AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-03-18, 12:58   Link #621
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
PS: Kuesu's paper + Tama's shield = Wikipedia's logo?!

I thought the same when I watched that.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 00:29   Link #622
Johnny
Working the bags...

Damn I was rooting for her to snap Yuuto's worthless neck, but sadly it fell on deaf ears...

He fails majorly in my opinion for this anime. Eleven episodes of a completely pathetic Yuuto will still outweigh the one which I'm sure he's going to be haxored up to save the big game. I still cringe at his voice, so I blame my bias partially on that...

I'm here strictly for the fan service, but not the loli one...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 04:01   Link #623
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hey hey hey, looks like I did it again. I partly called the alliances, now I actually called Kaya having barrier powers. What should I predict this time around?

I know, let's talk about the end. I also partly called the correct path of this series, so I bet we'll see episode 12 in half, anyways. Let's see, Himari can enter berserk mode because she wants to protect the one she loves/cares/protects. So who wants to bet Yuuto will Light Ferry his way to save the one he loves/cares/wants to protect. Ah, what an ending...

I also see that Shuuten as the real bad guy, at least the one who holds the most resent against all humans, whilst Kyuuchibi is just plain hungry. So Kyuuchibi doesn't get her meal, Shuuten thinks she fails, he is the Megaman style "oh, you thought that was the [last] boss, when it's actually me!" and tries to end it all. So will somebody kill this guy already? Oh, how they've all targeted the Kyuuchibi when he just stood by unscathed.

And, well, I think if they can cure Kyuuchibi's gluttony then she joins the Yuuto clan too. And sad to say, I don't think Kuesu will be a deciding factor this time around. Maybe as support, but from what we've seen in ep 11, she had better pull that gun out or I really think they (production staff) will nerf her for the last episode.

And leave it to the tea ayakashi to... make tea during battle And, actually loved Kuesu's BEAM, they sure chose the right scenes to show. By the way, I think we've run out of girls for the eyecatch. Who's next?

And WHUT, Sasa is more tastier than Ageha or Himari to warrant getting bitten? Say it ain't Sosa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Damn I was rooting for her to snap Yuuto's worthless neck, but sadly it fell on deaf ears...

He fails majorly in my opinion for this anime. Eleven episodes of a completely pathetic Yuuto will still outweigh the one which I'm sure he's going to be haxored up to save the big game. I still cringe at his voice, so I blame my bias partially on that...
Hey, he's a pacifist, it was going to happen (his worthlessness). At least he went in guns-not-blazing You know what? Why don't we have Ageha slice him again in order to use the light ferry. It's true that it did work before...

Quote:
I'm here strictly for the fan service, but not the loli one...
You know that eye-catch in episode 11 is unavoidable

Come on guys! Throw in some predictions too! Do I have to do an Amazon Gift Certificate contest just to motivate you guys?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 20:02   Link #624
zerome

is it just me or is the anime drifting away from the manga storyline into an original anime story line?
zerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 21:28   Link #625
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerome View Post
is it just me or is the anime drifting away from the manga storyline into an original anime story line?
That's wat I said before.

Had they followed the manga, I say..

Spoiler for for manga:

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 03:22   Link #626
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
That's wat I said before.

Had they followed the manga, I say..

Spoiler for for manga:
Well that certainly kills off any meaning for this series being about Himari. I mean sure, it's nice to leave an opening for a second season, but this series was about Himari from the start, so it's first animation project being something other than that might send the wrong signals.

I mean, Rinko seems to be a real side character of late. I really wanted that "childhood-friend-wages-war-against-the-new-girls" kind of feel from her, but,

"Omamori Himari", the new protective charm of Yuuto after the old one dies out on his 16th birthday
Old 2010-03-21, 06:27   Link #627
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Good episode again, though unlike past few none of the scenes really stuck out. I'll be happy with the ending as long it isn't Himari sacrificing herself in order to defeat them I should be happy with it. So I am hoping for Yuto to awaken his power and beat them in combo with someone.
Now that all 6 version been played I'd rate in my opinion:
Himari > Rinko > Orginal > Kuesu > Liz > Shizuku.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 06:52   Link #628
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Does anyone have any gif they can put here
Old 2010-03-21, 11:53   Link #629
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
Does anyone have any gif they can put here
Go here.

As mentioned before, that's only a show of force. I really don't have the time to animate 11 episodes worth of gifs so if there's a specific one you want just let me know the episode # and the scene, as well as type (avatar, full size animation, etc), and I'll see what I can do.
Old 2010-03-22, 02:08   Link #630
Moci
just an ordinary alien...

Send a message via MSN to Moci
Spoiler for ep 11 ( a little bit late ):
Old 2010-03-22, 08:11   Link #631
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

First off, that eye catch was just wrong - wrong.

Well, they put off the sucky original stuff until the very end at least. I hope they make it a solid conclusion and not do a second season. If there is a second season, there would be a lot of original material and it would suck.
Old 2010-03-22, 10:54   Link #632
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Well, they put off the sucky original stuff until the very end at least. I hope they make it a solid conclusion and not do a second season. If there is a second season, there would be a lot of original material and it would suck.
Or at least wait until the manga catches up.....
Old 2010-03-22, 11:01   Link #633
mangatron

Quote:
You know how wrong it was? Totally not censored. I was caught off guard, the moment she appeared I just howled a LOL... in disgust, actually. I mean, she was wearing practically nothing, why she doesn't get censored I'll never know. (Shizuku at least had an apron in her eyecatch, and we never see the front of Sasa or Kaya)

I'm actually worried about the next eye-catch, unless it's out for flow. They've pretty much ran out of [anime version] girls, if a guy gets the slot then I'm throwing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moci View Post
i don't wanna see beaten her nice body.
I thought I'd quote this, while it's a little funny (not the english), it shares my feelings too. Not actually a fan of ep 09's breast chomp you know, in fact I dun wanna see them get hurt! I'll replace that Yuuto, and save my Kuesu!
Old 2010-03-23, 05:54   Link #634
Dralha

Spoiler for Ep 11:
Old 2010-03-23, 06:26   Link #635
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralha View Post
Spoiler for Ep 11:
LOL at last line

Really though, she just took a walk. She didn't seek them out, they caught her, as the americans would say, "with her pantsu down"

So, she gave in to the dark side. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to... There's always that low chance that she might actually kick the Kyuuchibi's butt you know...

Old 2010-03-23, 06:51   Link #636
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralha View Post
Spoiler for Ep 11:
At least she didn't go off looking for trouble this time. lol.
Old 2010-03-23, 14:25   Link #637
Iromaru

Quote:
I hope they make it a solid conclusion and not do a second season. If there is a second season, there would be a lot of original material and it would suck.
I doubt they will make a definite ending. Manga have just 6 volumes out and it seems like it'll continue for a long time. I doubt they will cut the possibility for the next season. Most likely they will all team up and somehow drove Tama off. Nothing more.
Iromaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 14:33   Link #638
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
At least she didn't go off looking for trouble this time. lol.
Though this should teach her that trouble finds her whether she is looking or not. I kind of agree they need to have someone watching her at all times. Turn away for a minute and she's off getting beaten up .
Old 2010-03-23, 19:07   Link #639
mangatron

Think about it this way, guys. You remember how many times Himari went berserk? The first time, she nearly slices Ageha in half. The second time she stops herself halfway and meows off. The third time she again stops and enjoys the roses. So really, We don't know how well Himari can own someone had Yuuto not existed. Remember the first two times her opponent practically had the chills, almost rendering movement impossible. So maybe, just maybe Himari will really kick Kyuuchibi's butt enough for the Shuuten to intervene, and as I mentioned before he just may actually be the final boss. So then Yuuto comes in, returns Berserk Himari back to normal, and mexican showdowns with the Shuuten. Hmm hmm, considering how Chu-bra ended up, who knows....

But what do I know. What I want is to see Kuesu dual-wield. Come on girl! Single shot to the cerebral block will end it all
Old 2010-03-23, 19:23   Link #640
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Remember the first two times her opponent practically had the chills, almost rendering movement impossible. So maybe, just maybe Himari will really kick Kyuuchibi's butt enough for the Shuuten to intervene, and as I mentioned before he just may actually be the final boss. So then Yuuto comes in, returns Berserk Himari back to normal, and mexican showdowns with the Shuuten.
But her berserker mode is just supposed to be bloodthirst. She isn't supposed to be going Super Saiyan.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen