AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-08, 12:54   Link #581
wizard55

Icelandic video clips needing subbing

I wasn't sure how I would put this in the anime help wanted thread stickied so I'm just posting it here for now. (I'm not sure on postions and all) If it has to be moved please feel free to.

I'm looking for someone to subtitle Icelandic video clips/interviews about the liveaction nickjr series "Lazytown". I can get translations but someone would need to sub the translations on to the video. If you can translate yourself that would be even easier The longest video I believe is only about 12 minutes while alot are only a few minutes. If anyone is interested please reply.
Old 2006-04-09, 10:24   Link #582
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard55
I wasn't sure how I would put this in the anime help wanted thread stickied so I'm just posting it here for now. (I'm not sure on postions and all) If it has to be moved please feel free to.

I'm looking for someone to subtitle Icelandic video clips/interviews about the liveaction nickjr series "Lazytown". I can get translations but someone would need to sub the translations on to the video. If you can translate yourself that would be even easier The longest video I believe is only about 12 minutes while alot are only a few minutes. If anyone is interested please reply.

Isn't "Lazytown" English originally 0.o?
I know a big lazy-town fan...
Old 2006-04-09, 19:11   Link #583
acidflower

Yeah it is originally english. x_X' But, it's awesome! (I watch it)
Old 2006-04-09, 19:36   Link #584
wizard55

Yes it was made to first air in America in English languague but they film and produce it all in Iceland and now the series airs over there dubbed in Icelandic, and some other countries. The show gets more publicity over there so there are interviews and news spots about it in Icelandic that I'm hoping can get subbed. If anyone wants to help please let me know. As I said in my last post I can get translations but someone will have to sub them into the videos (which I can send you).
Old 2006-04-09, 21:25   Link #585
KissSub

Send a message via MSN to KissSub
Position(s): Script Editor/Quality Checker
Group: KissSub
Projects: Princess Princess; might pickup other April series if we can find good QC.
E-Mail: mingrenop@hotmail.com

We are currently in need of an experienced script editor/quality checker, preferably a native English speaker to help us with the current project. If you’re interested, please PM or email me.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Position filled. Please check out our other openings @ http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=747

Last edited by KissSub; 2006-06-29 at 00:28.
Old 2006-04-10, 10:24   Link #586
[darkfire]
Give them the What For!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to [darkfire] Send a message via Yahoo to [darkfire]
Positions: Translators, Timers, Typesetters, Editors, bittorent seeders, QC, Encoders
Group: Megami-Anime
Projects: Zoids Genesis, Baldr Force EXE, Kagihime, Zegapain
IRC Channel: #megami-anime or #megami-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Contacts: darkfire
E-mail: megamirecruits@gmail.com

We really need Editors, typesetters, and QC'ers. Please come to the recruit channel and await further instructions.
Old 2006-04-11, 14:31   Link #587
HTD

*forget about it*

Last edited by HTD; 2006-10-04 at 09:29.
Old 2006-04-11, 19:13   Link #588
MagicianCamille

Send a message via ICQ to MagicianCamille Send a message via AIM to MagicianCamille Send a message via MSN to MagicianCamille
Group: Shin-Getter
Position needed filled: Encoder.
Project: Space Runaway Ideon

Contact me on AIM (MagicianCamille) or e-mail me at magiciancamille@mail.com, or PM me at our forum at www.shin-getter.net/forums.
Old 2006-04-11, 22:22   Link #589
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
we are having a lot of difficulties with the translation of Inukami! episode 01, but i am really excited about our new project.

if someone would be kind enough as to become a translation checker for us, to fill in the untranslated blanks in the script and stuff, would be GREATLY appreciated. please email me at chibi.boiiii@gmail.com

also, we need a new translator for Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge since we lost our last one, as well as Happy Seven

our group is Anime-Himitsu
Old 2006-04-12, 00:17   Link #590
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBoi
also, we need a new translator for Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge since we lost our last one, as well as Happy Seven

our group is Anime-Himitsu
Gah. Again? I'm sorry that your projects are once again so troubled.

Please folks, Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge and Happy Seven are both excellent shows which are more than they appear to be on the surface! Especially Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge! If you judge them by their synopsis, then you haven't a clue just what they are really like. If my talents coincided with their needs, I'd be answering this ad in a flash! So, if you have the ability to translate Japanese, download Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge and watch a few episodes. Enjoy the silliness. Enjoy the deeper themes. Fall in love with this show and swear on your life that you will translate episodes 8-13 for them, or die trying. There are only 6 episodes left to translate, so it isn't the hugest commitment in the world.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-04-12, 00:35   Link #591
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Great to know that NSW is always thinking of the little guy.
Old 2006-04-12, 02:20   Link #592
DodgyAussie

Group: Dodgy Fansubs
Positions: Translator, Timer
Projects: Mermaid's Scar, Ultraman, Mazinger-Z, Devilman, Sci-Fi Harry, Sentai Movies
IRC: #dodgyfansubs@irc.zirc.org (PM DodgyAussie)
e-mail: dodgytrans@miryokuteki.com
Old 2006-04-12, 03:00   Link #593
wraith-

Group: WTFansubs

Positions: Translation checker/Translator -- as good, kind, and hard working our current TLer is, both he and we (as a group) would appreciate anyone gracious enough to help us, a new group, get accurate translations on the anime we do. You will receive dialogue/karaoke lines to help the TLer where he's stuck (he is quite competent, so there shouldn't be many), and preferably look over scripts, though not necessary. Anyone with a good grasp of Japanese that can help us out, even if it's a little help, is welcome. You will, of course, be credited for your contributions

If you are a translator, you also have an option of starting a different, new series we are not working on. Again, we would appreciate any help

QC -- above average English grammar and syntax is required. a good timing eye is not required and can be trained, though it would be preferred if it were already developed. Experience is a bonus. If your English is exceptional, you may be offered an editor position.

Projects: Currently, a mecha anime. Can't go wrong with those, can you?

IRC: #WTF-recruits@irc.rizon.org, #WTFansubs@irc.rizon.org (we may take some time to reply to you, but we will get to you)
e-mail: wraith.dash@gmail.com or wadeneko@gmail.com

Thanks for considering us, as you browse through the classifieds.
Old 2006-04-12, 06:06   Link #594
randall
Ayu Staff

Ayu is looking for Typesetters!

Ayu is looking for TYPESETTERS to help on our stalled project, Jigoku Shoujo.
Applicants must be experienced in SSA/ASS commands.

If you think you can help, hop on to #Ayu or #Ayu-Recruits @ Rizon and leave a msg to randall or Luminaria.

Thanks. ;D
Old 2006-04-12, 06:45   Link #595
Ninja82

AnimeClipse - Plawres Sanshiro

I am the responsible person for Plawres Sanshiro in AnimeClipse.

We are looking for a Japanese to English translator to help us finish the serie.

Please contact to me to this Messenger lazos99@hotmail.com or go to our forum www.animeclipse.com and send a PM to Ninja.

I hope somebody will be interest to help us.
Thank u.
Old 2006-04-12, 15:19   Link #596
ChibiBoi
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Fall in love with this show and swear on your life that you will translate episodes 8-13 for them, or die trying. There are only 6 episodes left to translate, so it isn't the hugest commitment in the world.
actually, we just need the scripts for episodes 10-13. so the good people out there that are willing to help us out, will only have to translate 4 episodes so please... HELP US!!

i had asked my friend to time episode 8 for me, but it's taken him longer than we had excepted, so i think i'm just gonna time ep 8 now. we'll probably release it sometime either this week or the next.

Edit by NSW: ChibiBoi left one important bit of information out of this post. In case you weren't paying attention to the discussion up above, the show we are talking about is Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-04-12 at 19:23.
Old 2006-04-12, 17:23   Link #597
Ferret593151903
Rumina-Kun

Send a message via AIM to Ferret593151903 Send a message via MSN to Ferret593151903
In need of another timer and karaoke fx'er

Group: #Shinki
Positions: Timer and Kareoke
This post is for a diff series than I last posted about. Translator is already working on it and need a timer fast. If you are up for helping do msg Gokudo_sama @ rizon or email Gokudo_sama@hotmail.com. Thanks alot.
Old 2006-04-13, 09:27   Link #598
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
Position: Typesetter
Group: Bakaneko
Projects: Gintama
irc #bakaneko @ irc.rizon.net
Email: kyolux@hotmail.com

Looking for a typesetter.

Please contact me by email, msn or through irc.

Last edited by Kyolux; 2006-04-13 at 20:15.
Old 2006-04-13, 17:32   Link #599
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Group: gg
IRC: #gg @ rizon.net, recruit room is #gg-recruit
Positions: Typesetter, QC
Contact: kodachrome/raspberry/meike/alexandra or ellspurs or dogfood
E-mail: ggkthxplz@gmail.com

Looking for Typesetters who can do signs and the like for new stuff~ AFX or .ass/.ssa, whichever you prefer. ;0 QC people always welcome too. D:
Old 2006-04-14, 10:21   Link #600
Ryouko

Position: Translator
Group: Puku Anime
Projects: Rockman.EXE Beast
irc #rockmanexeonline @ irc.zirc.org
Email: fefnir@gmail.com

We have absolutely everything ready to go: the website, typesetters, the raws, editors, encoders, distro...we just really need help in the translation department! We do have one translator, so you will not be alone, but she is also very busy.

If you are a fan of the Megaman / Rockman genre, don't miss out on fansubbing probably the best anime season there was for EXE! If you're not familiar with the characters or attack names, don't worry, I'll help you out along the way. I'm full of patience and our group will welcome you warmly!

As the webmistress of rockman-exe.com since 2002, I want nothing more than to help EXE fans see the series subtitled. Thank you to anyone who offers their help!

-Ryouko
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator