple hater. Was a microsoft hater. Probably will become a Google hater once they become tyrants too.

On topic wise, I realize that I write better if its something about exploring themes, life of the class and the mystery of the week, interspersed with shoutout episodes and crack in general. I see the Star Trek influence already.

But I absolutely can't make moe or drama. At least you guys have that covered. XD
Old 2011-10-05, 23:31   Link #2251
Eratas123

Quote:
@ Eratas:
Easy, we should introduce him to the very first form of love: Trust.
As long as Irish cannot trust anyone, he'll never learn love. He already trusted his comrade (Joshua, I think?) without he even knew what trust is, Tatenashi probably will explain about that once he 'trust' her as well.

If Irish is able to trust them, learning about family, friendship, or partnership and love is easy, trust me. Irish will learn by himself once the flag is raised.

WHAT?! CAN'T BELIEVE IT! (looks at Yahoo News) DAMN IT!

@ Falcolobo, my plan went smooth pal, just look at Sacred Twins reviews...
I don't know who Antonio is but Meister mentioned him.

Thats a good idea! Irish's only emotion tied to friends/comrades is trust which he gives most to Joshua and later Tatenashi, Ichika and the others.

I have an Idea! The reason Irish was so hurt by Tatenashi showing the video to the journalism club was because he already started to trust her and her doing that actually hurt him more than he realized, maybe I'll even do a scene where he starts wondering why he feels hurt despite her doing that not compromising his mission.

What do you think?

Tatenashi and Maya will probably act like his conscience and dissuadw him from killing people and look for other solutions.

Tatenashi's character development on the other hand will focus on her reapizong the consequences her actions and how they can hurt others.

I just thought of something after reading volume 4 and 5. The shopping trip with Laura and Charlotte but including Kyuukai, Irish, and Tatenashi. The robbers will have a hard time . Also the chinese cafe of class 1-2 with Irish in a china dress dropping bridgets and gertting more attention than Rin The festival happens during his "Moe Phase" which will explain why he agrees to do it (Tatenashi-"neechan" told him to)

Seem possible or leave them out?
Old 2011-10-05, 23:38   Link #2252
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Thats a good idea! Irish's only emotion tied to friends/comrades is trust which he gives most to Joshua and later Tatenashi, Ichika and the others.

I have an Idea! The reason Irish was so hurt by Tatenashi showing the video to the journalism club was because he already started to trust her and her doing that actually hurt him more than he realized, maybe I'll even do a scene where he starts wondering why he feels hurt despite her doing that not compromising his mission.

What do you think?

Tatenashi and Maya will probably act like his conscience and dissuadw him from killing people and look for other solutions.
SERIOUSLY?! YOU JUST REALIZE THAT?! I and Blizt said about that few pages back when you insist it's not (completely) Tatenashi's fault...

Quote:
Tatenashi's character development on the other hand will focus on her reapizong the consequences her actions and how they can hurt others.

That's a good plan indeed.
Old 2011-10-05, 23:44   Link #2253
Eratas123

What about the joke drafts? Might be good for some mood whiplash don't you think? It would give me a chance to see what happens there since Ichika never went.
Old 2011-10-05, 23:46   Link #2254
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
What about the joke drafts? Might be good for some mood whiplash don't you think? It would give me a chance to see what happens there since Ichika never went.
I don't know, is that Talia trying to kill Irish back then? If so, Irish should ran to his room (Cause you know, it's well guarded moreso than any place in I.S. Academy, jsut kidding) unless Tatenahsi being a dick again and let him crossdressing again for the lulz...
Old 2011-10-05, 23:53   Link #2255
Eratas123

Talia doesn't want to try and get the skull suit in a public area, that'd bring unwanted attention to what she's doing. Since every place is crowded during the festival then she will postpone it til after.

The crossdressing will happen during his second amnesia phase so he'll act like an obedient kid

The reason he gets more customers than Rin is because he acts like an awkward kid you want to protect, basically like Mikuru Asahina.

So is it possible or not? Sorry for asking but you're kind of like my beta writer for lulz while Blitz is for GrimDarkness
Old 2011-10-06, 00:03   Link #2256
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
The crossdressing will happen during his second amnesia phase so he'll act like an obedient kid
Are you intend of making Tatenashi an anti-hero or something???

Honestly, making him crosdressing during THAT state is unambiguously low. Even if she doesn't knew he's amnesiac, Tatenashi is RECEPTIVE about people's emotion, she'll notice the strangeness of his obedient response. At the very least, have her doubting about it until Amnesiac!Irish said it'll be fine.

Of course by the time Irish regain his 'memories' again, he'll unleash a whole new level of tranquil fury, made Tatenashi confused and began to think if what she did is wrong on some level.

(She stopped the teasing on Ichika as soon as he lose his usual flustered, idiotic state and implying great annoyance in his own words and expression)
Old 2011-10-06, 00:23   Link #2257
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Meister- Loli? Karon probably looks older than Irish himself since his growth was stunted. He looks like a shota
Then I guess they are about the same height then. Oops.

Quote:
Accelerator is where I got the inspiration from Irish.
Basically it amounts to:

Touma- Ichika: Both are Harem heroes who are oblovious to love and have a something extremely unoque about then

Shiage- Kyuukai: Both good people forced to fight because of circumstances, both also get a girlfriend first.

Accelerator- Irish: Anti-heroes who believe in their ideals wether they're right or wrong, both have bad pasts which adversely affect their world view. Both of them also don't hesitate to kill people and admit to others that they're murderers.
JUST AS PLANNED.

(I mean I guessed right )

Quote:
Karon's strength is exactly the same as Irish the only difference is his agility mostly goes to acrobatics and knife combat.
You know... I'm starting to wonder if their relationship is something like Utao and Kirio here...

Quote:
Irish is the most screwed in regards to class 1-2 there are terrorist haters, paparazzis and feminists.
The class was designed to be anti-male in the old days after all.

Quote:
Maybe I'll have Karon call Irish out on the whole IS=weapons thing along with the fact that the IS has life.
That would be a nice angle.

Quote:
Might make a chapter where Karon gets stalkers(probably during the school festival where the school is open to the public) because she gets popular due to her show and she grabs the nearest person passing by she knows to be her boyfriend, unfortunately that person was Irish. What do you think?
You know Miki from Idolm@ster? So instead of being embarrassed she does it openly, to everyone's disappointment and Irish's ire. Hey that rhymes!

*shot*

And when asked why on earth Irish, she says its because he was nearby, he's the only man on campus her size, and that now this gives him the excuse to be her friend.

Irish would of course flip at this, but she doesn't care because its fun.

Quote:
So how does she know Houki? You mentioned she calls her Houki-nee
As from the Gifted program, she's been flown around a bit, so she met Tabane and Houki a year before enrolling in ISA. Later she meets Houki again at Orientation Week and sort of picks off from there. Though in order for this to work, I made Houki act in a big sister role because Karon is sort of a mini-Tabane in terms of hyperness (but not that hyper!), and she's much shorter and a tad younger than Houki. They both have similar hairstyles (at that time) and some people have even commented that they look like sisters. Houki is then tempted to act out the Big Sister role that she subsciously seeks from Tabane but does not get for obvious reasons. This is then reinforced when Karon keeps popping by to annoy Ichika.

YES! My psychiatry rotation has finally been good for SOMETHING!

Quote:
Does she ever feel jealous of the harem?
She's conscious of the harem's existence, but she supports Houki more than any of the others, so while she pranks Ichika and gets him in trouble with all of them, she tries to make sure Houki comes out ahead.

Quote:
Assuming I do the fake boyfriend draft how would Maximillian and Antonio react? Probably not good since they'd have to pretend to be lovey dovey.
Maximillian is in denial of his crush, and Antonio Fabregas is all pretty cool about it cos he sees that Karon is just playing around. So you won't get much out of either of them...

Quote:
How does her IS differ from the regular units? I need some specs to think of a strategy for Irish to supress it.
Here's some information about the Vandam I-type inside Karon's profile.

Quote:
Quote:
I need to flesh out Antonio Fabregas more. He's a recent addition to my cast to introduce a love rival to Marvelous-san and get him off his bum. He's also a Daisuke Ono kind of character. But other than that, I need to work out more details...

