AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 46 41.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 11.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.89%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.89%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-11, 05:18   Link #101
JediNight
キズランダム

I got the impression from Henrietta that she DOES somewhat like Saito. But that she respects Louise and also sees that Saito has some feelings for Louise as well. So she doesn't feel right about ever pursuing those feelings.
Old 2007-07-11, 07:59   Link #102
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
I got the impression from Henrietta that she DOES somewhat like Saito. But that she respects Louise and also sees that Saito has some feelings for Louise as well. So she doesn't feel right about ever pursuing those feelings.
It won't be on the same level as the feelings of Louise's or even Siesta's, though.

So far it is too early to tell, having lost the Prince of Wales to the Reconquistadors (sp?) and that the look she gave them was probably indeed one of reminiscence than immediate love. Even so, it won't be real, given that it is more likely that Saito would instead be a direct replacement.
Old 2007-07-11, 16:04   Link #103
JediNight
キズランダム

Love triangles or dualities or whatever like this kinda annoy me actually. Because the main character always ends up paired with the tsundere and/or main char and the better girl gets crapped on emotionally the entire show.

EX: Siesta, Herikawa in Onegai Teacher, Yoshida in Shakugan no Shana, etc.
Old 2007-07-11, 17:01   Link #104
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Love triangles or dualities or whatever like this kinda annoy me actually. Because the main character always ends up paired with the tsundere and/or main char and the better girl gets crapped on emotionally the entire show.

EX: Siesta, Herikawa in Onegai Teacher, Yoshida in Shakugan no Shana, etc.
Well who knows you may get your wish this time around.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-11, 17:33   Link #105
passenger

in my opinion other than louise the most realistic candidate is siesta. both are commoners, she is not playing around like kirche, open to him, admires him, since she is japan he admitted he feels close to her and if one day saito returns to japan i believe only siesta will follow him. i believe others are unrealistic especially henrietta.
Old 2007-07-11, 17:34   Link #106
UPR

personally i would not mind either ending as in ep1 he flew towards Sietsa to invite her out in front of Louise i might add
Old 2007-07-11, 18:00   Link #107
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
personally i would not mind either ending as in ep1 he flew towards Sietsa to invite her out in front of Louise i might add
JAJAJA, you're right. I mean, Saito really is S&M. Just the night before Louise told him not to look other girls, and he INVITES a girl in front of her. The idea of having a close look of Siesta must be really tempting, if you're risking your bones for that.
Old 2007-07-11, 18:05   Link #108
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
in my opinion other than louise the most realistic candidate is siesta. both are commoners, she is not playing around like kirche, open to him, admires him, since she is japan he admitted he feels close to her and if one day saito returns to japan i believe only siesta will follow him. i believe others are unrealistic especially henrietta.
I agree that Henrietta is very unlikely as the definitive one for Saito. If Louise is difficult because she's a noble, imagine how probable is to have something with the queen!!!! (I mean something serious, a night or two with peasants was common in the royalty )
Old 2007-07-11, 18:47   Link #109
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Nice to see this series back again. Completely hilarious start up for things that's for sure. Interesting to see the Saito and Louise dynamic up and going. Something like him dreaming about the possibility of if he had decided to go back home and thinking it wouldn't be worth it without Louise. Plus having him sleeping in her bed was something I didn't expect .

The mask was utterly hilarious with it going off with just about every girl he could see. Too bad it only does that for people other than the one who gives it. But I guess we don't need a flashing mask for that. Looked like the school was being bombed there.

Agree that Henrietta was probably just remembering her lost love and being reminded when watching those two. Could be some feelings there, but at the moment I don't think it's that much.

Feel for the captain that came in to their room. It really looked like a wild S&M session had been going on there. He was really cut up from that and even Louise looked...like she had been busy .

Nice to have things back, should be fun to watch.
Old 2007-07-11, 21:38   Link #110
arkxkra
全力全開

wow, season 2 not bad, the quality is nice. the opening song is nice 2. Saito in this episode already been boom by louise so many time, still the same,alway make louise angry... good luck for him.

the spec saito wearing is so cool.. =.= ...
and the funny part was when almost the last there, Captain rush into the room...wat she saw was... ahhaha

Last edited by arkxkra; 2007-07-11 at 21:41. Reason: edit
Old 2007-07-11, 22:24   Link #111
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Ahh how I missed this show. Laughed so hard it literally hurt.

Id be truly sad though if he wound up with anyone else but louise. Im usually the first to go against male leads picking the "obvious" choice in these sorts of show, but in the case of this show I enjoy the two of them together far too much to want to see it end anyway other then Louise x Saito.

I think that last scene with her straddling on top of him basically summed up the beauty and essence of their relationship haha.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-07-11, 23:16   Link #112
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
I think that last scene with her straddling on top of him basically summed up the beauty and essence of their relationship haha.
HAHAHAHA.... quite true. You can buy the novels, you can buy the manga, but that scene was priceless .

It had everything, man... Louise on top of him, breathing heavely, both basically in underwear; a typical fight no matter the angle that you use
Old 2007-07-12, 03:29   Link #113
OverFunk
It will never be the year

Man I love the detail JC Staff puts to their facial expressions.

Man started really amusing, and reintroduced the characters pretty quickly. And the second part the plot (yes PLOT), kicked in. That is some furious pace right there.

I noted that the sparkly, shiny thing that was used between scenes in S1 was dropped.
Old 2007-07-12, 04:25   Link #114
JediNight
キズランダム

We'll see if the quality CONTINUES after this episode though. A lot of animes will put a lot of money into the first episode to hook viewers, then skimp on it later.

I definitely agree atm though that this Ep1 had better animation quality than any of Season1.
Old 2007-07-12, 08:59   Link #115
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
is it just me or saito became 10x more perverted in the 2nd season?

so i guess there won't be any more saitoxsiesta moments, since he's 'staying for louise' and the girls avoid him.
Old 2007-07-12, 12:01   Link #116
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Feel for the captain that came in to their room. It really looked like a wild S&M session had been going on there. He was really cut up from that and even Louise looked...like she had been busy .
you just know that deep down inside of her...she craved the same thing i lol'ed pretty badly when she came in for the second time all red in the face saying that her issue is too important to not to tell them XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-12, 18:34   Link #117
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Nice to have things back, should be fun to watch.
Its not S&M session its was louise giving saito Tough Love
Old 2007-07-12, 22:45   Link #118
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Her Majesty, the Queen's Zero

Tadaima!

I'm back. Louise and Zero along with all the magic mayhem and chaos returned.

I knew it, that this couldn't be the end after the conclusion of episode 13, season's one finish.

Everything is exactly the same: the music, the visual animations, and the characters have not lost their touch in the least.

More Zero tsundereness and perversions ensue.

Spoiler:

Guys, it's been over a year, and except for Louise and Saito I forgot the names of most of the characters.

I've been wondering if the timely arrival of season two coincided with the arrival of the fifth Harry Potter film.

Well! Who cares!

Everything's back.

Lot's of Saito's perversion to warrant that he'll be whipped and kicked by Louise.
Spoiler:

Hail to Louise Francoise de la Valliére!

Oh, my! Another medieval world but full of magicians, sorceries, witches, and magic.

I wonder if Yoma can be turned into familiars?
Old 2007-07-13, 08:38   Link #119
asdffdsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Well who knows you may get your wish this time around.

Spoiler:
Are you sure that you can confirm this? I really need to know, because I'd rather not watch the anime if they're going to mess up the storyline like this.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and why is Saito in his boxers if she was beating him all night? I think that's a hint at some things...

Last edited by asdffdsa; 2007-07-13 at 13:47. Reason: EDIT
Old 2007-07-13, 09:30   Link #120
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Anyone else noticed that Saito sleeps with his shoes on in the (Louises) bed?
Closed Thread