AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-20, 05:49   Link #22981
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Well if it has function as small bucker then its fine, otherwise, very weird.

Shin Guard? What the hell

@ Stratos
I don't know, but I.S. weapon only disappear when either A. damaged B. stored on purpose C. I.S. energy is depleted.

If the I.S. return to stanby mode fulfilling those three condition the weapon will disappear.
Old 2012-02-20, 05:53   Link #22982
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

So it'll disappear even if the Uchigane is barely scratched and has plenty of power? What if the Uchigane's pilot transfers to another training unit and uses the previous Uchigane's katana?
Old 2012-02-20, 05:57   Link #22983
demino_hellsin
That one guy

an awkward design for Laura 2nd shift really :| I was thinking instead of adding a whole bunch of railguns, just make it bigger... like way bigger... 1.44? The rear end would also sport a gatling gun, but the mechanical design tells me impossible >.> or more like improbable due to design flaw
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 06:02   Link #22984
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos
By the time an I.S. is damaged, that means the Absolute defense is depleted. As you can see, Training-type Uchigane will shut down, which means that Uchigane is at opponent's mercy.

Note that BITs and Impact cannon doesn't count as I.S. body so even if they're damaged the unit is stiull functional as long as there's plenty of SP. If the Katana is damaged, just use another will be fine as long as you still have enuff SP.

@ Demi
Well, remember that human torso still become the center point, so making I.S. limbs bigger just plain silly (I look at you, Golem I). No offense, it's definitely due to the flaw of original design.

EDIT: unless you use the Kurezakura copy design, which encased Laura in human-shaped cocoon.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:05   Link #22985
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
By the time an I.S. is damaged, that means the Absolute defense is depleted. As you can see, Training-type Uchigane will shut down, which means that Uchigane is at opponent's mercy.

Note that BITs and Impact cannon doesn't count as I.S. body so even if they're damaged the unit is stiull functional as long as there's plenty of SP.
So you're saying any of the unit's deployed weapons won't disappear for as long as the origin unit has plenty of power even in standby mode.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:10   Link #22986
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ah, sorry, I mean if the weapon is damaged the it'll disappear (returning to the I.S. core in form of data and will be reconstructed there), unless the weapon is body mounted (the scrap will still visible until the whole I.S. repaired).
Old 2012-02-20, 06:14   Link #22987
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Ah, sorry, I mean if the weapon is damaged the it'll disappear (returning to the I.S. core in form of data and will be reconstructed there), unless the weapon is body mounted (the scrap will still visible until the whole I.S. repaired).
Ah, okay then.

I asked because I'm planning...

Spoiler for Stoofs:
Old 2012-02-20, 06:15   Link #22988
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The design was actually supposed to accentuate exactly how tiny Laura is @_@

I imagined the arms and legs could carry beam blade emitters that could focus or unfocus. Focused beams could be formed into claws with the arm claws having small caliber beam weaponry. The feet also have physical claws in addition to beam claws to anchor itself when it fires its rail cannon.

The one-off ability takes a different approach to the AIC by using electricity to overclock molecular motion, causing the pilot or whoever is within the AoE of the ability to experience a sense of time different from outside the sphere of influence and to move according to that sense of time.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:15   Link #22989
Eratas123

Just realized that Kanzashi can at least cook sweets. Anyway, apparently Ichika and Houki went on a date at the end of V7.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:19   Link #22990
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Just realized that Kanzashi can at least cook sweets. Anyway, apparently Ichika and Houki went on a date at the end of V7.
Until she got drunk.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:20   Link #22991
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hence I said it's silly rather than look cool/threatening.

EDIT: Ah wrong...

The AIC Idea is cool though, basically a time control. (ZA WARUDO!)
Old 2012-02-20, 06:23   Link #22992
Eratas123

For some reason, I think seeing a drunk Charlottemor Kanzashi would look hilarious.

@ Senpai - Are Japanese hotsprings outdoors or indoors?
Old 2012-02-20, 06:26   Link #22993
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Public bath is usually indoor, onsen usually outdoor. There are public bath that shaped like onsen but otherwise still indoor.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:26   Link #22994
demino_hellsin
That one guy

when the beams go into unfocused mode, they act as beam bucklers. The design actually looks more like fetish fuel than an actual combat machine the only trouble I have with this design is that I have no idea where to put the wire guided daggers... yet again.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:28   Link #22995
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Your unit your choice, that's as far as I can help
Old 2012-02-20, 06:30   Link #22996
DarkJak2050

Yeah, what Zero said.

Bath House: Indoors
Onsen (or Hot Springs): Outdoors

If there's one thing I have to say about those for my guys, it's that they never feel comfortable in those places.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 06:46   Link #22997
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

For some reason though the wire guided dagger is forgotten even in canon.

Hell, in mine this is the main handicap of Panzerkanone packet, as Laura still able to use her AIC (though only for the front side as her arm is restricted).

Going home, will return in 1 hour.
Old 2012-02-20, 07:02   Link #22998
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So would having a skylight/open ceiling for an indoor one not be too uncommon?
Old 2012-02-20, 07:15   Link #22999
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

A sub-weakness for Inami: Tsurugi's "Stare of Confidence"

Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2012-02-20, 07:21   Link #23000
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Excuse for not being here: I am busy working on my IS fanfic

In reality: Playing Kingdom of Amalur and working on original fic....

Anyway I need permission to borrow some original characters from you guys to work on a somewhat shared universe where everything (original stuff such as IS war, armed core...etc) happened.

How is that possible: The world governments in the universe are jerkass in one way or another.

But there are still some rules to it:
> Tabane is always the genius (Anything that had been created which are better than IS, she will always has better version of it.)
> Anything better than IS has severe/fatal flaw/ is owned by Villains
> The villains will always has better version of stuff (skill/technology...etc).....
> Only characters with business with ISA(Student, teachers, on secret mission...etc) will be on ISA ground, other character will just be active in different part of the world.

> Finally, most important rule of them all:
Tabane will always appear like a ditz but no matter how much a Mastermind/troll/intelligent the original character is, Tabane will always out-gambit/troll/smart them. Every action she took is a calculated step (example: Irish's parent's death...etc), everything goes according to her plan....because she is really that good....or evil depending on how you interpret it.

Disclaimer: Will be adding a few flavor and spice into them (Warning: May result in a bit of reduction in badassness (depending the the reason why the character is badass....because don't forget: the villains are always better)).

===

I will only be using original characters of those people who are still active here.... though

Edit: With any luck, I might be able to produce some in weeks time...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest