AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-25, 00:33   Link #41
Chase

Ahh it was a great episode, couldn't ask for anymore, the way of destruction no 88 was epic. Overrall its been a blast(this arc). The animators and such couldn't have done it any better. Episode deserves a 10 and a 10 overall for the the arc.
Battlefield 4
Old 2009-03-25, 00:34   Link #42
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
3captain traitors and 3 espadas with their fraccions against 6 captains 8 lieutenants and 8vizards...the odds are wierd, those guys are not really good at ganking too
Old 2009-03-25, 00:38   Link #43
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Good Ep... could be awesome, but Aizen hacked it
I agree.

He hacked it with his photogenic self that brings out the evil in him. He is too powerful. Who is going to beat him? The difference in status seems so unreachable. Yet, it was hinted in the Soul Society Arc, he is doing all these things to achieve more power. So... there are opponent that are just as powerful as Aizen? Who are they?

The episode was awesome as a result.

Yay, Renji in a dress...Finally. As Rukia aptly put,

Teh-heh

And all thanks go to Ishida. Give him some threads and a needle and the man proves time and time again that he is a visionary.

To get back into the story again, why leave Urahara alive if Aizen knows about the capable Urahara to a certain extent?

I got one answer from the episode and from the events that took place in the Soul Society Arc: Hougyoku. We now know that Hougykyou can temporarily break the barrier between hollow and a shinigami to create something new. We also know that Aizen's been working on to raise a strong army of his own once he derived his conclusion after the successful hollowfication experiment. It can only mean one thing... Aizen already had an incling about the Hougyoku, but wasn't sure who might have been the inventor. Thanks to his little chat with Urahara, he ascertained two things: [a] Urahara is the inventor. [b] Urahara will have other bag of tricks he will be able to use in the future for his quest for dimension domination so he may achieve power that can hax0r anything and everything.

What I don't get is how Aizen was able to infiltrate Section 46. The way he was able to nullify Tessai's Kidou which was sick in itself... it begs the question --- what is he? Urahara was asking the same question.

I literally drank the episode.. it was so delicious. Btw, is there manga version of this following screen-cap:

Just couldn't help but to notice Yoruichi in the episode. Kubo is obsessed with breast as evident from so many well endowed ladies in Bleach. Is he now turning his obsession to.... ehemmm.. oshiri? In one episode where Ichigo carries Orihime, her particular womanly part was casting so much shadow that at one point I thought it will have objects assume a circular orbit due to its size and the formidable gravitational pull that goes with size. Yeah, her butt was occupying half the screen.

One last thing.... is there a larger render of the screen below? Bleach has some stylistic character drawing and this is one of the many I instantly liked:

I really like the dark-grey effect the shadowing brought out on the above image.

The episode gets an 8 out of 10 from me.
Old 2009-03-25, 00:44   Link #44
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I agree.

He hacked it with his photogenic self that brings out the evil in him. He is too powerful. Who is going to beat him? The difference in status seems so unreachable. Yet, it was hinted in the Soul Society Arc, he is doing all these things to achieve more power. So... there are opponent that are just as powerful as Aizen? Who are they?

The episode was awesome as a result.

Yay, Renji in a dress...Finally. As Rukia aptly put,

Teh-heh

And all thanks go to Ishida. Give him some threads and a needle and the man proves time and time again that he is a visionary.

To get back into the story again, why leave Urahara alive if Aizen knows about the capable Urahara to a certain extent?

I got one answer from the episode and from the events that took place in the Soul Society Arc: Hougyoku. We now know that Hougykyou can temporarily break the barrier between hollow and a shinigami to create something new. We also know that Aizen's been working on to raise a strong army of his own once he derived his conclusion after the successful hollowfication experiment. It can only mean one thing... Aizen already had an incling about the Hougyoku, but wasn't sure who might have been the inventor. Thanks to his little chat with Urahara, he ascertained two things: [a] Urahara is the inventor. [b] Urahara will have other bag of tricks he will be able to use in the future for his quest for dimension domination so he may achieve power that can hax0r anything and everything.

What I don't get is how Aizen was able to infiltrate Section 46. The way he was able to nullify Tessai's Kidou which was sick in itself... it begs the question --- what is he? Urahara was asking the same question.

