AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-08-03, 23:39   Link #8701
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Keima-chan you cheating little shota!
How could you do that to Tenri? T_T
Old 2013-08-04, 01:11   Link #8702
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Keima-chan you cheating little shota!
How could you do that to Tenri? T_T
He did not give up(Oh, who says he give up so easily? He`s a god ). That act is sort of bait Just wait and see
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 06:07   Link #8703
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

"I....wont be conquering anyone anymore.....I'll make them all mine!!"

That would sound about right.
Old 2013-08-04, 06:25   Link #8704
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
"I....wont be conquering anyone anymore.....I'll make them all mine!!"

That would sound about right.
That would be the way!

Nobody conquers the god!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 08:05   Link #8705
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

egh! I don't like that Kaori!!! I really hate this development...

actually I'm glad that Tenri isn't show too much sadness... it will be little annoying if she cried in some boxes or something like that

but what will Keima do now??? I'm curious!!!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 08:24   Link #8706
Tenchi555

Hello, first time poster so I thought I'd introduce myself first, hello. Lot to say but I'll try to keep it short. I started with the anime but after watching season 3 I decided to pick up the manga again, I just got caught up which is a terrible feeling when you marathon the whole thing in one go (I haven't had regular sleep for three days) and you catch up and realize the next chapter probably wont be out for a few weeks. Season 3 is a sad thing too since up to that point the anime was for the most part used to polish things in the manga and not too much was skipped, but oh well.

So, going back to chapter 189 (I guess I'll put up spoiler tags, though are they really needed when it's this old?)

Spoiler for chapter 189:

Curious about everyone's thoughts on this idea/theory. Also my apologies if this post is rather long, I realize it is probably already a tl;dr post, but it really only scratches the surface of what I want to say and talk about, but for now I'll leave it at this.
Tenchi555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 13:08   Link #8707
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm liking Kaori more and more. I wonder if she'll appear in the future when Keima goes back to the future and become an even greater beauty.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 13:34   Link #8708
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
egh! I don't like that Kaori!!! I really hate this development...

actually I'm glad that Tenri isn't show too much sadness... it will be little annoying if she cried in some boxes or something like that

but what will Keima do now??? I'm curious!!!
Kaori is cool, just because she's the supposed antagonist that I'd dislike her. I like her cunning personality eventhough she'll still lose to Keima in the end~.
Old 2013-08-04, 18:04   Link #8709
Seitsuki
Onee!

This just proves that Onee-sans win everything.
Old 2013-08-05, 06:51   Link #8710
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
This just proves that Onee-sans win everything.
Not everything (so far) She will lose her track
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 09:06   Link #8711
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi555 View Post
Hello, first time poster so I thought I'd introduce myself first, hello. Lot to say but I'll try to keep it short. I started with the anime but after watching season 3 I decided to pick up the manga again, I just got caught up which is a terrible feeling when you marathon the whole thing in one go (I haven't had regular sleep for three days) and you catch up and realize the next chapter probably wont be out for a few weeks. Season 3 is a sad thing too since up to that point the anime was for the most part used to polish things in the manga and not too much was skipped, but oh well.

So, going back to chapter 189 (I guess I'll put up spoiler tags, though are they really needed when it's this old?)

Spoiler for chapter 189:

Curious about everyone's thoughts on this idea/theory. Also my apologies if this post is rather long, I realize it is probably already a tl;dr post, but it really only scratches the surface of what I want to say and talk about, but for now I'll leave it at this.
Interesting notion but I have my doubts. He was able to straight up tell Ayumi that he didn't love her and we don't really see him crying over that.

My reasoning for his response in the last chapter is that he realized he really was just like Kaori, he was using Tenri just as much as Kaori was using her followers. He says he doesn't love anyone because he realized whatever he was doing towards the other girls was simply him trying to rid his contract as soon as possible.

Also, next chapter we see loli Chihiro cheer Keima up.

Last edited by omimon; 2013-08-16 at 07:16.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 15:23   Link #8712
Tenchi555

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Interesting notion but I have my doubts. He was able to straight up tell Ayumi that he didn't love her and we don't really see him crying over that.

My reasoning for his response in the last chapter is that he realized he really was just like Kaori, he was using Tenri just as much as Kaori was using her followers. He says he doesn't love anyone because he realized whatever he was doing towards the other girls was simply him trying to rid his contract as soon as possible.

You're talking about chapter 239 right? Didn't know the chapter was out yet, but I'll probably wait till the translation is out anyway, my Japanese is far too rusty. But that would change everything. Hmm...I'll have to revisit my theory after I'm able to read the chapter. I'm actually rather pro Chihiro x Keima, though Chihiro isn't my favorite female character I just find her and Keima have better chemistry. I'd be happy with any pairing though to be honest, I'm just tired of status quo open ended endings.
Tenchi555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 22:04   Link #8713
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi555 View Post
You're talking about chapter 239 right? Didn't know the chapter was out yet, but I'll probably wait till the translation is out anyway, my Japanese is far too rusty. But that would change everything. Hmm...I'll have to revisit my theory after I'm able to read the chapter. I'm actually rather pro Chihiro x Keima, though Chihiro isn't my favorite female character I just find her and Keima have better chemistry. I'd be happy with any pairing though to be honest, I'm just tired of status quo open ended endings.
No... I was just guessing. The chapter actually isn't gonna be out for two weeks.
Old 2013-08-14, 18:35   Link #8714
Unnamed player

Wakaki has finally finished the lotteries for the upcoming message papers that will come with Volume 23.

The winners are -

- Tenri
- Chihiro
- Kanon
- Sumire
- Ayumi (color)
Unnamed player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 07:16   Link #8715
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:

I... I think I became a wizard.
Old 2013-08-16, 07:53   Link #8716
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
I... I think I became a wizard.
Did your prediction came true
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 07:58   Link #8717
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Did your prediction came true
You'll see.
Old 2013-08-16, 08:00   Link #8718
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Why it has to be Chihiro? I though Ayumi would be the one.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 08:04   Link #8719
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I didn't know loli Chihiro can be so cute too.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 08:07   Link #8720
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Now remember it, why this series didn't have its own sub-forum? I mean it's one of the famous Mangas, and the Anime did a fine job. So why not?
Also, just wish to see loli Chihiro and Ayumi!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen