AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-07, 00:24   Link #11581
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: And Kyuukai knows it. After all, she lit his 8 year old birthday cake with the power of nuclear physics, and managed to give the entirety of FRACTURE an aneyuresm (if that's how you spell it) with just 3 sentences of advanced technobabble.

And Kyuukai does snap with his response, since the last question is directed to himself more than Irish. He's asking himself why it's so hard to consider maiming him or killing him.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 00:25   Link #11582
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Zero: And Kyuukai knows it. After all, she lit his 8 year old birthday cake with the power of nuclear physics, and managed to give the entirety of FRACTURE an aneyuresm (if that's how you spell it) with just 3 sentences of advanced technobabble.
That would be.... fun birthday.
Old 2011-12-07, 00:33   Link #11583
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

She hijacked a floating city and took it on a joyride over the Grand Canyon just to please her daughter.

It's in the upper echleon of FRACTURE's job description, that the person in question MUST be able to sanely survive Trollbane- I mean Tabane's eccentrics with their lives and the fractured bits of their sanity intact.
Old 2011-12-07, 00:48   Link #11584
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Fun stuff: does PT in your story has real/ specific agenda or not? if it's a spoiler you may refuse if you wish.

I'm conflicted between waiting for the Canon to clear things up or making it up (which may or may not contradict with Canon of course)
Old 2011-12-07, 01:05   Link #11585
Eratas123

@ Rain - Awesome response! I'd love to put that in

Irish: Did I ever say I felt sorry for myself? Not once did I say I felt lik throwing myself a pity part so clean out your damn ears. I'm not the only one with a sob story? What about all those people whose lives have been destroyed because of your Mother's little pet project? Are you going to tell them that they should can it when they say it's the IS' fault? Hell, look at society as a whole. Men turned to slaves, women turned idols of self indulgence. All of this is because of that one machine. Also, "just let murder happen"? What were you trying to do to Joshua? An unarmed man who chose to do the right thing? That's right, you tried to shoot him and didn't listen to him when he pleaded about the bombings. That's why I chose to fight you. Isn't that the same thing you did when I attacked the monster who started all this? If you want to lecture me, look in front of the mirror first you hypocritical son of a bitch. But why would thia matter to you? You're the "hero" aren't you? No need to listen to the "villain" then.

By the way, at least I have the guts to admit I'm a murderer and don't try some half-assed justification. I know what I'm doing is for nothing and I believe that. What about you? Will you continue to kill and always go for your "for the good of man" excuse you always use? You're not even a killer, just a whiny, self justifying hypocrite. Kill me then, prove to me that you can kill without hesitation. It's not like anyone will caee when I die, and hey, maybe you can get another medal to oin on your chest afterwards.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:05   Link #11586
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: They do, and it's on more serious tones than to just troll people.

Which they do anyway.

@ Eratas: Didn't Kyuukai just say they were alike, and admit he was a murderer?

Anyway:

Kyuukai: Maybe I should Irish, stick a knife into your pretty little neck... The IS itself isn't evil. The way it's used is.

What about the way you use your knife, English? It itself isn't evil or just. Do you think the person wielding it is?
Old 2011-12-07, 01:07   Link #11587
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Zero: They do, and it's on more serious tones than to just troll people.

Which they do anyway.
WUT.

Also, Irish and Kyuukai, the most horrendous FoeYay in I.S. fan-verse... as I said, the tension alone can light, no, Ignite a battleship! And now the gray becomes darker, and darker aaand darker....
Old 2011-12-07, 01:12   Link #11588
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Why do you think I included Kyuukai? Ichika's too nice and too malleable to rant against Irish. Also, all of his romance count as foe-yay so I guess that's how he's unique from everyone else.

@ Senpai and Rain - Is the response okay or did I miss something from Kyuukai's counter?
Old 2011-12-07, 01:13   Link #11589
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: They have a schedule powered on blood money and crime. It's more serious than in Canon.

@ Eratas: Edited last post.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:15   Link #11590
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

And you guys kept telling me that war against BETA is hopeless... no, it's war between HUMANS that is hopeless, because each of them has their own justice and truth.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:19   Link #11591
Eratas123

@ Rain - Wait, Kyuukai has no counter to Society's imbalance or why he attacked Joshua? I can think of a few already.

Irish: Do it then, you already killed Joshua (Doesn't know Joshua's alive) anyway so I'm the only one left. Then you can say, without uncertainty, that you were the "Heroes " today. It's not like anyone's going to say otherwise, right?

I never said I was a good guy, so don't bother reminding me I'm evil. That's your problem "hero", I don't try to justify my actions as good or evil, I know I'm going to die and I'm doing what I need to before that happens.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:22   Link #11592
Eratas123

@ Senpai - On to lighter topics, what age is the earliest one can have sex? I doubt the person in the love hotel will even bother giving a room to Irish if he thinks he and Karon look too young.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:28   Link #11593
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He's never experienced extreme cases (or any real case) of sexism due to his mother's actions and his standing in FRACTURE and the world.

Kyuukai: And where will dying get you? Closer to hell, that's what. It's where we're going after this. Besides, what would dear Joshua think? After all, something like that would just kill him, why, with all his injuries of course.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:30   Link #11594
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

In Japan, High school age, at least 13 years old (even then 13 is a bit iffy, one 14 year old guy actually charged with sexual assault for hiring a 14-year old child prostitute... ).

Then again, most Love Hotel are No Tell Motel (don't ask who are you and WHY are you here). Still I doubt they will let Irish and Karon get in easily (see above).
Old 2011-12-07, 01:38   Link #11595
Eratas123

@ Rain - We should stop talking in dialogue, it might be too much and fill the page Anyway, Irish doesn't care about his life and only cares about killing Arachne for Allen's death. After that, he doesn't care anymore. This is why the friendships he gains play an important role in his story. It gives him a reason to live again and fear death.

Anyway, both of them are wrong. It's only when they both admit that can they actually start improving as friends/frenemies. Ichika calls them out on their BS later when saying that Kyuukai's being an ass for always justifying Tabane's actions while Irish is being too stilted in his POV. Yes, Ichika is actually the one who manages to make them compromise

@ Senpai - Then how can they get in? Just have the hotel keeper not care?

@ Senpai and Rain - How do you want the romance to confess first? Ichika's has his LI saying I love you but I don't know about Kyuukai or Irish. Kyuukai will definitely confess to Laura, not the other way around, but I don't know how. Irish's will probably be him confessing but it'll look extremely stressful and awkward since he just says he feels attached or that he's feeling odd.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:43   Link #11596
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He could just say it when he'd being a bedtime intruder. And he can lean in for a kiss...

Just to be interrupted by Koneko or Canan, who snuggle in between them.

Also, love hotels don't run on management. The keys to the rooms are doled out through a vending machine to promote user discretion.

They even have multiple entrances and exits to lessen the odds of being seen by someone you know.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:44   Link #11597
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Then how can they get in? Just have the hotel keeper not care?
Have Irish and Karon use their ID Card (of I.S.A.) she'll not question too much, but then again Karon is an Idol and he technically a school staff... that would bring another problem

I suppose we can just use "They just didn't care", like how Ichika ended up taking an I.S.A. exam in LN and manga.

EDIT: Oh or just use Ethernal Rain's version of vending machines.

Quote:
@ Senpai and Rain - How do you want the romance to confess first? Ichika's has his LI saying I love you but I don't know about Kyuukai or Irish. Kyuukai will definitely confess to Laura, not the other way around, but I don't know how. Irish's will probably be him confessing but it'll look extremely stressful and awkward since he just says he feels attached or that he's feeling odd.
Well, I dunno....
Old 2011-12-07, 01:50   Link #11598
Eratas123

@ Rain - You don't want it to be meaningful? If possible, I'd prefer it that they do it in a serious atmosphere so no one will misinterpret what the other is saying. For example, Irish's happens in the festival when he explains his probability of dying. Either that or it's when they're close to the
final battle and he starts fearing for his life and that he never felt this way before.

@ Senpai - Why would Karon being an Idol cause problems?

@ Senpai and Rain -
something like this- Irish: I don't know what's happening. Is this just stress, sickness? Why do I feel so odd when I'm near you! I feel...afraid whenever I think about losing you.
Old 2011-12-07, 01:54   Link #11599
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Why would Karon being an Idol cause problems?
14 years old idol going to a Love Hotel with her 14-year old teacher, the funniest and weirdest celebrity scandal in the century.

Quote:
@ Senpai and Rain -
something like this- Irish: I don't know what's happening. Is this just stress, sickness? Why do I feel so odd when I'm near you! I feel...afraid whenever I think about losing you.
Probably like that.
Old 2011-12-07, 02:00   Link #11600
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It can be meaningful, Kyuukai can start talking to her, since this time she didn't chuck him out the window or into a body of water.

He can confide in her the reason behinf Koneko, what he thinks about Canan, what he thinks about Ichika and the etc. He lets his heart out about everything.

And that everything includes her. He says everything he feels, and at that moment, he confesses.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest