AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-10, 19:40   Link #1961
Cao Ni Ma

To know the true lyrics of Happy Maria one must first be consumed by the madness that surrounds them. Then the broken husk that used to be you can be at peace with them.

e- I think at one point she goes "George Please" but I can only make it out on the band arrange version.

Last edited by Cao Ni Ma; 2011-11-10 at 19:55.
Old 2011-11-11, 17:21   Link #1962
WitchOfDoubt

As nobody we have access to knows the true lyrics, we may treat them as being a kind of verbal locked room. Whether or not it is a solvable locked room remains to be seen, but I propose the following rules of the game:

MUSICAL WITCH'S CHESS:

* The lyrics must make contextual sense. If they're goofy, they must be a kind of goofiness Maria or Beatrice would like. If they're serious, they should reflect on the plot.

* The lyrics must be entirely in English. The English may be ungrammatical or unidiomatic, but cannot be more wildly ungrammatical than, say, "starve while demanding the fair" or "let it happens."

* The differences between the written lyrics and the heard lyrics must all be reasonably explicable in terms of pronunciation errors that a Japanese singer might make. The singers are our unreliable narrators.

* If the Human side fails to provide blue lyrics that fit these rules, they lose, and the lyrics truly are only explicable by lunatics. Otherwise, the Witch side loses.

The stakes are a single piece of candy inside a shotglass. If the Human side loses, they can also use the shotglass to help drown their sorrow. They have currently posited an explanation for the First Twilight (up to "bleeding heart") and Second Twilight. Does the Witch side have any objections in red?
Old 2011-11-13, 16:33   Link #1963
LawfulNuetral
Probatio Diabolica

Quote:
To know the true lyrics of Happy Maria one must first be consumed by the madness that surrounds them. Then the broken husk that used to be you can be at peace with them.
I think that sums it up quite nicely.
Old 2011-11-13, 17:27   Link #1964
Becca-chan

I actually came up with my own version of what the lyrics say...although I can't really be sure how close it is to the actual lyrics. ^^; ( although the 'Broken Undershow' was from another guessed version of the lyrics)

My witch’s golden dreamer
On practical golden wing
Broken on the creature
In lovely old September

Witch’s golden dreamer
It’s magical golden chef
I’m gonna feast in fire
Oh magical breaking heart

In the golden party
The very merry sing
”Then he comes breaking the darkness, chosen piece”
Your master crazy to every every thing
In a whole, I’m feeling my broken under show!

Your witch’s golden prayer
From Maria’s golden sleep
You’re gonna feast in fire
In lovely old November

In a witch’s golden prayer
For Maria’s golden wing
Broken on the creature
Then magical show we go!

Sing a song in silent, the greening greening road
If he comes breaking the dark, he show me the way
Your master crazy to every every thing
Otherway, you’re breaking my broken under show

Oh witch’s golden prayer
Of practical golden wing
Broken on the creature
In lovely old September

Witch’s golden prayer
It’s magical golden chef
I’m gonna feast in fire
Oh magical breaking heart

In the golden party
The very merry sing
” If he comes breaking the darkness, chosen piece”
You’re master crazy to every every thing
In a whole, I’m feeling my broken under show!

Oh witch’s golden saucer
From Maria’s golden sleep
You’re gonna feast in fire
With final October

In a witch’s golden saucer
For Maria’s golden wing
Broken on the creature
Then magical show we go

Kill, kill in silent
The broken lonely witch
If he comes breaking the dark, he show me the way
You’re master crazy to every every thing
Otherway, you’re begging, my broken under show!
Old 2011-12-14, 11:55   Link #1965
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

Anyone have any idea when the full versions of Cross' or the new ps3's openings come out?
Old 2011-12-14, 14:41   Link #1966
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
Anyone have any idea when the full versions of Cross' or the new ps3's openings come out?
The full opening of Cross "Golden Showtime!" will be out in the next Comiket, the 31th of December. The full PS3-Chiru opening "Inanna no Mita Yume" is going to be released 25th January next year.
Old 2011-12-16, 15:12   Link #1967
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

Bah so long.... well Golden Showtime will be like a 2 day late bday present then along with everything else to be released during comiket..
Old 2011-12-20, 01:43   Link #1968
C-chan
A mere observer

I was wondering what this thing meant:
http://www.codeztslabel.com/cmb/

I mean, didn't they already released something like this before? I was thinking of its difference from the previous music box. I thought they added new tracks but the count seemed smaller.

And about this:
http://www.roundbooster.com/

I believe they are image songs (or maybe character songs, I dunno). Could someone describe this to me more clearly?

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.

Old 2011-12-20, 02:09   Link #1969
Keriaku
Thought Being

I am super pumped for that second musicbox red. So many good songs.
Here's the tracklist for people that don't wanna bother with the link:

1. lastend*
2. ressurectedreplayer
3. rotate*
4. rain
5. far (flat)
6. liberatedliberator
7. ridicule
8. terminal entrance
9. the executioner
10. fall
11. discolor
12. lastendconductor

*new tracks

And it also seems like there's another xaki CD coming out as well. I'm guessing this is new music for Higanbana? (Which would be crazy epic as well)

http://www.peidollspear.com/lycoris/
Old 2011-12-20, 19:18   Link #1970
xBTAx

Ah... Xwerk's being resold... I just bought that for 2700 yen + shipping + proxy fees... ;_;

But Lycoris looks nice. Even though my Toranoana order for C81 is already way too big. :x
Old 2011-12-21, 00:36   Link #1971
Keriaku
Thought Being

They're reselling Xwerk?! Can you pass on a link? That's an album I'd definitely love to own (though I hate that I'll probably never get to own the special edition with Disc 3 included...).
Old 2011-12-21, 10:54   Link #1972
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
I'm really hyped for the next vocal CD...especially because the whole Chiru characters are featured. Intellectual rapist is the perfect title for an Erika song
But I really wonder wether they are official again...especially Clair's Der Vorleser could prove interesting. For those who wonder, Der Vorleser (The Reader), is a German Novel by Bernhard Schlink about the relationship between a young boy and a middle-aged woman whom he reads stories to and later about her shady past.
Old 2011-12-24, 04:05   Link #1973
xBTAx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keriaku View Post
They're reselling Xwerk?! Can you pass on a link? That's an album I'd definitely love to own (though I hate that I'll probably never get to own the special edition with Disc 3 included...).
Ah, I just went to the link for Lycoris and then clicked on the Round Booster banner and saw it. Anyway, it seems like they're selling it again, and... some/all of Disk 3 is downloadable? Or something? I'm using Google Translate, so...

In any case, the copy of Xwerk I ordered did have the 3rd disk, I think. So I guess I can be happy about that, even though it's almost 3 times the price it should be, even before proxy fees.
Old 2011-12-25, 08:17   Link #1974
Kensey

Does someone have the english lyrics for this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBpDAEdOmzI
Its kind of a spoiler for people who didn't read ep 6-8 so be warned..
Old 2011-12-26, 18:11   Link #1975
zibbazabba905
twuth it EASY.

Anyone know if there will be sheets for Ricordando il passato?
Old 2011-12-27, 06:03   Link #1976
C-chan
A mere observer

When The Sing Vol 4 to be released in Comiket 81. The tracks can be found in the website:

http://jet-cat.sakura.ne.jp/pg80.html

And the character image album are up with samples and all:
http://www.peidollspear.com/rokkenjima_yakai/

I just love the whole black theme. Even Genji and Kinzo gets their own image song.

Notes of A Normal Highschool Girl

Without love, it cannot be seen.
Without love, magic cannot be seen.
Without love, even the truth cannot be seen.

Old 2011-12-30, 22:03   Link #1977
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

Sorry if this has been said or not, but does anyone know if Motion Graphic 9 is coming out this Comiket. I was expecting it at the summer one, but it's been a year since EP8 was released now...
Old 2011-12-30, 23:42   Link #1978
SonozakiUshiromiya
Reading your tale. :)

Nope. Not even a preview has come out, and they usually release one before the full release. I've been looking, but it doesn't look like they'll even be working on it. It's a shame because I figured it would be released today, but since it's not, it's doubtful that they'll ever do it. I'm holding out a little hope for next summer's Comiket in 2012, but any later than that without any new infomation is clear proof that they quit. I do wish that that somebody related to the project would post some sort of news about its status. Then we could put the wondering to rest.
Old 2011-12-31, 07:00   Link #1979
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The staff was present for this comiket and they apologized as they couldnt have their project done for this c81. They were selling only the volume 5 and the last one of higurashi.
Old 2012-01-01, 16:23   Link #1980
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

So that means they are still planning on doing it, right? It'd be quite sad to have one for every episode except the last one.

For it to take at least a potential year and a half, though, I wonder what has caused such a delay...
Closed Thread