AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-06, 03:21   Link #1
Shinobi_Lucas

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobi_Lucas
Question The New Sannin?

Maybe this has been brought up before, but I was watching some of the older eps and in ep 5 I came to the end where Naruto was tied up by Kakashi. It made me stop the ep and go look at ep80 when Ero-Sannin is remembering about the Third, and there he is tied up in the middle just like Naruto was. I wonder if that means that team seven will follow a similar destiny?
Shinobi_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:25   Link #2
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

We just wait and see ... there certainly are similarities. If Sasuke starts summoning snakes and Sakura starts summoning snails ... then yeh.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:27   Link #3
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
By the time the 3 legendary sannin were their age, they were allready "the 3 legendary sannin".

Sure team 7 may have great potential.

But the reason they were called sannin was because of their increible natural abillity, Just my thoughts, also I dont think Sakura even has the potential to be as great as Tsunade (however its spelled).
ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:28   Link #4
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
They left you the part where young jiyara yells at the "unrevealed sennin" the following statement "You flat-chested bitch!"

if team 7 is going to follow a simular destiny sakura has to start maturing... Fast....

Also the test "only" just started by the 3rd. Just becaused they had the same test doesnt mean they have the same destiny. Team 7 isnt the only one who used it, it can be assumed that 4th hokage which is the jiyara's student experinced it and kakashi who was the 4th's student expereniced it also.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:28   Link #5
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Also it depends on Sakura's abilities. If she never improves to the point of being legendary then itll be the Legendary Ninnin.

Sennin = pervert
Sannin = Legendary Three Ninjas
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:34   Link #6
Inn3rchild
Child Forever

Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
I hope sakura better follow the same destiny as Tsunade,
If you know what i mean.
Inn3rchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:43   Link #7
Shinobi_Lucas

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobi_Lucas
I just think that similar experiences tend to form out similar destinies. It just seems like they are similar, Jiraiya is a braggart like Naruto. Orochimaru is dark and full of vengence like Sasuke. Only time will tell about Tsunade and Sakura.

*Edit
BTW I understood the translation in episode 5 to mean sannin was "three as one"
Old 2004-05-06, 04:00   Link #8
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Also it depends on Sakura's abilities. If she never improves to the point of being legendary then itll be the Legendary Ninnin.

Sennin = pervert
Sennin = hermit
Ero = Pervert

^^
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 04:19   Link #9
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Lucas
I just think that similar experiences tend to form out similar destinies. It just seems like they are similar, Jiraiya is a braggart like Naruto. Orochimaru is dark and full of vengence like Sasuke. Only time will tell about Tsunade and Sakura.

*Edit
BTW I understood the translation in episode 5 to mean sannin was "three as one"
Orochimaru isn't full of vengeance. He himself said he waged war on Konoha because he was bored. He's just a sick bastard.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 04:22   Link #10
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Orochimaru isn't full of vengeance. He himself said he waged war on Konoha because he was bored. He's just a sick bastard.
Yeah but he's one confused sicko. First he says one thing, then he says another. He's trully after something, and that's Sasuke.
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 04:42   Link #11
Shinobi_Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
yeah but he's one confused sicko. First he says one thing, then he says another. He's trully after something, and that's Sasuke.
Well that is true.
Old 2004-05-06, 05:02   Link #12
acidblue
IchizokuKage

Send a message via MSN to acidblue
Talking

I just hope he is after susake to steal his body still and not anything else.

As for the Team 7 being like Ledgendary 3 thing. While it would be cool for Sakura to turn out anything like tsunude I just don't see it happening. Naruto is most certinly following in Ero sennin's footsteps...in no time he will be watching woman bathe.

EDIT: Lex your sig and avatar change like everyday...and they are all cool
acidblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 05:43   Link #13
Pillage

He intends to violate Sasuke in every way you can imagine. he surrounds himself with little boys.

Sakura is nothing like Tsunade i dont think. uhhh, I dont think Tsunade was obsessed with Orochimaru, since he was pretty crazy, even back then.

But, Naruto and Sasuke are like Jiraiya and Oro. and Sasuke will grow up loving little boys as Oro does.

I think Oro and Sasuke will form a kinship only two lovers can feel for eachother. and it will last, til Naruto storms in on their love making, killing them both.

Last edited by Pillage; 2004-05-06 at 05:57.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 08:42   Link #14
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

I think the anime is doing this to forshadow the fact that they will have similiar destinies in general. Mainly that Naruto will be good and Sasuke will be bad, and they will be rivals like jaraiya is to Oro.

If they werent going to forshadow they wouldnt show us cut scenes like that.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 12:06   Link #15
SketchyMcChips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillage
He intends to violate Sasuke in every way you can imagine. he surrounds himself with little boys.

Sakura is nothing like Tsunade i dont think. uhhh, I dont think Tsunade was obsessed with Orochimaru, since he was pretty crazy, even back then.

But, Naruto and Sasuke are like Jiraiya and Oro. and Sasuke will grow up loving little boys as Oro does.

I think Oro and Sasuke will form a kinship only two lovers can feel for eachother. and it will last, til Naruto storms in on their love making, killing them both.
Interesting idea
SketchyMcChips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 12:16   Link #16
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

I think Sakura has the potential to be pretty good. They have said several times that her chakra control and molding abilities are perfect if she ever started doing any serious training to get her capacity up she could be good.

Also doing really complicated justsu you need a high lvl of control since hers is perfect she could probly do more complex justsu's than Naruto or Sasuke.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 17:46   Link #17
Zek
Eyebrows...

I always got the impression that the perfect chakra control thing was just an occasional reminer to make the viewers/readers not think of Sakura as being so worthless... She hasn't really improved at all since she became a Genin, especially compared to Naruto and Sasuke...

Spoiler:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 17:58   Link #18
Yogi

Perhaps Sakura could be a healer or something. That would make her useful, without requiring that she somehow gets powered up.

Or we could just seal something inside her.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 18:02   Link #19
Ero-Senpai
Hm Otaku Sapiens i think?

well think about it of course she's not getting as far as naruto and sasuke. naruto has the kyuubi and sasuke the bloodline limit of uchiha. sakura is going off pure talent here ppl she doesn't have any thing to boost her skills other than training. only time will tell if she becomes stronger.

i noticed that during the last episode where 4th was killed that we all saw the parents of most of the genin and their abilities but what about sakura's?
maybe its becuase i'm new to the forums but did anyone ever think about naruto's parents? i kinda think he looks like the 3rd tho
Ero-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 18:09   Link #20
euronymous
Live to Shred

u r switching the 3rd and the 4th there Ero
euronymous is offline   Reply With Quote