AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Mai-Otome Character Do You Hate The Most?
Nina Wong 12 4.69%
Erstin Ho 9 3.52%
Mashiro Windbloom 12 4.69%
Arika Yumemiya 19 7.42%
Shizuru Viola 8 3.13%
Irina Woods 1 0.39%
Natsuki Kruger 2 0.78%
Juliet Nao Zhang 0 0%
Haruka Armitage 1 0.39%
Sergey Wong 61 23.83%
Tomoe Marguerite 74 28.91%
Nagi Dai Artai 26 10.16%
Miya Clochette 11 4.30%
Other (list below) 20 7.81%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-30, 21:50   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Which Mai-Otome Character Do You Hate The Most?

Same idea as the favorite character thread...this time, you're voting on who you dislike the most...Again, I'll limit the poll so that you can only vote for the character you least like. You don't have to vote now if you don't want to. If you want to wait until the end of the series to see who's left standing, then do so.

This poll isn't public, so no names will be shown when the results are viewed.

Cheers.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-01-30 at 22:37.
Old 2006-01-30, 22:04   Link #2
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster

Tomoe, without a doubt.

The length to which she's willing to go to get rid of Arika for such a trivial reason is just plain sick.
Old 2006-01-30, 22:11   Link #3
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
Tomoe, without a doubt.

The length to which she's willing to go to get rid of Arika for such a trivial reason is just plain sick.
But isn't it amusing to see a bad person try and try and fail everytime.... Serves her right!
Old 2006-01-30, 22:18   Link #4
poseur

SIRGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wads up with the pedophilic relationship????

PS: i hated Tate in MAI HIME too

his char has a look that pisses people off.......
Old 2006-01-30, 22:26   Link #5
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

Let me see, Tomoe and Nagi are both bad, but I respect them for that. Arika... I really don't like her at times, but I do feel sorry for her as well, so I'm not voting for her. Miya was a fool but she got her punishment. Sergey redeemed himself. Ernist rubbed me the wrong way in episode 16, but I can't hate someone for being fearful. Nina's all good although she's going to be bad. At any rate I like her more than Arika. This is hard...

I'll hold on to my vote for now.
Old 2006-01-30, 22:34   Link #6
Asianknight82
Banned

Shizuru, fugly and psychotic, need I say more?
Old 2006-01-30, 23:11   Link #7
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82
Shizuru, fugly and psychotic, need I say more?
*hands Asian an asbestos bodysuit*

As for me, it was a hard choice, mainly because I like all of the characters. It was a choice between Akane and her sickening heterosexual tendencies (I kid, I kid... but she's not very well developed at all), and Mashiro's mind bogglingly bad reign over her kingdom. I eventually chose Mashiro if only because her incompetance as a ruler hurts many more people than Akane's sillyness ever could.
Old 2006-01-30, 23:20   Link #8
yuchan

What the? Someone hates shizuru? I thought she was immune to hate since she's a super lesbian with a rack. I don't hate her but like asian knight, i don't think shes that cute either.
My choice goes to sergay. Don't know why but he's just annoying to me. Nagi is the only important male i can stand. Give us another male in the forefront besides sergay!
Old 2006-01-30, 23:26   Link #9
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Not to question Catgirls judgement on this poll, but this sort of thing ended up near a flame war duing 'Who is your fave Coral' let alone this question. And it usually always happens through people giving the usual banal/bashing reasons or, even worse, they start alluding to the intelligence of other viewers (or their supposed lack of)

I thought I'd say it now, because maybe people will feel inclined to prove me wrong.
Old 2006-01-30, 23:39   Link #10
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati
Not to question Catgirls judgement on this poll, but this sort of thing ended up near a flame war duing 'Who is your fave Coral' let alone this question. And it usually always happens through people giving the usual banal/bashing reasons or, even worse, they start alluding to the intelligence of other viewers (or their supposed lack of)

I thought I'd say it now, because maybe people will feel inclined to prove me wrong.
Yeah, I thought about the very same thing. I'm going to keep a close eye on this thread and try to keep the peace for as long as I can. Those that blatantly try to turn this into a flame war will be dealt with, but you may be right. The Otome/HiME crowd may not be able to maturely disagree. My hope is that they can.
Old 2006-01-31, 00:22   Link #11
Bloody

WHAT?? THERES SOMEONE HATE SHIZURU?? I wonder why?

I vote for ... Nagi ... and Sergay <_< because I hate them

Last edited by Bloody; 2006-01-31 at 00:48.
Old 2006-01-31, 01:05   Link #12
MattAlchemy

Send a message via AIM to MattAlchemy Send a message via MSN to MattAlchemy
Not Tomoe, I just loved her hair when I first saw her.

Nagi is boring.
Old 2006-01-31, 01:43   Link #13
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I vote Tomoe... No have to mention it more
Old 2006-01-31, 01:45   Link #14
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
Let me see, Tomoe and Nagi are both bad, but I respect them for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattAlchemy
Not Tomoe, I just loved her hair when I first saw her.
*eyes swelled up with tears of joy*

And.. I HATE Sergay, that lolipedophile!!
He is the reason of Nina's stupid-father-complex and the biggest obstacle for Nina/Arika yuri!
Old 2006-01-31, 01:58   Link #15
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

I had the hardest time choosing between Nagi and Sergey at first, but then reconsidered a few thoughts and it was Sergey, hands down!
Old 2006-01-31, 03:13   Link #16
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Holy shit.

Sergay's in the lead.

Whatever, now I can't even remember who I dislike strongly... I'm probably leaning towards Arika... well, it's not that I hate her but I really wish they had a different type of character be the primary focus of this series. Oh well, that's what dreams and fanfiction are for I suppose.

Or maybe Mashiro. I dislike those bratty royalty types, even though she's trying to improve. All for nought.

I'll refrain from voting until I've seen all 26 episodes. Guess that'll be April then.
Old 2006-01-31, 03:23   Link #17
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh
*eyes swelled up with tears of joy*

And.. I HATE Sergay, that lolipedophile!!
He is the reason of Nina's stupid-father-complex and the biggest obstacle for Nina/Arika yuri!
Isn't it funny how everyone blames the guy, when it's the girls who are making the moves?

We are use to it, I guess... life isn't meant to be fair. It must be the guy's fault for being too attractive? He's a pedophile for being a young single wealthy male?

If he was half a pedophile that you think he is, neither Arika or Nina would be an Otome by now. Guys are not that patient.

...Sorry, just wants to get it off my chest. You can go back to your Sergay-bashing now... Seriously, even Tate didn't get that much hatred...
Old 2006-01-31, 03:27   Link #18
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
Isn't it funny how everyone blames the guy, when it's the girls who are making the moves?

We are use to it, I guess... life isn't meant to be fair. It must be the guy's fault for being too attractive? He's a pedophile for being a young single wealthy male?

...Sorry, just wants to get it off my chest. You can go back to your Sergay-bashing now.
Well, considering that the "blame" in any problem usually goes to the male(unless in an extreemly male-dominant type of society), Im not surprised, really.
Old 2006-01-31, 03:35   Link #19
phaerax

chose "other". the only character i can honestly say i hate is that old man that works with nagi... (what was his name again?) hands off Midori you *beeeeeeeep*.
i cant even say i hate Tomoe. she s cute in way, though i wont forgive her for what she s done to Arika. Nagi is also evil but he has style and without him the show would have no reason to exist...

edit: to avoid confusion, i dont mean Sergei... its that guy with the glasses i hate. i know, he s just a background character... but thats no excuse to dodge my hate!

Last edited by phaerax; 2006-02-01 at 07:55.
Old 2006-01-31, 05:47   Link #20
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

For a catalogue of the things I would like to happen to Tomoe, refer to the following website:

www.happytreefriends.com

I must say that were it not for the fact she was physiologically incapable of doing so, she would have raped Arika herself rather than having to arrange it.

I stand by my contention; Let us hope what goes around comes around.
Closed Thread