AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-14, 04:10   Link #921
Iron21

lol, he "wonders why" the rankings are falling.

It should be obvious.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 04:17   Link #922
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Don't worry guys Shioon is going to beat him with only one arm
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 04:30   Link #923
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah! Shioon's going to headbutt Chung Wo's fist repeatedly. No need for arms!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 11:04   Link #924
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I'm tired of seeing Shioon without powers, someone FIX his ki center. no metter how.
Old 2011-05-14, 12:08   Link #925
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
I really hope that shioon runs away or is saved because I've just witnessed him getting beat down what 2 chapters ago. Don't think I'm ready for another beat down after winning just 1 fight.
SamuraiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 12:18   Link #926
Johnny
Working the bags...

I say give him another magic gumball and see what happens. I'd rather watch him foam at the mouth with the effects then get beat down by a character from the 1st part that did on a daily basis early on...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 14:33   Link #927
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I say give him another magic gumball and see what happens. I'd rather watch him foam at the mouth with the effects then get beat down by a character from the 1st part that did on a daily basis early on...
mm.,whit his ki- center broken. another (magic gumball ) don't work for me..,his need to fix his ki center..the doctor said it was possible,but from this conversation,theirs not have returned in this topic..,.we went back to see Shioon get kick his ass, as usual
Old 2011-05-14, 14:56   Link #928
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Wait, so if Shioon orders the chairman girl to wear nothing but an apron, she would?
Well, he is the head of the Sunwoo clan.

I wonder how he was supposed to take that line, though. Some kind of reproach? An invitation? A very pointed suggestion? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if she kept an apron in her office for that very purpose.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 17:32   Link #929
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I'm tired of seeing Shioon without powers, someone FIX his ki center. no metter how.
Same here. I'm getting tired of seeing this. Its been long enough. Really think this reset wasn't the best thing except for the new ladies. If he gets beat up bad by Chang Ho I'll be upset by that. It'll feel like a repeat from part one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well, he is the head of the Sunwoo clan.

I wonder how he was supposed to take that line, though. Some kind of reproach? An invitation? A very pointed suggestion? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if she kept an apron in her office for that very purpose.
Its possible it was an invitation. An invitation he should have took.
Old 2011-05-14, 21:16   Link #930
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Same here. I'm getting tired of seeing this. Its been long enough. Really think this reset wasn't the best thing except for the new ladies. If he gets beat up bad by Chang Ho I'll be upset by that. It'll feel like a repeat from part one.
Agreed. I'm hoping the author will surpise us here like he did last chapter, but I fear the worst...

Quote:
Should, perhaps, but there's no way he would have! . Shonen heroes, you know... Most of'em are like chaste saints
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 02:40   Link #931
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Thats impossible. Shounen heros as DarkLordOfkichiku pointed out are chaste saints who will remain virgins for the rest of their lives. If some perverse thought enters their small brains they make a cross sign as if it is some kind of unnatural reaction for the teen.

They never grow up, they never get brains and they never become charming. They still attract the females like honey flee's but thats usually because of the faceless kindness, dumb luck or simply the aura of the main hero, but pretty much never they have enough intelligence or courage to find some response to the female attraction that would not include utter blushing face or increadibly dense ignorance, which may come from them living like nuns in some hidden from society caves or being castrated when young.

What king of guy would take such invitation? Lawrence (Spice and Wolf), Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma), gigolo mode Kinji (Hidan no Aria)... they arent really shounen heroes.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 04:33   Link #932
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

I don't dislike the reset, but the story is really slow in this moment,instead of add new enemies every chapter,thought of a way to fix his ki,if not, the story is becoming repetitive.

Shioon: i fight
Bad guy(someone):i kick you axx
naturalli Shioon get beat mad
Sera or Jinee: Shioon. i help you!
…Shioon wins!Moral victory!not fatality....
Old 2011-05-15, 12:06   Link #933
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Thats impossible. Shounen heros as DarkLordOfkichiku pointed out are chaste saints who will remain virgins for the rest of their lives. If some perverse thought enters their small brains they make a cross sign as if it is some kind of unnatural reaction for the teen.

They never grow up, they never get brains and they never become charming. They still attract the females like honey flee's but thats usually because of the faceless kindness, dumb luck or simply the aura of the main hero, but pretty much never they have enough intelligence or courage to find some response to the female attraction that would not include utter blushing face or increadibly dense ignorance, which may come from them living like nuns in some hidden from society caves or being castrated when young.

What king of guy would take such invitation? Lawrence (Spice and Wolf), Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma), gigolo mode Kinji (Hidan no Aria)... they arent really shounen heroes.
Spot on my friend. You get cookies for that, also for mentioning Kazuma. He toyed with Ayano for that whole series, lol.
Old 2011-05-15, 12:23   Link #934
Johnny
Working the bags...

Just read the chapter now that A-Team's scans are out...

It might just me thinking this, but to me this next chapter is going to be a make it or break it for the mangaka. It's already declining in popularity and if he lets Shioon get the shit kicked out of him again by Chung-Ho I think it's going to take an even worse nose dive that might be really difficult to recover from...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 12:59   Link #935
Shadow5YA

The reset would have been more tolerable if Shioon had more fights like the one he had with the fat guy. Instead, he's been protected by bodyguards most of the time and hasn't had much opportunity to show everything he has learned like against that fat guy. I want to see Shioon fight and actually do something... something this second season has been lacking.

Let's hope Shioon can do some damage on Chang Ho.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 15:01   Link #936
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

The fall in rankings may be a good thing. Hopefully then the author will make it so Shioon can get his ki back. Certainly someone in Korea must realize Shioon's powerlessness is the reason the ratings are dropping. That doctor dude might have a way.

I hope this series doesn't end up like Veritas...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 15:13   Link #937
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I'm still waiting for Chung Ho to die.

Cutting off Shioon's Ki Center is fine. It at least did prevent power rating inflation (we must remember that our Shioon kicked butt and took names during the first series' finale with the best of them). Bringing back that bully scum is just asking for an audience backlash. He's the past. He's the first obstacle. He's the depressing bully who ruined the lives of low self-esteem Korean students everywhere, something Shioon already broke through. He got punched out to the moon right before the epic beginning of the finale, an afterthought before the real deal. Why the fuck is he being brought back? He is NOT the shounen rival dude. He's a RAEG character and there's nothing fun about his getting stronger, at all.

Of course the rating's going down.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 16:00   Link #938
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
He's the past. He's the first obstacle. He's the depressing bully who ruined the lives of low self-esteem Korean students everywhere, something Shioon already broke through. He got punched out to the moon right before the epic beginning of the finale, an afterthought before the real deal. Why the fuck is he being brought back? He is NOT the shounen rival dude. He's a RAEG character and there's nothing fun about his getting stronger, at all.
If what the leader of the SUC is saying is right then this fight will show if Shiion his able to overcome the trauma of his bullying, if he is able then everything about Chang Ho will really be in the past for now it's not. But right now I don't see how Shiion can fight with a broken shoulder.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 16:08   Link #939
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
If what the leader of the SUC is saying is right then this fight will show if Shiion his able to overcome the trauma of his bullying, if he is able then everything about Chang Ho will really be in the past for now it's not. But right now I don't see how Shiion can fight with a broken shoulder.
Shouldn't his shoulder have healed pretty fast? I mean I thought he still had his ridiculous level constitution like Goomoonryong said in the first series.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 16:12   Link #940
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Shouldn't his shoulder have healed pretty fast? I mean I thought he still had his ridiculous level constitution like Goomoonryong said in the first series.
We don't know how much time he needs to heal a fractured shoulder that should at least take some hours.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves