Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-09-19, 11:25   Link #1161
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy5432 View Post
For those off you who are interested in one of those Lelouch stays a Prince Fanfics here's mine:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5782432/...he_Iron_Prince
Spoiler for Response:
Old 2010-09-19, 12:59   Link #1162
gameboy5432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Spoiler for Response:

Yes, this Fanfic is starts with him nearing the end of his very long life and he then remebers it all.
gameboy5432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 23:50   Link #1163
GundamFan0083

Stage Two: Beta Centauri is up for Code Geass: Alpha and Omega.

"Space is a dangerous place, and braving hyperspace is even worse as Lelouch and the Crimson Cavaliers find out in this stage."

Hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading

http://www.nexusarcana.com/forums/sh...lpha-and-Omega
Old 2010-10-03, 23:39   Link #1164
GundamFan0083

Stage Three: Escape or Die is up for Code Geass: Alpha and Omega.

"Things are getting out of control fast as the Yamato no Orochi soon find out, meanwhile Cornelia looks for a place to hide, while Nunnally makes plans for a long trip."

Old 2010-10-12, 01:33   Link #1165
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Gonna wrap up my fic writing for the last chapter of "Lost Soldiers."

I'll post up the chapter when it's ready.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 23:42   Link #1166
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Lost Soldiers, Chapter 25

I'm officially done as this story goes. Got a Ga-rei: Zero story to finish up in a few more days. Thanks for reading and I hope you peeps enjoyed reading it.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 02:11   Link #1167
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

I have still yet to finish mine.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 13:44   Link #1168
Revan sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
The touch of a blind doll

Revan out did himself. Superb. Definitely worth a read.

It was so beautiful, really. It brought out Nunnally's character rather well, the wording reminded me of sophistry, very emotional.

On a particular note, I think you described Rai rather well. I think the epilogue was beautifully sad.

That is my review on it. 8.8/10.
I know I am a bit late for this but a review is still a review.
And I thank you for it Arbitres.
Revan sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 13:52   Link #1169
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan sama View Post
I know I am a bit late for this but a review is still a review.
And I thank you for it Arbitres.
Sure thing, Revan-sama. It was what really got me into becoming a Nunnally x Rai shipper. If I really had to highlight what was really special about The touch of a blind doll... It'd have to be it's direction. I have a thing about sad stories.

Offtopic, but eh... I also read your other fanfictions, I really liked the Mass Effect ones too.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 00:17   Link #1170
GundamFan0083

Stage Four: Cave of Wonder is up for Code Geass: Alpha and Omega.

"Trapped on a moon far from Earth, the crew of the Kaminejima formulate a plan to escape, meanwhile Count Amontillado and the Irregulars probe the surface of Nibiru for answers to the vortex, and finally Kallen, Shirley, Rai, and Cecile learn the secret of the cave of wonder."

Old 2010-11-11, 21:14   Link #1171
GundamFan0083

Stage Five: Blockade-Runner is up for Code Geass: Alpha and Omega.

"Count Amontillado and the Irregulars scour Nibiru for clues about the Vortex, meanwhile Nunnally and Jason discuss the politics of Nemo while the Gilgamesh launches his attack against the Kaminejima."

Old 2010-11-13, 01:31   Link #1172
azul120

Here's a new For Want of a Nail fic starting from the betrayal:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6354216/1/Changing_Course
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 10:21   Link #1173
Betteroffer

Megiddo has updated. In fact, it updated awhile back, but I forgot to mention it, since it's been so long. Again, I'm not the author.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4994784/..._Geass_Megiddo
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 18:40   Link #1174
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Here's a new For Want of a Nail fic starting from the betrayal:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6354216/1/Changing_Course
Thanks for the link azul120.
I really enjoyed that fanfic.
Old 2010-11-13, 21:30   Link #1175
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Thanks for the link azul120.
I really enjoyed that fanfic.
Lol, thanks. Though it's a work in progress. The author PMed me on my review and said they would take my insights into account.

ETA: Just read that most recent review wishing that Mao were around to mess with Schneizel, Cornelia, Oghi and Villetta. The latter two would be hilarious in particular.

Last edited by azul120; 2010-11-13 at 22:04.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 23:00   Link #1176
Betteroffer

This is a rather impressive story that diverges from canon slightly before the first season with Lelouch being discovered by Clovis and returned to Britannia.

The writing is intelligent, most all of the characters are handled well, and the OC's manage to be deep without grabbing the spotlight (and the author is really cranking out the chapters despite this).

Your Mileage May Vary on a few points however, such as Lelouch's overall lighter attitude (the author's self-stated firm belief is that "Geass twists Lelouch" into what he was through the series) and the story's pace may be a bit slow for some.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6175861/1/Dauntless

((Side note if this is the place for it, but I'm curious how plausible the Zimmermans' "Unification Theory" is since I have been told by someone that in all likelyhood, the loss of foreign lands to conquer would result in Britannia restructuring itself into a police state, rather than go through the process of reducing its arms and altering its economy for the influx of now ex-soldiers as well as the expectency to pay the Numbers fairly))
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 01:52   Link #1177
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Yeah, that's my favorite CG story atm. And the update rate is amazing.

And as long as Lelouch stays away from Gary-Suedom, I don't mind if Allora Gale believes that Geass twisted Lelouch, though in that regard she did imply that she would explore it later. So yeah, it's cool.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 14:31   Link #1178
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

I've been working on a Transformers/Code Geass fanfic called Duality Complex. It's a four-way way between the Britannians, Autobots, Decepticons, and Black Knights over the fate of the Earth. Check it out: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5139042/...y_b_bComplex_b
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 23:53   Link #1179
GundamFan0083

Stage Six: Hide & Seek is up for Code Geass: Alpha and Omega.

"The battle continues over in the skies of an alien moon, as Count Amontillado and the Irregulars penetrate deep into the bowels of Nibiru."

Old 2010-12-26, 02:03   Link #1180
allora26
allora26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
This is a rather impressive story that diverges from canon slightly before the first season with Lelouch being discovered by Clovis and returned to Britannia.

The writing is intelligent, most all of the characters are handled well, and the OC's manage to be deep without grabbing the spotlight (and the author is really cranking out the chapters despite this).

Your Mileage May Vary on a few points however, such as Lelouch's overall lighter attitude (the author's self-stated firm belief is that "Geass twists Lelouch" into what he was through the series) and the story's pace may be a bit slow for some.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6175861/1/Dauntless

((Side note if this is the place for it, but I'm curious how plausible the Zimmermans' "Unification Theory" is since I have been told by someone that in all likelyhood, the loss of foreign lands to conquer would result in Britannia restructuring itself into a police state, rather than go through the process of reducing its arms and altering its economy for the influx of now ex-soldiers as well as the expectency to pay the Numbers fairly))
Wow, I wasn't aware that Dauntless was popular enough to have people discussing it elsewhere than ff.net. Thanks for reading.

As for the Unification Theory - I never really said that it was plausible in real life. Even canon's Zero Requiem is inherently flawed. Just making people hate one thing and then destroying it isn't going to create world peace. After all, 'hate' isn't something that has a physical source that can be destroyed. There's nothing stopping someone from hating anything in the world (even something ridiculously mundane). And since 'hate' is generated by people, it has an endless source. It would take something like Charles' Ragnarok connection to actually bring 'peace', but doing so would destroy fundamental aspects of humanity. So basically, it's a lose-lose situation.

Please take the Unification theory with a grain of salt. I personally don't believe peace is achievable that way in the real world, and even in the Code Geass universe, it poses significant problems (not least of which is that the ruler of such a regime would have to have the morality of a saint and be completely incorruptible - and even then it's impossible to make everyone happy) but that's not the point. The whole point was that it was what is driving the Zimmermans to fight and that Lelouch has shared such thinking in the past. I think deep down - despite Lelouch's determination to be a realist - that he's an idealist (how else could be be driven by 'wanting to create a new world for Nunnally' and come up with the Zero Requiem?). Lelouch wants to believe that a better world is possible but he's unsure just how to attain it.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that cleared up (and I still really do believe that Geass twists Lelouch) and thanks to all of you who have read my fic. I came across this forum while searching google for my fic in an attempt to find tv tropes (I think I'm really not that net savvy since I'd never heard of the site before a reviewer mentioned it -.-) and felt inclined to respond.
allora26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion