AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-26, 17:20   Link #261
TsumeBlue
Silver-Eyed Slayer

YAY! ISSHIN'S HERE! I wanna see his Zanpaktou released. It better not disappoint.
Old 2010-03-26, 17:29   Link #262
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsumeBlue View Post
YAY! ISSHIN'S HERE! I wanna see his Zanpaktou released. It better not disappoint.
It will. Don't worry...

Kubo has decided to chuck it and has become one of They Who Shall not /Be/ Named. He's just "doin' it for the lulz" at this point. The funny thing is it's better this way than how he did it before. Before it was just Deus ex Machina, while at least now we know it was Aizen ex Machina, which is just as sorry a plot, but at least fits in the mythology of the series. Keep it up, Kubo. We'll start making bets on how soon it all falls apart... ^_^
Old 2010-03-26, 18:38   Link #263
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
But Aizen didn't have the Hougyoku yet 10 years ago. We know he did hollowfication experiments, but did he make arrancar already? Well, any more speculation is pretty much pointless now.
well 100 years ago he already was far enough to do what he did to the vizards, who he called failed arrancar, without the hogyouku. also, for the flashback timelines to make any sense, nel, noitra, szyal, and the other unnamed espada of the time would have had to have been created before aizen had the hogyouku (and then probably powered up by it afterwards).
Old 2010-03-26, 21:19   Link #264
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsumeBlue View Post
I just read it, Once again I am loving it!

Now I am really hoping they will reveal the secret behind Isshin and his relationship with Aizen.

As I recall he and Urahara talked about Ichigo being trained by the Vizards, briefly when is was revealed Isshin was a Shinigami and during that time Isshin was not surprised by his son being a Vizard.

This is getting interesting....

LR
Old 2010-03-26, 22:26   Link #265
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

well at least ichigo is making progress. First aizen blocked his sword with one finger and now 200 chapters later he had to use his hand.

maybe in the next 200 chapters aizen will have to use 2 hands.
Old 2010-03-26, 22:47   Link #266
Lendial

it is rather absurd to think ichigo has only progressed that far. back in ss he had barely mastered bankai after using it for the first time.

now he has fully mastered mask no1 as well as tapped into super hollow mode.

kt should at least have aizen use more than his fingers to fondle ichigo.
Old 2010-03-27, 00:01   Link #267
JustRob

Guys come on this is still Aizen we're talking about. The Aizen who cut down several captains without effort. Like Gin said a few chapters back, Aizen's hax power is not only his sword, he's just insanely strong. Also remember in Pendulum he easily blocked Tessai's high level kidou by using a high level kidou himself without incantation.

It would just be lame if Ichigo could already give him trouble now. Even lamer then how he defeated Kenpachi and Byakuya. Now that this chapter is out, I feel KT is using the plot to make up for his own mistakes of giving Ichigo hax powers so quickly.

"Did you think it was a coincedence that you were able to defeat Kenpachi and Byakuya?" I think not. JUST AS PLANNED
Old 2010-03-27, 00:19   Link #268
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
it is rather absurd to think ichigo has only progressed that far. back in ss he had barely mastered bankai after using it for the first time.

it's absurd in general that it hasn't even been a year and Ichigo is stronger than most of the people in Soul Society...
Old 2010-03-27, 00:27   Link #269
kamyu

well neither case of aizen blocking ichigo barehanded are good for any kind of power comparison.
in this recent case, ichigo is all freaking out from what aizen is saying so his 'resolve' is dull (and he isn't even using his mask or any other new power). it's like with his kenpachi fight. even if he has the power to cut his opponent, it is worthless if he can't sharpen his reitsu or whatever.
in the past case, ichigo was still almost dead from his fight with byakuya.
Old 2010-03-27, 00:34   Link #270
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post

Guys there is an easy way for Ichigo to trump Aizen you know...

Since Aizen has planned all of Ichigos wins thus far...and Ichigo seems not to be able to touch Aizen...all he needs to do is commit Seppuku - Aizen can no longer see how far ichigo will progress if hes dead!

Now was THAT in your plan Aizen!!
Old 2010-03-27, 00:42   Link #271
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Aizen: That wasn't in my plan, but that was stupid. *snickers*
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-27, 00:57   Link #272
JustRob

Since Ichigo is not dead, he would probably end up going to Soul Society where he could become even stronger as a shinigami while also retaining his hollow powers.

Just as planned.

At any rate, it would be really cool to see Aizen freak out during his downfall. If you watched Death Note, you know that Yagami Light is a very calm and collected person in nature, but during the last episode he really goes like AAARGHHH AAHAHAHAH and makes the most weird expressions I have ever seen in an anime ever.

Since Aizen is also always smiling it would be cool to see that. "What??!!! Impossible!!! This wasn't planned!!!1 AAARGHGHGHHGHGHH NO IT'S A LIE"
Old 2010-03-27, 00:58   Link #273
Lendial

I think something equally as absurd will occur in the next 3 chapters.
Old 2010-03-27, 01:09   Link #274
JustRob

I hope Kisuke is finally gonna show up. Come on he got f*cked over by Aizen pretty good too, and I want to see his bankai the most, especially after he said "my bankai is not suited for helping peope".

And it would be good if Tessai came along as well.

Also, does anyone know what's up with Ururu? Remember that time when she went batshit crazy and beat the hell out of Ylford Granz? I don't know if this has been revealed in the manga, but it wasn't in the anime. But that kid totally owned an arrancar, and that was pretty awesome.
Old 2010-03-27, 01:19   Link #275
james0246

So...Kubo invalidated all the Espada (and their storyline) just a few chapters ago, now he is attempting to invalidate the entire series just to give Aizen a few badass points (once again)...sorry, this is a fairly cheap plot development...
Old 2010-03-27, 01:25   Link #276
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
o man, the shit eating smirk on aizens face on page 8 is too much. This guy...
Old 2010-03-27, 02:24   Link #277
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

might as well change the author of bleach from kubo to aizen.
Old 2010-03-27, 02:38   Link #278
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

^^^

heh... few chapters from now we enter the twilight zone:

Aizen: I have know you all since before you were born... indeed earlier... since before the author created you!
SS guys: ..eh? Author?
*turn page*
*Aizen has been replaced by a confused Kubo*

The true power of of Kyōka Suigetsu!

Aizen ..in the real world: Just as planned; now to make this story make sense!
Old 2010-03-27, 09:30   Link #279
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
would anyone dare to speculate on the Isshin / Azien relationship. I am thinking they may be related.
Old 2010-03-27, 10:00   Link #280
JustRob

I haven't seen any valid arguments yet that make me believe that they're related in any way except for knowing each other.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter thread, manga