Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-01-03, 09:34   Link #121
Trov
Holy cack!

There's romance, kinda.
Spoiler:

It's kinda funny how the harem starts in this story. Most of the girls around him aren't there because they like him, but because they don't have a choice. Elf is frightened and feels guilty, Magician is pretty much threatened and scared, and Cat girl is a slave so she has no choice.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 14:20   Link #122
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
There's romance, kinda.
Spoiler:

It's kinda funny how the harem starts in this story. Most of the girls around him aren't there because they like him, but because they don't have a choice. Elf is frightened and feels guilty, Magician is pretty much threatened and scared, and Cat girl is a slave so she has no choice.
I think the author is trying to tell us that a broken hero can't live a straight life, he won't have a pure love, won't save people for pure reasons etc...
The message transmitted looks a bit like https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1621fg/ though darker.

Last edited by DBAV; 2020-01-03 at 20:25.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 18:20   Link #123
lokoxDZz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
I think the author is trying to tell us that a broken hero can't live a straight live, he won't have a pure love, won't save people for pure reasons etc...
The message transmitted looks a bit like https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1621fg/ though darker.

Maybe or maybe the author just don't want the actual love to happen from nowhere like most novels and even for a character with stockholm syndrome the actual feeling needs time to show up with more time
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 18:27   Link #124
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBAV View Post
I think the author is trying to tell us that a broken hero can't live a straight live, he won't have a pure love, won't save people for pure reasons etc...
You aren't wrong.
Spoiler:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 20:43   Link #125
DBAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokoxDZz View Post
Maybe or maybe the author just don't want the actual love to happen from nowhere like most novels and even for a character with stockholm syndrome the actual feeling needs time to show up with more time
Even if something similar to love develops it's going to be dirtier than the real thing, or the author shoves a repentance arc up our asses (hope not).

Quote:
You aren't wrong.
Spoiler:
That moment combined with the one when he stopped his revenge against the guild and his ex-party member when he considered it was enough cements Sora's character as a balanced avenger, how he treats the oni girl and the noble family also tells us he's far from being an edgy hater.

Last edited by DBAV; 2020-01-04 at 22:16.
Old 2020-01-05, 19:44   Link #126
lokoxDZz

Quote:
You aren't wrong.
Spoiler:
I wouldnt take this way, i just think sora isn't someone with no feelings, he gave me the feeling that despite everything he would still like such things, where i read to me it seems that he wants to be recognized but he won't just mindless destroy others for petty reasons even more its something he would like to have in his life

Maybe right now he can't achieve any of this, but who knows later on even someone like him can get it, just like he was able to go against the odds and survive being devoured and get the power that he needed, maybe at some point he will be able to get love too
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-07, 03:19   Link #127
ivaannom
性欲の権化

... At the end of vol 2 Claia looked SUUPER cute. SO WHY!!????

I mean i guess she looks like that because that's her 'serious mode' but, she looks like a man

Images
vol 3 illustrations
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And about the WN, the Onigashima arc ended, well there is still one chapter left about the father side.

About Ayaka, she may be like Sora, she's just obsessed with eating Dragons or maybe she hates dragons... Who knows, there are a lot of ways to interpret that last sentence.
Old 2020-03-07, 03:42   Link #128
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Anyone new snusnued?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-07, 04:36   Link #129
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Anyone new snusnued?
Nope, this arc was more a battle arc showing us the start of a war that will soon come and it's not like Sora went to the island to snusnu someone.
Old 2020-03-07, 20:44   Link #130
Garn

Something interesting happened ?, this arc was somewhat boring
For the povs changes in each chapter and the little drama
Or maybe how predictable everything was
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 04:34   Link #131
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Hmmm, interesting...

Well, there is a traitor in the island that is giving info to the demons, Sora fought part of the demon god also the soul-eater seems to be connected with the demon god, we learned about an organization made of humans inside the demon gate trying to help demons their name was something about a god of light or something.

And a bit of the lore about what happened 300 years ago and how the Mitsurugi family managed to defeat the demons.
Old 2020-03-14, 04:18   Link #132
ivaannom
性欲の権化

I-I don't get it. There are very few illustrations and all the illustrations are in the middle of this volume...

Anyways i wanted to read this vol since i heard that Claia's parts changes so... I'm disappointed tho

Old 2020-03-20, 10:38   Link #133
SirCopert

Good netori, did the elf and the sorceress not forget the hero too quickly?
And I hope the MC takes revenge on his brother, his father and his ex-fiancée
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-20, 12:08   Link #134
Garn

^
Unfortunately this netori is tasteless
And he will probably take revenge only on his father, the brother will be a temporary enemy and the ex-fiancee will be forgiven
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-20, 12:16   Link #135
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yea, the girls don't really like "the hero" that way
The elf even liked the MC better
fiancee too, it's just all political marriage
There were good potential netoris like her step mom, which he didn't do
What a waste
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-20, 12:21   Link #136
SirCopert

You say? I liked it, usually the netori are rushed in the novels, unfortunately ...
Honestly, for the revenge I would like him to give his brother a dying death that would satisfy the readers, the same thing for the father while for the ex-fiancée the ideal would be to remove the memories and knowledge of the sword etc., "mutilate" it so that can never use the soul equipment and magic ever again and forcefully return it to level 1, in short, weaken it as a weak weak weaker civilian whom she despises so much
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-20, 12:34   Link #137
DBAV

^Ayaka is suspicious, first thing is her power (anti-dragon) I think she sealed Sora's power and had him exiled, and second I think she's connected to the religious organization and is planning something, we saw how the invader Oni's are suspicious of that organization too.
Old 2020-03-20, 17:38   Link #138
Exitrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
I-I don't get it. There are very few illustrations and all the illustrations are in the middle of this volume...

Anyways i wanted to read this vol since i heard that Claia's parts changes so... I'm disappointed tho

If i may ask, who is this Claia?
Exitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-26, 18:30   Link #139
bakato

First chapter of the manga is out.
Old 2020-03-27, 12:22   Link #140
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^

MC had a chance to rape her, but didn't
After the first arc, MC became so half-assed
Very disappointing