I literally drank the episode.. it was so delicious. Btw, is there manga version of this following screen-cap:

Just couldn't help but to notice Yoruichi in the episode. Kubo is obsessed with breast as evident from so many well endowed ladies in Bleach. Is he now turning his obsession to.... ehemmm.. oshiri? In one episode where Ichigo carries Orihime, her particular womanly part was casting so much shadow that at one point I thought it will have objects assume a circular orbit due to its size and the formidable gravitational pull that goes with size. Yeah, her butt was occupying half the screen.

One last thing.... is there a larger render of the screen below? Bleach has some stylistic character drawing and this is one of the many I instantly liked:

I really like the dark-grey effect the shadowing brought out on the above image.

The episode gets an 8 out of 10 from me.
lol i was going to bring that up(about Yoruichi) but i typed alot and it still looked unfinished so i said forget that and the ending with Renji and Rukia was definitely "wtf"
Battlefield 4
Old 2009-03-25, 00:47   Link #45
sayde

Quote:
Yet, it was hinted in the Soul Society Arc, he is doing all these things to achieve more power. So... there are opponent that are just as powerful as Aizen? Who are they?
The King himself I hope. Either that, or I expect the Royal guard to be composed of a bunch of powerhouses on par with Yamamoto.

Last edited by sayde; 2009-03-25 at 01:21.
Old 2009-03-25, 01:06   Link #46
saravis

Tessai was certainly the star of this episode. For someone who acts as humble as he does, he's pretty frickin awesome; a wicked looking 88 level offensive spell, followed by timestop and teleportation. He is one scary guy.

Aizen's ability is proving to be more and more hax. He's the only character thus far to be able to use his shikai ability without having to transform or maybe even utilize his sword. His hypnosis ability seems to just happen at his whim. Hopefully we'll get some clarity on what makes it tick.
Old 2009-03-25, 01:14   Link #47
Alchemist007
*Author

What'll really piss me off is if he ends up dying of a disease while being super noble or something.
Old 2009-03-25, 01:24   Link #48
Jays

I wonder why they decided to cut out all of the Aizen blowing of spiritual pressure like they did. I guess it was alright, although with the advent of more fillers, I couldn't be more excited.

I seriously wonder if the viewership in Japan is actually ok with having constant fillers; question is, do people actually watch them? Thing is, I understand this is more or less a teenagers show, and teens do have a low attention span, so whats good today is forgotten tomorrow, but I sometimes wish Bleach would use seasons, instead of continuously pumping out episode after episode. It's a vicious cycle of manga content then filler over and over again, with no end to it.

Ugh...
Old 2009-03-25, 01:53   Link #49
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Rofl. From this last episode, the manga is only up 34 chapters. WAY too close. Especially since the chapters have been pretty bland and stalled imo.

Expect something like a Bound arc.

Enjoyed this anime adaptation of this mini arc. It was done wonderfully.
Old 2009-03-25, 01:57   Link #50
Alchemist007
*Author

You know what'd be crazy, if the anime caught up to the manga completely, then they had a new ep out every 2 weeks as every 2 chapters would be the equivalent.
Old 2009-03-25, 02:33   Link #51
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Which is why there will probably be a filler arc after the first half of the arc that follows...I feel that bleach anime is dangerously close to the manga right now, spacing out release/using fillers is necessary unless they turn it into an anime-only show and end it fast.
Old 2009-03-25, 03:18   Link #52
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

at this point in time...I can only hope that Bleach does what DBZ is going to do...remove all the filler crap so the anime follows the manga better.

this episode was pretty good btw, Tessai has some slick attacks
Old 2009-03-25, 03:23   Link #53
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
0mg this ep was so awesome. it's kool dat yourichi only got mad cause she wasn't invited to their little outing. if yourichi went along, they would at least be backed up by her noble status.

loved last bgm with the vaizards. as well as that last frame. really epic

naruto animators can learn from these people

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2009-03-25, 05:43   Link #54
Meisterdieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Seems that Tousen might never have seen Aizen's sword, he's the one to beat him! Though the honor should be Shinji's.
That's quite an idea... kinda like in Return of the Jedi when the emperor tries to pull Luke to the dark side and Luke cannot bring himself to kill the Emperor; Darth Vader steps in and throws the Emperor to his death.

C46 is just so useless it hurts. Probably the only good thing Aizen did was killing them. How is it that they believe an anonymous source more than two captains?
I wonder who exactly told C46 about it? Couldn't have been Aizen since he "wasn't out there". Tousen can't see, and him and Gin would seem more suspicious being out there.

Idiocy 2: Kisuke and Tessai came willingly! How many actual villains would do something like that? NONE! And they didn't try to flee, they wanted to defend themselves, to tell the real story. How many villains would let themselves be shackled and interrogated? (I'm only talking about powerful people, since a weak one wouldn't be able to take on such a sheme anyway. I.e.,Mayuri doesn't seem to be that powerful back then).

How did C46 know about the Time Stop Kidou? And if the Master of Kidou can't use such a spell in an emergency, then why do they teach these spells?? And they didn't even let them defend themselves.

Idiocy 3: No defense, just accusations? Seeing them I can understand where Tousen gets his idea of justice from...
So they think Kisuke killed/maimed several captains and vice-captains, deceived SS and tried to do more really nefarious acts... and they still believe that giving him a bad mark on his report card for talking out of turn will keep him quiet?
(I know this is also done in RL, doesn't make it any more sensible. But in RL the defendants usually get lawyers and get to actually defend themselves, so there isn't that much need to yell out of turn).

Actually, turning the shinigamis into Vaizards turned out to be a good thing (at least from our POV, although I'd guess that the Vaizards now appreciate their bigger powers).

And I'm sure Aizen didn't see Kisuke fleeing, and the Vaizards surviving and joining the fight. But he'll still claim to have planned that as well.
Old 2009-03-25, 06:35   Link #55
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Did anyone see the preview for the next episode? Karakura heroes is one thing, but...karaku-raizer!?WTF!!!
And so a great arc comes to an end...but man, seriously, Danku is hax skills, it's a #81 spell and yet it can block up to #88 (which is what Tessai used...if only he had used #89 instead!) It was really fun to see Yoruichi save the day, she somehow looks like Urahara's senpai.
So,place your bets, how long is the new filler going to last? I'll open the gamble with...10 weeks+ a special double episode!
Old 2009-03-25, 07:31   Link #56
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Did anyone see the preview for the next episode? Karakura heroes is one thing, but...karaku-raizer!?WTF!!!
And so a great arc comes to an end...but man, seriously, Danku is hax skills, it's a #81 spell and yet it can block up to #88 (which is what Tessai used...if only he had used #89 instead!) It was really fun to see Yoruichi save the day, she somehow looks like Urahara's senpai.
So,place your bets, how long is the new filler going to last? I'll open the gamble with...10 weeks+ a special double episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
Four more new titles

Spoiler:

2 episodes i believe, the kurkuraizer episodes then were back on track.
Old 2009-03-25, 07:43   Link #57
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
They're no different then the "manga adaptions"... you don't even know what'll be in them till you watch them. You're acting like you know for sure anime-original episodes won't move the plot forward, contribute any interesting information, or even introduce another cool story arc.
Well, the fillers in Bleach haven't been that great, in my opinion at least. So I'm not that happy when I hear of another filler arc. I'd prefer the series go on hiatus, but that wouldn't happen and again, that's just my opinion. Sooo yeah.
Old 2009-03-25, 07:47   Link #58
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Now then.. its been nice knowing you anime-ers.. I'll go emo as a bat .. until the vaizards return again ^^.. Which.. I dunno when
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2009-03-25, 07:50   Link #59
Meisterdieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
!And so a great arc comes to an end...but man, seriously, Danku is hax skills, it's a #81 spell and yet it can block up to #88 (which is what Tessai used...if only he had used #89 instead!)
Yea, I was wondering about that. How exactly can a lower grade spell cancel a higher level spell? What would be the use of having a higher level spell if you can do the same with a lower one?

And Aizen's " You are truly the man I believed you to be"
WTF!
Next thing he will tell us that HE planned that Kisuke would become the new captain... Hell, he probybly thinks he did...

But thinking about Aizen super-uber-scheme of evil: Have a look at all the captains and high-ranking shinigamis or C46 and how they normally operate, i.e. what we see of them.
It's not so much Aizen who has a great planning abilty, rather all of SS just epically fails in basic level communication and intelligence (something the whole cast in Lost or Heroes suffer from).
It's like having a bunch of babies with lolipops and being surprised that some 10yo bully will take them away.
Old 2009-03-25, 08:21   Link #60
Kuroda

Quote:

Maybe not quite the same but here you go

Not using a spoiler tag since its been animated now lolz...

the look on Urahara's face is priceless IMO