Quote:
I just thought of something after reading volume 4 and 5. The shopping trip with Laura and Charlotte but including Kyuukai, Irish, and Tatenashi. The robbers will have a hard time . Also the chinese cafe of class 1-2 with Irish in a china dress dropping bridgets and gertting more attention than Rin The festival happens during his "Moe Phase" which will explain why he agrees to do it (Tatenashi-"neechan" told him to)

Chinese cafe! Karon's gonna go crazy about this with Lingyi and drive Riselle nuts!
Old 2011-10-06, 01:05   Link #2258
Eratas123

Quote:
Are you intend of making Tatenashi an anti-hero or something???

Honestly, making him crosdressing during THAT state is unambiguously low. Even if she doesn't knew he's amnesiac, Tatenashi is RECEPTIVE about people's emotion, she'll notice the strangeness of his obedient response. At the very least, have her doubting about it until Amnesiac!Irish said it'll be fine.

Of course by the time Irish regain his 'memories' again, he'll unleash a whole new level of tranquil fury, made Tatenashi confused and began to think if what she did is wrong on some level.

(She stopped the teasing on Ichika as soon as he lose his usual flustered, idiotic state and implying great annoyance in his own words and expression)
Im doing a retcon on that: Irish almost never emotes since he thinks "mad partner=Failed mission/screwed Joshua" so he'll follow her orders for a while. He never outwardly complains and even if he does he always ends up following her orders anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I'm also planning a retcon on her backstory: She was trained in leading for her organization so she never had time to have fun with life and to top it all off her own sister doesn't even like her that much. Because of this she doesn't seem to see what happens when her actions go too far.

Amnesiac!Irish would probably try to keep her happy and he thinks crossdressing would do that, he normally follows what she says anyway so she doesn't think anything would happen once he regained his memory.

Besides, that's arguably the entire point of that segment. In any harem comedy the guy getting amnesia and being tricked into crossdressing would be played for laughs. I'm planning to subvert this by playing this for laughs at first then showing what would happen if it happenned to somebody for real. They'd be PISSED!

Tatenashi would probably try to apologize but Irish will say she doesnt have to because he never trusted her to begin with and he shouldn't have been surprised. Tatenashi would then proceed to blow up and call him out that he's lying and that she really is sorry for her actions. This is when the partnership improves

Does this answer everything? Any contradictions or something I missed?
Old 2011-10-06, 01:14   Link #2259
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Im doing a retcon on that: Irish almost never emotes since he thinks "mad partner=Failed mission/screwed Joshua" so he'll follow her orders for a while. He never outwardly complains and even if he does he always ends up following her orders anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I'm also planning a retcon on her backstory: She was trained in leading for her organization so she never had time to have fun with life and to top it all off her own sister doesn't even like her that much. Because of this she doesn't seem to see what happens when her actions go too far.

Amnesiac!Irish would probably try to keep her happy and he thinks crossdressing would do that, he normally follows what she says anyway so she doesn't think anything would happen once he regained his memory.

Besides, that's arguably the entire point of that segment. In any harem comedy the guy getting amnesia and being tricked into crossdressing would be played for laughs. I'm planning to subvert this by playing this for laughs at first then showing what would happen if it happenned to somebody for real. They'd be PISSED!

Tatenashi would probably try to apologize but Irish will say she doesnt have to because he never trusted her to begin with and he shouldn't have been surprised. Tatenashi would then proceed to blow up and call him out that he's lying and that she really is sorry for her actions. This is when the partnership improves

Does this answer everything? Any contradictions or something I missed?
Nope, that cover all my points.
Old 2011-10-06, 01:32   Link #2260
Eratas123

Quote:
Nope, that cover all my points.
Of course I'll probably be mauled by the Tatenashi fanboys seeing her apologize for the crossdressing and not the other way around I'll probably get messages like "how dare Irish not apologize when it's his fault"

I love deconstruction destroys that pesky fridge logic that people complain about all the time.

Can the IS be hacked or distrupted at least temporarily? I can ise that for combat later in Irish and Kyuukai's segments.

I also plan to have Irish willing to hit girls back outside of combat unlike Ichika and Kyuukai which will get even MORE complaints that Irish is some kind of wife beater.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest