AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-29, 20:34   Link #1701
blade82

i cant imagine what would happen if instead of Ddraig it was Fafnir who is Ise's sacred gear
a true pervert combo (panties+oppais)
Old 2013-03-29, 23:23   Link #1702
whitecloud

at least fafnir wouldnt get insane..instead screams...more offering...more oppai...more panties...more bra
Old 2013-03-30, 14:26   Link #1703
malason13
Forsaken

And Issei's name will keep going down if that happens!!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-03-30, 19:17   Link #1704
sky black swordman

Well we don't really if Fafnir was originallly like that. You know, that whole "I love panties" thing.
He could have become like that due to Azazel's influence.
Old 2013-03-31, 04:25   Link #1705
Kutra

Vitra does not seem surprised, just embarrassed.
Old 2013-03-31, 04:32   Link #1706
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Embarrassed enough to not want to have anything to do with the events taking place. I really feel bad for the other legendary Dragons.
Old 2013-03-31, 07:21   Link #1707
malason13
Forsaken

DEfinitely feeling bad for the legendary dragons!! I'm sure if Taninim was there he will be embarass!! And if the blue was there She will definitely get angry cause the great dragons turned into perverts!!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-03-31, 18:57   Link #1708
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^Tiamat may just blame Ddraig and Issei for the downfall of the legendary dragons. I mean it all started with them.
Old 2013-03-31, 21:45   Link #1709
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
^Tiamat may just blame Ddraig and Issei for the downfall of the legendary dragons. I mean it all started with them.
Ddraig will probably just defend himself by saying it's not his fault but Issei fault. He could as put the blame on Azazel because he was the one who introduced Ise to the whole concept of pressing a woman's nipples.
Old 2013-03-31, 21:48   Link #1710
bumbayker

Is anyone here looking forward to season 2 of the anime? What are you hoping it will cover and preferably not mess up from the LN?
Old 2013-03-31, 21:49   Link #1711
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Ddraig will probably just defend himself by saying it's not his fault but Issei fault. He could as put the blame on Azazel because he was the one who introduced Ise to the whole concept of pressing a woman's nipples.
actually sirzechs is also partly to blame. but either way thats part of the charm of this series, they're having an intense fight, battles are going on everywhere then outta left field something silly like a new boob power shows up. classic. my favorite was during the loki battle with the random healing spells.
Old 2013-04-01, 02:47   Link #1712
Red_Zeal_Knight

Ill blame the old man in that one ss in vol8 but the whole pervert up power keep the novel's atmosphere light
Old 2013-04-01, 03:16   Link #1713
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
actually Sirzechs is also partly to blame. but either way that's part of the charm of this series, they're having an intense fight, battles are going on everywhere then outta left field something silly like a new boob power shows up. classic. my favorite was during the Loki battle with the random healing spells.
That was your favorite part? Well, it was funny that they thought he was injured. But Oppai fairy and everyone else's reaction were the highlight of WTF-ness in that volume. Just thinking about it almost makes me pee myself laughing.

@bumbayker well they can only cover volumes 3 and 4 for season 2 as that is the second arc of the series. Volume 5 starts the third arc with the rating game tournament. Although I don't want to see volume 6 animated as I will be punching holes in my wall whenever Ajuka's younger brother(forgot his name for the moment) shows up!
Old 2013-04-01, 03:21   Link #1714
Somethindarker

Quote:
That was your favorite part? Well, it was funny that they thought he was injured. But Oppai fairy and everyone else's reaction were the highlight of WTF-ness in that volume. Just thinking about it almost makes me pee myself laughing.
i just like that everyone thought he suffered a concussion and when ddraig was confirming the story they tried to heal him too. that part just gets me every time.
Old 2013-04-01, 03:58   Link #1715
Kutra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I think it would be more fun if Tiamat found interesting the breasts' power, sending Draig in deep depression.
Old 2013-04-01, 04:32   Link #1716
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
I think it would be more fun if Tiamat found interesting the breasts' power, sending Draig in deep depression.
Deeper than he already is?
Old 2013-04-01, 07:08   Link #1717
yankky5

Quote:
Deeper than he already is?
I agree he's already quite depression, he fainted, ran away from reality, acted like a child, cried and he even said "aint oppai great". Theres no way we can make ddraig more miserable than he already is.
Old 2013-04-01, 11:03   Link #1718
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
Is anyone here looking forward to season 2 of the anime? What are you hoping it will cover and preferably not mess up from the LN?
The frist season stayed ture to the LN, so my guess is it'll cover up to the Sona VS Rais rating match.
Old 2013-04-01, 12:21   Link #1719
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
The frist season stayed ture to the LN, so my guess is it'll cover up to the Sona VS Rais rating match.
Well the same team that did season 1 is doing season 2 i think the sitri match will be the end point if it's 12 episodes. shame really, was hoping to see juggernaut drive.
Old 2013-04-01, 12:27   Link #1720
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Well the same team that did season 1 is doing season 2 i think the sitri match will be the end point if it's 12 episodes. shame really, was hoping to see juggernaut drive.
if it's 12 episodes then it will likely only go to the battle against Vali. That's a battle that has more the feel of a season ender than the Rias/ Sona match.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen