AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-12, 08:54   Link #21861
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's up to you, because we already demote Kyuukai (which all things considered is a good choice). I don't see any problem, and there's more benefit on it.
Old 2012-02-12, 08:57   Link #21862
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'm planning to increase Irish's jerkassitude here. Biggest one: In te original, it's obvious that he cares about Joshua and vice versa. In the remake, he ignores him a lot of the times when he tries to warn him and isn't afraid to verbally assault him when Joshua tries to lecture him. What do you think?
Old 2012-02-12, 09:00   Link #21863
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No :|

There's no clear reason, but if anything, isn't it his ties with Joshua that made him work hard for Tate's org?

Of course that' merely my opinion, in the end the choice is yours
Old 2012-02-12, 09:06   Link #21864
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Not obvious he cares about Joshua =/= Not caring about him at all. The jerkassitude stems from the fact that the stress of the suit and painkillers is already negatively affecting his mindset. Also, he knows he's going to die from it soon, so he's trying not to make Joshua care about him when he does.
Old 2012-02-12, 09:10   Link #21865
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Then put some emphasis on his mind and monologue. Acting like a jerkass and thinking like a jerkass don't earn him any credit.

Also, just doing some research on anti-zombie weapon, apparently Rapier is considered the worst kind of sword to use. Poor Cecilia.
Old 2012-02-12, 09:12   Link #21866
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Joshua already lost his son and wife, and it caused him to make a stupid decision. Losing Irish would slip him off the slope, but only if he did care about Irish.

Of course it would. Rapiers have no slicing power whatsoever. Use a saber for her.

Do you think Tatenashi controls the entire org or just part of it? She's still a teen, after all.
Old 2012-02-12, 09:21   Link #21867
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I guess I'll stick with Sabre then. Now, I'm doing a research about Dan's.

Tatenashi? If I want to be cynical, her current self is mostly a symbol. It's not until she matured greatly that she can act like a full leader. True, she's smart, skilled, and wise. But as canon can attest, she's still just like average 16 years old at heart, curious and prone to recklessness.
Old 2012-02-12, 09:24   Link #21868
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Would she even lead while her parents are still around? I have an idea.

Only one way to stop zombies: Pummel or cut them up till they can't come after you anymore. A rapier sucks for that since it can't do either. Also, will they be facing human opponents here?
Old 2012-02-12, 09:33   Link #21869
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Maybe no, once again, my point is that Tatenashi is inexperienced, period.

Human opponent... maybe just an intimidation match, since the zombie apocalypse started In a short time (and ended In a short time, admittedly) the scavenging issues isn't that heavy, even if it's crucial (such as Ichika being a dictator when it comes to food supplies, he has no reason to, if only the girls can act less spoiled ).

The only human vs human fighting about settlement issue stopped when they're almost ambushed by a horde of zombies. But the Protagonist isn't involved, just watching it and warn the fighting people.

EDIT: the rules of killing the zombie is A. destroying the brain to mush B. separating the head entirely.
Old 2012-02-12, 09:41   Link #21870
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Irish performs assignments without telling her in Shadow. The more assignements he does, the faster he gets Joshua released.

Side note - You were sent on a supply run to get food for your colony and you spot a crate of food along with other survivors. They have the same mission as you and they also need the food. What will you do? Kill them and take the food, dooming their station to starve. Or let them have it and hope you can find another crate? Neither choice is right, and these are choices you'll have to make in a zombie apocalypse.

Side note 2 - You perform CPR by pumping the chest, right? So how do you perform CPR on someone like Houki? Wouldn't her breasts get inthe way?
Old 2012-02-12, 09:44   Link #21871
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Another unlucky pervert picking on the wrong girl.

Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2012-02-12, 09:51   Link #21872
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Kinda cliche. I've seen it happen how many times at this point.
Old 2012-02-12, 09:53   Link #21873
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well..... can't comment that. That's already good.

Note 1: it's not about that, because of number of people surviving the initial strike is tiny, and in the city, food is abundant, even for a while. Ichika's problem is more into choices of supply.

(of course this is more about short term condition, we never know about a month after that)

For example, he noted noodles being a bad choice, and oat being the best since eating a little and drink a lot will keep you full (solid carbohydrate+ fiber), problem is oatmeal tastes like crap without seasoning, and eating it dry makes your throat itch. The girls keep pestering him about it and frankly, eat their words when they get a hunger rather quickly as they eat cake for lunch .

Note 2: CPR done by pumping the chest, indeed it'll be troublesome with big-chested female.
Old 2012-02-12, 09:59   Link #21874
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Kinda cliche. I've seen it happen how many times at this point.
Well, at least I didn't make her unleash her fury, which was what I initially planned.

Then again, I also thought about having Inami do the unleashing instead... but I have my reservations on that.
Old 2012-02-12, 10:00   Link #21875
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Think she'll be peeved when she finds out? He didn't exactly twll her what he was doing.

Food's abundant? That's not exactly a full blown apocalypse then. Also, why are they complaining? If there's freaking zombies around, I'd eat anything as long as it's not inedible or immoral.

Side note - Wouldn't that make CPR on any bog chested female instant narm? It'd look like the guy was copping a feel than struggling to keep her alive.
Old 2012-02-12, 10:02   Link #21876
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Curious: I haven't really found damaging flaws to Inami yet. Before you say; No, over-determination isn't an inherently negative flaw. I meant a flaw that actually has negative effects and it shows rather than something like "clumsiness" or "being hot blooded".
Old 2012-02-12, 10:08   Link #21877
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

She'll be pissed, but not to the point of losing her composure. She also noted how it's disrespectful and unprofessional.

Note 1: Definitely not full blown, but the difficulty of communication, transportation, as well as crumbling social structure and most people's inability to defend themselves make it no less saddening.

They didn't protest after that, but Ichika also made the oat into a prepackaged energy bar and loaf for easy consumption, most of the benefits with minimal drawback

Note 2: Not to sound immoral, but I once refused to do it during a beach trip accident because I knew I cant do it (yeah, that trip with Harem). Everyone think I'm just shy and unprofessional, until a licensed medic do it and noted the difficulty.
Old 2012-02-12, 10:13   Link #21878
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Curious: I haven't really found damaging flaws to Inami yet. Before you say; No, over-determination isn't an inherently negative flaw. I meant a flaw that actually has negative effects and it shows rather than something like "clumsiness" or "being hot blooded".
About that...

- He got over his parents' deaths.
- Renowed his alignment upon learning Praxidike's betrayal.
- He recovered from his injuries.

Not exactly the kind of guy who would let his weaknesses disrupt his daily life... or let them be shown. But he does have certain loose end(s)... one of which involves his period of absence.
Old 2012-02-12, 10:15   Link #21879
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Why would she be pissed? Because he didn't tell her or because he did it at all?

Side note - Why don't they just raid the stores? It's probably got a load of food.

Side note 2 - That'll make the CPR scene with Irish and Tetanshi hard later. Can't exactly have it be tense when he's basically groping her.
Old 2012-02-12, 10:18   Link #21880
Eratas123

@ Stratos - That's a common thing called "Tell, not show.". Saying he has flaws and showing them are different things. Irish has drug problems, but it'd be idiotic if I never show this damaging him at all. Are you seriously saying Inami has no flaws?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest