Old 2004-03-11, 14:04   Link #21
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
To which body do you refer?
another grammarian.

i believe the little girl... the one that the 3rd fights on the roof.

Spoiler:
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 01:28   Link #22
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
If Naruto kills Orochimaru, it'll suck big time, IMO. Seriously.
An evil and mystic villain like Orochimaru deserves, after all, a fine death.
I TOTALLY AGREE that oro needs a fine death! it will be Very flashy, A clash of 2 great forces that would make 50 gay men go blind to its power! The only way oro will die is to the hands of "Revival" members, for after hinata no longer holds a grudge for exploiting her pictures and defiling the 3rd's funeral- us members will return to the naruto world and cause so much havoc that Oro will feel threatened! At this point we might make oro forget why he likes little boys with our 2 seductress's pathy and karou- and the oro threat will be gone forever!
Note: at this point- the rest of the members ambush him, cut him up, tie his limbs to fire works and launch it all directions. *we promised a very flashy death*
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 01:54   Link #23
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
I TOTALLY AGREE that oro needs a fine death! it will be Very flashy, A clash of 2 great forces that would make 50 gay men go blind to its power! The only way oro will die is to the hands of "Revival" members, for after hinata no longer holds a grudge for exploiting her pictures and defiling the 3rd's funeral- us members will return to the naruto world and cause so much havoc that Oro will feel threatened! At this point we might make oro forget why he likes little boys with our 2 seductress's pathy and karou- and the oro threat will be gone forever!
Note: at this point- the rest of the members ambush him, cut him up, tie his limbs to fire works and launch it all directions. *we promised a very flashy death*
I'll throw so many MJ references at him he'll want to commit seppaku(or whatever it is called, don't blame me, I don't know anyone that's performed one). I could forge up some real nasty images of him saying things... oh... "he'd never say?!"

Or we can just throw him into the pit with the other new members...

"IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET OR IT GETS HOSE AGAIN!!"

Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 04:33   Link #24
H_Kakashi
NarutoMania Webmaster

Send a message via ICQ to H_Kakashi Send a message via AIM to H_Kakashi Send a message via MSN to H_Kakashi Send a message via Yahoo to H_Kakashi
bleh ! I don't want Oro to die, if he has to then he should take out a few useless characters with him, including sasuke and sakura. Although he will as Jack said probably get killed by Sasuke
H_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 10:18   Link #25
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Well obviously it will be Jiraiya the almighty Sannin. Killing Oro with only his pinkie!
Old 2004-03-12, 10:22   Link #26
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Nahw Oro won't die, he'll just become Kakashi's h0 ;P
Thyrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 15:04   Link #27
Cragnous
Cragkage the 1st

Orochimaru becomes too strong for even Jiraya. Naruto grow up a bit. Naruto fights against Oro. Naruto uses all of Kyubi's power but it still isn't enough. Naruto is overpowered by Kyubi and Kyobi takes control of Naruto. The fight is on and at the end Oro(knowing Kyubi) tricks him to do something but he doesn't Oro is supprised but it's Naruto! Naruto's soul is stronger than Kyubi's soul, Naruto has even tamed Kyubi and then kills Oro. This is the first time Naruto kills, he is now a man.
Cragnous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 15:09   Link #28
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
sounds good.

i like the seductress parts.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 15:13   Link #29
Izlude
Sharingan!

sasuke probably
Izlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-12, 21:53   Link #30
Kamui4356
Aria Company

No one will kill Oro. He'll slip in the bathroom, hit his head, and drown in the toilet.
Old 2004-03-12, 22:30   Link #31
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
I'll throw so many MJ references at him he'll want to commit seppaku(or whatever it is called, don't blame me, I don't know anyone that's performed one). I could forge up some real nasty images of him saying things... oh... "he'd never say?!"

Or we can just throw him into the pit with the other new members...

"IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET OR IT GETS HOSE AGAIN!!"

i dont know about the hose, he might like it the sick bastard i say we tape everytime sakura says sasuke-kun and make him listen to it, that will either force him to kill himself so the anoyence will stop or waste away listening to for it is just far to long for one man to listen too even in many lifetimes, ya know the whole fire works thing sounds fun though
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 00:59   Link #32
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
i say they let konohamaru finish him, after konohamaru inherted all saurtobi's style n technique.

it be oro (in some other body he stolen, prefer if its sasuke) fights teen konohamaru up in that roof again, and they do some flash back of how his gramps fought oro, konohamaru summons enma and they own oro. that would be nice.. but that would mean that oro will be in the manga until konohamaru matures.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 04:34   Link #33
psycoking
kyōki-ō

It'll either be. . .

Kabuto in some ultimate betrayal sort of deal: "I'm sorry orochimaru-sama, but this time you've gone to far. . ."
Remember Orochimaru trust Kabuto completely so he would be the only one capable of getting close enough to stab orochi in the back.

Or Sasuke in some type of student overtakes the master think: "You want my body, come get it. . ."
After all sasuke's just with oro for power, and how can he test his power better than defeating a sannin. After all, he'll want to see if he's strong enough before he goes after Itachi.
psycoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 20:12   Link #34
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

It could be Sasuke, but mostly because what Oro wants is what he fears the most, Sharingan. However, I am hoping it will be Kabuto, I can't forgive him for saying all those bad words to Naruto unless he commits the murder on Oro...
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 20:55   Link #35
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

I think Oro-san will commit Seppuko. He already cried seeing his old village atatcked.
(Now thats a joke ;D)

I think Sasuke will either kill him or he will get killed by someone else.
________
Expert Insurance

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:53.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 21:20   Link #36
xavier8200

I am going to kill Orochimaru. I will say Oro walk me through adobe photo so that I can create a sig for myself. And oro will be amazed at how much more difficult I am making the process than need be. (If you can't tell Im struggling w/ a sig)

But seriously It has to be Jiraiya the whole Jiraiya vs. Oro legend pretty much tells us all about that. If those two fights and Oro kills Jiraiya then it would have to be Naruto and that would be just Gay.
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-14, 00:15   Link #37
orochidp
Hide the kids

I think Anko should Kill him, then do a naked pole dance.
Even if she didn't do the naked pole dance, and just showed up in the corner of the Sasuke/Orochimaru fight, I'd be happy. Hell, just a cameo would do me fine. DAMN IT, I NEED MORE ANKO!
orochidp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-14, 00:20   Link #38
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

I think it will most likely be Sasuke...but I wouldn't count out the Konohamaru revenge factor. I'd love to see a young "sarutobi-like" Konohamaru kick his ass into oblivion like his gramps should have done a loooong time ago.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-14, 01:28   Link #39
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Why doesnt someone just shove a flamethrower up his ass?
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-14, 10:23   Link #40
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
Why doesnt someone just shove a flamethrower up his ass?
When Sarutobi did that, he just said something like "Did you think you could kill me with a jutsu that level?" So that's already been tested...
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote