AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-02, 15:48   Link #341
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
We still have soldiers left, including the protagonist

someone just has to kill WW and Yamamoto holds onto Aizen's arm
once WW is dead, everything is fine again.

It's preposterous to think Aizen will survive this battle
because even if he kills everyone here, the remaining vizards, the remaining taichous which are still in HC, Urahara, Yoruichi, Ishida Ryuuken and Kurosaki Isshin
(which seems ridiculous by itself)
and then goes on to create the Key,
EVERYONE in the royal guard is as strong as yamamoto
let alone the king himself
Old 2010-03-02, 15:56   Link #342
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
I don't think that's a confirmed fact as of yet.
Old 2010-03-02, 16:00   Link #343
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
We still have soldiers left, including the protagonist

someone just has to kill WW and Yamamoto holds onto Aizen's arm
once WW is dead, everything is fine again.

because even if he kills everyone here, the remaining vizards, the remaining taichous which are still in HC, Urahara, Yoruichi, Ishida Ryuuken and Kurosaki Isshin
(which seems ridiculous by itself)
and then goes on to create the Key,
There is nothing to back that up.
Old 2010-03-02, 16:02   Link #344
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
I think that Aizen will survive this battle.

In fact, I bet you twenty internets that he will survive this battle.

Oh yeah. I went there.
Old 2010-03-02, 16:19   Link #345
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I think that Aizen will survive seeing that there is supposed to be three more arcs (right? I could be wrong...) and I think Kubo did mention in an interview that Aizen's bankai wouldn't be revealed in this arc, which won't end until June-ish. (Correct me if I'm wrong; I have the flu right now and am not all here. )

When it comes to speculating about the Royal Guard and the King (or really lack there of), I honestly don't think there is a RG or a King, unless by some weird twist of fate it is Isshin. I think when the Oken is made, (because some plot hole will make it so) and the Gate is opened, it's going to be a ghost town! EVERYONE IS DEAD! Aizen already killed them! He just miss placed the last Oken he made and he decided to conjure up this ruse to make another one and piss everyone off! DUN DUN DUN!

No wait! Better yet! Aizen has always been the King, he just miss placed his key! Then he decided he hated the people running SS and decided the fuck around with them before making another key and going a home. Yes, that is what happened.
Old 2010-03-02, 16:58   Link #346
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I don't think that's a confirmed fact as of yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
There is nothing to back that up.
I just want to believe that zero division is the most powerful.
I also want to believe that there are atleast a couple of characters in this show who are just much more powerful than the protagonist.

What we know is, that there is Hikifune-taichou in the royal guard, who we don't know, but supposedly she is very strong and has been 12th division taichou for a long time.

And my money is still on, Isshin was a royal guard.
Old 2010-03-02, 17:19   Link #347
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
I think that Aizen will survive seeing that there is supposed to be three more arcs (right? I could be wrong...) and I think Kubo did mention in an interview that Aizen's bankai wouldn't be revealed in this arc, which won't end until June-ish. (Correct me if I'm wrong; I have the flu right now and am not all here. )
That's correct.
Old 2010-03-02, 17:32   Link #348
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
That's correct.
Huzzah!
Old 2010-03-02, 17:40   Link #349
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I thought there would be two arcs after this one...
Quote:
Aizen's bankai wouldn't be revealed in this arc
because he dies!
Quote:
Hikifune-taichou in the royal guard, who we don't know, but supposedly she is very strong and has been 12th division taichou for a long time.
If she's Unohana's daughter, we're gonna have a lot of fun if she ever appears
Anyway, not to be mean, but Aizen has way too much attention on him. It's as if everyone has nothing to do in life than gank Aizen, the king's key could at least get a friggin countdown to get the PLOT moving.
Old 2010-03-02, 18:37   Link #350
kamyu

Quote:
I just want to believe that zero division is the most powerful.
I also want to believe that there are atleast a couple of characters in this show who are just much more powerful than the protagonist.

What we know is, that there is Hikifune-taichou in the royal guard, who we don't know, but supposedly she is very strong and has been 12th division taichou for a long time.

And my money is still on, Isshin was a royal guard.
everyone thought the vizards would be stronger too and look what happened to them.
Old 2010-03-02, 18:48   Link #351
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I think that Aizen will survive this battle.

In fact, I bet you twenty internets that he will survive this battle.

Oh yeah. I went there.
Aizen will survive this battle, he is the perfect antagonist ... he must survive, but I do think a twist will be he will be hurt.... Hurt bad and when that happens someone will step up and join him. Hence they disappear to rebuild their army!!!

DON't laugh it can happen!!
Old 2010-03-02, 19:02   Link #352
Zek
Eyebrows...

If Aizen dies here there is no potential for future conflict unless Kubo just pulls something completely out of thin air. At the very least, either he or Gin will survive long enough to complete the plan and open the way to the King's Realm. Karakura will be wiped out but it turns out that they're all still alive inside the key so they'll all go back with no recollection of what happened in the end.
Old 2010-03-02, 19:22   Link #353
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
because he dies!
That's actually a very good point.

But I think Aizen fans would hunt Kubo down with pitchforks and torches, blaming him for being lazy because he couldn't think of a bankai for his current main villain.
Old 2010-03-02, 19:38   Link #354
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
If Aizen dies here there is no potential for future conflict unless Kubo just pulls something completely out of thin air. At the very least, either he or Gin will survive long enough to complete the plan and open the way to the King's Realm. Karakura will be wiped out but it turns out that they're all still alive inside the key so they'll all go back with no recollection of what happened in the end.
sounds like something that would be done :3 the arc ends with Aizen and Gin escaping into the King's Realm, of course, this is where I'd like to believe Aizen would meet his maker, since he thinks he's smarter than everyone :3
Old 2010-03-02, 19:53   Link #355
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
sounds like something that would be done :3 the arc ends with Aizen and Gin escaping into the King's Realm, of course, this is where I'd like to believe Aizen would meet his maker, since he thinks he's smarter than everyone :3
Aizen won't die until the last ..of the last of Bleach... It would be hard to find another believable Villain
Old 2010-03-02, 20:04   Link #356
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Aizen won't die until the last ..of the last of Bleach... It would be hard to find another believable Villain
Aizen isn't Bleach's only villain though. I won't be surprised if there are others that follow Aizen in being the main villain.
Old 2010-03-02, 20:08   Link #357
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
so far they've only really built up Aizen because of his illusion ability, I'm sure they could have someone just as strong w/out that kind of hax power.
Old 2010-03-02, 20:15   Link #358
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
so far they've only really built up Aizen because of his illusion ability, I'm sure they could have someone just as strong w/out that kind of hax power.
Yes that can happen it is similar to Orochimaru and sasuke in Naruto, Aizen would have to take on a protegee Probably GIN or someone else ... I am banking on someone else who has been there, all this time but we the readers just did not see it coming.
Old 2010-03-02, 21:15   Link #359
Ryuuken
Quincy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
everyone thought the vizards would be stronger too and look what happened to them.
I guess...

Well atleast a Vizard defeated the KING of HC
Even the king of HC was Aizen's bitch.

What I'm wondering is: where does Aizen come from ?
Even back when he was fuku-taichou, he was incredible strong, stronger than taichous
also his motive for going to the kings dimension seems weak

so maybe he was there before, or knows someone there
maybe even the king
Old 2010-03-03, 03:26   Link #360
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Thing is, that it doesn't make any sense at all, to take strong characters and lock them up in a seperate dimension, to do nothing else than twiddling thumbs. There is no reason to let strong characters become Royal Guards and take them out of the important battle against hollows. Unless there is an even greater enemy in the King's dimension, we don't know anything about yet.
you want your best guards to protect your king.

besides, low ranked shinigami are enough to take on most hollows. even menos and most arrancar lost to only lieutenants and thats after getting powered up by aizen. captains normally have little to no purpose in the fight against hollows.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga