AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-03, 06:03   Link #21
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think the entry scene was just recapping from Muramasa's arc.
It was a recap, if you think about it we had not seen the characters together since that scene because of Kazeshini, Hisagi was laid up in the 4th division the major of Muramasa's arc, while Kazeshini was taken out by Ichigo.

Come to think about it Kazeshini got more air time throughout the arcs then Hisagi.
Old 2010-03-03, 13:48   Link #22
MisterJB
Warden of the West

A very good Bleach episode? Oh, I missed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
the Tojuu were faceless, The baby looks like anything but a baby,
What he says.
Old 2010-03-03, 13:49   Link #23
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
I enjoyed this episode... As earlier mentioned in this thread, the sword touching reminded me of Kenpachi and Yachiru and the emotional bonding was nice. Imo, the only episode of this entire filler worth watching.

Edit: Can the negreper himself or someone who understood what the message meant tell me what "Double Standard" would mean in this connection? I'd be happy to take any feedback I'm given but I didn't understand it.

Last edited by Liwyn; 2010-03-03 at 17:38.
Old 2010-03-03, 14:08   Link #24
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

I thought Kazeshini was broken already... I guess I just don't understand how it all works. I'm glad Hisagi beat him this time though, and the block of the scythe from behind was pretty sweet. All in all a decent ep.
Old 2010-03-03, 16:28   Link #25
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
I thought Kazeshini was broken already... I guess I just don't understand how it all works. I'm glad Hisagi beat him this time though, and the block of the scythe from behind was pretty sweet. All in all a decent ep.
Mayuri was able to fix the broken zanpaktous

I do agree that the Tojuu thing has become a slight problem since Mayuri said they'd be at full power, including bankai in the first episode of this new arc. The only other explanation they could submit to put a bandage on that plothole is that the majority of the Tojuu don't realize their full power.
Old 2010-03-03, 20:20   Link #26
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

So pi$$ed off at Bleach that I just broke my most sacred of rules and read the latest manga...F*CK!

I totally ruined my experience because I couldn't take these $hit eps anymore...I'm disappointed in myself...

Truly...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2010-03-03 at 23:03. Reason: deleted spoiler tag
Old 2010-03-03, 20:30   Link #27
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
So pi$$ed off at Bleach that I just broke my most sacred of rules and read the latest manga...F*CK!

Spoiler for Recent Manga:

I totally ruined my experience because I couldn't take these $hit eps anymore...I'm disappointed in myself...

Truly...
Spoiler for tip:
Old 2010-03-03, 20:42   Link #28
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

@sayde -

Oh well, it was my choice and i picked the wrong chapter to vent my frustration...Although now I see why Bleach fillers are getting more and more ridiculous...The manga is like a toenail ahead of where we are right now it seems...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2010-03-03 at 23:03. Reason: deleted spoiler tag
Old 2010-03-03, 20:47   Link #29
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
@sayde -
Spoiler for Sighs:

Oh well, it was my choice and i picked the wrong chapter to vent my frustration...Although now I see why Bleach fillers are getting more and more ridiculous...The manga is like a toenail ahead of where we are right now it seems...
Don't beat yourself up and please don't take the fillers seriously, IMO... The manga is truly is the way to go; especially while going through the fillers
Old 2010-03-03, 21:07   Link #30
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^5,6,8 years ago i would never have cared...I used to honorably support TheWanderer if that tells you anything...I guess I'm finally at a point in my anime life that I'm tired of the bull$hit, but I've always been a cartoon over comicbook guy and that translated to my adulthood being an anime over manga guy..I'll be alright, I'm just having an anime mid-life crisis I think ;p...

P.S. Not that I'm mad, but I DON"T neg rep people back for doing it too me, so you can show your name, I got 6 dots, I ain't hurtin...
Old 2010-03-03, 21:12   Link #31
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
I used to honorably support TheWanderer if that tells you anything...[/SIZE]
I'm pretty honored myself that you humbly mention me in every one of your filler rants now But if you wanna join us manga readers, now's as good of a time as any.
Old 2010-03-03, 21:28   Link #32
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I'm pretty honored myself that you humbly mention me in every one of your filler rants now But if you wanna join us manga readers, now's as good of a time as any.
YES... and we are ranting over at the manga threads too!!!!! either way we are in this Bleach thing together...
Old 2010-03-03, 21:31   Link #33
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
You should be..Everybody knows what you're about bro...I feel like If I get you to turncoat, all is maybe not lost^^...

I've never seriously thought about jumping to manga until now...I honestly feel a personal hurt at what bleach has done to me with their last 2 filler arcs...If they just cared I'd tuff it out, but they don't...
Old 2010-03-03, 21:53   Link #34
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
You should be..Everybody knows what you're about bro...I feel like If I get you to turncoat, all is maybe not lost^^...
I'm sorry, but I could never do that. To me, it's more of an ethics thing than an "opinion" or a "side". Though considering that(and considering that apparently no one else is with me on that, at least no one that's brave enough to make it known) I probably shouldn't count then

Quote:
I've never seriously thought about jumping to manga until now...I honestly feel a personal hurt at what bleach has done to me with their last 2 filler arcs...If they just cared I'd tuff it out, but they don't...
I understand you on this, I really do. But if they didn't care, they wouldn't have revealed the zanpakuto forms as they did. IMO, at least... it was pretty neat.

Also, just noticed your post up there... you probably should delete your manga spoilers from this anime thread.
Old 2010-03-03, 21:53   Link #35
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

this episode wasn't that bad wd >_>
Old 2010-03-03, 21:56   Link #36
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

I somehow get the feeling that it's not the episode itself that WD don't like...
Old 2010-03-03, 22:57   Link #37
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
I somehow get the feeling that it's not the episode itself that WD don't like...
Bingo, 1 decent ep doesn't change the game...

Quote:
I understand you on this, I really do. But if they didn't care, they wouldn't have revealed the zanpakuto forms as they did. IMO, at least... it was pretty neat.
Showing their true forms were awesome, and maybe the fact that this never-ending current arc started off so good it's demise hurt doubly...It's like the show Heroes compressed into one filler arc...A great opening high, and just a spiral downward past hell even...Doesn't take much to placate me on fillers, you should know that as good as anyone...I watch anything that's GOOD, and if it's GOOD it's GOOD...There were Bounto eps better than some SS eps, but damn man Bleach is giving us a wedgie with one hand and piece of cake with the other...And my tolerance has finally worn down to the point I actually spoiled myself purposely for the first time ever...I do regret that because of what i saw, but it is what it is...Bleach sux man and not because it sux, but because it chose to suck...
Old 2010-03-03, 23:03   Link #38
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the cake is a lie

I suppose I can understand where you're coming from, but the last couple eps have been pretty decent, not enough to make up for the slow start of the new arc, but it's a start.
Old 2010-03-03, 23:14   Link #39
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
the cake is a lie
You sure bout that?
Old 2010-03-04, 00:59   Link #40
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Aizen's plan
Closed Thread